Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Empty
PostSubject: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

I always wanted to go in the outside villages. I wanted to see how the people lived in those types of towns. I held my brother's hand all the way during our travels. I couldn't care less if he had a lover, for the time he was with me, he was mine. We landed just outside the village and I put my hood over my head. I trusted nobdy bbut my Brther to know what I looked like. I walked close to a woman andd asked her if there was a place for us to rest. She pointed out very small cabin looking inn and I thanked her.
I grabed my Brothe' hand and brought to the small building. I pushed open the door and walked in the the front desk. I asked for a room with their biggest bed and was brought to it. When she left us with the key, I pushed my brother inside and closed the door. I finally took my hood off and ssmiled at my brother.

"Are you tired Vald? I have good news though. There's a natural hot spring in the back, private to our room. There'll be food brought here later on and we hace the biggest bed in the whole place! Happy?"

I walked closer t him and lifted his chin before kissing his lips and sliping my tongue inside his mouth, having fun with my brother's tongue. Then I grabed him in my arms and laid him across the bed just to let him relax his tired looking wings, though I still kissed him more, I liked to hear him moaning.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 pm

They fly together and right now they arrive at some place new, they are now outside a village, this is good, vald will get to see new world like this . And what’s more exciting is that right now, he is with his brother, a new man who just enters his life. He likes his brother and he likes the idea of spending time together with him even more. His brother finds a good place to rest, that happen to be a small inn that looks like a cabin. That place seems comfortable. He is even more impressed when his brother says that there is a natural hot spring right behind their room and that they get the best room and bed in here. Vald smiles at him and then their lips meet in a kiss, gentle kiss. He is a bit tired after flying for hours.

Resting is good idea for him, but before that, he wants to see the hot spring, it’s always been his favorite place.
He grabs his brother’s hands and leads him to the back of their room, there he sees a big hot spring pond, it’s so beautiful and it belongs to them, nobody else gets this service but them. He smiles and he strips off himself slowly. He also helps his brother to take off his clothes and then both of them get inside the warm water. It feels nice and comfy. Vald hugs his brother and he sit on him, placing both of his slim legs around his brother’s waist. He gently gazes at Akinobu and he seals their lips in a tender kiss. He slips his tongue slowly into his brother’s mouth and moans softly by doing that. He releases their lips and smiles; he presses his head against his brother’s broad chest and rests there.

,” Niisan feels so nice…. This feels so peaceful.. just the two of us…”

He hugs his brother with both of his arms and he moves his head till it reaches Akinobu’s neck and he brushes his lips against his brother’s neck slowly, and breathing steadily there. He caresses his brother’s neck with both of his breath and lips.
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Having flown all the way here, I had expected my brother to be tired, but the moment he saw the hot springs, he striped himself in front of me then took my own clothing off before taking my hand to drag me in the pond. He sat on me in such an inviting manner and then started kissing me. If he kept doing that, I would not let him rest before I had satisfied both of us.
I let my head fall back when his lips brushed up against my neck. I was relly starting to think that Vald was seducing me. He could not just think this was the way to show me he cared. He had to be physically attracted to me in more then just a brotherly way. I sighed and then looked at him. This man was quite beautiful as he laid his head on my chest. I brushed my hand in his hair. I then lifted his head again and pressed my lips against his, sliping my tongue inside his mouth. I started touching his back, letting my hand slowly made it's way to his butt and I grabed it hard.

"Be careful Vald, haven't I told you that I don't control my body that well yet? I might just take you right here if you don't stop kissing me. Or maybe, I will keep kissing you and take you myself. I could start touching your soft, inviting, warm skin right now. Do you want to have my lips all over your body? My hands exploring and touching your soft skin?"

It had been a tireing trip, but I was still very awake and always ready to have some fun with my brother. I kissed him again, holding him tightly in my arms. Our chests rubbed against eachother's. I pulled him even closer so that our crotches did the same. Then I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:03 pm

His brother is right, Vald is teasing and seducing him right now, this is so unlike him. He does not know what has gotten into him lately. It seems that he is changing in the inside, or maybe he sees this guy in a different way? But before he can react, his brother plays along by kissing him back and hold him tightly, making their chest and body rub against each other. It makes vald moans more and he shivers for some time. He does not know what he is doing with his brother, why does he keep on seducing him like that, kissing him and holding him like he is more than just a brother to him. Inside his heart, he really loves and cares about his brother, but in other side he already has a lover, havlir, the one who save him and tame the vampire side of him. Things get more complicated for him right now. He does not know how he feels for his brother.

As their lips parted and his brother holds him tightly making their crotch rubs each other, vald gets flustered and he softly moans. But then, he presses his arms on his brother’s chest gently. He is about to say something but he does not know where to start, he is afraid that his words may hurt his brother’s feeling. Considering that this broken man has suffered for a very long time, Vald does not want to make his burden gets even heavier. He loosens his brother’s grip on him, and he grabs his brother’s head and gently presses it against his chest. He gently cuddles his brother there; he takes a deep breath and just holds Akinobu like that.

,” niisan I’m sorry… something is wrong with me.. I don’t know what but… I feel like a bad brother keeps kissing you like that.. I know we are not lovers and I have halvir already….I’m really sorry niisan….I think that… I start to se Halvir in you….i’m sorry….”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 pm

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucken push me away Vald! I don't give a damn if you see him in me. See whoever you want to see, I don't care. Don't leave me behind like our parents did. I'm not letting you leave me!"

I stared at him and then kissed him hard. I didn' care, he could call me Halvir if he wanted, he could call me whatever. I just didn't want him to leave me, I needed him. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and grabed him to pull him closer and closer. I stood up and turned around to gently pressed his back against the wall so he couldn't escape me. I opened my wings and covered us. I felt something tingling by my eyes but I ignored it. I hadn't cried in so long, I didn't remember how it felt.
I made my brother's legs wrap around my waist and pressed my body against his and kissed him more. I felt angry. I felt like he wanted to abandon me. The marking sowly spread from my chest to my neck and my face. My emotions were out of balance, my vampire side was pissed.

"I don't care...Don't leave. Don't abandon me. I'll be whoever you need me to be. I... I need you, Vald..."

I might have only been travelling a short while with my brother, but he had changed me visibly. I was trying to be nicer, but because of all that, I had become unstable. I needed my Vald. I kissed him harder and sliped my tongue in his mouth again as I made our crotches rub together again. I will bite my brother if that was needed. The markings took their normal places in my face and my eyes slowly turned their demonic red. The markings started spreading on my wings like flames.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 am

The reaction he gets from his brother is just something that is not expected. He can feel so many emotions flowing out from his brother’s heart. It looks to him that his brother misunderstands him a little, Vald is never going to leave his brother’s side, and he is just feeling that he hurt his brother’s feelings by seeing halvir in him and then seduces him like that. But it turns out that his honesty harms his brother even more. Now, he is dealing with his brother’s overflowing feelings, he must do something to calm his brother down and say things clearly. He let his brother pushes him against the pond wall and they kiss hard. His brother kisses him hard but he can sense fear in that kiss, he knows that his brother is still thinking that he is going to leave him alone.

It gets worse as they keep on kissing and his brother is turning into his vampire side. Vald never thinks that his words can make his brother feel terribly insecure like this, he holds his brother tightly in his arms and he spreads his white wings, make it wraps around them, covering his brother’s wings as well. He gently caresses his brother’s hair, gently kissing him. then he releases their lips and he notices that something is flowing out from his brother’s eyes, with a gentle gaze in his eyes, he wipe the tears away from those red eyes. vald is still calm and he is still in his angelic form, and this makes it easier for him in dealing with his brother who is beginning to change.

He will not escape from his brother, he will not leave him alone, and he already gives his words to Akinobu for that. He leans closer and kisses his brother gently; he slowly caresses his brother’s hair, calming him and keeps on kissing him tenderly. He let their tongue entwined is a passionate yet gentle way, this makes him moans a little, then with a gentle soft voice he tells his brother

,” Niisan you misunderstand me… I won’t leave you I promise you that remember? I’m here by your side, please don’t get angry… please don’t cry…. I’m yours okay…and… I’m sorry for the things I said earlier; I did not mean to hurt your feelings like this,’

Thinking that he should explain his feelings in a better way so that his brother can understand, he tries to pick his words carefully.

I… I think I feel odd, when I kiss you, you resemble Halvir but I know you are not him. And yet.. it arouse me and.. I feel hot…in my chest and… in my whole body , when we kiss, when we make love and all….… I… I don’t know how I feel..umm.. How about you niisan? Do you feel like that too when you hold me?”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am

I begin to calm down a little when my brother returns my kisses. The marks stoped crawling on my wings and started going back to my back where they always stay. I kept my brother against the wall and kept kissing him, but a little softer then when I started. My eyes came back to normal and the markings crawled back to my chest. I listen to what my brother tells me and smirked at him. He wasn't going to leave me. That was a good thing. Then he tried to tell me how he felt when he was kissing me. He felt like he was kissing his lover though he didn't know why. I looked at him and chuckled lightly. I was calmer now, able to think properly. I kissed my brother again and sliped my tongue in his mouth before answering his question.

"You should know this feeling more then me, Vald. If you feel aroused when I kiss you, if I remind you of the draken when we embrace eachother, don't you think that maybe you're in love with me also? As for how I feel, I believe my actions speak for themselves."

I kissed him again and held him close as I backed away from the wall, sitting down again with my brother still sitting on top of me. I smiled at him and licked his lips. Yeah, I had feelings for my brother that a brother shouldn't have. I didn't care. We were immortals, for all we knew we might even hace other siblings all over the world. I kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 am

It makes him feel relieved to see his brother come back to his normal self. He does not want to piss off his brother or make him feel insecure, that is never his intentions. He begins to understand that vald is not going to abandon him. His brother kisses him gently this time, different that what he did before. This is good; this means that his brother manages to have his self control back. Vald gently caresses his brother’s hair and gently returns his kiss.

As their lips parted, his brother tells something that makes Vald blush so hard. He says that vald may be in love with him and from the way his brother says it, it implies that Akinobu has a feeling for vald that is more than just brotherly love. Just thinking about it makes him gets all red and flustered. He is all shy and embarrassed, he then hides his face against his brother’s chest and he places his arms around Akinobu’s neck. He thinks of halvir, then himself, and then his brother. He does not know what will happen if he really falls in love with his brother, will halvir marked him as a traitor and leave his side? Just a thought of that makes him wants to cry.

But then in the other hand, he cannot deny his feelings for his brother. He knows that he cares for this man more than just as a brother, even what they have been doing are things that brothers won’t do to each other. The way they make love, kiss, and caress each other, those clearly says that, they are more than just brothers. Things are getting complicated inside his head, he must choose one, but he just can’t. He can’t abandon his brother, and he can’t live without his draken lover.

All those thoughts makes his tears flows out, he tries to hold it back but he can’t. He keeps on thinking that he is a traitor already, an unfaithful lover to halvir, and also an unfaithful brother to Akinobu.

,’niisan.. i.. I love niisan, but I love halvir too.. I can’t choose between the two of you, and I don’t want to choose.. Now I feel like a horrible person.. I betrayed halvir’s devotion on me.. and I betrayed your love for me…I… I’m such a terrible person….i don’t know what to do.. I don’t want to hurt or lose any of you…”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 am

I started whiping away his tears. I didn't want my brother to cry like this. I wraped my arms around him and sighed. I knew he would feel this way. But it wasn't his fault. If I had stayed away, none of this would have happened. Though I just couldn't stay out of his life. I craddled his head against my chest.

"I won't make you choose. I know how much you love him and I just poped in your life anyways. I don't care if you prefer him, but I'm not going to leave your side. Ever. Even if you don't see me, I'll still see you, Vald. Now stop crying, stop thinking about stuff like this. Let's just have a good time, alright?"

I just got out of the morbid dungeons, you couldn't blame me for having some fun and to avoid drama. I held my brother in my arms and pushed back his white wings to cover my Vald with my own wings. We were brothers, though our wings were complete color opposite. My wide black wings held him close to me and I kissed his head, whiping away every tear that fell.

"If...If you want me to, I can erase those feelings from your heart. If you want, I can erase me from your heart and mind."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

He is happy to hear that his brother understands him so well, and that he is not going to make him choose between the two. He slowly calms down and stops his tears. He hugs his brother tightly in his arms, he starts to cool down and the tear fades away. But then his brother says that if he wants to, then Akinobu will erase himself from vald’s mind and heart. That sounds like a thunder in daylight to vald. He is shocked, he can’t say a word. It feels like he is just got pierced by a sword there. How can he forget his brother?

The one who just finds him and makes love to him? He already loves his brother and he won’t let anyone or anything takes away that feelings. Vald is not that kind of guy, he is not someone who just abandons a person just because he is having a little trouble and tears. He grabs his brother’s face, and in his teary eyes he glared at him, he will tell this brother out loud that he cannot do that and vald won’t allow him to do such thing to him.

,” so cruel! Niisan how can you say that to me? How can you want me forget what he did? You want me to forget the way you embrace me? I don’t want to! I don’t!! niisan you baka!!”

He hits his brother’s chest, hoping that it will hurt him, but of course with a body as strong as Akinobu, his thin arms means nothing and those hitting does not hurt him at all. But vald is angry he does not want to forget the people he loves, he does not want to lose his brother or his lover. Both of them means a lot to him, they are like the life force of his soul, and now he can’t live without the two of them.

He finally stops hitting his brother and he rests his head on his brother’s chest. He wipes his tears and he stares at Akinobu as he lifts his head to look straight to him

,” you don’t dare do that to me ….. I can’t live without niisan.. and I can’t live without havi….. I love both of you and I won’t let any of you go! NO!! I won’t! I won’t even if you kill me niisan I won’t let you go!! niisan you hear me! Baka!!”

he calms himself more after yelling like that to his brother and after hitting his chest over and over again. he gently gazes at akinobu right now. he stops sobbing and crying, he gently grabs his brother's face and softly he says to him

," make it up to it.... your cruel idea make me cry so now... make it up to me..i don't care how...."
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 am

My brother's strengh is almost laughable. Though I kept a serious face as my brother kept hitring me on the chest. He was visibly upset about what I said. But it true, if he wanted, I would take all his memories of myself and it would be like he never had a brother. He didn't seem to want this though. He kept hitting me and then I saw tears again. He really didn't want to forget me and it made me happy that he liked me so much.
He kept calling me an idiot and saying that after all we did together he never wanted to forget me. When he was done hitting me, he rested his head on the chest he had battered for some time. I simply wrapped my arms around him. He then said that I had to make it up to him, he didn't care how I did. I smiled and lifted his chin. I whiped the remains of his tears, then I kissed him. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and let one of my hands slip to his butt. I sliped one finger inside him and moved it deep in his butt. I licked the inside of his mouth before releasing his lips to look at him.

"Then I'll make love to you so that you never, ever forget me."

I sliped another finger inside him and spread them inside him to give him even more pleasure. I rubbed our crotches together and felt my dick starting to harden and then kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth and moving my fingers faster in him.

"You like this? You want me in you?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:14 am

His brother now understands him a little bit better. This is a good start for both of them. At least his brother knows him ore now and maybe, they can understand each other in a better way after this. as response to his request towards his brother, Akinobu starts to kiss Vald with passion and then he slowly slipped his fingers inside vald, this makes him shivers and moan a little. He holds on his brother’s shoulder with his both hands and he shivers gently. His face is getting flustered and he looks at his brother with a gentle yet seductive look.

He likes the idea that his brother tells him, that he will make love to Vald in a way that he will never ever forget about him, this pleases vald so much. He smiles with his flustered face and he keeps his gentle gaze at his brother. He moans more when his brother moves his finger all the way inside Vald’s rectal, he gets a little bit wet down there, and he is ready for the real thing already. He then leans closer to his brother and he locks their lips in a kiss, he plays with their tongue a little and then he presses his lower body harder against his brother’s he makes their crotches rub against each other even more.

He moans softly and he shivers gently as his brother keeps on moving his fingers inside him. He wants it, he wants more than this, he needs more already. Then, with a seductive pleading gaze, he lowered his body and makes his brother’s hard dick rubs the surface of his wet rectal.

,” hhmmm….niisan wants me right? Take it…take all of me.. niisan... i wan it...”

He slowly keeps on rubbing his wet rectal against his brother’s dick, still on the surface only. He moans and trembles, he kisses his brother again gently. He grabs his brother’s face with both hands, and gives him a more passionate kiss, harder one.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:45 am

I felt my brother start to tremble as I moved my fingers inside him more. He moaned and it excited me more. He kissed me and I returned every kiss one after the other. Kt felt so nice to have Vald like that on me again. I thrusted my fingers deeper and made him moan even more. It seemed that my brother also desired me like this. He even strted rubbing our crotches together and then he made my hard dick rub againt his ass. I moaned and looked at him. He told me he wanted it. I smiled, took my fingers out of him and started to push him down on my hard cock, easily slipping inside him. I moaned and moved him on me by holding his waist. I kissed his lips, slipping my tongue in his mouth. Then I looked at him with a smile.

"You such a tease when you talk like that. There's no way I could resist."

I started moving deeper inside him and licked his neck and sank my fangs in his skin. I didn't drink his blood, I just wanted to give him the pleasure of pain for now. I licked the blood as it dripped towards Vald's nipple, then I played with his nipple. I licked my lips and kissed my brother's lips again.

"Move your lips more, Vald. Take me the way you want me."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 am

He moans loudly as his brother thrusts his hard big dick all the way inside his rectal. Vald shivers softly, seductively as he feels his brother is all the way in. this feel so good, he feels hot inside. He slowly moves his hips up and down; taking his brother’s hard dick all way in, making it goes in and out continuously. He moans softly to the bliss, he places both of his arms around his brother’s neck and hugs him tight. He shivers and moans louder when he feels his brother’s fangs on his flesh. He trembles and he can’t move for a while. He feels good despite the pain.

He likes it better when his brother plays with his hard nipples. It makes vald gets flustered more and he likes this kind of touch on his sensitive skin.His brother asks him to move more and takes him the way vald wants it. He gently smiles at his brother and locks their lips in a passionate lusty kiss. He slips his tongue inside Akinobu’s mouth and begins to play a little there, then he pulls it out and brushes his soft lips against his brother’s he then presses their lips against each other gently. He keeps kissing his brother continuously and he does not stop it. He likes the taste and the feeling of his brother’s lips on his.

He moves his hips and waist more this time. He presses against his brother’s crotch and rubs them harder and harder. He is moaning more and getting louder in his moans. He tightens his rectal around his brother’s dick even more, squeezes it hard and makes it goes all the way to the hilt of his intimacy.

,” more.. niisan… I want you… desire me more….”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 am

It seems my brother wanted it deep inside him, so he moved his hips in a way that made my dick rub the deepest of his rectal. I moaned and let him kiss me the way he wanted. I let him taste me over and over again. It made both of us moan. Then my brother looked at me and begged me for more. He asked me to desire him more. It made me get bigger inside him. He wanted me to take him in my own way, that's how he liked it. So be it. I grabed his waist and slammed him down on my cock to go inside him deeper and harder. I moaned more as I moved harder and faster inside him. He was so tight, so hot. I grabed his body and leaned him backwards just a hit, like this, I could lick his hard nipples and nibble on them to make them even harder. I knew my brother loved this a lot. I took him harder still and kept licking his nipples then bit him around it just for a tiny bit of blood. I didn't want him to turn, I knew he didn't like it. I did, I liked to lose control, though I didn't want to hurt my brother if I lost control. I licked the wound clean to make it heal faster and then I pulled my brother back to me. I still had one hand on his nipple, pinching it as I sliped.my tongue in his mouth. Vald was so stupid, I couldn't desire him more then I already did. But then again, when he said that, it excited me much more then usual. I licked his lips and sliped my tongue in his mouth again, tasting him well. I moaned, moving harder inside my brother, making our nipples rub against eachother. The markings did crawl a little bit on my skin, but that was only because this felt to good.

"I already desire you so much. You like this, brother? Are you going as crazy as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:22 am

His brother gives what vald wants from him. Akinobu goes harder and fiercer in slamming his hard dick inside vald’s rectal. He moans loudly and screams and his brother grabs his butt and controls his body. Vald likes being controlled like this by his brother and he enjoys this so much. His rectal gets wetter and tighter as he gets more excited in this lover making. They keep on moaning together, drowning in bliss and lust all the way. Vald trembles more and he holds his brother tightly in his arms.

To make the pleasure gets even more intense, vald moves his waist more, and he rotates his waist, making his brother’s hard big dick rubs every inch of his insides. Then, he moves up and down repeatedly to make his brother’s dick slammed even harder inside him. vald screams and he calls out to his brother’s name again and again. His rectal is dripping wet and it gets so slippery inside him. This feels so good, too good for him. But he still wants more than this.
Vald then kisses his brother and he slips his tongue inside Akinobu’s mouth, he lick his brother inside all the way and he presses hard inside his brother’s mouth, he makes their lips sealed in a hard lustily way. He tastes his brother thoroughly and he won’t let those lips go. He moans more shivers and trembles more as they keep on kissing in s lusty way and makes lover so hard on each other.

When their lips finally parted, vald licks his brother’s cheek and he goes all the way to his brother’s ear, he likes the feeling when his brother is pinching his nipples and the feeling when their chest rubs against each other. He presses their nipples harder and rubs more, he likes this. His body feels so hot and it’s burning in the inside.

,” niisan so big.. so hot..so good! More… niisan… get bigger.. harder…ravish me.. niisan...”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 am

My brother was so exciting. He kept on kissing me and moving his hips on me even more. I moaned more and more. I kept my body well controled until I heard my brother's words. He wanted me to get bigger, harder. He wanted me to ravish him.
That simple desire from my brother did make me get bigger insde him, making it tighter around me and making me moan more. I decided then to change the position we were in. I stood up, holding him in my arms and brought him on the side of the pond. I stayed in the pond and laid him on his back on the grass. I spread his legs more and put my hands on his hips to thrust deep and hard inside him. I thought that my brother's naked, flustered body must be a beautiful view from the sky. The view I was getting was quite interesting as well. I moved more inside my brother's tight rectal and moaned more and more. I leaned foward and bit his chest, right under his nipple and I drank a little bit of blood. It felt good to be inside my Vald. And since he wanted me to ravish him, so I moved deeper, harder and faster inside him. He was trembling and moaning so much, it was hard not to lose control with him under me like this. I licked the blood from my bite mark to help heal it then I reached for his lips and kissed him, slipping my tongue in his mouth as I moaned more. Then I looked at him with my red eyes and smiled at him.

"You're so sexy like this Vald. I don't think I'll ever let you go now."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:45 am

His simple desire makes his brother goes all wild on him. That is what he wants, that is what Vald expects from his brother. His brother fills his desire, Akinobu thrust his hard dick deeper inside and he moves harder inside Vald and gets even bigger there. That makes Vald moans loudly and he trembles so hard under his brother’s touch. This intercourse gets even more intense and the way his brother lays him down on the grass, spreading his legs widely. Such way of making love makes Vald gets hornier and hotter, He wraps his legs around his brother’s waist and he hugs his brother tightly there. Both of his arms try to reach out for his brother’s chest, to hold him close. Then, somehow he manages to hug his brother with his arms. He moans and screams more as his brother bit his nipples. This feels so good, that it makes him tenses up and gets tighter in gripping his brother’s hard dick.

His rectal starts to drip wet and it makes slutty wet sound down there. He is so wet that his brother’s dick can easily slip in and out fast without hurting him. He gets flustered even more in the face and in his whole naked skin. He pulls his brother closer and begins to kiss him. At first it is just a kiss then he makes out with akinobu. He slips his tongue inside and he licks his brother’s mouth all over, he kisses him hard and they both moan loudly together.

Vald is going crazy in this bliss and lust, he can’t think anymore, all he can do is moaning and screaming in pleasure. He holds his brother even tighter with his naked legs and makes their crotch rub together in a violent way. He likes having such lusty intercourse with his brother. This almost feels like he is making love to halvir. But this is different, this time he does it with his beloved brother. vald smiles at Akinobu and he kisses him hard again on the lip. They keep on making out hard and moan more. vald is getting highly aroused now and he does not know how long he can keep this up.

,” Niisan is so good.. so big!...It..it’s so wet…. Feels so good!”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Vald was visibly losing his mind as we kept doing this. He was moaning and screaming almost non stop. He wrapped his legs around my waist and held me tightly like this then, after qi have bitten him, he started kissing me, holding me with his arms as well. It seemed he didn't mind the taste of his own blood since his body kept asking for more. He was so wet and slippery, I moved faster and harder inside him. We kept kissing and he became tighter around my cock. I moaned and held him tight against me too. It felt good knowing that Vald was in love with me. It felt good to be loved even though I was a killer. Family was everything to me. And I love my brother. Nothing bad would ever happen to him.
Looking at his aroused body, his flustered skin and his moaning face was enough to make me want to claim himfor myself, but I had told him that I woul not make him chose between me and his current lover. The draken would probably try to kill me if he knew what I was doing with my Vald. My brother then started talking and it aroused me more stilll. The markings slowly crawled further up my neck and touched my jaw line. I still had a lot of trouble controling my emotions, but I was a lot better then when I met Vald. I opened my wings and made us a black feathered curtain over our heads.

"You're so wet Vald. You can cum, it's alright my Brother. Don't hold it in."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 am

He keeps on moaning and screaming over and over again. He is starting to lose control now. He trembles hard under his brother’s touch and he can’t stop shivering in bliss. His brother knows that vald can’t hold it any longer. This feels too good for him to handle, and when his brother tells him to cum, he moves his waist faster against his brother’s dick. He slams more and harder, then he tenses up and he releases his entire cum all over his chest. He tightens his rectal more as he reaches orgasm and then he feels his brother also release his hot cum all the way inside his intimacy, filling him all the way to the hilt. He feels so hot inside and Vald trembles violently as he feels his brother’s hot cum inside him.

,” Niisan.. you came so many.. it feels so good.. so hot inside me….”

Vald gets all flustered but then his breathing gets calmer and slower. He hugs his brother in his arms and smiles at him. That feels so good and he likes that so much. The feeling of his brother’s warmth all the way inside him is just so good and comforting. He kisses his brother gently as they finish their intense love making. He gently gazes at his brother and then caresses his handsome face

,” tell me niisan…. Are you happy being with me? How you feel about me? I want to know…. I feel weird.. I feel that my emotions are overflowing when I’m with you.”

He already knows that his brother really cared for him, but still, he wanted to know for sure how Akinobu feels about him, how he thinks and sees vald. He knows and sure that his brother sees him more than just siblings , and he wants to hear it from his brother’s lips.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 am

It felt so good to fill my brother with my semen. And seeing him cumming on his own chest was a good view also. Then I could calm down and let the markings fade away from my neck back to my chest. I looked at his lovely face as he hugged me and he smiled at me. I smile at him also. He then told me some arousing words and I smirked at him. If he kept on saying stuff like that, I would fill him up more again. Though after that, he asked me how I really felt about him. I leaned foward and softly kissed him. Then, as I stood up again, I sliped my cock out of him and pulled him back in my arms in the water. I kissed him again and sliped a finger inside him to help the cum slip out of him more easily. I kissed him more and then let our lips part ways. I looked at his beautiful jade eyes and smiled again.

"Vald, I love you. I thought you understood that. Not only are you my brother, but you are also my Vald. Though, as I said earlier, I will not make you chose between him and I. But when he's not around, you're mine. I love you. You'll always be the only one allowed in my heart. There's only enough place for you."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Vald trembles more as he feels his brother pulls his hard dick out of his rectal. That makes the hot thick cum inside him spurts out from his rectal and he moans softly. He gets flustered all over right now. His brother then slowly kisses him and he brings Vald into the warm water again. They feel so warm and comfortable inside the water, vald feel so warm and so good inside his brother’s arms. vald is still trembling slightly as he wraps both of his arms around his brother’s neck. This helps him keeps his balance.

His brother tells him that he is in love with him and that he is the only one who is allowed to occupy the small special place inside his brother’s heart. That makes him so happy. He never thinks that he will fall in love with Akinobu as well as he is in love with halvir. This complicated feeling may be a bit troublesome when his lover arrives but for now, he is happy and he loves his brother as much as akinobu loves him. He kisses his brother gently once, twice and then keeps on kissing him tenderly. He moans softly as they kiss, and then he releases their lips, gently he gazes at his brother’s eyes.

,” and I love niisan too… I mean.. I love niisan like I love halvir….”

Vald does not mind being with his brother, Akinobu is so kind and gentle towards him so he feels comfortable around him. Though he does get rough when he turns, but it does not matter much. He likes his brother just the way he is. Then, he kisses his brother again, gently like always. He keeps on kissing him over and over again, tasting his lips thoroughly under that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

I didn't mind my brother using me to keep his balance. I was there for him anyways. I held his waist to keep him close and ro add ro his balance. I let him kiss me, giving him kiss after kiss with as much love. Then Vald spoke to me, hearing him say that he loved me too, the same way he loves Halvir made me smile. I rzally was a twisted brother. I was supposed to only keep him safe and not meddle in his life, butI wanted him for myself and I had eventually fallen in love with him. It felt nice to know that he felt the same way.
We kept kissing as I held him in the hot water so that he didn't fall. He was still trembling, but it gradually got better as we stayed in the water. Though of course, my brother moaned while we kissed. When our lips parted, I wraped my wings around his body, then I rested his head.on my chest and gently stroked his soft hair. He was so fragile looking. I had to protect him. I had to make sure he was always safe especially when I wasn't around. I kissed his hair and rested my head on his. I tightened my wings around him and closed my eyes. It was crazy how he soothed me.

"Hey Vald, you're a poet right? Can you tell me one? A poem? I want to know everything about you. I missed your birth and every single important event in you life, I have to make it up to you somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 am

It makes him feel so comfortable when both of them are in the water. His brother holds him close and gives him the gentleness that vald always wants. Akinobu places vald’s head against his shoulder and he cuddles him gently with care in his arms. He even spreads his wings to warm Vald, this feels so nice, so comfortable. Then, his brother holds him tighter as he requests something from vald, a poem. He knows that vald is a poet and almost everyone knows that. He smiles at his brother as he lifts his head. He then presses his lips against his brother’s and gives him a deep, passionate gentle kiss. He gently caresses his brother’s face and gives him a gentle loving gaze.

He feels like being close with Akinobu forever like he will do with halvir. As they keep kissing, his brother rests their head against each other so closely. Vald leans back his head a little so that he can get a clear view of his brother’s face; he is such a handsome man. Vald blushes a little when he looks at his brother in the eye. His brother wants to hear a poem; vald will be more than happy to chant one for him. he kisses his brother again, gently and then he chats softly into Akinobu’s ears

Like a swordless samurai,
Is what I am without love,
Like a poet without passion,
Is what my soul without you.

He ends his short poem, and he seals their lips in another deep loving kiss. He grabs his brother’s head and they keep on kissing more just like what Vald wants. He remembers then that his brother wishes to make it up to him for not being there when he was a child, long time ago. But Vald gently says to his brother

,” Niisan only need to be here with me, we can take care of each other and love each other, that is all that I need from niisan…”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 pm

I hard my brother's soft voice reciting his poem to me. I understood what the poem meant and it pleased me. I liked to hear him speak like that. I could listen to him reciting poems all day long. When he finished his short poem, we started kissing again. Vald seemed to like kissing me as much as I liked kissing him. Our lips stayed sealed until he looked up at me. He then told me that all I had to do to make it up to him was to stay by his side for the rest of our lives.
I smiled at him and lifted his head so that I could lok in his eyes. His beautiful jade eyes. Then I ligtly pressed my lips on his and let this kiss last a long time before looking at him again. I brushed his cheek with my hand and smiled lovingly at him.

"And out of the darkness came the angel.
Shining brightly with the light of hope.
In his right hand he bore a sword while his left opened invitingly.
It mattered not which side I chose.
The angel had saved my life."

I kissed him again and smiled at him. I bet my brother was not expecting this from me. I was a brute after all.

"I love you my Brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next