Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 am

For a moment there, vald is holding his broken brother and giving him warmth, and love. But then, in an instant everything changed. Somehow, unexpectedly, his brother turns into the demon itself. Vald does not have any idea why his brother become like this just over a touch, a simple touch from him. Does he do wrong? Vald keeps on asking himself that question, he can’t understand at all. Tenderness and love can keep Vald’s dark side calm and pleased, but it is very contrast with Akinobu. Even after all that loving kiss and caress, he can’t bring himself to calm his brother. In contrary, it gets even worse. He starts to sink his fangs and claws on vald, drinking his blood and giving him pain.

This is not good for vald. He tries to hold himself back and also the demon side of him. He gets weaker every time someone feed from him, taking his blood. If he loses too much blood and takes too much pain, then it is no doubt that the demonic vald will take over of this delicate body. And vald does not want that to happen since he knows what kind of demon he has inside. He feels weak and he falls on his knees into the pond, half of his body is inside the water.

His brother goes wild and now, he loses half of himself as he can’t talk like he used to. He starts to growl like a beast, giving vald a fierce sharp gaze as if he is going to eat him up. Then his brother orders him to have an intercourse. Vald startles a bit for some time before he dares himself to talk even though he knows that there is no use for him to do that, but he still wishes that his brother can hear him and stop this insanity. Vald does not like this situation where he is being ordered to have sex with someone, it almost sounds like he is treated as a sex slave rather than someone special. He can’t do anything to his brother right now; asking for an intercourse in such manner and way makes vald shivers in fear. He does not want to be raped by his own brother, if they are going to do it; at least vald wishes that it is done with love.

He can sense that his demonic side is trying to break through him, but vald will endure this a little bit longer. If his demonic side ever comes out at a situation like this, it won’t be a good scene for his brother; Vald will simply tear his brother apart without any emotions in his eyes. At this moment, Vald knows and feels that the ‘other’ him does not really like this guy, the demon does not like how Akinobu acts towards him and vald right now. This is the least that Vald can do for his beloved brother

“ Please.. brother, don’t do this.. I beg of you.. stop this… I don’t want to be held like this… please..”
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am

It was hard to think. The smell of blood and now the smell of fear coming from my brother made me lose my mind. I looked at him, the vampire had drunk too much blood from him. I growled at my self. My brother had fallen to his knees and he looked at me with pain. I sighed and growled at mysef again. I was more conscious then earlier. The smell of blood saturated the air, but I tried to concentrate on the smell of my brother. I carefully picked him up in my arms. The vampire wanted to sink his fangs in him again, but I clenched my teeth together. I would bite myself if I had too. Our clothes flew our way and landed on Vald, hidding his body. I walked in the inn, holding my breath, naked and I went up to our room. I closed the door and put Vald on the bed. I then went in a corner of the room and curled in a ball. My body felt painful. I wanted blood. The thought of going downstairs and slauthering everyone made me smile. I just wanted blood so badly. After long and hard concentration, I managed to take my wings out and I could see that even they had markings in a burning red color all over them. I growled and wraped the wings around me. I had to calm down or I would do stuff to my Vald, my brother. Then, I smelt blood again, coming from downstairs, someone was fighting with someone else. I sang my fangs in my arm and dug my claws in the same arm. I didn't want Vald to see me like this. Ever. I got up, keeping my wings tight around me and walked into the bathroom. The first thing I did was punch through the mirror then, with glass shards in my hand, I filled the tub with burning hot water and steped in.

"Forgive... me... brother."

Wraping myself with my wings I sat in a ball in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am

His brother steps away from him by the moment he sees vald kneeling inside the water. Maybe his words can still reaches his brother. He knows it that he can reach his brother’s heart somewhere, deep inside that demon. When his brother walks out from the pond, vald takes his time to regain his strength. He is still in his angel form and able to heal all of his wounds real fast. He stays there for some time as he clam himself down, he needs to push the demon side of him to the corner, he does not want to hurt his brother no matter what. He is here to save his brother, to protect his brother from falling deeper into the abyss of pain. He does not want such thing to happen again to his broken brother.

He notices that his brother walks into their room and then goes to the shower room. Vald gets a bit worried over his brother. He wonders if his brother is all right by himself inside the shower room. After calming himself down, vald get dressed up and then he get off from the bed. He knows that his brother is in a terrible pain. He can see it clearly that Akinobu is trying to hold it back when he is carrying vald all the way to the bedroom. It makes him feels so sad to be unable to do anything for his brother. But vald won’t give up on him, he will try his best for his brother, he won’t let this broken man being cast out and left alone again.

Then, he dares himself to go into the shower room. Wearing his white Yukata, he kneels close to his brother. He can see that Akinobu is hiding himself inside his wings and curls up like a ball. Vald wishes to touch and comfort his brother this time, but he is also afraid if he will only make it worse. Vald clenches his hands and he only speaks to his brother in a soft voice like always,” Are you hurt niisan? Do you…want to embrace me that badly? Will it make you feel better if you make love to me? i…just don’t like it rough… i… prefer to do it gently even if it’s passionate one..” vald is still scared that he will make it worse this time, but he hopes that now, he can manage to do something. He knows that his brother is not in love with him and they are not lovers, but vald does not min =d if he must do it with his brother… if it can save him, as long as he is gentle towards vald, then everything will be just fine.

“niisan.. I know you are not in love with me… but… if you promise to be gentle.. then…I’m willing…”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I was calmer now. Being in a steaming bath and wraped by my wings gave me a safe haven. The marks had left my wings and they had partly disapeared from my face. I was pretty certain that my eyes were back to normal. Then, as I was ready to go out of the bath, Vald came in. I stayed still until he was done talking. I smiled. There he was talking of how he liked to be taken. I was calm enough to not need it anymore.
He knew how it was to go demonic, how could he say that if I'm gentle then he would be willing to have sex with me. I opened my wings and pulled him in the tub with me. I craddled him in my arms and wraped my wings around us after. I smiled at him.

"Don't look at me like you're about to be sacrificed for some dumb ritual. I'm calm enough now. And who's to say I'm in love with you? There are many ways to be in love with a person.

I kissed him lightly. Holding him in my arms, I noticed my bleeding hand. I licked the blood off of my hand. Then I felt some glass shards in it. I showed my fist to my brother.

"Do you feel like plucking some glass out of my hand? I can't do it on my own. Though you do smell so delicious."

I licked his jawbone until I reached his ear. I nibbled his ear and smiled at him. I kept him in my arms and sighed. His wounds had healed, he must have a powerful healing gift.

"I won't sleep with you when you look like that. That was a turn off. Who would want to sleep with a guy that pities them? I would prefer you desiring me. So I'll wait for you to want me."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:22 am

That is supposed to be his plan, giving his broken brother some love, or even intercourse to make him calm down. But then, his brother pulls him close till gets inside the pond. He is now all wet and his yukata is drenched in water. It exposes every single curve of his slim figure, from head to toe. As his brother’s wings wraps him and giving him warmth, vald stare deeply into his eyes. He can see his reflection in his brother’s piercing gaze. It is only him in that eye, only vald, and he notices that Akinobu’s reflection is all that can be seen in his jade eyes. He gently brushes his brother’s face; he knows how painful he is right now. His brother’s remark about the ‘love’ thing seems to be a little bit different from what Vald expects him to say, he is expecting a no or yes but this one is not bad. He says something about vald’s expression, which looks like a sad lamb while asking to be held, it is nothing like that actually, and he does not make that look, he is a bit scared that his brother is not calm enough , he is so worried to the point that he looks desperate in finding a way to help his brother.

Then his brother shows him his wounded hand, there is a glass shard inside his hand, it makes vald so sad to see his brother in pain to the extent that he hurt himself. Is it not enough pain in that heart? Not enough suffering in that mind and soul? Why this man wishes to get hurt even more? vald then slowly plucks out the glass and licks the blood from his brother’s hand. It heals as vald keeps on licking it. Right before he can say anything, his brother leans closer to him and starts to lick him from his face all the way up to his ear, as he does that, his brother tells him that he won’t take vald if he pities him. It is true that vald pities his brother, but he also loves his brother and that is why he is willing to help with any ways possible. It is love and pity combined together, maybe vald must ‘kill’ his pity towards his brother. He can see that it hurts Akinobu’s pride as a man.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know that I hurt your pride, I just can’t think of anything else to help you right now, and then I become desperate, I know there won’t be such thing between us, when I’m desperate I can be a bit silly .”

Vald then gently kisses his brother as he grabs his face close to him. He then leads his brother to the balcony just right outside their bedroom. There is a love seat there and both of them sit there side by side. Vald leans on his brother’s shoulder, he hugs his brother’s broad shoulder, and he Looks all the way up to the sky ,” it’s such a beautiful night don’t you think?”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:04 am

Wincing each time I felt a shard leaving my fist, I kept holding my brother in my arms. When I broke the strange seal on my brother, I was expecting his draken to come out of nowhere and try and fight me. He didn't show up. Maybe the draken didn't feel it yet.
Vald broke my train of thought when he pulled me out of the tub. I just had time to grab two big towels. I wraped one around my naked body, and when Vald sat on the love seat I covered him with the towel. I didn't need to lose control by looking at my brother's thin body. He had already kissed me again. I had to sigh to that.
I looked at the starry night with him, he rested his head on my shoulder, but I moved my arm to have him against my chest so I could hold him close to me. My wings wraped around him to keep him warm. My hand landed on my brother's shoulder, but it wasn't the yukata I felt, it was his skin. The clothing must have fallen a little. I pushed the yukata lower to touch more of his skin. Then I had the thought that he might get cold with a soaked yukata, so I took it off of him. It was a good thing I was holding him and that I covered him with a think towel. For the fun of it, I started playing with my brother's nipples. I just wanted to see his reaction.

"You didn't hurt my pride. And you shouldn't worry to much about me. I've been alone for many years before your birth and I've handled my self okay. Let me worry about you. Isn't that my job as your big brother?"

I kissed his head, wraping him a little tighter, a gust of cold wind hit my wing which was covering Vald. My hand was still playing with his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 am

They cuddle a little at the balcony on a love seat. Vald feels at ease right now, at least his brother is calm and gentle to him. Though he notices that somehow, his brother here does not feel comfortable when vald keeps on kissing him gently. He wonders why, maybe his brother does not like him much? Or perhaps he is still new to the gentleness that vald is giving him? His head is filled with so many questions right now. He feels his brother’s arms gently caress his shoulder, he feels secure like this, being hold gently like this. Then, abruptly, his brother strips him from his wet Yukata and wraps him with a thick towel to keep him warm. Vald smiles to his brother, it pleases him to find that his brother is a gentle person despite his menacing aura and attitude that sometimes makes vald nervous.

But this time, he wishes to enjoy the moment with his gentle brother before him. vald leans close as his brother hold him against his chest. Then, his brother goes a bit naughty and plays with vald’s nipples. It makes vald shivers a little and his face gets a bit red due to such touch. He can feel that his brother holds him even tighter right now, is he aroused as he keeps playing with vald’s nipples? Or he merely wishes to keep his little brother warm? No matter what the reason is, it is not important right now. Since vald does not know what his brother is thinking right now, he only enjoys the touch that his brother is giving to him.

Vald then turns his body around and meets his brother in the eye. He gently brushes his brother’s long hair and again giving him a gentle kiss on his lip,” tell me, you always look uneasy every time I kiss you, do you dislike it? I will stop it right away then.’ Vald then leans against his brother‘s chest again with his face pressing on Akinobu’s warm chest. He wonders why he feels that he cannot understand this man at all. This man seems so complicated with his broken feelings and all. ,” your job is to be happy, no need to worry about me, I’m not that weak.” Vald is still bushing as he can feel the towel starts to slip off his body, showing his bare naked back to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Just a light blus? Not as fun as I expected playing with his nipples to be. Ah well, I'll eventually find something to make him moan without raping him. Then I lost my train of ploting as he kissed me again. I looked at him, trying to keep calm. I listened to what he said and smiled at him. I lifted his chin and kissed hiim myself. I felt the marking crawling in my neck, going for my face, then I stoped kissing him.

"You kiss is not what bothers me. How could I say this. You have your lover and he can provide you with pleasure whenever you want it. I however have been locked up with corpses for ten thousand years. I guess you could say that I'm sexually frustrated. And then there you come and kiss me all the time. It's very difficult for me to not hurt you or even rape you. Just be patient my brother. I will enventually get this frustration out."

Meaning of course that I would get someone willing to sleep with a guy that can suddenly become very violent and blood thirsty. Finding a person like that should be simple if I go in Jakuu. Rumor has it, people like pain over there!
I looked at where the towel has fallen and traced my brother's soft back with my clawed fingers, being careful not to scratch him.

"You can kiss me all you want, but be careful."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 pm

He completely forgets that his brother here has been locked up for years and being left all alone. His brother just blurts it out, sexual frustration. That word makes vald blush even worse. He once meet a guy who is kinds in a similar situation and then somehow he can keep that guy pleases and calm in a different way, just a bit different. Vald can feel that his demonic side is getting softer this time, maybe because the man before him is his brother who has the same blood. He then lifts up his chin to see his brother’s body, he traces it with his finger, Akinobu really does have a good build, he looks so manly and charming when he is calm like this. Something about this brother of his reminds vald about his lover, Halvir, this man has a long hair, piercing gaze, rude attitude yet gentle, sexually frustrated, and.. His body is great.

This feels like another version of Halvir, they both have similar figure and their personality is more or less the same if vald examine correctly so far. He smiles tenderly at his brother; he leans over and kisses his brother in the neck. He hold his brother’s strong figure even tighter, he can feel his warmth flowing into his veins, this warmth makes him feels comfortable and also flustered all over. This is very strange, even the demon does not seem to fight him this time, deep inside his heart, vald hopes that this time, his demonic side won’t come out and play. If he does not really into pain, his demonic side is different, the complete opposite of him. His demon self likes it hurt, violent, and passionate. Sometimes it makes him wonders how halvir can love both sides of him that are completely different.

Then again, with a tender voice , he to his brother ,” it must be painful to hold that passion and lust for a long time, i know I can’t give you what you want…you like it violent and bloody right? Unless you can tame the demon side of me, then such thing won’t be possible..” he tries to tell his brother that maybe, he can help him if Akinobu can tame the demon side of him, just like how halvir does, but then, he is not sure if his brother can do it, perhaps he just need to keep this cuddling a little bit longer to calm him down. Vald leans against his brother’s face and gives him a tender kiss once more.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Feeling Vald's fingers tracing my chest while his head was resting near my heart made me shiver. I wasn't used to being touched anymore, just this simple touch aroused me. At least, my towel was hidding that part of me. Though of course, even after I had warned him about all the kissing, I felt my brother's lips on mine again. In the neck, I could handle it, but on my lips, I couldn't help but to lift his chin more and kissed him more. I liked this feeling. My body desired this, my heart telling me this man was my brother, my demonic side just telling me to take him there and now. I pushed a little more and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I had warned him. I could easily lose control. I pulled him closer, sitting him on me. I kept kissing him, pressing my tongue against his. My demon wanted more, but for now, for me, rhis was exciting enough. The seal was completly off my brother, he could do whatever he wanted. He could give himself to me if he wanted. I moaned, this was more arousing then I anticipated. When I let his lips go, I was certain Vald could feel my excitment at this point.

"I don't always have it violently. I only fear my vampire would take over, then it would become bloody. I could take you as softly as ifI were handling a feather."

[i]I kissed him again, with passion, with love. I was sexually frustrated forrso long now, I would not mind taking my own brother right here. Having him sitting on me the way I had placed him, I could follow his thin waist with my hands. I stoped at his hips and smiled at him.[i]

"I might have more trouble stoping myself this time. You are very attractive, Vald."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 am

His brother is getting more excited over one simple gentle kiss. He keeps on pushing his tongue inside vald’s mouth and making out to him harder each time. This feels like his brother is going to lose control but in a better way? Maybe? Vald has no idea and he does not know for sure either. He gently gazes at his brother, the man who is blood related to him and desires him as a sex partner as well. There is nothing that this man can hide from vald. It is written all over his face, Akinobu wants to take vald right here and now but he tries his best to hold back. Perhaps he is afraid that he will hurt vald if he makes love to him, or maybe he is afraid that the demon will take over his body and their intercourse turns into a blood bath.

Knowing that his brother is in the edge of ‘losing himself again’ vald tries not to tease him even more. He just stays where he is and lies down his head on his brother’s chest. They still kissing, making out passionately to the point that vald can’t hold his voice down; he is excited by this kind of kiss. His face gets all flustered and he grabs his brother to get closer to him and kisses him harder as he moans softly. Kissing someone who represents his lover is not good at all, vald can lose his control if this continues, but he knows that it will hurt his brother if they make love and the name he calls out to is halvir instead of his brother’s.

His brother releases their lips and saying that Vald is very attractive. He gives his brother a giggle and kisses him again. This time, vald slips his tongue inside his brother’s mouth and playing with it for a while, giving this man excitement even more than he already earns. He starts to move as he is sitting on his brother’s thigh, he rubs their thigh against each other every time he shivers because of the kiss. As they kiss passionately, vald’s towel falls to the floor; his body is now only covered with his brother’s wings, soft like silk.

“Do you like that? Moreover, like what you see niisan?”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

It would have been easier if my brother would have pused me back, but then he started moaning, shivering in rubbing our thighs together. I was very excited at this point, my brother's shivering body in my arms, his now naked body against mine. I looked at all his beautiful skin, his very attractive body. I traced his soft chest, turning at his waist to go in his back but then I sliped my hand to his butt and gently rubbed it. My brother kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. It made me quiver. I wanted my brother so badly right now.

"I like what I see a lot. And I like what you're doing to me. I desire more of you and your exquisite body. Do you want more, brother?"

Wanting to hear him moan more, and wanting him to feel more pleasure than just rubbing himself on me, I sliped one finger inside him, being very careful to not scratch him in his insides. It felt soft and warm there. I liked it a lot. It made me desire him even more, wanting to feel this warmth and softness, probably even this tightness, around my dick. I kissed him with desire, showing him I wanted him soon. The markings had stoped crawling at the edge of my jawline. My eyes showed my need.

"Vald, I want you."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 am

All of the kissing, rubbing against each other, all this makes vald feels hot. His body’s temperature is increasing. He can feel desires burns in him. He can see that his brother here wants him so bad. He can feel his hard dick is poking against his waist. He gets excited himself at this moment. However, vald keeps it at bay. He keeps on kissing Akinobu with desire more and more. He wishes to see the limits of his brother. Then he starts to feel his brother’s finger inside his butt, stroking his insides gently. Vald moans softly to the pleasure, he can’t hold it at this moment, not anymore. This is too much to handle.

Vald keeps moaning as his brother keeps on teasing his intimacy, he shivers slightly to the touch but he can’t go on like this, this is bad, very bad. He is hard and he is incredibly aroused right now. Both of them are showing that they will soon sink in each other’s lust. By the moment his brother tells him that he wants vald, he giggles softly, he gives his brother a seductive gaze as he caresses Akinobu’s face. He then slips out from his brother’s arms and he grabs his brother’s hands. He leads him to the bedroom and vald sits down on the big bed, he strips of everything and giving his brother a clear sight over his nude skin, slender body and curvy waist. He smiles gently at his brother and he says to him,” come here…” Vald seduces his brother with his soft voice as he tells him to come and get him.He then moves his hands to caresses his own body, his skin color is slightly changing, it is now has a blushing color. He moans as he touches his own skin, he looks at his brother with sharp eyes

,” I feel hot.. Don’t you feel it?”

He keeps playing with his own body; he moves his hands from his chest, down to his waist, and then caressing his inner thigh, and goes all the way to his crotch. He moans softly again.. he feels burning inside, feels like he is on fire right now.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Such a strange man my brother is. At first he had pushed me away, and this time he was pulling me to him. I was very aroused, and visibly, he was too. He pulled me back inside the room and started touching his body. Now this was a very interesting view. I felt my towel fall to the floor. My body was naked now and my brother could see everything. Including all the markings all over my skin. My fangs were sharps, but this time I just wanted to make him moan. I never thought this would ever happen. My brother was seducing me.
He told me he was hot. Asking me to join him. It didn't take long for me to slowly push him on the bed and licked my brother's soft chest all the way up to his lips, thrn I kiised him, slipping my tongue in his mouth, playing with his tongue. My hand lifted his leg until it tied with the other one in my back. Then with the same hand, I reached to his intimacy and sliped a finger inside him again. He couldn't stop me now, I couldn't even stop myself. I loved his shivering body, his blushing skin. I would make him scream more then even in draken lover. I took my finger out of him and sliped my cock inside him. The marking crawled in my face and I moaned. Ten thousand years without sex had almost made me go insane. I sliped all the way in the depth of his intimacy and kissed him again.

"I will be as gentle as I can. Move your hips with me."

Then I started moving inside him. First I was being slow, deep. But soon I started going a little harder and faster inside him. My wings were keeping a perfect balance as I was moving inside him. Though I could feel the markings burning in my feathers as my demonic side was close by. I still had full control though. I moaned and kissed him again. I was certain that if my brother's lover would find out about this, he would surely come to get me. I smiled at the idea. Or maybe his lover wasn't jealous...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:30 am

This is the best thing that vald can do for his brother, loving him, giving him pleasure that he seeks. He only knows this way and he can only see that his brother needs to be held and loved, so Vald does what he must. He spread his legs and takes his brother’s dick inside him. He moans softly as his brother penetrates him slowly. He shivers to the pleasure and he moves his body in an erotic way as his brother starts to make love to him, gently. This feels good for a start, vald softly moans and he hugs his brother with both of his arms. He follows the lead from his brother’s movement and let his takes control over his body.

Vald gets all excited right now, he caresses his own body and his crotch, this is very arousing, and he can’t stop touching himself right now. He yearns for his lover so bad and here he is, making love to his brother who happens to have a similar figure with halvir, even though they are two different people. But right now, vald is slowly drowning in this intense relationship with his brother. He knows that this is wrong, but he can’t stop himself right now, they have reached the point of no return.

Vald slowly wraps his legs around his brother’s waist and moves along with him. He keeps shaking his waist and rotates it around to make his brother’s hard dick rubs every corner of his insides. He keeps on moaning under his brother’s touch. He grabs Akinobu’s arms and gives him a gentle loving gaze,

“How do you feel brother? Does this excite you? Even the demon?” You love this don’t you?”

As he says that, vald tightens around Akinobu’s hard cock and squeezes it inside him even more; he has become so tight and wet inside to the extent that he can tear his brother apart with this intense intercourse. Vald can give his brother more than this, but of course, with more stimulation and ‘pressure’. He moans again as he keeps on fucking his brother, he can no longer hold his voice back, he wants more right now.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I never expected Vald to be like that. Enticing me to continue. I thrusted just a little deeper, a little faster. I was moaning and so was my brother. He was very exciting. He tightened around me and moved his hips and waist in a way that I thought was going to make me go crazy.
His movements made me go harder inside him, always so deep inside him. I licked his neck and gently cut his skin to drink some of his blood. This was usually very errotic for vampires, and since we were both have vampire this excited me more. I heard him ask me if I liked this, if my vampire liked it. I looked at him, his blood dripping from my lips.

"And how about you, my brother? Do you like this? Or do I see in your eyes that you would prefer me to be your lover? The vampire loves this, and I must admit that I know why the draken wants to keep you to him alone."

I went back to his blood. I thrusted hard and deep inside him, his was tight and wet and he kept touching himself. I knew he wanted his lover to be in my place, but now I was the one inside him, I was the one making him moan. For now, he was mine.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Vald chuckles softly to the words that his brother speaks of. So now he knows why halvir is head over heels on vald? It is kind of late but it is better late than never. He keeps his grip on his brother’s shoulder and begins to claw it a little. He is too excited at this moment. His brother bites him and begins to drink some of his blood, this makes vald screams in bliss. Due to the loss of blood, he is slightly turning, vald’s fangs and claws are growing, and he smirks at his brother and licks the blood from Akinobu’s lips. He kisses him hard and makes out to him even more. Then, in the moment of passion, his brother asks him if he wishes to become lovers with him. this question is not a surprising one, he knows that his brother yearns for love but the thing is, as long as he concerns, his brother here only loves having sex with him, he does not love vald in a way that halvir does. This kind of love is totally different. How can vald become lovers with a man who only desires for sex?

Then, vald tightens his grip on his brohter’s dick and makes his hard cock goes all the way inside him, all the way to the hilt. He moves faster this time and the wet sound in his crotch is getting louder. He gives a sharp lusty gaze on his brother, this time; vald is half demonic half angel. He then bluntly says to his brother

“Why would I want you be my lover? As far as I know, you only love the sex right now; you love my body and my tight hole, that’s all, so tell me if I’m wrong.”

Then, he pushes his brother down till he lies down on the bed; vald is on top of him right now, moving fast as he keeps on sucking his brother’s hard dick all the way inside him. He makes sure that his brother’s dick gets aroused a lot by rubbing it against every inch of his intimacy.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 pm

He was changing, becoming a little more violent. It made me aroused to feel his claws in my shoulders and I growled deeply. I only noticed he was starting to turn more vampire when he started licking his own blood off of my lips and that his gaze was very different. He then said that I only loved the sex with him right now and I guessed he didn't understand right what I had told him. I let him push me until he was on me. My wings were spread out under me in a midnight curtain with burning markings all over them. My brother started moving on my body, making me moan and bite myself on my forearm. Then I sat up and put my bloody arm right in front of his nose. I could see the vampire right under his skin. With my other hand, I held him on me and moved my hips inside him with hard moves. I knew I was all the way in. It wasn't the sex that I wanted from my brother, but he kept kissi g me all the tile and it turned me on, making my bad side want sex.

"Bite my arm, Vald. And you misunderstood. I said that I was certain you'd prefer me to be your Halvir right now. You visibly desire him right now. But I'm the one that has you. You'll always be my brother, that's better for me then a lover."

To make his vampire sink his fangs in my arm, so I looked at him when I licked my own blood gushing out of my arm. He could read in my eyes, that's right you know you want this blood...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:34 pm

So he is wrong, maybe that’s better. Vald gives his brother s wild smile on his face, his fangs starts to grow even more, his eyes is turning to red blood rather than jade. He grips his brother’s arms tightly under him and he stares at his brother’s arms, gushing with blood. His vampire side wants to drink blood so bad. But taking it from the arm is not his style at all. This vampire vald prefers to take it from the neck or chest. So he leans closer to his brother while moving his hip, he then sinks his fangs inside his brother’s neck and drinks his blood from there. He likes the taste, it turns him on even more, it makes him aroused.

Akinobu never sees vald as a potential lover, but only as a brother. Maybe that is better, so that his lover has less reason to get jealous. His brother says that vald visibly desires halvir at the moment. That is slightly right but he is also wrong. Vald does not see his brother as halvir , he sees his brother just as the way he is not as someone else. He tightens again around the hard dick that is inside him. vald gives a wild gaze again to his brother

,” Well… that is delicious… and.. a part of me wants that draken’s touch, and I don’t’ really care what you want from me, all this is just confusing, I’d rather forget about it , now.. niisan.... do me harder than this...“

The half vampire vald does not understand this man at all, he does not desire for them to be lovers but only brothers who just happen to have sex with each other. This is a bit odd but at this kind of situation, vald does not care about hat at all, he barely cares what he is to this man. He gives his brother a devilish smile as he moves faster, he leans over his brother’s chest and sinks his fangs again as he drinks more blood. His vampire side is pleased like this, he is highly aroused but the angelic vald is still controlling the emotions so he does not lose control over himself.He is still conscious and he knows that this time, with half of the vampire revealing himself, Vald turns into a bit rude and cold towards the man making love to him right now
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 am

He pushed away my arm only to bite my neck and then my chest. I was starting to like this demonic side of him. His biting and his very arousing blood sucking made me do him harder, faster and always so deep inside him. It had been a while since somebody fed off of me and a longer while still since someone rode me the way my brother was doing. It was so very exciting. I loved his wild gaze, but only his fangs had shown themselves, he was still holding back his uncontrolable self. I smiled. He didn't care who held him right now. And he wanted me to do him harder. What a horny brother I had here. I grabed his hips and pulled him harder on me as I thrusted deep inside him. If he wanted it a little rougher, then that's what he was going to get. I sat up and sank my fangs in his neck, I drank some of his blood before kissing him, my lips covered in blood and my tongue sliping in his mouth. This was the kind of lover I could be, I needed to see blood. And now my brother was starting to act exactly the same as I was. Perhaps his vampire was a lot closer then I though previously. His usually beautiful jade colored eyes had turned into a deep red like mine and I felt happy to know he was just like I was. I smirked at him.

"Does your vampire side wish to meet me there? Is that part of you enjoying this?"

It didn't matter really. Now that I started, there was no way I could ever stop moving inside him this way. He would just have to wait until I came, hoping this satisfied me enough to calm my vampiric blood. I moaned as I thrusted hard inside him, holding down his hips in order to give him more pleasure. I was wondering when he would start growling at me. Or even, if I would get to see the markings on my brother's soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Vald can still hold it when his brother makes love to him harder each time. He gets excited by drinking his brother’s blood. His eyes are crimson red and his demonic markings are showing but not completely since he still has the control over himself. This does not last long. When his brother bites him and drinks his blood, vald gets weaker. His angelic side can’t tolerate keep losing blood. He can’t hold it any longer. The vampire keeps on scratching within his sanity, the angelic vald starts to lose the battle with his other self and his mind goes blank for a while. He closes his eyes as he feels the brother kissing him. After a moment, he opens his eyes again. He is in his full vampire form. The markings are all over his body from his face to his legs and even in his crotch. He can’t talk properly in this form, he can only think and growl at the same time.

The vampire vald gives the man who is making love to him an erotic glare. He is pissed but aroused at the same time. This demon is angry that he is held by another man than the draken, but he also likes this feeling, none of them can return to the way they are before. He then violently grips the man’s shoulder and makes his hard dick sinks all the way inside his rectal hole. Vald makes both of their crotches rub each other hard. He growls at the man before him, he does not really know who this man is.
* Who is this? This is not the draken , he has the same scent.. And he calls me niisan? Are both of us related somehow? Anyway.. His fucking skill is good, I may entertain myself for a while here*

Vald tightens his intimacy and he moves all the way up and down to make his brother’s dick goes inside him even more. He wants it hard and passionate. He then leans on his brother’s chest and licks him all over, vald then sinks his fangs into the man’s neck and drinks more blood, he likes the taste of blood and this one is delicious..
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm

So there he was. The vampire. His beautiful marking everywhere on his body, his draked tone skin, his wild gaze. He was even better then I expected. He looked pissed for a moment, but then he started moving harder on me, licking me and bitting me. He was tight and I though he was trying to rip it off me, but it didn't hurt, I moaned and bit him as well. This was my little brother for sure now. He was exactly the way I was, the same problem and a similar solution to control it. But it never worked so well with me. I wrapped my wings around us both and thrutsted hard inside him. I knew my claws were in his sink when the hot liquid driped on my leg. I stared straight in his eyes, my eyes a bright red, glowing with desire and I smiled at him.

"Hello there, vampire brother. I'm you're big brother, show me what you got!"

I had been curious to see this side of Vald for some time now, and now that he was in front of me, on me, I wanted to know everything about him as well. Just how strong was he? and how much did he want me inside him? Would his lover feel that this had happened to him? I wasn't the draken, surely the vampire noticed that. Though he didn't seem to care, he was growling as he moved on top of me, giving both of us so much pleasure. Even his crotch had markings. The vampire must also have seen the markings all over my body. I grabed his face and kissed him, I didn't care if I got cut on his fangs, I had fangs as well. Who know, maybe the vampire side would also fall for me since I can give him things the draken can't give him. With a grin, i grabed his cock and started stroking it.

"You like this don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 pm

So the man before him claims to be his brother, older brother. This vampire vald never knows about it. He notices it then that both of them share the same scent. The demon smiles in a devilish way. He grabs the man’s neck as he keeps on fucking him hard. He moves his waist and hips even more violent and takes the hard dick all the way to the hilt of his rectal. Vald moans and screams out loud in lust. He wants more and more, he can’t stop in this pleasure. Even though he notices that this man is not his draken lover, but it’s impossible to turn back right now. Vald knows that Halvir will easily notice all this since the seal is broken, maybe he will get ‘punished’ severely but the demon likes that kind of punishment from Halvir. Making his lover a bit jealous once a while is not a bad thing.

His insides starts to throb harder and it grips Akinobu even tighter inside. Vald is dripping wet but he is not even close to his limit or climax, this brother of his must do more to make him cum. Vald growls at him and tighten his hands around his brother’s neck as he keeps making love to him harder each time. This man challenges him is a pissing off way so this vampire vald will “punish’ this man in a proper way, he then says in his heart;

* I will tighten around your big dick so hard that you won’t be able to cum! I will punish you for this!*

Again the demonic vald gives the man under him a glaring gaze in his red eyes as well as giving him an evil grin. He will see if this man can hold it that long not being able to cum, he will torture this pissing off guy and teach him a lesson. Still with both of his claws choking his brother’s neck, vald leans over him and sinks his fangs into Akinobu’s chest, he drinks more blood, delicious blood. Taking even more blood makes him gets even more excited and burn inside. He moves his waist back and forth to make his brother’s dick rubs all the spot inside his intimacy. He moans and growls in lust.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 am

How the hell could I think now? Thr vampire Vald was moving in such a way that I've never felt before. I was moaning. I guess that at some point I must have pissed the vampire off because I felt him tightning up. I grinned at him. Did he think he could control me like this? He bit my chest again and I wanted to bite him to. Being bit by Vald felt so erotic. His claws were around my neck but I felt no threat. Maybe the vampire Vald loved to have control over ouy little game. I had news for him, I loved to control it too. I took his hands away from my neck and held his butt as I stood up. I walked until his back was against a wall. Then I moved more violently inside him, harder, deeper. It made me moan more. But it wasn't enouuh, I wanted much more. I took my cock out of him, and turned him so his back was shown to me. Then I thrusted back into him. I brought his hands over his head and held them there with one hand, while my other hand was stroking my brother's cock. I smiled at all his moaning and screaming and it excited me to hear him growling. I thrusted hard and violently inside him, stroking his cock. I licked his sweet neck and sank my fangs in his flesh. My vampire side decided to come out then. I sucked even more blood and moved more wildly inside his tight ass. I growled at him, moaning as I kept moving hard inside him. This guy smelt like me, and he was in the same state as me. I was already inside him, so might as well finish what had started. I licked the blood on his neck then I licked his face, made him turn his face and kissed him, playing with his tongue. He tasted like my blood. He drank from me. I smiled and stuffed my arm in his mouth. I growled one word out at him

"Bite."

An order, not a request. I would not give him a choice. My other hand was still holding his over his head. After growling that word out, I sank my fangs in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

His brother here begins to go all wild and violent right now. vald’s vampire side which is so violent and harsh against him all the time during the intercourse. Every time his brother goes all the way in violently he will scream in bliss. His brother takes him to a different position as he brings vald to the wall and makes him stands against it with his back facing his brother who is behind him. The blunt thrust inside his rectal does not hurt; instead it makes him gets excited even worse. His brother seems to lose his control and starts to change into his full vampire form. He keeps on feeding himself from vald, sucking his blood more and more. This is not good at all, if vald loses too much blood like this it won’t be fun anymore. He begins to weaken a little since his brother keeps on feeding from him, sucking a large amount of blood from vald. The vampire Vald begins to get all pissed, this man just keep on sucking his blood like he is some kind of food supply to him. He is angry. Yet in his anger, he feels excited and tightens around Akinobu’s hard cock. He still moans and screams in pleasure as if he is asking for harder intercourse with this wild man before him.

Vald can’t talk, he can only growl, scream, and moan to the pleasure. He even gets more irritated when the man orders him to bite. Vald tightens his rectal and squeezing his brother’s hard dick inside him as if he is about to tear his brother apart in bliss. His inside starts to make wet squelching sounds which arouse him even more. He then leans on his brother and gets closer to his neck. It takes less than a second to make the vampire vald sinks his fangs into the man’s neck. He starts drinking blood in a large amount to replenish the blood that is taken from him. This way, it will keep vald awake and strong. He keeps on drinking, sucking the red delicious blood from his brother’s neck. He growls softly as he keeps on feeding himself from the guy who is fucking him violently.

The demonic Vald likes this kind of passion but he still pissed with the guy. He won’t go easy on him like he does with Halvir. So he grabs his brother’s back and sinks his claws inside as well as scratching it. He follows the movement from Akinobu and matches his rhythm. He lifts his legs and wraps them around the man’s waist tightly as if he is about to rip those waist apart. * I won’t go easy on you! and don't think i will let you control me!* the demon can only talk to himself inside his mind and lets out a soft growl. He gives the man a seductive gaze as he continues to move his waist in a wild way to please them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Face [PRP Valdrigr]   True Face [PRP Valdrigr] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Face [PRP Valdrigr]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next