Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Hearing his brother says those words makes him sad. How can this man be so broken to the point that he cannot close his eyes? He tries to comfort this broken man but it seems what he does is just not enough. But then, he let his brother stays like this for now, maybe he can try and comfort this man later on, in a better way. His brother begins to admire his white wings, saying that they are pure, beautiful. It makes Vald blush a little to have this man praises him in such a way. His brother asks him if he flies with those wings, Vald sometimes flies with them, but most of the time he rides his draken lover, since halvir can turn into a gigantic gold dragon, which makes their journey easier and faster. But before he can answer his brother, their lips sealed in a kiss and then his brother begins to make his way down to his nipples, licking them till they get hard. Vald softly moans and he brushes his brother’s hair with his fingers. He giggles softly and smiles as his broken brother.

He grabs his brother’s chin and gently pulls him closer. He makes their lips entwined together again in a tender kiss. This time, Vald initiates the kissing. He slips his tongue inside his brother’s mouth, gently plays with his tongue. He holds Akinobu’s head with both of his hands and keeps kissing him, more, and more. He let their lips parted and gently he kisses his brother’s forehead

,” you don’t need to kidnap me niisan, you can stay with me as long as you wish, if it is forever then let it be..”

He hopes that those words can make his brother feel at ease, he tries to comfort this broken man again this time. With his white wings still wide open, he grabs his brother by his waist, pulling him closer and rubs their skin together. He gently gazes at Akinobu , and brushes their lips against each other

,” you are filled with fear niisan…even though that you are now with me..can’t I wipe away all those fears?”

Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm

It was a slight surrise when my brother starts to kiss me more passionatly, sliping his tongue in my mouth. I closed my eyes to have more feelings as our lips entwined in this amazing kiss. Then my brother says I didn't need to kidnap him and that I could stay by his side forever if I wanted. I grinned and gave him a moking smile. I kissed him again and lifted both of his thighs on either sides of my body.

"I seriously doubt your lover would allow me to be there if he knew what my intentions were, Vald. I think we would fight eachother all the time for desireing your touch all the time. I can be pretty possessive."

I then felt our skins rubbing eachother's. I lifted my brother's waist and made more of our skin rubbing, almost our crotches and I kissed his soft, attractive lips again.

"You can't do anything unless you can erase the past or my memories. Though they're part of me now. Deal with it. When my body can't take it anymore, I'll faint and get some rest frol that."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 am

Obvious that his brother here did not want to share and not someone who liked sharing; just the same with Halvir then, this makes vald feels a bit funny. But then he thinks that if they cannot share, then he must manage to arrange his time well to serve these two guys. This never occurs in his mind at all, he thinks that he will belong to halvir only for the rest of his life, but right now, he is proven wrong. His brother here seemed to see him more than just brothers, and judging from the things that they do together, it is too shallow to say that they are just brothers.

Vald does not mind spending time with his brother more and then with halvir, taking turns like that is not a bad idea. His brother then lifts vald’s hips and places them between his strong waists. Akinobu really has a well build body vald stares at him for some time, he traces his brother’s muscular chest with his finger tip. He blushes as he does that. This man before him is really an attractive one; he is so strong, so manly, and just hot with the abs on his belly. Vald giggles softly before he leans closer and kisses his brother again. He can feel that their crotch rubs against each other.

He softly moaned as he feels his brother’s soft crotch rubs against his as they kiss. Vald presses his lips harder against his brother’s and sealed their lips in another amazing kiss. He moves his body slightly to sits down on his brother’s lap. He feels more comfortable now; he can kiss his brother even more as he sits down on him. He hugs his brother tightly with his arms and then, he releases their entwined lips

,” what’s your plan now niisan? Do you plan to stay here or we are going somewhere?”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 am

My brother decides that he wants to sit on me again. I let him do whatever he wants, I didn't really mind right now, my uncontrolable side was rested, but still very present. I let him kiss me the way he wants to and joined in by giving him back kiss after kiss.
I had enjoyed him tracing my chest, saw his light blushing as he did. I knew he was attracted to my body. It was even very easy to see just by the way he acted with me. He was kissing me all the time and I could smell his blood pumping faster and harder each time our bodies got closer. I felt the heat from his body everytime we touched. My brother then looked at me and asked me if I wanted to stay here longer or go somewhere with him. I grinned at him. I had a feeling that if we left, we might bump into the draken. I really wanted to rub it in his face that Vald was not just his anymore, I could also take his vampire side.
I grabed my brother's waist and lifted him up a little to slip my legs out from under him. I then got up from the bed, slowly stroking his white feathers. I found my clothing and slowly dresed up, I then took my brother's clothes and walked towards him. I made him stand up and dressed him up, licking his skin everywhere I got the chancee. Then, I looked at him in the eyes.

"Shall we fly somewhere together my Brother? Show me this world that I don't know anymore and I shall show you who I am."

I spread my wings softly and walked on the balcony. I gave my brother a gentle smile. I jumped in the air and tarted flapping my wings to fly in a stationnary manner, waiting for him with an open hand.

[I will let you finish the topic and I will start a new one elsewhere. Halvir may join if he desires it.]
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 am

So his brother decides to go somewhere, this is good, they will have journey together for the very first time. Before he can do anything, his brother already dressed him up. That is just fast, he then walks close to his brother and holds his hands all the way. With his wings spreads out widely, he flaps it once, twice, and a couple of times to stretch them. Then, he follows his brother to fly together to a new place, towards a new adventure. Vald hugs his brother when they fly and he follows him side by side as they are getting further and further from the realm.

He starts to think lots of exciting things that may await them in the new adventure. Maybe his lover can join him too, though he doubts that halvir and his brother here can get along well. But right now, all that matters is that he has his brother with him and they are having good time together. The new realm awaits them, vald gets excited and he holds his brother’s arms tighter as they keep moving forward side by side.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4