Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Empty
PostSubject: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

I could smell him. The same scent as mine. My brother. I've been tracking him down for many years and ever since I've found his trace, I've been following him. Studying him and the draken. I knew when he was alone and when he was held down by the draken. Why was he holding his vampire instincs? Was the draken controling him? I've seen them embrace each other, I've seen them meet with others. Yet never have they noticed my presence. I only let people know I was there when I wanted to. But right now, I was thinking it was a good time to meet my brother. To make him see that he is not alone with this uncontrolable side. This unstopable thirst and strengh. It was time for me to show myself to him.
I followed him all day until the draken left him alone. Then I waited for him to walk in the streets and I was pleased to see he didn't know his way around here. He turned into an alley and I landed behind him. I smiled when he turned around. I took down my hood. I didn't look dangerous. I walked closer to him and smelt him. He was the right guy.

"So you are Valdrigr. Not as I imagined. Forgive me, let me introduce myself. I am Akinobu Alsvieth. Your older brother."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 am

As halvir needs to train his pet, tooru, they decide to go in a separate way for a moment. Halvir is somewhere training tooru with his iron fist and here is vald, alone, continuing his journey. He arrives at a place where he never sees before. He wears a white kimono adorn with pink blush sakura flower on the sleeves. He likes the color of white the most and his clothes are mostly in white, only with different pattern. As he walks slowly he begins to feel a bit awkward. It seems that there is someone behind him following him. The scent is getting stronger and he notices it, this one has exactly the same scent as him. At first, he thinks it is takahiro, his friend, but then he remembers that even if takahiro is also half vampire and half phoenix, he has a different scent. Vald feels no threat from this presence; perhaps he is too tense without halvir by his side. Then, he walks towards an alley and someone appears all of a sudden before him. vald is startled for a while. The man before him opens his red hood and he lens close to vald. He feels awkward that a man does that to him out of nothing. The most surprising thing is that this man knows vald’s name, he then claim that he is vald’s elder brother. They even share the same name of ‘alsvieth’. Vald never knows that he has a brother. This makes him happy but curious and worries at the same time. He does not know what this man is looking for or trying to do. So he softly, in a polite way replies to the man,” brother? True that we share the same name and scent, and… you do look like me a bit.. your face..ahh… I’m happy to see you brother.” Vald gives him a gentle smile but he dares not to touch this man he just meet, he feels a bit uneasy doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 am

He was happy to meet me? Visibly our parent have never uttered a single word of my existence to him. He wouldn't be happy to see me if he knew me at all. I walked across the gap that seperated us and lifted his chin just a little bit, I made him look into my eyes. I saw fear in his. I smiled back at him. Though my smiled were not as soft as his. Green eyes. I used to have green eyes now they were permanently crimson.
I was still surprised that he didn't fear me like our parents had. But in another way, it made me wonder if he really did have an uncontrollable vampiric side. I made him back up until his back leaned on a wall. My hand covered by a gauntlet laid on the wall, to prevent escape, while my other hand was still under his chin. I leaned closer and licked his neck. He even tasted like me, with an after taste of draken. Who the hell marked my brother that way? When I rose my head back, I licked my lips. I stare right in my brother's eyes with a cruel smile.

"Show it to me, Vald. Show me the side you can't control and I'll show you mine. How do you trigger it? Or is it the draken's job?"

I really wanted to see it. How was it triggered? Blood? Sex? Would he tell me or would I have to try things on him until he turns? I wouldn't mind, I haven'y killed or relaxed myself since I was out of jail.

"I presume our parents never said a word about me. They told me about you though, with or without their knowledge, they told me everything."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am

The man who claims to be his pure blood brother seems to change in an instant. Just a moment there he is so friendly towards vald and now he is completely different. Vald feels no fear against this man but he feels a bit awkward and uncomfortable having this man leans so close to him. Somehow, he has a bad feeling about this. His brother starts licking his neck as if he is trying to confirm that he is indeed vald , the ‘lost brother’ that he seeks. Then Akinobu starts to orders him to show him his vampire side. It is not that easy to make a gentle person like vald gets angry or irritated just to let the demon out. He even says about halvir controlling the demon side of him. it is half true since the demon loves Halvir, so it will not harm him and it will gives halvir pleasure instead. But this man, he is not someone that is seeking for comfort or love or even friendship. Something tells vald that this man is going to use him or his own advantage. As the man asks him what makes the demon comes out. Vald answers him with a flat tone and cold expression on his face, he says in verses

"A shadow can’t lurks in the light,
And demons don’t play like a fool."

He walks pass his brother this time. He does not want to become this man’s plaything or object of his curiosity. Who the hell he thinks he is to orders such thing to vald? Is it because of his feminine figure that akinobu underestimate him and treats him that way? If that is the case, then he is all wrong, and he does not know who vald is like he just claims he does. Vald does not care about his parents and neither does he wishes to know. He prefers to let it go and forgets everything about them that is better for him.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 am

"So you're a poet. Is that how you can keep it at bay? Do you know what happens when you lose control of that side?"

I wasn't going to just let him walk away from me. I used my blood manipulation to starve his muscles enough so he couldn't move. I walked towards him again. Then I released him from my control. I wraped only one arm around him. I was proud that he didn't do like I did. I held him close and looked in his eyes.

"I had eyes like yours once. How do you do it? How can you not fall the way I did. Tell me your secret."

I suddenly thirsted for hi. I leaned to his neck again and licked him again, after that, I sunk my fangs inside his flesh. I haven't drank blood in a very long time. This was my brother, we shared the same blood, might as well share it more.

"Oups, I couldn't help it. I haven't drank blood for such a long time. And you smell so good. By the way, little brother, I have been following you for a long time now, don't think that you can simply walk away from me."

I held his chin again and licked his cheek. It tasted like the draken. I smiked at him. I will see my brother lose control one day. Today seemed just as good as any other day. I gently caged him with both my arms, making him back up against the wall again.

"Now lets see just how unique you are, shall we? Luckily for me, the draken showed me how to wake the vampire up. Loss of blood and sexual pleasure. Which one do you choose? I wont hurt you. You're family."

I licked his neck again. Even if I was cruel with my pets, Vald was my brother. He was much more important. He was like me. I bit him again, drinking some of his blood again. My arms were keeping him all against me, and I wasn't going to lethim go at all this tile. His draken will just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 pm

It never occurs in his head that this new comer brother of his will treat him this way. Vald knows it all along if this man is only using him and seeing him as an object and nothing more. vald does not like this at all. This man just comes out of nowhere and now he claims vald all he wants and treats him like a thing rather than a brother. Akinobu seems to have completely loses himself and gives in to the vampire side, the darkness. He is different with vald who is still has his angel form and vampire form at the same time. It is true that his lover, Halvir helps him keep the demon side of him at bay and controlled. It is not that Halvir treats him like a pet. It is more that Halvir cares for him and does not want to see vald gets hurt by going all berserk. But this man seems to care less about vald even not at all. He keeps on pushing vald to reveal his vampire side and turn into demon. He won’t give in that easily to this man.

Then, his brother starts to pushes him against the wall and sinks his fangs on vald’s neck. He drinks his blood as he licks his neck. Vald shivers a bit as his brother does that. It makes him blush to have his brother doe such a thing. This is new to him. Usually, he only gets aroused by halvir, his lover, but now, this man who claims to be his brother somehow manage to make him lose control and stimulates him in a good way. Vald can’t lie to this man. Since he sees everything that happens between him and Halvir, he knows how to awaken the demon within him. Of course pleasure of sex and loss of blood will make vald lose him sanity but he won’t five in that easily to this man. He won’t take it being treated like a toy. He shivers again to the gentle touch of his brother. He turns around and his eyes are now looking at his brother’s. He grabs his brother’s shoulder. He is sure has a nice build and almost similar to halvir. Vald blushes a little and he softly speaks to his wild brother

,” why… why you hate me this much? Why doing this to me? What do you want from me…? Why do you take me as a sex toy like this?”

Vald’s white yukata starts to slip off from his shoulder and revealing his white smooth skin. He tries to defend himself from this man but it seems that it is useless attempt for him to do so. This one has the same physical strength as halvir.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I sliped my fangs out of his soft skin and he loiked in my eyes. He seemed hurt by the way I was acting. I couldn't help it, I hadn't touched anyone for many centuries. I stared straight in his eyes, but I still saw his yukata starting to fall off of his shoulder. I touched his shoulder, it was soft and warm. So frail.

"Trust me, my brother, if your were a sex toy to me, you would already be naked and moaning. No, you're my brother. You have the same blood as mine and I want to see how every side of you looks like. Unlike our parents, I care for my family. It pains me that they have never spoke of me with you. Though aren't you adorable, blushing like that. Are you aroused just with one bite?"

Since my brother looked shy, I took my cloak off and then my shirt. I let him see all the markings on my body, some from my vampire side others made with ink. I touched his shoulder again. My skin was so much colder then his.

"You'll be surprise to know that I am always in between. I have the markings and the thirst, but I can also summon my wings. I can't only be a pheonix anymore."

I leaned closer to him, laying my forehead against his. I took is sweet scent in and sighed again. My gauntlet must be even colder, so I left it on the wall while my other hand went in the curve of his waist to pull him closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:05 pm

So this man doesn’t hate vald at all? He can see that this man is hurt inside. He does not know what happen with this brother of his after all this time. He thinks hat maybe this man needs kindness? Compassion? Perhaps love? Does he wish vald to love him and acknowledge him? If this man just asks it nicely, vald will gladly do it. He loves his family he just doesn’t like his parents that’s all. The man starts to strip himself and he has the same skin marking as vald when he turns into vampire. Vald is sure now that they are really brothers. Telling vald that he is adorable to blush and gets excited over one bite, if this man really knows vald, he will know that getting bitten is one way to arouse vald, but still just gentle bite not a hurting one. He feels his brother’s skin as they touch and caress each other. He is so cold, maybe he wishes for vald to warm him up? His brother then pulls him closer as he takes a breath of vald’s sweet scent. He then fixes his yukata as he blushes a little. Somehow, he feels that his brother here wants to take him but vald is not sure about that. Maybe this man just wants to cuddle him and nothing more.

“ Akinobu -san… you look like you are in pain, is there something I can do for you? I wonder why you look that way; do you have a terrible life? You yearn for love?”

Perhaps those questions sound stupid and useless to this man, but for vald those are important and he wishes to know what the cause of his brother’s pain is. He gently kisses his brother’s lips and slowly wraps his arms around his brother’s shoulder. He hopes that this time, his brother will tell the truth to him so that he can do his best to help.

“Since we are brothers, I will help you, if you wish for it though, and… we need to get to know each other more, don’t you think?”

As he says that, vald gets an idea, a better idea, if they can find a small inn in here, they can hat freely without worrying that people may hear them so he proposes to his brotherr,” why don’t we find an inn and then we can chat in our room? Will that be better for you?’
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I had no idea where I looked in pain, but maybe he could see inside of me. I sighed. He also asked if I yearned for love. I smirked. How could I yearned for something I've never known? Our parents never loved or even accepted me, then I was traped in a dungeon with no news of them and when I came out, I learned of a brother somewhere in this world.
Before I could say anything, my brother put his hand on my shoulder and blushed again. Why was he always blushing? Did I turn him on? Then my brother did something I didn't expect frol him. His lips pressed against mine, his arms wrapping around me. I accepted his kiss and looked ay him while he asked me if we should get a room at an inn. Did he want to do it with me? Or did he really want to just chat with me? Either way, I liked what this guy did to me. Maybe I was not going to give him back to the draken. I backed up to pick up my clothes. I got dressed and put my cloak back on. Then I grabed my brother by the waist and pulled him against me again.

"Well then, my brother, lead the way to the inn. I haven't been out in the world for a long time. Show me around, Vald."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Perhaps this man is a bit perverted in his mind. Vald can’t read people’s mind but the can see that in his eyes. He meets people like Seiyoku and halvir, sure he is very familiar with perverts since both of his lover and good friend are pervert. He can guess what is going on in that head of that guy but he let him be. Vald won’t interfere with that kind of thing, not this time. His brother grabs vald once more and pressing their body against each other. Maybe this man wonders why vald keeps on blushing. He may think that he is turns on but it’s not like that. He is just feeling a bit shy since he kisses another man than halvir with a loving kiss. Perhaps he does that because he knows that this man is in pain deep inside his heart and as a brother, vald wishes to comfort him. The man asks him to show and lead the way, so vald does as he wishes. He leads the way and they walk towards the closest inn there. They check in and get a room there. The inn is a nice one and has a small pool in the back yard. Vald always likes the view of outdoor pools and moonlight. The sun has just goes down and it makes a beautiful view of sunset in the sky. Vald walks all the way up to the third floor and opens the door of their room. It is quite nice and comfy. vald likes this inn by the moment he sees it.

The room is designed in light brown color of wood and it has some lavender on the corner of the king size bed. He sits down by the bed that is covered in brown sheets and smells the lavender. He likes flowers as well and this scent pleases him. He turns his face on his brother,” do you like sunset? I will go to the pool in the backyard, I enjoy the sunset view there, and we can chat freely.” He gets up from the bed and grabs his brother’s hand. His hand is big, about the same size with halvir. Vald smiles softly and leads him all the way to the first floor where they arrive at the pond. There, vald takes off his white yukata and plunges into the water. He sets his eyes on the sunset view and the light is reflected perfectly on his jade eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 pm

He really did get a room for both of us. I was surprised, but I didn't complain. I hadn't slept in a real bed for years now. This was a welcomed change. My brother then said he would go down to the pool and he dragged me down there. His striped in front of me and steped in the pond. I looked around, there was nobody else around so I took my cloak and my clothes off to walked in the pond also. My brother was looking at the sun set. I didn't care, I've seen many of them, tied up to a pole with my eyes forced open for days without end.
I stared not at the sun set, but at him. He was a curious person. First he didn't trust me and now he got naked in front of me to go in a pond. Not only that but he also booked one room for the both of us. One bed. Even though it was big, I still took alot of space when I slept. If I ended up on him, he had nothing to say. I walked to him and wraped my arms around his thin waist.[i]

"So thin! Why are you so thin? Does that draken not feed you?"

[i]I moved his hair from his neck and licked him softly until I reached his ear. I gently bit his ear, holding him close to me. His back against my chest. Then I bit his neck and drank some of his blood again, he tasted so good and I was so thirsty. My hands touched his waist and rubbed his thin chest. This was a very enjoyable feeling. I felt some of his blood escape my mouth and saw it dripping down my brother's chest. I wiped it all across his brother's chest. I liked the color of blood on his pale skin. I kept drinking his blood, then I let go of him and spun him around to lick his blood from his chest. Then I bit him there too and drank again.

"Delicious. I want more..."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 am

Vald does not feel threatened by the presence of his newcomer brother. Even though this person is a bit suspicious since the way he acts are kind of twisted in a strange way. But vald tries his best to be open minded and think good about this brother. He knows that this man has been through lots of pain and suffer, it is clearly written in his eyes. He stares at the beautiful sunset sky and he feels the water moving around him. His brother joins him in the pond as he jut takes off his clothes as well. He feels his brother coming closer to him and hugs him again. Somehow it looks like this brother of his likes to hug vald in his arms. He does not mind that and in fact, he is willing to let his brother hugs him like this. Then the man says in a high tone of remark that vald is very thin and then he also says about draken that doesn’t feed him well. Does this man also know halvir? Judging from how he mentions vald’s lover, it is confirmed that Akinobu does not know the real name of the draken, but maybe he knows the face. Vald takes a look at his own body, he is thin and he always been like that since forever, there is nothing to be surprised about. vald does not answer to that remark coming out from his brother’s mouth. He just keeps silent towards it.

However, his brother here does not seem to plan to let vald alone just like that. He holds vald and starts to lick him from his neck all the way up to his ear, he bites vald gently and it makes vald blush and shivers a bit. Usually, only halvir does this to him, but now, it’s his brother that is doing it. vald is cool with the attitude he gets from Akinobu but then his brother here goes even further on him. He starts to bite vald and drinks his blood. This is not a good one since Akinobu keeps on feeding himself from vald. He knows that the vampire side of him will not happy with this. So Vald violently pushes his brother and releases himself from Akinobu’s grip. He gives the man a sharp gaze into his eyes and yells at him,” Stop it! I’m here to talk with you not to become your food supply!” Vald feels a bit startled for a second and he calms down slowly. He knows that he is not suppose to yell at this broken man, Vald looks away from him and he moves to another spot in the pond. He knows that the vampire side of him does not like this man much and if he keeps drinking vald’s blood like that, it will be a disaster for both of them. Vald does not want to hurt the man’s feelings since he just yell at him,” I’m sorry I yell at you, but please Akinobu – niisan.. Don’t do that to me again, i don't want to hurt a family.”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 am

To have Vald push me away, I smiled. So there was some attitude under his controled expression.I was afraid my brother was weak and easily controled. After having followed him for so many years and only seeing a submissive Vald, I was proud of what he had just done. And angry. His words were yelled at me. Lucky for us, we were alone here. He said he was here to talk with me. I smiled again. But then, as he moved away from me, he excused himself for yelling at me, saying he didn't want to hurt me, because I was his family. I sighed at that one. It wasn't his fault if I couldn't stop drinking his blood.

"Listen to me Vald. It's not your fault. I've been locked away for over 10 000 years. It's normal for me to jump on the first blood that I smell. I wasn't really well fed where I was. If you want to talk, then lets talk, but I am still thirsty. And you smell so tempting. So you'll have to forgive me."

I stayed where I was. My body covered in markings and tatoos. My eyes, forever crimson looking straight at my little brother. I was still wondering how he was controling his other side. The blood thirsty, vampire side. The side that yearned for destruction and killings. Then I looked at his body again. Thin, visibly not the body of a fighter but he was well proportioned. Our parents did a good job on him as well. If only the defective genes hadn't gone to him too. It would have been better if I were the only abomination in the family. I sighed and looked as the sun finally disapeard over the horizon. I prefered the darkness of night now.

"So what do you want to talk about? I really ant to know about your life. And about your Halvir. You scream his name so nicely."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:07 pm

So his brother understands him and he does not want to hurt vald at all. It is surprising to know that his brother here has been all by himself for thousands of years. That must be horrible life he has. Vald feels sympathy towards him and he wished to comfort his brother right now. His angel side does not allow him to do nothing about this blood related man of his. Then slowly vald approaches his elder brother and hugs him close as he rests his head on Akinobu’s broad, muscular chest. He feels the man’s heart beat, his body feels so cold right now. Vald wonders if his brother has always been this cold. He then softly speaks to his brother,” niisan, it must have been a lonely life for you, now that I’m with you, I’ll try my best to help.” Vald wishes to help this broken man, just like when he helps his friend seiyoku who is as broken as this brother of his. He feels no fear for this man in fact, he feels calm to be with his older brother. He sure has a well build body, similar to Halvir , his draken lover who is all muscular and manly. The thought of halvir makes him blush a little but then he tries to chase that away since right now Halvir is not here with him.

Then, just right after vald chases the thought about his lover away, his brother here begins to talk about wanting to know about vald’s life and saying that the way he scream halvir’s name is so erotic. At that point, vald gets all flustered and his face turns red all over. He does not dare to look at his brother’s face for it will show him how embarrassed he is. Vald never thinks that his brother knows anything about halvir. This is surprising but vald is too shy to answer that question. Still he tries his best while hiding his flustered face against his brother’s chest,” halvir.. is. My draken lover, he.. saves my life and tames the demon within me, he also makes the demon in love with him just like I do.”
Vald does not know what else to say. he is so embarrassed to know that his brother sees how he looks like when Halvir embraces him fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm

I could feel, and smell his blood going up to his face. I had made my little brother blush. Though, even if I smiled, his words were still ingraved in my mind. I did have a lonely life, I even killed every singe one of my cellmates in order to have their blood. They were probably still regenerating at this very moment. Then he said he was with me now and that he would try to help. I almost laughed. How could he help? I was alreday further along to becoming a monster then he will ever be! My markings never disapeared, I had no lover who could tame this beast! Did he want my vampire side to like someone the way he did? I seriously doubted that would ever happen! I was always thirsty for blood, I had found killing was entertaining and torturing people was a good way to pass time. All my powers were meant to harm people. And my best weapon was the one seen and associated with death. There was no way he could save me now. Though I said nothing about all that to him. I didn't want him to walk away from me. I wanted him to stay right where he was, his head on my chest. It almost felt like we've alway known each other and that he had always loved me as his brother. I even smiled when he was trying to explain to me that Halvir was his lover and that he and his vampire side loved him a lot. He was so adorable when he was shy like this.
I lifted his chin so he would look at me. Again, I was surprised by the green eyes that I once had in his face. Though mine were just a little darker then his. Then I smiled at him.

"You know, I control blood. Even if you try to hide it, I know when you're blushing. Don't worry, I would also make your lover blush if I am ever to meet him. Wont you just love to see his blushing face? He always mocks you when you're flustered, saying that you're cute and all. Imagine if you could also say that to him.
Also, my Brother, you don't have to help me. being part of my life should be enough to make me a little happier. I'll always be lurking in the shadows to make sure you're alright. But I'm still curious to see your vampire side."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 pm

To know that his brother is so broken to the point that he does not care about himself and about finding a lover who can tame the beast inside him makes vald feels sad. He just find his brother and now that he knows this man is broken inside, he said that there is nothing that vald can do to help him. However, those words won’t make a person like vald gives up. He won’t gives up on his brother now that he knows this man has suffered a long painful life. He is used to get laughed at when he tries to help someone. Most people do that to him, laughing, mocking him and saying that there is nothing that he can do to help or save them. Vald is tired and sick of all those stupid words, this brother of his is not the only one who thinks that way. There is no use hiding it from vald, it is written all over his brother’s eyes and expression.

When his brother lifts his chin, vald leans closer to him and makes their lips find each other in a gentle warm kiss. He just kisses his brother; it surprises vald to realize what he just did. Before he can speak a word, his brother starts to talk about halvir again and then he says a darker subject. His brother just says that he is happy enough to have vald in his life and that heis always been lurking in the shadows just to make sure that vald is all right. At this point, vald feels so desperate that he will give his all to save and help his brother no matter what he says.

He gives his brother a loving look and kisses him again gently. “ I don’t care what you say, but I will help you no matter what, I will make you able to control your demon side, I won’t let you be all alone again.” he really hopes that his brother will allow him to help since vald never plans to give up on Akinobu at all. Then when his brother says that he is curious about vald’s vampire side, he simply says to his elder brother,” my vampire side is.. a beast, he won’t stop killing but.. There is something that he likes, something that can make him stop killing, and that is.. When my draken embraces it, if someone I don’t like try to harm me, and halvir is not around, then the demon will shows up easily, halvir keeps him calm with his touch.”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

He didn't want to give up on me? Add to that his lips entwined with mine again. Why did he kept kissing me like that? Did he want me to bend him over and take him? Is that what his idea of brotherhood was? I didn't mind, I mean at the point where I was, anyone would be alright!
Then he said he would never leave me alone again. I felt an emotion reach my heart. Was it joy? Sadness? I didn't know anymore. I didn't care either. If that guy wanted to stay around me, then whatever! I kept him close to me. Since he kept kissing me, I was starting to think I was deserving of something else. Frol why I knew about my brother, he's the one that is on the bottom all the time. Thinking of it made me want him also, but I didn't let myself show it. He spoke about his lover. He had tamed his vampire side and now his vampire side desired the draken's touch all the time. So I guess sex was what controled this vampire. What could contrl mine? I never tried to control it with sex, then again, I usually rape people to feel better after. People usually just feared me. Though this man, my brother, seemed to already love me. What a strange person.
But since he was so close to me and that he kept kissing me, I let my hands slowly explore his back and his waist, stoping at his narrow hips. It was inviting, no wonder the draken loved him so much. His skin was soft, warm and very alive. I lifted his chin again and I kissed him this time.

"I told you I've been locked up for 10 000 years. If you keep kissing me like that, I'm gonna think it's an invitation. And you are pretty enticing."

Knowing he might push me back, I still kissed him again, slipping my tongue in his mouth. I could smell him blushing and it made me smile. I was holding him against me. If anyone passed our way, I would only stare at them and they would leave. I felt my fangs grow sharp and dangerous. I guess my vampire side was liking this as well. My nails slowly grew into claws and the marking crawled up in my face. My eyes started glowing red.

[b]"Maybe, I will take the invitation. It seems I'm slowly losing control of myself. And it also look like the vampire wants more then just your blood."[/b)

I licked his neck again. He tasted so very good. And when he started trembling and moaning, I held him tighter and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 am

This man gets it all wrong. When vald keeps on kissing him to calm him down without thinking anything but that, this man thinks the otherwise. vald is always a gentle one and sensitive towards people’s feelings and heart. He easily gets carried away by people who feels pain and hurt inside. And kissing this new brother is the only thing that vald can do for him. Maybe he can hold him or cuddle this man but he never thinks of doing anything beyond that. It still echoes in vald’s mind that this brother of him claims to know everything about him. And once more, it seems that he is wrong. If he really knows about vald, he won’t make love to him at this point. There is this thing, this seal that halvir planted inside vald, a seal that marks him as halvir’s lover and belong to him only, a seal that makes vald unable to make love to other man unless halvir deactivates it. Maybe this man does not aware of that or does not care? vald does not know either. He lets his brother kisses him passionately as he wishes to, maybe by doing this, he can help his brother to calm down a bit? He does not know but he will give it a shot.

As they keep on kissing, vald gets a bit flustered but he manage to keep his cool. He can feel that his brother starts to change and his claws are showing. The vampire is coming out to reveal itself, vald is not afraid at all since he knows that his brother won’t hurt him despite his cruel expression. Then after the passionate kiss, vald gently freed himself from his brother’s lips but still holding on him tightly. He slowly caresses his brother’s lip as he gives him a gentle gaze

,” Don’t you know that the draken sealed me to be his only? I don’t think you can take of the seal from me, and as long as the seal is on, no one but Halvir can make love to me. And there is one thing that possible to do me with the seal on, that is, if my draken deactivates it out of his own will.”

Vald gently kisses his brother again but this time is not a passionate one, it is gentle and loving one. He stops kissing the guy and he starts to take a closer look to his brother, he can see that the marking are growing and it’s on his face now. Vald wraps his arms around Akinobu and he gently speaks to him again with a soft manner like always ,” if you can deactivate it, then maybe it will be a different story, but right now, I’m not thinking of making love to you, we are brothers anyway.” He wonders if this man will take those words as a chance or not. But vald does not think that he can make love without the ‘love’ of a lover. He is a bit complicated and sometimes unpredictable in his actions. Sometimes he gives comfort to others just to help them and sometimes he really invites them in. putting his brother in wondering uncertain state seems to be quite entertaining. He needs to know how Akinobu feels about him. He wishes to know more of his brother, what kind of person he is, how he thinks, acts, and everything. He wishes to love this brother just the way he is and vald is trying to do it.

tell me more about yourself brother, I want to know more about you, I wish I can understand your heart somehow,” Again saying those loving words as he gently plays with his brother’s long hair. His figure is a bit similar with Halvir, both are grumpy, arrogant, muscular and have long hair. The difference is that Halvir’s is silver and that he is a draken instead of twisted angel/ vampire being. Vald strokes his brother’s hair gently and kisses his forehead in a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 am

A seal to keep others away? Now that I looked more carefully, I could see some type of magic, but for me that was weak. I smirked and let my brother kiss me again while I "pulled" the seal right off of him. I broke it in an instant. No seal would stop my brother from doing anything! If the draken really loved him then he would trust him enough to let him be free of all his decisions. He then said that he wanted to know more about me and that made me panic and smile at the same time. How was I supposed to tell him I was a monster that couldn't stop killing and that I was betrayed by our parents, locked up in a cage for 10 000 years and marked as a demon? What else was there to know about me? Maybe I should just tell him the truth about me, then again, I could tell him nothing and let him imagine who I was before we met. I wondered what kind of stupid life he would imagine me in.
I held him tight and geva him another kiss, and just to show him that I got rid of the annoying spell, I grabed his butt with one of my hands.

"I can do much more then this little brother. Your draken is not as powerful as he lets himself look. And as for knowing more about me, why don't you tell me what you think I have been living. I'm curious to know what life you would have given me if you knew of my existence."

I leaned closer and kissed his shoulder. My vampire side was much more present, and I had to hold back so i didn't drink my brother's blood again. I wouldn't want to be pushed away again.

"And also, brother, we are immortal, for all we know, the draken could be related to us in some way. i don't care if you're my brother, we would simply have a much deeper connection. And if I remember well, you had sex with a man who is in love with his brother, am I not correct? Seiyoku, was he name, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 am

Vald sure has no idea if his brother here can break the spell just like that. halvir’s spell is not that weak for sure. Also, if someone ever breaks it, it will send signals to Halvir that something happens to his lover. Vald does not want his lover to get hurt or his brother to be hurt. He knows that those two are very important for him. Yet his brother always refuses to tell something about him. He always let vald imagine the things that he has been through all his life. He knows that his brother has been so lonely to the point that maybe, he needs love, or perhaps he needs a sex partner and vald happens to be a ‘tempting victim” to his overflowing sexual desires. He really hates that thought but somehow deep inside his heart he believes that. Since his brother says that he is sealed for thousand years, then there is no way that this man feels anything for vald. The only thing that vald can sense from him now is overwhelming lust, nothing more.

He wonders why his brother knows everything about what happen to vald but he can’t figure out how vald thinks and feel? That is totally strange, or maybe, this new brother of his is only concern about his sexual affair? He even knows about Seiyoku, vald’s best friend and that man happens to be friends with halvir as well, only not too close. He stares at his brother for a while and lets him kisses vald. He does not feel secure this time. He feels anxious about this, he feels awkward towards his brother. Then he explains things with Seiyoku and why he can make love to him. He tells his brother that it is due to halvir’s actions that three of them make love to each other. Vald feels that maybe his brother will mock him even more after knowing this so he gives him a sharp gaze and does not take away his eyes from this man.

“it is very odd to learn that you know everything about my sexual affair but not a single thing about my mind and soul, did you only watch me when I’m having intercourse?”

At this point, vald doubts that this man really knows who he is. And if he thinks that vald is some cheap guy who do it all the way with any man, then he is completely wrong. From the way he treats vald, it seems that this man really wants to be connected to vald in an intimate way. But a man like vald does not act that way. He does not wish to be his brother’s sex toy or something close to that. He can see it clearly in his brother’s eyes that he only desires to sleep with him, but he will put that thought to the test once more.

“So you show yourself before me just to make love to me? Is that all there is? It does not matter who sleeps with me, I’m not that kind of cheap guy who just get laid with any men. So brother, tell me, am I wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 am

I sighed. He really wanted to know that badly about me? But would he still accept me after knowing? I still held him close and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're wrong, my brother. I know how kind hearted you are. I kew when you said you would help me that you wouldn't give up on e. I know you're a very good poet and that people are drawn to you for your kindness. I also know that you love the draken with your heart and soul. I know many things about you, my brother. I don't want you to know about me because it might harm you to know that your eldest brother is a monster. But since you really want to know, I will tell you. I was like you once. Kind, respected. But then I discovered I liked blood. On my hands, in my mouth, down my throat. I killed for years before they caught me.

I breathed slowly, resting my head on Vald's shoulder, holding him tight against me.

"When I was locked up, I killed everyone in my cell. I was mad. I had no news about our parents. No way to know you were born. The day I was freed, I headed to see our parents. They wished I was still locked up. They said they didn't need me anymore, they had you."

I tighten my grip on him, hugging him. I kissed his neck. The brother I never knew was in my arms.

"Then I learned you had the same problem as me. A uncontrolable vampire side. I had to meet you. I had to know if you would push me away like our parents did. They exiled me from the family circle."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 am

So the new comer brother decides to tell vald everything about him. Being the same as his elder brother makes vald completely understand how his brother feels right now. He knows how it hurts to be abandoned by the one that you love and being casted out like a trash. Vald knows from the moment he sees this man, that this one guy has a broken soul, a broken heart. It also breaks Vald’s heart to learn these things about his brother, to know that their parents also discard him like they discard vald long ago. He knows everything, the pain, the despair, yearn for love, kindness, compassion, tenderness, and to be embraced with sincerity. He sighs softly as he caresses his brother gently. He cuddles his brother’s head for a while. He closes his eyes and kisses his brother’s hair. He holds him tight against his thin chest. He will give his brother the warmth that he yearns, the love that he deserves to get.

It is true that vald is a kind hearted person and people drawn to him for that, however, those things are thanks to Halvir who is always there to tame the beast. Perhaps his brother does not have someone who can ‘tame’ the best for him. Hearing all of those sad stories from his brother makes vald about to cry. He never knows that his brother gets such hard and painful years all by himself, alone, in a lonely road and darkness. Then, with teary eyes, vald lifts his brother’s face to meet him in the eye; he sees pain in those eyes. Gently he leans on his brother and sealed their lips in a warm, deep, loving kiss. Vald kisses him longer this time; he will somehow erase the pain in his brother’s heart and mind slowly. He won’t let go of those lips until he is sure enough that his brother feels slightly better. He knows that his kiss can’t do much for this man, but now that Vald is here with Akinobu, he will help him with all he has. Vald has decided it that he will somehow help his brother and stay by his side and never abandon him like their parents. With a gentle voice, he says to his broken brother:

“You have me, I won’t leave you, I will always be by your side, standing beside you and share your burden, please be at ease.. Niisan, I’m holding you right now, just feel the warmth and be at ease..”

Vald closes his eyes and he cuddles his brother’s face against his chest to warm him up and to comfort him. He believes that this is what his brother really needs right now. He will do better if they can work together to find a way to save both vald and Akinobu from this uncontrollable vampire side of them.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:35 am

Alright, seriously, if this guy didn't want me to end up jumping on him and thrusting inside him, he should really stop kissing me. I was already aroused!. The markings finished their way on my face, my fangs were already very long and sharp. My nails were fully formed as claws and my eyes were slowly turning. I didn't have someone like his brother to keep him calm, to control his vampire side. I was trying to hold him back on my own, but the smell of my brother blood was almost breaking me. I could feel his blood moving in his veins and when he rested my head on his chest to calm me down, I all but lost control.
I started licking his chest, tasting his skin and the sweet promise of his delicious blood under it. But then I remembered how everyone I had bitten in this state had been dismembered. I pushed my brother away and bit myself. Sometimes it helped me wake up, but not this time. I was to far along. I looked at my brother and I could feel my consciousness leaving me. I didn't want to kill my brother. What he
ad just said, that he was there for me now, I had to cling onto that. It
kept me thinking. It kept me awake. The smell of blood coming for
the inn floated to my nose. What was I thinking about already?

The eyes finished and the vampire stared at Vald. In the darkness, I knew I was terrifying. I knew people would run and then the fun would start. Thr hunt would begin and blood will flow. Though, as I steped towards the man in the pond, a voice came to my mind. Be at ease? Who said that? An image of the man in front of me kissing me. Was he my lover? No it didn't sound right. He called me Niisan. I was his brother.
I closed my clawed hand around his neck and brought him in my arms. My mind was slowly coming back to normal. My eyes stoped glowing, but I still stayed very stiff and on the edge of losing it again.

"I need to calm down. Fast."

Maybe his lover could control my demonic side also. Who knew, atthis point I was just trying to not kill my own broter.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Trying his best to calm and comfort his brother by holding him and kissing him gently don’t seem like those things works at all. At first vald thinks that maybe he can do something by giving his brother’s demonic side a bit comfort. He understands the pain that his brother feels; he tries his best to help. As Vald is holding his brother gently and giving him warmth, abruptly vald feels something change. The aura around his brother is changing. He is no longer has the aura like before, this time, his aura is menacing and terrifying one. It makes vald a bit worried, he does not wish his brother to change and kill people while losing consciousness, just like vald when he turns into vampire. This is not good at all, then his brother pushes him away, release himself from vald’s arms and bit himself. He notices that his brother is fighting his demonic side. It makes him shocked at that moment. He stays paralyzed for a second there as he sees the demonic side of his older brother. But then vald comes back to his mind and he is determined to do something for his family here.

Being exactly the same like his brother, half angel and half vampire, Vald knows that even this demonic side has a feeling and heart, even if they can’t talk right in the demonic form, they can still feel and think, they can notice who are around and what relationship they have with the people around them. Since he knows that well, vald tries to reach out to his brother again; but his brother reaches him first and brings vald to his arms. Maybe holding vald like this keeps him calm? Vald does not know for sure. His demonic side is only provoked if he is angry or get hurt or in the situation where his life is in danger. But his brother here does not have such situation and his demon side comes out? What provokes it? Is it the gentleness and love from vald? If this demon likes the rough and painful way to be calmed then vald can’t do anything about it, he is not a rude or rough guy who beats up people, that one will be Halvir.

With a sigh, vald rests his head against his brother’s chest, he is lost now, he wishes to help but the does not know where to start and what to do, it seems that his gentleness can do nothing this time. He lifts his face and look into his brother’s eyes, giving him a soft gaze of his jade eyes.

“Tell me, Akinobu-san… what should I do for you? What can I do to help you to make you at ease?”

At this rate, vald can only wish that the thing that can keep this demon calm is not a brute force; he will lose the ‘battle’ before it begins if the one that can tame this demon is something like that.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm

I was breathing very deep and slowly. The smell of my brother's blood kept the demon on the surface, but my brother's touch kept my conscious. Thoug my claws did want to sink in his flesh and I did want to rip his throat open. He wanted to know how to help me but I couldn't even smile at him at this point. I had to clench my teeth together. Smell of fresh blood coming to my nose and sound of a glass breaking. It didn't take more for me to start tasting blood. My brother's blood. I opened my eyes only to see that my fangs were deep in his neck and I was swallowing his blood. I couldn't stop anymore. I just couldn't take my fangs out of his flesh, I couldn't even open my jaws to release him. I moaned while I was drinking his blood. My claws were digging in his arms. Finding some strengh deep within me, I unclenched my jaws and managed to take my fangs out of his neck. Though I couldn't help but to lick the blood flowing from the wounds. I looked at him, my eyes asking for forgiveness for what I was doing. All this started by my brother's kiss. Just because I had gotten a little aroused. 10 000 years without touching or being touched really made it easy for me to get excited. And so to make the vampire side of me excited as well. This was getting uncontrolable.

"Sex. You excited him. Finish the job..."

I couldn't talk anymore, I could only growl at him. I continued licking the hot blood, holding him with my claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next