Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

The man sharing my scent changed the position. He clung himself to me like a small animal and sunk his fangs in my neck, drinking a lot of my blood. That made me moan. It seemed this one didn't like me to control him at all. I didn't mind him bitting me, drinking from me. I liked it a lot.
He was moving his hips to my rythm. He was moaning and screaming and growling. It aroused me more. I thrusted deep and hard inside him, moaning with him. He was still drinking from me, since I had drunk so much from him, I didn't really mind. He tightened around my cock again and I moaned in his ear, holding his waist with my clawed hands, making his moves a bit harder, forcing him to make me go deeper. I licked his face again. The taste of a draken it made me growl. This one was mine not some draken's. I made him stare at me right in the eyes. He could visibly see that I was claiming him. When he was with me, he was mine. I kissed him then, playing with his tongue, holding him close to me, very tightly. Then I pushed his face back in my neck for him to drink more blood. I was moaning because of his claws in my back, it gave me shivers.

*That's right, drink me, claw me. Mark me. Then I will mark you.*
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 am

The forceful and violent intercourse is not a new thing for the demon. In fact he is used to it. Despite the fact that what they are doing is lack of gentleness, he still enjoy this forceful act. Moaning, and growling softly into his brother’s ear, perhaps it will arouse the man even more. This demon Vald only knows that this man is a sexually frustrated brother who wants to tear his ass apart in a fierce sex. He keeps on moaning as he is trembling wildly in his brother’s arms. He keeps his grip tight around his brother’s back so that he won’t fall off to the floor.

He never notices that this man before him is claiming vald for himself. At least for now, vald belongs to him and him only. However, things will go in a different way. The demon loves halvir with his everything. But right now, he begins to feel something towards this cruel man before him. He is totally different from halvir but he can be a very interesting partner in this sinful pleasure. Vald gives a devilish smirk on his face as he stares into Akinobu’s eyes. He wonders if this man will treat vald the same way like he is being treated by the demonic vald. Either way, it does not matter that much, as long as the demon is pleased, then everything will be just fine.

Abruptly, the demonic vald stops his clawing and biting the man holding him. He just stare into the man’s eyes as he follows the lead that is given to him by his brother, he just follows his wild and fierce movements and moans loudly with him. He begins to hug his brother in a gentler manner, the demon is still there, and he only wishes to see how this man will react over this changing of behavior. Vald slowly moves his face closer to his brother’s and gently kisses his lip.

*I wonder how this wild brute will react over this… he does not own me as his sex slave, he must learn that..”
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm

[i]A sudden change a pace. The man stoped bitting me and clawing me. He started kissing me softly. I was confused, didn't he like it wild? Why did he stop? He couldn't have reach his limit already! I let him kiss me and I kissed him back, but then I brought him back to the bed and thrusted hard inside him. I was losing my concentration, I didn't feel as angry. The markings started fading from my fac and my eyes became normal again.
My brother was under me so I guessed my bad side didn't hurt him much, but something did feel different. My body was healing, which meant that my brother hadn't bit me for some time. Had he become calmer now?

"Brother... did you want it differently? Do you still want to keep this up? I can't stop, you know. I have to... finish this..."

[i]It felt so good inside him. Visibly this vampire was used to it, he was tight but still soft enough. I moaned as I leaned down to kiss him. I never thought in all my life that I would end up getting rid of my sexual frustration with the help of my little brother. His Halvir probably won't like it when I fly off with him sometimes just to spent some good time with him. I started moving very slow inside him. Going almost out of him before slowly sliping back all the way to the hilt. I was moaning, my body was trembling. I wasn't used to shaking while having sex, I guess my brother had some other effect on my body.[/ii]

"You feel so good... inside you. Such a seductive brother you are."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

The demonic vald now knows what kind of man is currently holding him. When he gets softer and stops his brute biting and clawing, this man becomes calmer and he can see that his markings are starting to disappear. Vald himself is also healing fast since he drinks lots of blood from his brother. The blood makes the healing even faster than it used to be. Does this man learn that vald is not his sex slave? The demon barely knows that. But he feels that there is no need for him to be around anymore since the best before him is calming down. Then, slowly, vald’s skin changes and his markings start to fade away. His red eyes changes gradually into a jade color. He regains his consciousness and he sees his brother before him, making love to him.

He is able to talk right now, but the demon is still close to the surface. Gently he kisses his brother and whisper into his ears,’ so good… niisan.. you are… so big inside me…so good… “ vald gets all flustered while saying that, such a slutty words from his lips. He loses his compose self at a time like this and he can only act based on what his body is telling him. Right now, his body wants more and does not wish to stop yet.

Vald gently hugs his brother close to him and he tries to catch his breath. He feels a little bit tired; it must be because of the demon that runs wild and lusty in this intercourse. He then tightens his rectal again and giving more bliss to his brother. He can feel his brother shivers while fucking him. Right now, vald wishes to make his brother unable to forget the moment where he makes love to vald. He pulls his brother closer to him and makes out to Akinobu passionately as well as tightens his grip on the hard dick inside him. He moves his hips more and faster, he moans more into akinobu’s ear as he releases his lips from a passionate kiss.

“ do you prefer the demon niisan? Or you prefer me?”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 pm

It was strange to see that both of us were regaining consciousness around the same time. I saw my brother's eyes turn from blood red to their jade green color. Then he said some very arousing words to me. He said I was big and felt good inside him. I looked at him and smirked. If he kept saying things like that, I would get violent again. I licked his lips before kissing him. I thrusted inside him the same I was when he was in a vampire form. I moaned as he got tighter around my cock. Then he looked at me and asked me which one of him I prefered. I looked at him and smiled.

"I like you, and since both of them are you then I like both of them. I love the nice you and the demonic you. It just wouldn't be the same without one of you. And which one do you like about me?"

I kissed him again, playing with his tongue. I loved feeling how tight he was inside. It made me moan again. I whispered his name in his ear, moaning at the same time and then licked his ear slowly.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am

The intense feeling from the intercourse with his new brother makes vald shivers more under the man’s skin. He gets flustered and he moans louder when his brother thrust deep and fierce inside him. Vald hugs his brother tightly as he moans. He can’t hold his voice down, and he gets tight around his brother’s dick again. He is too excited over this. In response of his question, his brother gives him a crystal clear answer by saying that he likes both of demonic and angelic vald. This makes him happy, so Vald kisses his brother gently and he caresses the man’s face, softly he says,’ thank you.. niisan… “

His expression gets softer but still blushing, he is still trembling and he is about to ask for more but he holds it back. He kisses his brother again instead. Then he softly whispers into the man’s ear,’ I like all of you, niisan, I really do.” Vald moans again as he moves his waist to give pleasure to both of them. He knows that they are doing this because both of them lose control over each other and they go wild. Vald will let his brother finish this properly, just like he wants it to be. He will leave his body in Akinobu’s care for now.

With an alluring gaze in his jade eyes, he softly speaks to his brother,’ go ahead, niisan.. finish this all you want… you take the lead.”

Then vald tightens his legs around his brother’s waist and makes him goes deeper into his hole. He moans and screams as he does that. Keeps on calling out to his niisan, vald moves his waist and hips more and faster, knowing that it will please his brother even more.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:25 pm

He didn't have to tell me that I could take the lead. It seemed to me that I always had the lead. I kept thrusting hard inside him, making him moan and scream in pleasure which made me moan and call out for him. He was holding tight against me while I moved inside him. He felt so wet, so good.
I was happy that he liked all of me. But his lover will not. I will claim my brother since he keeps me calm. My brother will be mine and mine alone when I will be in his presence. I didn't care if the draken was there. My brother wanted me to finish this the way I wanted. I thrusted harder inside him and kissed him. The way my dear brother was moving was making me lose my mind again. I moaned in his ear then I kissed him again. I then grabed his cock again ad stroked it fast. I wanted him to cum so that I could cum. I wanted to see my Vald's face when he reached the climax. I needed to know what his beautifully flustered looked like when the pleasure was too intense and that he came. I wanted his cum all over me and him.

"Look at me when you cum, my brother. I want to see your jade eyes and your delicious lips."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am

Vald gets a little bit flustered when his brother keeps on giving him pleasure. He thrusts deep inside him and stroking his hard dick. Vald is dripping wet and he gets tighter around his brother’s dick. He moans and screams in pleasure. He shivers under the tough from his brother. Vlad can’t hold it any longer now, the pleasure is too great to handle and he is reaching his limits. He tenses up and he kisses his brother hard and plays with his tongue wildly. He shots his hot cum all over his body and his brother’s chest. Just right when he reaches his limits, his brother also shots his hot liquor inside vald’s intimacy and makes him scream out loud in bliss. It is a mess, they make love like a hungry wild beast and his brother makes a mess out of vald. He trembles after he reaches orgasm and his legs fall to the bed.

,” ahh.. A.. Akinobu niisan..you.. so good..”

He tries to catch his breath as they finish the blissful sin that they start. Vald then lies down on the bed and his face gets all red, he still needs some time to calm down. He hugs his brother who is on top of him. He gives Akinobu a gentle loving gaze of his jade eyes. He caresses his brother’s cheek line and kisses him again. He speaks gently after that,” Is this how you wish to treat me? Now.. I don’t know what kind of relationship we have..” true that he just makes love to his own brother, it feels good that none of them can resist it. but now, he starts to think that he betrays halvir for doing this. He does not know what will happen after this.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 pm

I looked at my brother. He seemed breathless and I smiled. I had all his cum on my chest. I got out of him and licked his cum off of him before licking mine out of him. Then I slowly wiped my chest clean with a towel. My brother was too tired to lick it off my chest. I slowly went to get my pants and put them on. This was not supposed to be this kind of meeting. It was too late though. We had done something I was not planning to do. When he asked me what kind of relationship we would now have, I slowly crawled up on him as he laid on the bed and kissed his soft lips.

"You're my brother, though unlike most brothers, I guess we will sometimes be a little closer. Besides it seemed that your vampire accepted me as well and since you're still alive, mine likes you. Who knows, maybe your lover would like to have brothers..."

I smiled at him and stretched my wings over us. I then picked my brother's body up and pulled the blankets then I laid down and kept my brother on me and covered us up with the warm blankets. I wraped my arms around my brother's soft and thin body and sighed. Well I wasn't sexualy frustrated anymore.

"You think he'll show up here? You know, since I broke the seal thing on you. I can't wait to see that draken's face!"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 am

It is obviously seen on his brother that he is getting attached to vald. He can see how this guy likes to make love to him and that both of their demon sides seem to accept the presence of one another. Not a bad thing actually but this is not going to be easy as well. Remembering that halvir is the type of man who is so arrogant and hardly trust people around him. Now that he knows more about his brother, Vald is sure that both of halvir and this man must never meet each other or there will be a big fight among those two brute. Halvir is not someone who just accepts the presence of another man in their life. All this time both of them have been living alone, jut two of them and as far as his lover knows, vald does not have a brother. Knowing that his brother and halvir have the same characteristic and personality, it will be hard for them to ever get along. Vald sighs when his brother gets all excited and hoping that halvir will shows up and beats him up. He turns to his brother and says

,” he won’t show up here, he is training his pet somewhere, and we are supposed to meet there. And, above all that, I really hope that you two never meet each other or you guys will only try to kill each other, and I don’t want that to happen.”

There is no doubt at all that his lover Halvir, the arrogant will be hard to approach and with a personality like his brother here, it almost sounds like a mission impossible for those two to ever get along well. Vald rests his head on his brother’s chest before he slips out from the blanket and gently gazes at his brother ,” I will take a bath, are you in?” after inviting his brother, vald walks towards the bathroom and he turns on the water, warm water. He gets inside the big tub and starts to rub himself clean. Starting from his hair, neck and then he caresses his waist and all the way down to his hips.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:54 am

So my brother didn't want me and his lover to meet face to face? He should know that hidding my scent on him will be very difficult, adding the fact that I had touched his intimacy for a long time now. Then Halvir would know the instant he sees his lover, my brother. Besides, I was going to follo my brother everywhere, he just won't know that I'm there. Until I want to be noticed.
My brother then invited me in the bath and I smiled. I followed him and slowly steped in the hot water. My wings were still out, I felt comfortable with them out. I watched my brother washing himself and felt pride that this good looking man was my brother. I glided closer to him and wraped my arms around my brother's slim body. I gently bit his ear and smiled at him.

"Have you already forgotten what I have said earlier? I've been following you for years. Yet you and your lover have never noticed me. I am only noticed when I want to be. And I will keep following you without you knowing. Vald, you don't have to worry about us meeting. I can be civilized when I want."

I smiled at him and gave his lips a gentle kiss. A kiss a brother would give his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am

As he invites his brother in a bath, vald can feel the water starts to move around him, his brother joins him. He feels his brother’s warm hands around his thin waist and body. It feels good and it feels even better when he gets nibbled in the ear. Vald blushes a little and then he turns his body, facing his brother right now. They kiss and vald gets a bit flustered. He returns the kiss by pressing his lips against his brother’s gently. He hugs his brother as he kisses him. He looks into the man’s eyes and caresses his handsome face with a tender manner. He smiles as the man tells him that it will be all right for the two of them to meet since he can hide his presence perfectly. He leans closer to his brother and gently brushes his soft lips against his brother’s, just to caress him with his lips. vald then speaks gently as he wraps his arms around his brother’s broad shoulder.

,” then, I’ll be happy to have you follow me to the end of the world.. Niisan.”

He gives his brother a gentle yet alluring gaze of his jade eyes. He brushes through his brother’s hair and traces his sexy muscles on the chest. Akinobu is so manly and hot, Vald smiles again as he observes his brother’s body. He is so manly just like Halvir but of course, they are different from one another. Vald knows that the one before him right now is his brother and not his lover, halvir. However, he is still happy to have this gentleman as his brother. to show how he feels, he rests his head against his brother’s chest and then he moves his lips, brushing his brother’s chest, all the way up to his chin and then arrives at his cheek, his lips goes up again till it reaches Akinobu’s earlobe. Vald gently kisses his brother there. Their bodies are so close to each other that vald can feel the heart beat of his brother.

,” do you enjoy this.. Niisan.. tell me, we are closer than brothers…since brothers don’t have sex, and…..are you sure we are just.. Brothers?”

Vald feels that there is something missing here, something odd. If akinobu desires him as brother things will go different way, at least that is how vald thinks. However, he is always open to any kinds of thinking and he wills gladly accept whatever this man tells him.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:38 am

My body shivered to the touch of my brother's lips all over my skin. It seemed that Vald was much more open to this then I anticipated. He was happy that i would follow him to the ends of the world, that was a good thing because in that way, I could keep him safe when his lover was busy with some useless pet. I was always there, when my brother needed me. I was there when he was being molested by his friend, yet I did nothing, he was in no danger and it's not like he didn't want to also. Though now that he had seen me and accepted me as his brother, I was never going to let him go off on his own. Vald then asked me if we were just brothers. I smiled at him and gently grabed his jaw between my thumb and my index. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Do you want us to be more? Think about it, Brother, we are immortal. For all we know our own parents could be siblings without knowing. Halvir could be our cousin in some weird way. I don't care if I have sex with my brother. We share the same blood. Though it seems, that you have the same effect your lover has on you when it comes to my demonic side. You calm me down. So then I guess you'll be a shield for other from me when I'm pissed. And I promise to not kill your boyfriend."

I could have gotten him anytime I wanted. I could stand in front of people and they won't even feel me there. People found this very strange about me. How can they not feel me when they could see me. With a large smile, I picked my brother in my arms and hugged him tightly.

"We can be our own family now."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Hearing the man promises him not to kill halvir makes vald feels a bit entertained. It sounds a bit funny but he appreciates it. vald softly chuckles and he hugs his brother gently. He asks him if vald want them to be more than just brothers, he tilts his head a little then he looks straight into his brother’s eyes as he grabs vald in his chin. Before he can give any answer to that, his brother hugs him tightly and he seems happy right now. Vald gently brushes his brother’s hair and he smiles gently. He is happy to find that his brother is also pleased. The man says that they can be family now and it may turns out just the two of them as a family, vald does not mind that at all, in fact he is happy about it. He leans on his brother and rests his head on his shoulder for a while. Then, he moves backwards and softly speaks to his brother

,” Niisan.. want to wash me?”

He then stretches out his hand and he reaches for his brother’s arms and he grabs his hand and leads it to touch his warm chest. Vald then takes another hand of his brother and leads it to his waist. He knows that this man here will like dong this so he gives it to him. He giggles softly; of course this is a treat he gives to his brother since vald know that he needs it. A man who never feels some warmth before will need lots of warmth that he can get in order to make his day and life better. He knows that deep in Akinobu’s heart he is yearning for warmth, kindness, and perhaps even love. Knowing that this man has nobody else to turn to but vald, he decides to stay by his brother’s side and takes care of him all the time. They will be family and they can do things together just like any other family. As he lead his brother’s hands touching his slim figure, vald softly says again to him

,” tell me niisan, what do you yearn?”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Vald wanted me to wash him and placed my hands on his chest and waist. His skin was so soft, so warm. I was a killer, I was nothing like this man who could sacrifice himself to make others happy around him. I couldn't do that, I made people tense and fearful around me. In a way, my little brother was more of a man then I was.
He ended up asking me what I yearned for again. I looked at my brother's body and smiled. Of course, since we had just had sex, I didn't need that anymore but it had something to do with feeling Vald's body against me. I looked at him in the eyes then, and leaned over to kiss his soft lips again.

"What I yearn for I cannot have. I yearned for a second chance, but I've already gone too far to get one. So what I wish for now is to start living. Maybe someday, I'll be like you. I'll be kind hearted and make everybody happy. For now, I'll make you happy. I only care about you. Tell me my brother, is there something you desire that you never could have? I will get it for you whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm

He let his brother washes his entire body as he pays attention to every words coming out from his brother’s lips. He yearns for second chance, something that he can never have he says. Vald barely believe that it is true. For him, there are no such words as too late, it’s just the one who yearn it that is too afraid to reach out for the second chance. Vald gently looks at his brother, he caresses the man’s cheek and he leans closer to him and gives him a tender kiss on his lips. His brother then asks him if there is anything that vald yearns but cannot have. It goes silence for some time then he answers to his brother. ,” I yearn nothing but love and to be loved, Halvir gives that to me, and I have no other desire to be fulfilled.” vald is a simple man and he only yearns for one thing in his life and that is love. he gets that already and for him, it is good enough .He then smiles gently at his brother and then leads his arms to touch his body as they wash together. There is still pain written in his brother’s eyes and vald only knows that he yearns for a second chance, perhaps, a second chance to be like him, Like vald who is able to make other people happy around him and become kind hearted? He will help his brother to get that second chance if this man ever needs his help to get it. He looks into the man’s red eyes and then with a gentle voice he says again to him,” I told you I will help you niisan.. you just need to say it and then we both can go for that second chance, everyone deserves it, including you.”

He hopes that by saying that, it will encourage his brother to go seek for happiness in his life as well as the second chance. Vald gently brushes his silky hair and he presses his lips against his brother’s again, gently like always. In his mind the keeps on thinking a way to help this man out f his misery and despair. It is never a pleasant even for vald to see the person he cares for being hurt inside their own heart and torture themselves with the cruel thought that comes out from their own mind.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:48 pm

My brother really didn't want to give up on me. That made me smile a bit. Sadly for me, he said Halvir was enough to fill his desire in life. Maybe he would also desire me as he desired the draken. I liked to have sex with my younger brother, he was that good looking.
When I was done washing him, I held him kn my arms. I didn't think I had a second chance in life. A person never really change. The moment I'll be alone again, I would go out in the world and kill again. Why? Because I love the taste of fresh, pulsating in my mouth as it filled my veins and went down my throat. The thought of it made me lean towards my brother's neck and brushed my sharp fangs across his soft skin. My eyes glowed a dark red before I stoped and shook my head.

"Forgive me brother. I was thinking of the taste of blood and I guess I felt like having some again. If you are willing to help me then I'm afraid that sometimes your Halvir and I will have
to be in the same room. Or then, I'll have to fly down and kidnap
you, Vald."

I licked his lips and lajghed softly. Then I pulled him with me as we steped out of the water and covered him with a towel. Then I brought him to the bed again. I laid down and pulled him on me and rested his head on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 am

He gently giggles to his brother’s joke. He is pleased to hear it, at least his brother here still have some sense of humor. He does not mind if his brother drinks more blood from him, as long as he does not overdo it then they will be just fine. After finish washing each other, both of them get out from the shower room and then they are back to their bed. Vald and His brother, just eh two of them lying on the bed, cuddling. This is the very first time Vald ever cuddles other man than halvir. This is a bit exciting and fun, but he won’t over do it this time. As the man makes his head lies down on his chest, vald raises his head and then he sits on top of his brother’s belly, giving him a perfect view of his whole nude skin. Vald gently brushes his hands and fingers through the man’s hair and he gently look at the man with a loving gaze. He smiles at him and leans closer to give him a tender touch of his lips. He kisses his brother once, twice, and he kisses him again. He keeps on playing with his brother’s lips and brushes their lips together under a soft breathing.

He raises his face to look at his brother’s eyes; he gives him a deep, gentle gaze of his jade iris. He leans closer to his brother’s face and slowly brushes his red lips against the man’s eyelids, then to his nose, and all way down to his lips again to kiss him. He does all this just to feel his brother, it may look strange but somehow, he feels like doing this, just to kiss this man, not to do anything else on him.

Gently then, he says to his brother ,” Do you enjoy that?” he still gives the guy a tender gaze as he strokes the man’s face with both of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

I had a very interesting view of my brother's slim body as he sat up on me. He even smiled at me. Such a strange brother I had. He said he already had everything he desired from his lover and yet I felt like he was seducing me right now. I let him kiss me and started breathing a little faster. He just kept kissing me over and over again. It did start to arouse me a little.
I rested both of my hands on his hips and let him kiss my lips more. As much as he wished it. It ended up making me moan softly. And when he asked me if I was enjoying this. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I pulled his chin towards me again and made him kiss me more. When that kiss was over, I licked his soft lips.

"You're sending me mixed signals, Brother. This almost feels like you're seducing me. I do enjoy it. Though, you're getting me aroused with those soft lips of yours."

I lowered on of my hands and sliped it on his butt. I grabed it with joy, then I kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 pm

He merely wants to kiss his brother and comfort him, and those kissing are the only thing that he can think of will make this man feel better. His brother seems to be confuses a little and he said that vald is sending him strange signals by doing those kissing. He does not answer and the man under him grabbed his naked butt and starts to seal their lips on a kiss again. vald enjoys this and he likes kissing this beloved brother of his. This is just his way of showing that he cares and loves his brother, through a kiss. He then lifts his head and releases their entwined lips. Vald gently gaze at his brother with his jade eyes.

,’ it’s just the way to show that I care…. that I love you my dear brother…”

Maybe this man will find vald a bit strange since he expresses himself in such a way. But that is just him and his style. He leans close to his brother and he rests his head on his brother’s wide chest. He feels so warm and soft, that chest is so manly and strong. Vald traces it with his fingers and hands, he smiles happily. He is pleased that he finds this guy as his brother.

Vald gets too comfortable right now, he is still nude and lying on top of his brother’s body, he does not mind that at all , he feels so warm , so comfy. Then, he closes his eyes and hugs his brother as he begins to fall asleep. He can hear Akinobu’s heart beat and that sounds like a sweet lullaby for his ears and the soft feeling of his manly broad chest even makes the dream sweeter.

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

This was my brother's way of showing me he cared for me. I felt odd with that declaration. I had never been cared for and yet I meet my brother and he already likes me this much? I smiled as my brother slowly fell asleep on my chest. Then, I bit my finger lightly and let one drop fall on his skin. It sunk in his skin. It was just to help me have a deeper connection with him. If he gets hurt I will know. I could find him wherever his goes and it was also a good way to laugh in the draken's face. I was sure he would easily see this, but there was no way for him to take this off my brother, only I could.
I gently stroked Vald's hair as he slept. I hadn't slept in so many years. Seeing him so peaceful on me made me happy. But I still couldn't sleep. I was like this since I was in the dungeons. If you slept in there, you never woke up. You would get killed fast if you closed your eyes. I shook those thoughs away and kissed my brother's hair.

"Sleep for us both, Valdrigr."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 am

He falls asleep on his brother’s warm chest, on top of him. Since both of them are naked, he can feel his brother’s warmth so easily; he can even hear his heart beat. This feels so comfortable. He sleeps soundly for hours. Before he knows it, it is already midnight in the realm. He wakes up to the cold air that enters the room. When he opens his eyes, he notices that his brother is still fully awake and he just stay there. It makes vald wonders in thoughts. He wishes to know why his brother can’t sleep at all. He lifts his body up, placed both of his hands on his brother’s thigh and gently kisses him. He gazes gently, lovingly towards his brother. He grabs his brother’s face, gently brushes his soft lips on his cheek and kisses his lips again.

,’ niisan can’t sleep? Why? Am I making you feel uncomfortable?

He wondered if it is because he sleeps on top of his brother is the cause. Or maybe his brother here needs something like more comfort from him so that he can sleep soundly like vald just did? He does not know for sure now, but he will finds out for sure soon. He keeps on kissing his brother gently, wrapped his arms around his neck and he sits closer to him. He wondered if this can give Akinobu more comfort. Then he stops in those kissing act and he glances at his brother. He takes a look into his brother’s red eyes; they are like flames that soar high, so beautiful. He gently caresses his brother’s cheek and stays sitting on his lap.

,” tell me… if you can’t sleep.. then…what should we do now niisan?”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Pathetic. I was pathetic to have my younger brother worrying about me this way. Why did he have to break through all of my defenses so easily and grow in my otherwise frozen heart? I looked in his jade colored eyes in which the moon was reflecting and grabed the back of his neck to kiss him. I only wished to show him I cared about him as well. When I let go of his lips, I gently passed my fingers in his soft hair and smiled at him. I spread my black and red wings and wraped them around our naked bodies.

"Have you ever heard the rumors of the dungeons? They wrongly describe them. They are not as pleasant as they let them sound. The rumors let people think that all the killers, all the demonic creatures get along. It couldn't be further from the frightening truth. I am a killer, I was placed with other killers, but also with thieves and even innocent men and women. There are children also, born directly in the violence. It's not a good place to sleep, unless you wish your body to be eaten by your cell mates during your rest. I killed them all. I didn't want to be put to rest before I saw the moon again. I haven't slept since then."

I hoped he wouldn't get scared. Then again he had to know just what kind of person his brother was. I smiled at him again and kissed his soft lips one more time.

"Do you have wings, my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am

So his brother starts to explain the life that he spends before they meet. It is said that his brother lives in the dungeon for a very long time; too long that he can’t remember how long has it been since then. It makes vald a bit sad to hear his brother’s story. He says that he is a killer, but Vald does not believe him, he has been so gentle with him so far, he does not hurt him, not even once. His brother said that he is a killer, that he is arrested there in the dungeon because he is dangerous killer but vald does not believe those words at all. He leans closer to his brother, he caresses the man’s cheek, gently, and he gives the man a gentle smile, a loving smile on his face. He won’t let this brother of him gets sleepless night anymore now that they are together. He gently kisses his brother’s lips, once, twice, and then once again. Gently then he says to him

,” I do, have wings too, just like you, niisan…And, now you are not in the dungeon, you are with me… you are safe and sound….come… forget about all that and just… think about me, feel me.. you will fall asleep in no time niisan..”

He then slips his body under his brother, ha places his brother’s head on his soft tender chest. He gently strokes his brother’s hair and kisses his head. He softly hums into his brother’s ears; he brushes his cheek against his brother’s hair. He presses his brother’s head against his chest so that he can hear his heart beat. Vald gives his brother warmth by doing this to him, holding him tight against his body, both of them are naked. Then, Vald spreads out his wings; they are in white, like angel wings. He wraps his large wings around them, he kisses his brother again, and then he caresses his soft cheek, he keeps on cuddling his brother close to him.

,” rest niisan… just feel me… think about me only, everything is going to be just fine..”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:45 pm

"No Vald. Nothing is going to be fine. I hace been broken and there's nothing anyone can do about this part. Valdrigr, I can't sleep. Ever. If I close my eyes, I'm afraid to never open them again. Don't force me to sleep, Vald. I just can't."

I looked at those big white wings around us and passed my fingers on the soft feathers. The draken had no idea how lucky he was that I let him have my brother as his lover. I lifted my head and kissed his soft lips. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and played with his.

"You have beautiful wings, my brother. They are very soft and so white, pure. Do you fly with them sometimes? Or is it the draken that makes you fly now?"

I kissed him again, before he could answer. I slowly traced my brother's chest with my fingers. Then, I licked his lips and slowly kissed my way down to his chest. I licked his nipples until they got hard then licked my own lips. I liked the way he tasted.

"I've decided. I will kidnap you everytime I feel like having you in my arms. Wether the draken is there or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next