Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Empty
PostSubject: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

It has been some time since halvir's first meeting with vald. Many things happen since then.even if their meeting at first was no good at all but good thing it ends well. They have known each other for quite a long time. Vald and Halvir decide to go on journey together. halvir who can turn into a gigantic gold dragon assist Vald by allowing him to ride on his back. This is surely a big help for vald since he can't help it flying through a distant land and fierce weather.

As always, Halvir is in his gigantic dragon form and carry vald on his back.It has been a long journey from Vald's mansion all the way to sabaku. Then, halvir lands on the ground, lowering his head and horns as Vald comes down from his back through his dragon head. Then, Halvir transform into his human form as usual, with long silver hair and wearing a green coat.

They walk side by side as halvir hold vald's hands tightly. looking for a place to rest, halvir then arrive at an inn in the realm. it is not too luxury but not bad at all. Thinking that vald might be tired as well, he decide to book a room for both of them. This is the Inn where previously vald mentioned to him that he'll be meeting his friend and new ally, and so, halvir set his mind and book a room.

" one room with king size bed and a shower ," Said halvir to the inn keeper. Then, he paid some money and receive the key. Don't want to waste more time, Halvir and valdrigr make their way to the room in the second floor of the building. However, instead of resting in the room, halvir asked vald to go to the small hot spring at the back garden of the inn.

" Vald, why not relax ourselves in that hot spring pond? it'll be nice, come." As he grab vald's hands, he then walk downstairs and head to the back garden of the inn.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 pm

The long journey that both Vald and Hal are currently doing is kind of tiring. Even though vald get less tired since he ride on halvir's back as he is in his dragon form, but still, he takes care of halvir when they rest on forests or caves by treating all his wounds. The wounds are not bad since they are wounds from hunting. Halvir always hunts alone and he always prey on some savage animals not only one.

And so, as They travel together and stopped in a festive before this, they finally arrive at an inn and rest there as halvir planned. At first, vald intend to go straight to bed but then halvir asked him to soak in the hot spring together. thinking that it might be a good idea, vald come along with his loved one. This might be good to spend time as they wait for Ryoga and the others to catch up with them.

the inn has a backyard and its filled with beautiful flowers and lost of trees. The hot spring is small one but it looks quite comfortable. So, Vald strip off his clothes and he plunge into the pond. he then rest his head on Halvir's broad chest. " its so tiring, but i'm happy that i'm with you." Then vald caress halvir's gentle face and they share kisses for a moment there. it was peaceful and relaxing. Both of them now enjoying themselves as they get rid of their burden
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I was really annoyed by all those forsaken kids running around, pulling my tail, screaming and crying! Didn't those devils ever sleep? The festival was over yet they were still in the streets with their drunken parents who were not taking care of them the way they should. I would lock them all in a dungeon somewhere! I was tired and pissed off. My body felt overheated and I was suffering from dehydration. I knew that My Lord was suppose to meet up with some guys at the Inn of this annoyingly hot city. And seeing how I was just about to snap at the children, he asked me to go ahead first at the Inn. I didn't like the idea of leaving him, but at least he was with the vampire. I knew that one of the men I was suppose to find had the sent of both My Lord and the Blood Taker on him. The other one, I wasn't sure.
I went straigh to the building. It was a little cooler inside but not that much. I knew the other two had already come here, their scent was all over the place. I went to the Inn keeper and askef him for Takahiro-Sama's room number. He took his own sweet timr to give it to me. It was getting on my nerves.

"I'm here representing My Lord Takahiro. He'll be here shortly."

When he funally gave me the room number I went straight up and stormed in the room. I was still annoyed and I was certain that my body language was showing it clearly. My tail was whipping from side to side and my ears were still folded backwards on my head. The only thing that made me feel a bit better was the new armor My Lord had bought me. My old one had been sold while I was a pet, I needed this new one in order to better protect Takahiro-Sama. I was happy that we had found one in black silver.
I walked across the room in a few steps and looked around. I growled after a few minutes because I couldn't find anything I wanted.

"Is there any water or ice here? I can't stand this forsaken place anymore! First the sand, then the devilish creatures called kids and now this ongoing heat! This is not a beast long friendly area! At least not for a Wolf!"

I let myself fall on the ground and stuck my face against the cool wall. It wasn't as cool as My Lord's skin but it would have to do for now...
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm

After the festivities, I thought that this would be a good time to get Kisaki better equipment. Since I knew we could find very rare and good quality merchandise in this kingdom, this was just perfect! As we walked from market stand to stand, I saw a perfect armor that would look perfect for him. He seemed quite pleased. His excitement made me smile. I wanted to get him some more accessories, but he kept refusing. At least, he accepted the armor! Though  Kisaki seemed like this place was making him suffer. I was seeing him get grumpier by the second. If it wasn't the heat making him go nuts, it was the kids pulling on his tail. I could feel like if he wanted to but there heads off, so I told him to go on ahead on hurry back forge inn before he would hurt someone!  It wouldn't of been a good thing for any of us if he would of done something to hurt someone!  My dear Kisaki also needed to get some water in him if he didn't want to pass out form this intense heat. Since the festivities where over, it was pointless to stay here much longer, but I got word from Ryoga that his friend was here and wanting to talk to us. From what he ha told me about this Valdrigr, I was curious to met him myself. 

Since Kisaki left off on his own, I was left alone walking with Ryoga. I didn't feel the need to hurry up back to the inn like Kisaki, but I wouldn't take too much time to make sure that Kisaki made it to the room without a problem. As we arrived at the inn, i saw that there was a pond out in the back, I wouldn't go in the water, but i was sure it would please Kisaki. I went into the building, didn't need to ask for my room, i just walked up to the room where I could smell Kisaki's sent. I saw him suck to the wall in a funny way. I was a little worried so I walked to him and scratched his head and then rapped my arms around him to cool him down with my cold vampire like body.

- Now now Kisaki... It's ok.... There was a nice pond out in the back. Maybe we should go... It would cool off your body.

Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

After we met at the festival,  Vald was suppose to met us at the inn. I knew that the draken would be there as well. I hated knowing that the damn draken would be there. Vald would have a lot to tell me! I really didn't understand what happened between those two and needed to know. Though what ever relationship they had, there was no way that I would trust this draken. I wound keep a good eye on him and make sure that  he wouldn't lay a hand on my Lord Takahiro. 
Before we headed back to the inn we where staying in, Takahiro wanted us to go to the market place to shop for things for Kisaki. I felt a bit annoyed about it, but I got a good laugh seeing the beastling getting pissed at those kids. I could also see that the heat was killing him, being a vampire and still in my black kimono, the temperature didn't please me as as well, but at least I  didn't look silly as Kisaki did with him panting!  Takahiro haves me a nudge to make me stop laughing at the suffering beastling. I was happy when Takahiro told him to just hurry back to inn... I wouldn't need to keep herding him pant like a wild dog!

Takahiro seemed to still want to hurry to the inn even if I was happy to have the beastling away! Once we arrived, Takahiro went up stairs to join Kisaki, but I went to the inn keeper and asked them to bring me a drink outside. I went out the back and noticed that Vald was already here in the pond... And of course... The draken was there as well. I let out a sighing growl. But what I saw shocked me... Was my eyes playing a trick on me or did I see them share a kiss... Vald was right on the night we met again... I would have questions to ask him! Though I had to let him know that we all arrived and soon ready to meet them.

- I see you made it hear Vald! Takahiro went upstairs... He went to check on the beastling...

And then I turned my attention the draken...

- Oh hey there Draken! I didn't see you there! You didn't get you ass kicked by attacking someone uselessly?
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am

It was a tiring walk from the festive to the inn. val and Hal is still enjoying themselves in the pond and they are cooling down their mind and body as well. Vald still haven't told halvir that they will meet up with Ryoga and his friends in here. halvir would probably be pissed if he say so. Then, as time flies, vald thinks about his friend Ryoga, perhaps he is still at the festive and will take some time to arrive here. it was then Vald recognize something familiar, a scent of vampire. the scent is familiar indeed, and it reminds Vald on Ryoga. He is still not sure, but then a silhouette of a man comes closer to them, vald rise his head and he sees a friendly figure to him, his good friend Ryoga.

as Ryoga comes closer to the pond he greets both vald and hal, of course he mock hal a bit since they are never in good terms. Vald then replies Ryoga's greet with a warm smile on his face and says " good to see your friendly figure Ryoga, why not join us here, relax your mind maybe?"

vald is sure that Ryoga feels a bit annoyed, it might be better if both of them talk eye to eye for a moment without halvir. Vald is sure that Ryoga have tons of questions and it probably took all night to explain to him what really happen after he left. So, vald take his time and wait for the right time to talk about everything.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am

The moon is shining brightly up above the sky, and the glimmering shine pour down to the realm like jewels, it makes the night even more romantic and comfortable. The festive has ended for both Val and hal as they leave early and decide to rest a while at an inn near the place.While enjoying the bath in the pond with his loved one, halvir let his thought sink in the figure of vald and he keep his eyes on him. halvir enjoy the delicate figure of vald and he even get more excited when they share kisses. The moment of enjoyment and pleasure does not last long.

the pleasant atmosphere suddenly ended when halvir sniff a scent that he does not like. a scent of an annoying vampire! he does not know the name of this person but he is sure that he has meet this one somewhere else. when he heard a man greets them and called him "draken" Halvir knows the figure, it the black coat man from before! the man who he tried to kill or at least.. harm him a bit?

It was pissing off when Ryoga mocked him by saying that halvir would get kicked because he attack someone out of nothing, hal is not some sort of a beast for sure! and then halvir replies to him , mocking ryoga back,

" oh, an i thought i smell something stink back then i didn't see you too, little vampire, i guess you are too little that i can't see you clearly, what a shame indeed.if only your figure is as big as i am."
Then with a smirk on his face, halvir placed his arms around vald and draw his slender body closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

The wall was warming up to quickly. The heat was just to intense. I kept my eyes closed because when they were open, the world spun. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and I tried to make my breathing calm and regular. I didn't even bother to move when I heard Simone coming up the stairs, nor when that person opened the sort to the room. The wind made by the opening and closing door made Takahiro-Sama's scent come to my nose. I should've gotten up and welcomed him as he deserved it, but I was afraid that I would fall on him again. 
Then suddenly as his scent came to my nose, something cold was wrapping me. I didn't understand what it was until I breathed in. My eyes flew open as I noticed I was in Lord Takahiro's cold arms. He whispered something in my folded back ear, but all I was hearing was my inner voice telling me the obvious: Takahiro was holding me and I was probably blushing again. I tried to force my thoughts to be coherent and finally understood that he wanted me to go in the pond in the backyard to help me cool off. I didn't really like to go in water since it made my fur friz up, but right now, I would jump in a pond of ice just to win a small fight against this forsaken desert!
I tried to get up, but dizzy as I was, I had to lean on My Lord. I'll apologize later, once I can think and speak at the same time. With my foot, I pushed my armor under the bed and started walking to the door. The stairs were hell, of course, but then I picked up the Blood Taker's scent and let a deep growl out. I still didn't like that guy and his scent was going in the same direction we were heading. I heard him before I saw him. He was talking with two guys and one of them was insulting him. I liked him. The other one seemed to have the same scent as My Lord so they must be the guys we were suppose to meet up then.

"I can make it in the water alone now, My Lord. I don't want them to think bad of you by seeing me lean in you like this."

I let go of him and stubbled to the pond. I just took the the price of my battle kimono off and let myself fall in the water with a sigh. I didn't pay attention to the other guys and I could feel that Ryoga was annoyed.

"What's wrong Blood Taker? You being an ass again?"
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

As I thought, bringing Kisaki down the stairs was no walk in the park. He stumbled, he would have fallen a few times if I had not been there to support him. Though, as we were going down the stairs, I heard Kiosk growling and I was wondering if he was hurt. I figured out a few seconds later that he was just growling because he smelt Ryoga. I sighed, will they ever get along? It seemed we were going where Ryoga was. I wondered if he was alone or if he found his friends. I soon got my answer looking out the window. Two other men were with him.

An idea then popped in my mind. Since it was so hot in this desert, I thought that a cold treat would be good for everyone. Being in the hottest place in the country, cold treats were expensive, but it wouldn't be trouble. Being a Lord, I had enough money. I let Kisaki go to the pond first. I will have to talk to him again, it was a disappointment to hear him say such a thing. Or maybe it was his pride talking. Though it was funny when I saw him jump in the pond. A small smile broke my face and I chuckled. Kisaki did need to cool off his body... the pond was going to feel good to him!

Then, I went to the bar area and called the waiter to my attention. I ordered five cups of sweet ice. It took a few minutes before they were ready, I could have joined the others, but I wished to bring the treats myself. I was a gentleman after all. I picked up the tray and went outside to where Kisaki and Ryoga were once again discussing. I sighed, but then smiled at the other two men.

-Nice to finally meet you, Gentlemen.Yoga has spoken to me about you.

I looked at the two men in the pond. The one with the longest hair must have been the one that had pissed off Yoga and the other one must be this Valdrigr he spoke of. To me, both of them seemed very intriguing, especially from what Ryoga had told me about Valdrigr.While still smiling, I first passed some cones to the two men, then to Ryoga and to Kisaki.

-Please enjoy, my friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

The server finally arrived and brought me my drink. It felt cool between my fingers. As always, Vald was very polite and was inventing me to join them in the pond to relax with them. I stared at the darken, and as always, he was irritating me! I was still just as tense as the first time we have met but I did my best to keep my energy and body calm. I took a sip of the cold drink and almost spit it out when the draken spoke to me. I brought my hand up to my mouth to keep the liquid in my mouth and swallowed. How dared he insulting me by calling me "little vampire"? I could of taken any other kind of insult... but that was too much! I was getting pissed! Just when I was going to reply to that insolent draken, I smelled Takahiro and the beastling behind me. I couldn't say what I want to the draken now that my lord was here. I could hear Kisaki's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying. Though it was Kisaki that came to join us first. I let out a silent growl as he passed by behind me. Staring at him with angry eyes. He took off his top and joined the two others in the water. But then he started saying crap to me. It was getting harder and hared to keep my calm with both the draken and the beastling insulting me. That was it! I couldn't keep my anger in any longer!

- Enough!You beastling, if you don't shut up or I'll kill you even if Takahiro is around watching! I don't care if he likes you! And you, I said pointing to the draken, if there is something here that stinks, it's that lizard ass of yours!

I emptied my drink in one gulp and glanced my eyes to both of them. I didn't know witch one of the two pissed me off the most, the damn bestling or the stinky draken? I took off my kimono and went in the water grumbling.

-Tsss...

Thats is when Takahiro finally arrived and I instantly calmed down. He brought all of us some treat, I accepted his offer. He could of left out the ones for the beastling and the draken! Though I knew that Takahiro was kind that way. I let out a small sigh.

- Thank you...

Not an other word came out of my mouth and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

As vald enjoying himself with halvir, Ryoga join him in the pond together with a beastling that he does not know yet.it might be the wounded beast that Ryoga speak of back then? it must be since Ryoga said the beastling is in their group. vald can see that the beastling here is kind of uncomfortable and tried his best to manage himself, its kinda cute to watch this beast. but trying ot to be impolite, vald turn his eyes away and he look at the other elemental who looks like Ryoga's lord, he seems like a gentle person and yet.. an honorable one maybe? at least among three of them, vald sure that this elemental is the one with the " most admirable" attitude. ryoga is a bit like halvir when it comes to his emotions, and as for the beastling, vald does not know him yet. So, when the beast and Ryoga joined the bath, Vald gives them s gentle smile. It was after that he heard Ryoga getting all pissed and angry at both Halvir and the beast ," good friend Ryoga, why not calm yourself? don't get grumpy too often, it'll ruin your cute face." Vald tends to make ryoga feels better but he can't help to tease him a bit since its just so cute watching the composed Ryoga that he knew getting all angry.

Then, he turn his eyes on halvir since he knew that Hal would talk back to Ryoga and its not a good thing to do, and so, before Hal can speak another sentence to Ryoga, vald grab his chin and kiss him deeply. tehn he whisper softly to halvir, stay calm love, for me.. yes?" After that, he notice that the elemental give them a treat... a sweet ice? Vald barely eat sweet ice and he never eat such thing. this is the first time anyone has given him a sweet ice. he does not know the person's name and he can't just be rude by calling him takahiro since they haven't talked yet, so all that vald do is smile back at him as he took the treat and say ' your kindness is most welcome".
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 am

It pissed Halvir to the core when the other two annoying males join their romantic bath, first is the annoying Ryoga and then a dog like pet who is... smelly or maybe this is not a dog? Halvir could care less about this. he does not want to get involved with strange being and moreover, annoying people, all he cares is a relaxing romantic bath with vld, but he can forget it now since its not only two of them anymore. Just when Ryoga get closer , all pissed and call Halir stinks, Vald grab his chin and kissed him deep, making him unable to throw tantrum to Ryoga who just insulted him. The kiss vald gives makes him melt and forget everything that Ryoga said. This is a good thing, since if vald didn't do that , Halvir might have use his magic on Ryoga. it was even more enticing when Vald whisper to him asking him to remain cal. Halvir blushed a bit as he smiled at vald. He is calm now

When All of them are getting together in the pond, Halvir smells a scent that is similar to vald's.. a vampire scent... but its different. this one has a smell of phoenix in him. Then halvir looked up and he sees a pale man with a long hair, holding some kind of food and he just pass it to Vald and him. halvir look at the treat given by the pale man and it looks strange to him. he licked it and it tastes sweet and cold, does not know what they call this one, halvir asked the pale long haired man. "hey pale guy, whoever you are... what is this you gave us? i feel like a kiddo now that I'm holding this.... you see.. i'm bigger and taller than you and your little Ryoga there so... hope you don't take me as a kid ." ." halvir then look at the elemental for a moment, trying to figure out.. who he is or maybe.. what he is doing here..
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Nothing could ever feel better then being in this cool pond in the desert while annoying the blood sucker. I closed my eyes in the water and let my ears fly foward and listened to the sounds of the desert around me. I picked up the heart beats of everyone in proximity and I sighed when I picked up the regular beat of Takahiro's heart. I was intuned to it now. But then, as I was relaxed and cooling down, Ryoga said something that deserved my fangs in his wrist again. I glared at him while letting my body float calmly in the water. Next time my Lord won't be around, him and I are going to hace a major discussion and he will remember it well.
Before I could growl, my Lord came over with some sweet ice. I felt my mouth water at the sight of it. He gave some to the two men and then to the blood sucker and I. I didn't wait before using the special spoon to scoop up some of the sweet ice and ea it whole. I felt annoyed when I heard what the silver haired guy said and the way he dared speack to my Lord. I rose my head and glarred at him with cold eyes.

"What the hell? Are you dulb or did you never see sweet ice before? It's a cold treat. Perfect for a forsaken place like this! You just have to use the weird spoon there and scoop some up then you eat it. Don't eat to big of a bite or else you'll get a major head ache called a brain freeze. If it's not clear, then give it to me."[b]

I tried very hard to ignore my hate towards the blood sucker but my insultes really just wanted to fly out so I kept eating my ice while looking at my Lord. I always felt calmer around him.

[b]"My Lord? Are these the men you had to meet? The ones the blood...Ryiga spoke of?

The way the blood sucker's name came out was a bit rougher then I wanted it to, but it didn't matter to me. I only wanted to please my Lofd as best as I could. While I ate the rest of my cold treat, I stared at the man with the same smell as my master the one with the short hair.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I could feel there was a lot of tension in the air. It wasn't just only between my two good friends Kisaki and Ryoga . They both seemed to not quite like the draken. Though I was sure that Ryoga most of all didn't like the draken. Everyone seemed pleased about the about the sweet ice. A big smile went up my face even if the man that had similar hair as mine didn't seem to know what it was. Kisaki had a crude way to explain to him what it was. He was right in a way but he could of been more polite. I would need to work on his manners just as I tried to help Ryoga. The draken also seemed to have similar issues... No wonder why it was so tense between these three men. They where all too much the same. Realizing that made me chuckle.

- You know... I am not taking you for a child, why would it matter? Can't all appreciate a nice cold treat in this warm weather? Besides, I don't see anything bad about having the heart of a child once in a while...

I smiled at him gently. When he called Ryoga little, it kind of suprised me. Ryoga was a lot taller then Kisaki and I. The clothing he wore maybe made him look shorted. I brushed this thought off, it wasn't that important. 

I turned my attention to Kisaki since he spoke to me as well, asking me a question. A corner of my lips rose up. I could see he was trying hard to not disappoint me by calling Ryoga the usuall bloodsucker as he usually did. The way he had to eat the ice made me laugh. He visibly trying not to talk back.

- I believe so Kisaki...

Since Kisaki was talking about these men, it reminded me that I haven't yet presented myself properly to the two men.  I didn't want the draken to keep calling me pale guy as he did earlier.

- I'm sorry... My name is Takahiro... It's a pleasure to finally met you gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 am

It is not surprise if Halvir starts his usual comment by calling people all he pleases and act arrogantly. Vald anticipates this scene, it is clear that Ryoga and halvir are both the same in height and their figures are not so different either, though their attitude is. That is not the end, the beastling guy begins to throw tantrum on halvir and that is obviously not a good sign. So, before halvir could answer to the beastling, Vald takes his place hoping that somehow he can decrease the tense. With a gentle gaze and a smile at the beastling guy, vald said,” here, you like this right? You can have mine, and please don’t listen to what halvir said, he is tired and can’t think or talk properly.”

Then, after settling one problem with the beastling and give his cold ice to him, vald next movements is to settle the trouble that halvir gives him when he calls Takahiro “pale guy”. With a big sigh, vald pokes and glare at halvir, giving him a secret signal that said “stop messing around!” he knows that Halvir will understand that one perfectly. Lucky for them, Ryoga’s master is indeed a man of honor; his words are wise and well chosen. Vald agrees with him that the cold treat is a good thing in such weather and sometimes, a little bit playful is good. Vald smiled at him as Takahiro presents himself to them, Vald opens the conversation and he replies,” I am Valdrigr and this one is Halvir, pleasure meeting you takahiro san, And I hope you can forgive his rude word calling you pale guy, you see he is…too exhausted. “With his reply ends, vald cast a deep steely gaze on halvir and whisper to him softly in a warning tone,” you need to behave!”
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

The beastling man looks like a wolf, a little bit and he just talk back at halvir and calling him dumb .At some point he really want to clobber this beastie guy and crush his skull. He is just not used to the treat and that’s it end of story. However, lucky for the beastie that Vald takes over his place and talk to the guy. When Halvir thought it was a good sign, he turns out wrong. Due to his cruel and arrogant manner as always, halvir gets some warning from his lover vald. That is an obvious signal with the poke and the angry glare from vald. He knows that he needs to cool down and behave a bit if he does not want to make vald pissed at him, which is not a good thing to do.

For some time, he reminisce to the past when he pisses vald and he gets to see his lover there get fucked by Seiyoku and he can do nothing but accept and join in, Such unpleasant memory and a very effective punishment as well. Not wanting such thing ever happen to him again, he tried to act more friendly now towards the other men. One of them has similar hair to him, silver and long. He also got a sweet scent that is similar to vald, with this halvir is sure that this one is part vampire. The pale guy introduces himself and his name turns out to be takahiro. Trying to fix his mistake, Halvir said to him,” nice meeting you, Takahiro, can I call you hiro –chan?”
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Valdrigr was telling me to calm down. Who could ever calm down if the stinky lizard and the flea bag was here with us. Though when he said that I should be smiling, I felt kind of awkward because he said I would lose my "cute face". At least it seemed that I had the last word with both the annoying bastards, maybe because Takahiro was around. I didn't have to deal with them for now so I took a bite from the treat my lord had bought for us. I glared at the draken when he spoke to Takahiro. How dare he be so rude and disrespectful to him in front of me?! Though I did nothing too start a battle between us and them not with Takahiro around. And then, before I could relax myself some more, the dog spoke. He almost called me a blood sucker again and I glared at him. What was up with him being so polite all of a sudden? Though I could clearly see the dog was trying hard to stay nice so I guess I could do the same for now. I'll kick his furry ass later.

Though now I finally knew what the name of this draken was... Halvir? The name sounded just as annoying as he was. I didn't like how he was already being all friendly with Takahiro. How dared he already give a nickname to him. I approached Takahiro to warn him that he couldn't be trusted. I lifted my body up to whisper to his ear.

- Don't trust him or be too friendly... He attacked me and Vald for no good reason....
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 pm

It was nice to know I wasn't the only one in this battle anymore. Not that I would of needed his help to calm then down. It just meant that i wouldn't need to use my power to keep all of these people calm if something bad would happen. The man named Valdrigr was similar to me, he seemed to be wise and smart. At least he was giving me a first good impression. He was trying to keep order amongst these three. He found the right way to keep Kisaki busy by giving him his own sweet ice treat, but Ryoga would still boil next to them until we leave later on. I just kept my smile. Valdrigr seemed to be threatening his friend that he had also presented to me by the name of Halvir.
Vald had ask me to forgive Halvir for his rude words and I smiled at both of them before I spoke.

-Don't worry, Valdrigr. There is nothing to forgive. People are people and their character make them unique. I would change nothing of Ryoga or Kisaki so please do not scold Halvir.

While a slow and comfortable silence was covering the night around us, Halvir spoke to me saying he was pleased to meet me. He also asked if he could call me Hiro-San. It was the first time somebody had asked to call me this.

-Of course Halvir. If this is simpler for you then you may.

Ryoga approached me to tell me to not be too friendly with that one. He was the one that attacked him on that day. I took a closer look at this Halvir. He did have a bit if an attitude. But as I said everyone was different.  He must of had his reasons to do such thing. I found both of them interesting. I didn't know if I could trust them yet. But it never hurt to talk with people. Besides its not like if I couldn't put them down if they dared attack us. I knew that Ryoga didn't trust him at all, so I would still be on my guard. But I wouldn't show it. I would stay open and friendly like I always did.  

- Don't worry Ryoga... Everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 am

At least now halvir is calm down and he does not make any trouble anymore with his rude attitude and manner. And another good news is that the beast guy seems to be busy with the sweet ice and he is no longer throwing tantrums on halvir. The situation starts to get better now. At the moment when takahiro speaks up to his greet,Vald knows that he is right, The man called takahiro is indeed worthy to be Ryoga's lord.Not only he has a manner of a gentleman, but also a rare wisdom that is rare to be found. He seems to be a merciful lord and filled with compassion. with a gentle smile on his face, vald replies to takahiro's words in his verses

Word is the mirror of the heart,
As eyes to one's soul,
blessed you shall for the wisdom of your lips.

He does not know if takahiro will understand what his verses is about, but hopefully he does. ending his verses for takahiro, he gaze upon ryoga who is somehow still look tense and a bit filled with cautions in his eyes. slowly, vald pats ryoga's shoulder and smiles.Obvious it is that Ryoga sees halvir as his enemy, and it is natural to do so. vald thinks that it maybe best if vald also give some of his advice to his good friend Ryoga. so he said

Not wise to fight fire with fire,
Despite it's gentleness, water could tame it's anger.
Nothing is softer than water, learn from it, and wisdom will come to you.

Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

Good thing that vald takes over the situation and manage to calm halvir's messed up mind. Somehow, he is cooling down now, no longer upset. When he tease Takahiro by asking him if he can call hi hiro-chan instead, halvir never expect him to agree, but its good thing that he does not mind that name, but it does sound simpler than his full name. Knowing that this takahiro guy is kinda similar to his lover vald, halvir gets curious about him, not only in manners, but also in their scent. For a moment there, halvir starts to think is it possible that somehow, vald is related to this guy? To be honest, halvir knows nothing about valdrigr's past and he dares not to ask since all he knows is that Vald hates his past.

Staring at takahiro, halvir examining the man thoroughly, he senses no danger in this guy. But he does feels annoyed by ryoga. This is of course, due to their bad first impression. halvir knows that ryoga puts on his guard against him and so he does the same thing. Still with his eyes locked on takahiro, he asked the man," Hiro-Chan, it is obvious that you and vald share the same scent and manner, i don't think this is a coincidence, tell me, who are you exactly, I'm no fool you know, and it is clear to me that you are not an ordinary vampire."Though halvir feels no treat from this guy, he knows that somehow, this takahiro is filled with mystery it is similar to Vald,the difference is, he knows vald but not like that with this new guy
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Even though I was eating the cold treat my Master had given me and later on the one he had given the guy with the same scent as him, I still had trouble with the heat. The water was warming up around me and there was no wind to cool me down. I was giving off too much heat and it ruined my cool water. I was done with thr sweet ice and thought of growling at the bastard that dared give my Master a nickname even though he didn't even know him, but my body was getting to warm again. I heard that the guy with my Lord's scent was called Valdrigr. I was going to call him Vald so I don't mess it up. But the other guy, Halvir, I was starting to prefer Ryoga. That was saying something. This Halvir guy was too blunt with my Lord and I would kick his ass if they weren't the guys the blood sucker had talked about.
While I was dying from the heat again, I saw Ryoga move towards our Lord and as he moved I felt cold water coming from him. He was a vampire, I should've guessed the water would be colder around him. But would I dare go near him? We both hated eachother. We both tried to kill the other. Then again, I could simply kick his cold ass if he tries something weird on me and it would allow me to be closer to my Lord at the same time.
I tok a step towards both of them and as I did, the water became colder and colder. It made me shiver and I got closer than I anticipated. At the same time, I glared at the draken. Did he really need his lover to keep calm? I guess I should try to be social.

"Draken, the only things my Lord and your Lover have in common are their species and their calm nature. I highly doubt they are related family wise. And...Vald...thanks for the sweet ice. Being a wolf these temperatures really kill me.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm

And there Vald was talking in his poetic ways again. I sighed. Maybe my lord would understand but I didn't get it. I doubt I would ever get it. It was still very weird to me. Though in a way, it did make some weird sense to me but even if he said that me fighting with the draken wouldn't solve anything, I still couldn't trust him. I was going to keep an eye on him. And was he saying that I was stupid for being so angry at the lizard? I frowned with my eyebrows and a not so convinced smile appeared in my face. 

Before I could say anything to anyone, I heard Kisaki's voice close to me. He was talking bad to the draken, which I agreed with but at the same time I wondered how the beastling got so close to me without me feeling him. I was all the more surprised by the fact we agreed on a subject. We both didn't trust Halvir. Usually we hated each other. Why did he get close to me? He was so weird! Then I leaned over towards Kisaki.

- What the hell are you doing here so close?

Then I felt waves of warm water swarming around me as he was close.

- You gross bastard! Get away from me! You could of peed else where!!!!

I jumped up and nived quickly to get closer to Vald. I couldn't believe it. How could he do such disgusting thing!? I knew I should of killed him that day!

- I hope you don't mind me being close to you...
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:55 pm

I smiled to what Vald said. He was right. I liked his way to express him self. He had talent and knew how to use words well. I didn't feel that he would be the kind of person that would be willingly cruel. Very powerful yes, but I had doubts about him not being kind. If he had a dark cruel side, he was hiding it very well.

- Nice words Valdrigr... Thank you. I can see you have talent. What you said is true.

Then it was Halvir that talked about how Vald and I where the same in many ways. He was right that I wasn't just a vampire. That was the only side of myself that I would let people see. But a lot of people out there could smell that I was different.   I patted my right shoulder there where I should of had my wing. I sighed deeply. Before I responded to Halvirs question, I noticed Kisaki approaching Ryoga. He answered before i could. In a way he was right, but too blunt once more. At least he was trying to be social. Though it didn't take time for Ryoga to react. He was cleaning that Kisaki peed in the water. I laughed. I was sure that Ryoga was over reacting like he would do often these days. As he jumped I received water that splashed in my direction, I moved fast before I would get all wet. I didn't want to have to take my clothing off. I didn't want to let them see my imperfection. Besides, I never let anyone see my body. Ryoga is the only one in a very long time that has seen how I look like.

- Carful there Ryoga! You know I hate being wet.

I stayed calm and turned my attention back to Halvir.

- Who am I you ask? If you are wondering if Valdrigr and I are related. I seriously doubt it. I'm the only child from noble parents. I am no one special...

Was that last part true? It was in a way. He was a lord that wasn't really know of noticed and wanted to keep it that way. Except for his way of dressing that everyone could see, no one knew who he really was or what he does.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:20 am

The three gentlemen besides him seem to have special relationship towards each other. Even though, they fight often but it is obvious that they are good friends as well. Despite the beastling's bold words and attitude, Ryoga's short temper, vald thinks that they can get along quite well, at least not as bad as halvir. he is even worse than these two, Halvir can't get along with people easily and he is too arrogant that the can piss off even the most patience of men. vald smiles gently to Kisaki's words of thanks, this beastling is kind of adorable when he looks at it closer. Vald then tease him a bit by brushing his ears with his fingers, they are so soft and furry, and it feels warm when he touches it." Kisaki-kun, you are so... fluffy here."

Knowing that it may anger the beastling , Vald does nothing more to him that that.The calm situation does not last long, ryoga yells at the beastling and calls him a gross bastard. Such words are to be expected from Ryoga he is similar to halvir but a bit more social. Just when Ryoga get closer to vald as he is avoiding the beast, vald stares at him and he grab Ryoga's arms ," there, there... Ryoga, you can cling to me as close as you wish ," Vald gives him a warm smile and gaze, does not know if this is going to make Ryoga feels awkward or not. He pats Ryoga's arms while he holds halvir's hand on his left. Before he can say another word to Ryoga, the other man, takahiro is acting a bit strange towards the splash of water, seems to vald that he is afraid to get wet or something. Out of his curiosity, Vald asks him,' is everything okay takahiro-san? Do you hate water?"

Seeing the three gentlemen together brings Vald joy, he never sees such friendship, it looks that they share everything or maybe some of it. He gaze at takahiro with his jade eyes he says," it must be a lot of work for you to keep them both away from each other," vald chuckles softly since this may sound a bit funny. He notices that takahiro is similar to him when he tries to calm both Ryoga and Kisaki. It is the same when he tries to calm Halvir's wild attitude.

Vald stares at the moon up in the sky, he wonders that the night seems to be long before it ends, Vald wonders what they will do nest since they can't stay in the pond all night long or all of them will get uncomfortable but, of course it does not seem that way for Kisaki since he likes cold water a lot. vald does not have any idea in his mind in about what they shall do next, he is hoping that the others can figure it out.

Last edited by Valdrigr Alsvieth on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 am

The one responds to Halvir is the beastling instead of the man called takahiro. His words are blunt and he just hates it the way he calls halvir with the word "draken" a words that hal hates so much, too much that it gets on his nerves quickly as a flash. he won't take any patience towards this beastling so he turn his words back at him, with a mocking tone in his voice, halvir says to the beastling," well said , and good to know that a fur-ball like you notices he's my lover." Does not care if this fur-ball gets angry or not since halvir does not like the way he calls him "draken" (despite the truth that it is his race')

Halvir still on his spot and he clings to vald like always. He slip his palm inside vald's robe and grab his waist, he just love doing perverted things to him. He sees that Ryoga suddenly stays away from the beatling and moves closer to vald. Normally, Halvir will chase him away, but since vald welcome him with an open hands, he does not act bad towards Ryoga for now. It looks to him that this Ryoga and the beastling are somehow like cat and dog, they keep on fighting and they just don't want to stop. halvir does not give a slightest care about them, they can fight each other all they want as long as they keep their way out from his.

Then, He notices the other man, the one with the similar scent with vald replies to his curiosity. Saying that he and vald is not related at all, this is good for halvir, good news indeed. Then the man speaks about him being a child from noble parents. Those words simply imply that this Takahiro is some kind of a rich boy. halvir himself is a noble man despite his rude and arrogant attitude. So he says to the elemental guy ," so, you are some kind of rich boy? No wonder you have two servants here, does it hard for you to keep a hold of these creatures?"Again, like always, he does not pay attention to the words he picks in talking to other people, arrogant as always. And this will give vald more homework to do, since if this gets worse, Vald will need to 'tame" halvir again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next