Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[18+]A little rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

[18+]A little rest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 am

This is the first time Vald ever let other man enter him. at first he was not sure if it will work since halvir is huge himself and his inside is already dripping wet from to many sperm inside. He invite Sei merely because he knows that sei was in pain to endure all that and halvir won't do more that he already did to please Sei, he is not that type of guy. halvir only gives pleasure to the one he loves and that's it.

When Sei show vald his cock and saying that he is not small, vald could see it clearly that what he say is true , he might not as huge as Hal, but he is not small either, it can be said that their size is kind of similar to each other. However, Sei decide to accept the "invitation" and he go deep inside vald. it stretch vald to the limit at the moment Sei penetrate inside him. This is the first time vald got two men inside his anal pit. it feels so good that it drives him crazy, he screams in pleasure as he moans again. his body feels all weak and could not stop shaking. While his thought is clouded by pleasure, he can hear Sei's voice that wish to know if he is okay. vald can' answer him at the moment so he just give sei a smile as their eyes met and then he gently push Sei down to the floor then Vald starts to slowly move up and down then back and forth. He can feel that the two dicks inside him are rubbing against each other as they locked up in his rectal pit. he then whisper softly to halvir
" you like this, hal? it looks that Sei-san enjoying himself too."
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:55 am

So Seiyoku decide to do as he ordered him to huh? its kinda shame that he do it because vald invite him to. but Halvir cares not which way works. Halvir knows that Sei won't reject vald since back then he saw him molesting vald. it is obvious that Sei wants vald. he knows that this vampire-lycan being is an all guy type. he'll do it with anyone as long as they got dick. The moment he enters vald as well was an incredible moment for Halvir. vald gets even tighter , he suck his dick so hard that it feels like about to be torn apart. " goodness Vald, you are so tight here that my dick is going to be ripped apart, but i like this love."

As he keeps on moving inside vald, he can feel Seiyoku's dick rubbing against his. he can feel that Sei is enjoying this kind of thing just like he does maybe even more. Then halvir gently hold vald's hips and help him moving it with his arms, he move vald's hips to the rhythm of both dicks inside Vald. He can hear vald screams and moan in pleasure which makes him aroused even more. however considering that vald is too tight and tense right now, halvir did not go rough on him, He thrust deep slowly and gently as he feels the burning heat inside the rectal pit. He grab Vald's chin and kissing him gently again for countless times already, then he turn his eyes on sei ." now you know the pleasure... perv sei, enjoy this for it will be your first and last time fucking my vald here hahah."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

What an arrogant bastard. I would kick his ass if this weren't so good. It was a rare sight to see me under both my vampire and my lycan influences. My eyes became a deep purple as I stared with anger at Halvir. It was legendary to see me filled with anger. I continued to move slowly inside Vald, his moaning and screaming encouraging me. Halvir kept saying some crap about me, so at some point, I glared at him in his eyes and snarled.

"You don't have the permission to call me Sei and if I am a pervert then what are you? A nympho? I like sex and I show it, but I would rather have Vald without you in the picture. So, bite me!"

I continued to move within Vald, but both of my bloods were longing for sometjing else as well. I leaned over and bit Vald's neck. His blood was even better then the jerk taking him at the same rime. Mt angs were a bit thicker then usual, because of the lycan side of me, but there should not be much pain. I drank a bit of blood, then I just licked his neck until the wound healed. I lovef to hear Vald moaning and screaming, each time I went just a bit deeper until I couldn't anymore.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 am

When he is still fucking Vald, he hear Seiyoku talk back at him . this is getting interesting. So this feminine man can bite huh? he'd like to try those fangs if he can, hal bet it won't be as bad as his biting. It was interesting to see Seiyoku snarl and get all pissed while still drowning in ecstasy that vald gives. Somehow, Seiyoku's anger pleased hal and he chuckle a bit as he gives Sei a cold hard stare . it even gets more interesting when sei said that he does not have permission to call him that way.
" permission? don't make me laugh at this erotic moment , you ruin the mood, and i'm not a nympho, but i am a hard core perv, not that i care what you think."

halvir would love to bite sei and bleed him dry with his dragon fang, but he won't do it because Sei is a friend of Vald, and he does not want to hurt any of his lover's friends. " I will call you what i want and just consider you're lucky that vald likes you as a good friend, and i won't make him feel sorrow by turning you to a dried nori" Knowing that Sei won't do anything funny at this moment, hal don't hold himself back this time. he purposely press his dick against Sei's and ram it deeper inside vald. Of course this will give three of them even more pleasure than ever before. when Seiyoku bite vald and drink his blood, halvir show his fangs and growl , he licked Vald's back and bite him there slowly as he also sucks the blood, just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 am

It was so tight that vald can't move a lot or it will break three of them. So he moves slowly as he feels Seiyoku pushing deep inside him till it reach the limit. He also could feel halvir's dick keeps on pressing violently inside him and goes deeper along with Sei's. he can feel that he is the only one completely clouded by pleasure since he can hear Seiyoku and Halvir fighting in their words. Seriously, even in such moment they can't get along? what are those two thinking? vald can't get it at all. however, after a moment, he could feel Sei's fangs sinking in his neck and his blood flows out from his veins. vald already lost some blood back then, and this time, not only sei who feed on him, His lover halvir also do the same thing. All that vald could do is screaming both in pain and pleasure. This, he can't take it anymore, his cock is dripping and he can;t hold his cum any longer, so, he let it all out, covering his pale chest with the thick cum of his own. he tries to catch his breath as he is still have both dick inside him. he is having a cold sweat all over and getting weak both due to both lost of blood and pleasure of sex. Vald can't move anymore now. he can only tighten his stretched hole and grip both dick harder inside him.

He look at his friend Sei, he sees that the eyes are different, he never sees Sei has such eyes not till now. in the contrary, he could also feel halvir's heart beat that is faster and faster than before. he hope that both of them are okay and it makes vald feels a bit of anxiety for sei. " you... Sei-san, your eyes...hhhh...calm down... can you...?"The tired Vlad then rest his head on halvir's broad chest as he smells the scent of his draken lover, a strong scent of halvir, he like it a lot. As he is resting , Vald caress halvir's face with his right hand while his left hand holding on Sei's body. he said ," let me stay like this... havi..."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 am

I stared at the exhausted Vald and I started to wonder if that's what it should be to be in the person you love's arms. My Brother was probably out there with his Master as I desired him in other's arms. I gently sliped out of Vald and slowly got u to go back in the black marble tub. Vald had asked me to calm down, so after a few seconds of concentration, my eyes went back to their blood red. My body was sticky and hot so I let myself soak in the water. What would it feel like if my Brother would hold me the way Halvir held Vald behind me? Would it feel warm and conforting? It was irronic how I needed him now. The one who hurts me the most is the one I care most for.
Now that the sexual fever had gone down, I could see what I had done. I had slept with two men. I sighed. I didn't want this to end like that, but it was too late now to be sorry. With luck, their scent would have left my body, but I was not this lucky. I had bitten Vald and Halvir, I had drank their blood. I turned lighlty towards the tired Vald and gentle silver light came from my palms. I stretched and put my hands where he had been bitten. I took them off after a few seconds and the bite marks were gone. I shot a dark glare in Halvir's direction.

"We should let him rest. You should bring him in the bath to wash him up and then take him to the bed. I will make food. I repeat, he needs rest. So you better forget your sexual appetite until he is back to his old self."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am

He knows that Vald will get exhausted by taking two men inside him. And this is no surprise for halvir since he knows well about vald’s endurance. He sees that his lover rest on his chest and caressing his face. Hal knows what this means, Vald will fell into a deep sleep for at least till the next moon. He slowly let go of Vald and let him fell in his arms. Before he could do anything, he sees Sei healing vald with his power, it is quite different with the one he has since he is a sorcerer and it’s not that way with Sei.

When Sei talk back to him again saying that he needs to hold his lust halvir gives Sei a glaring eyes and said “ who you think you are to tell me what to do?! I know what’s need to be done, there is no way I would hurt vald! Bakayaro!” Then halvir watch Sei soak in the tub by himself. He lifted vald’s body and plunge him into the tub while he himself kneeling outside the tub near vald and start rubbing his body clean. Halvir knows that the healing Sei was doing will help but then again, he cast his magic, on Vald by creating a green light with his finger and he trace the vein in Vald’s neck to make it loosen up and the blood can flow freely inside. Seeing Vlad like this makes his mood lighten up and he look at Sei who is enjoying the bath,” I can see it clearly that you are longing for someone who cares not for you, I’d say you should let it go and move on, life is not that shallow, despite your feminine, you are still a man, so face the reality like one.” Halvir finish bathing vald, and he bring him to the bed and let Vald rest there in deep sleep. As for him, he stays on guard besides the bed sitting next to Vald waiting for Sei to finish cleaning himself before he go out for hunting.

It can be said that Halvir begins to trust Seiyoku a bit since he treat Vald gently and seems like has a concern for him as well. However, hal is not stupid, he implanted a seal inside Vald’s blood by giving him some of his blood orally to prevent anyone to harm him or doing something that might hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 am

I was washed and I felt that Halvir had washed Vald and brought him back to his bed. I smiled. Vald really needed to rest. For now, I would take care of everything. I heard Halvir speak to me about the one I was longing for. Instantly, images of my Brother filled my mind with pain and pleasure. Yes I wanted him on top of me and his scent surrounding me and his warmth keeping my body aroused. I shook my head to chase the thoughts away. I didn't want to get aroused once more after all that had happened. I got out of the tub and dried myself up before getting dressed. I went to my own room to get my normal black clothes then came back to Vald's side.

"My longing has no meaning for you. Please don't interfear with it. How will Vald be? His heart beat is very slow but steady. It should be faster.

I watched his sleeping face in smiled. Maybe one day I would see my Brother in Vald's place. Simply sleeping. At peace. I then turned by red eyes to Halvir and I smiled.

"He is very lucky to have someone who cares about him. Tell me Halvir, are you hungry? I'm a decent cook!"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

Halvir is not the type of person who interfere with others problem or dilemma. Maybe because Sei is a good friend to vald, makes him act softer this time.He knows that Sei dislike him and it does not matter as long as he is a good friend to vald. For his entire life, halvir care less about himself, and he care more about his friends and lover. it is just that he is not someone who is sociable enough to show how he really feel. it is natural if Sei take halvir's word as a bad thing since he has been mean to him from the very beginning. He heard Seiyoku said that he is s great cook, somehow, halvir is a bit surprised by that, he never think that Sei can cook! that's new to him!

When he sees Sei finish his bath, he went out to the market for an hour to buy some chicken and veggie to eat, he decide not to go hunting since he need to be close to vald and take care of him, it is not a wise idea to leave him alone again like he did last time. Then , after one hour passed , Halvir is back to the inn and he put all of the things he bought on the kitchen table. there are chicken, shrimp, some lettuce, and spinach. halvir does not know what he'll cook with all of this things! he just go buy everything that seems tasty! he scratch his head for a while before he took a knife and starts to cut the chicken in pieces, small pieces,since he thought by doing that it'll be easier to cook them. then he stare at Seiyoku who back then told him that he is a great cook,'" sei-chan! what are you doin? saying you are one heck of a chef and now you stand like a statue....help me out here, i already bought the food as you can see it." then halvir scratch his head again as he try his best to cut the chicken. he knows that he looks like a fool now. usually, it was vald that cook and he only do either the hunting or buying the goods.he even wonders if his cook is... going to taste good so he plans to leave everything on Sei!
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am

I sighed when I saw what Halvir brougjt pack from the market place. I was an amazing cook, when I had the right ingredients. I saw him cut the chiken into pieces. While I was watching him destroy the meat, he started scream at me and telling me to help out. I smiled and pushed him away from the poor animal. I went under the counter and pulled out a large pan. I put some water in it and diped the chiken bones in the water. While it was boiling, I cut the vegetables in small cubes and put them aside for now. When I saw that the water had taken the taste and smell of the chiken, I took out the bones and then put the veggies in with the cut up chiken pieces. I put a cover on and turned to see Halvir.

[/color=darkred]"I'm guessing you're not a very good cook. With the...ingredients you brought me, I made a nice soup. You'll see, it's delicious.[/color]

Just to prove me right, the delicious smell started to suround us. I was happy thatI could at least make something to eat. I told myself that the next time I would go get the food, this man seemed to have only grabed what looked appealing.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

This is the best decision that halvir ever made for this time only...he let Sei cook the dish and he watch what sei is doing, cutting the veggie, meat and all. he is indeed an impressive cook! his skill are quite similar with vald or maybe Sei is better. Halvir used to eat what vald cook since he is a good cook as well. he always make miso soup for hal, its his fave. after some time watching sei cook the ingredients, the kitchen is filled with a delicious aroma. halvir sniff it and it smells so good!

it reminds him of vald's cooking. too bad that he is among the men who make Vald exhausted, of course the other guy involved is no other than sei. As the kitchen starts to get filled with a very tempting aroma of the food, halvir wonders how this pervert can cook so well. but before he could say a word, Sei told him that he is not a good cook, which is obvious or... too obvious. For the first time, halvir blushed as he get pissed a bit and said " shaddup!! at least i'm one heck of a fighter and lover! HUMPH!" He turn his head away and with a grumpy look as always, halvir keeps watching sei cooking and preparing the dishes. at one second there, he thinks that maybe this is one of the reason why both vald and sei could get along, did they share cooking skill or what? But rather than thinking about that,all that he cares for now is to feed vald first and get him better soon.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am

Adorable yet surprising, Halvir had blushed. I couldn't help to chukle. This man had an actual heart after all. I filled the bowls and gave one to Halvir. He started by feeding Vald. He seemed usef to it. Did this happen often where Vald went into a deep slumber and Halvir had to take care of him? I sighed and made myself a bowl of soup. It filled me up quickly enough. I stared at them with a smile. Was this what it felt like to have a family? To take care of sybling? That's what it felt lke. Just like the day I had mzt my half lycan half elf.brother that lived with the half fairy brother I hadn't met yet. They were taking care of eachother, but since tjey feared me for my vampire side, I left sooner then I wanted to. Only Kaiden seemed to be able to stare at me without thinking of me as a freak.
I turned my attention to the lovers in the room. I smiled when I saw the bowl was emptying. I got up and took the bowl to fill it back up and gave it back to him.

"You should also eat. And I have to say, I am a good fighter and a Master of the whip."

I pointed down to the belt around my waist, but it was actually my whip that was wraped three or four times around me. I kept my smile as I looked at him eat.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 am

First thing first, get vald some nutrition so he could get his energy replenished fast. Halvir doesn't even think when he ignore his own needs and turn his attention to feed Vald. His beloved can't move freely at the moment and it might be because both of him and sei fuck him too hard. Halvir blushed at that thought but he brush it away as he keeps feeding Vald. it only took a moment for him to finish it. before he could realize it, Sei took the empty bowl and give him another one, filled. Sei told him to eat as well since it seems that Hal needs it. it might be true since hal hasn't eat anything since yesterday. his stomach made a loud growl asking to be fed and that is just another embarrassing scene! not hesitating, he gulped all of the soup at once, it taste good enough for him not to complain.

just when the situation is getting funny on Halvir, sei mentioned that he is a good fighter and that he is a master of the whip. halvir look at the whip - belt that sei pointed at and simply said in flat tone, " to me, you look more like a fisher man than a fighter ." He knows that sei might get all upset or maybe little bit annoyed when he said that, but he is currently in the mood of teasing sei even more.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am

A fisher? Strange thought. What about me made me look like a fisherman? I always hace some luxurious looking clothing, good enough for fighting the way I do, I didn't feel like I looked anything like what he said. Perhaps it was because of my slender self that he did not believe me to be a good fighter.
I watched him gulp down his bowl. And I sighed. This man had no manners. I looked at him and since I heard his stomac growl earlier I walked to him and took his bowk again. I had made more then enough soup for a a few people.

"Are you still hungry, Halvir? I've made more then enough. And please don't think of me as weak, I've endured things you can't even imagine."

I went back to the counter and put away the rest of the food that Halvir had bought. Then I looked at Vald. He was still sleeping, but his heart beat was just a bit faster then earlier. The soup must have helped him. I sat slowly on the bed and touched his fave.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Sleeping soundly for some time now. Vald gradually recover and gain his strength. Still with his eyes closed, he could hear halvir and Seiyoku chatting. Judging from his hearing only, it seems that both of them starts to get a long, which vald hope to be true since both of them a good friends to him. As he is still half conscious, Halvir feed him with something tasty, it tastes like a soup. it must be Seiyoku's cooking no doubt , halvir can't cook something this good as far as he knows.

The soups is really helping and vlad begins to breathe normally. he feels the presence of halvir and Seiyoku near him, he thinks that both of them must have been taking care of him all this time. When his eyes are still closed, he feels something warm caressing his face. The feeling is very familiar, but its not halvir's hands, his is more rough and bigger. This ahdn is smaller and soft, it must be sei's. Slowly vald opens his eyes and he is right, it was Seiyoku who caress his face. He smiled and said ,"hhmmm, your soup is incredible, thank you Sei-san." Vald grab Sei's hand as heblush, he remember clearly what happened back then in the shower room. how he scream and.. being all slutty in front of his friend Seiyoku!. Can't help it any longer, He turn his eyes on halvir who is near them and try to move his body. but he can't seem to feel his lower body, it feels like went numb. he knows that this is due to the...passionate sex back then. "nnn!!! oh... i can't believe your sperm is still inside me ... Hal you didn't clean it now did you? now help me, i can't stand thanks to your fierce lust!"
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 pm

So Sei is a good fighter? well Halvir does not want to argue about this one, this is useless. He doesn't say anything when Sei told him that he has endured things that are horrible and hal won't imagine that. but despite his sealed mouth, he begins to think in his head * for real? endure things that even i can't imagine? like getting gang raped???* i won't be surprised with such feminine figure of his, bad things could easily happen.* Before he could think about it even deeper, halvir make such thought leave his head. he knows he must be focused on vald now rather than arguing or teasing Sei.

The soup that Sei made, makes his growling stomach go silent for now, which is good. Halvir move from his spot as he wash the plates and bowls. from the kitchen, he sees Seiyoku approaching vald and caressing his face. he would like to get all jealous but then, reminiscing to what happened back then, guess he has no reason to get all angry just because Sei touch vald's cheek, so he let it be. After w hile, he finish washing and he walked inside teh bedroom just to hear vald told him to help him stand up and saying that its his fault that his crotch is still dripping wet. halvir blushed again, he forgot to wash vald's insides.... for sure. but keeping his cool attitude he said ," your wish is my command, princess Vald," Then he lifted vald and hold him in his arms while standing, slowly, he lead vald to the chair and let him sit there for now, " there you go princess, happy now?!" with his blushing face, for the second time halvir raising his tone on Vald.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 am

Haven't I told Halvir that he should wash Vald correcty before putting him to bed? I sighed as Halvir sat Vald on a chair. I didn't know why Halvir was calling Vald princess, it must be their couple thing. I simply waited gor Halvir to move a bit and walked to Vald. I kneeled in front of him and grabed his leg. Since he said that he felt numb, I started to rub his legs. I was not doctor, but I knew thar rubbing his legs should take care of the numbness.
I looked up at Valdrigr's jade eyes and smiled. It was nice to know that Vald had figured out I had made the food.

"If you're still hungry, I have more. I hope this massage feels good to you. There is not much I can do else for you."

[i]I rubbed from his feet to his thigh, his muscles were tense and probably a bit painful. I focused on my task, ignoring Halvir's mouvements behind me and I smiled while I kept rubbing his snow white skin.[\i]

"Your skin is quite soft Vald. So white as well."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am

It is so mean of Halvir to call Vald that way. The word “princess” is sarcasm and vald know this very well since he has been living with hal quite for some time. However, before he could scold halvir for what he does and says to Seiyoku, he feels a soft warm hand massaging his feet all the way up to the thigh, it is Seiyoku’s hands. Vald is surprised that Sei is a good masseuse, apparently, this new friend of his got lots of talent that he does not notice up till now. While feeling the pleasant massage from Seiyoku, vald glares at halvir who uses sarcasm on him with the word “princess”.

In his head, he is thinking of punishing Halvir this time. Watching Sei rubbing his feet, he feels so comfortable and no longer in pain, Vald slowly push sei’s slim body all the way down to the floor and strips himself from his dress, giving sei a perfect view of his slender slim figure. Then, he gently undo Sei’s black dress and he press his twin peach against Sei’s dick as he also glare at halvir ,” This is your punishment for that “princess” sarcasm!” He turn his face from Halvir and then give Seiyoku a gentle gaze,” I believe I leave you hanging back then, what will you do now Sei –san? Want to take me?”Obviously, this will be a painful punishment for Halvir and vald enjoy doing it. That arrogant jerk needs to be taught a lesson once a while.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 am

This was really not expected that Vald would climb on me like this. He did that to punish Halvir for calling him princess. I loked up at Halvie and he did not seem pleased with what was happening right now. Though there's not much I could do. Vald was sitting on my intimcy and it was impossible for me to not get excited from the feeling. He was pressing right on my sensitive place. All I tried to do was to give Vald a massage and then this happens!

"Vald, is this really what you desire? To punish Halvir by turning him on so that later he punishes you in the same manner?"

It's not like I minded the fact that Vald was sitting on my hardening self. He must have felt it quite easily. My hands went up to his waists only to gently pass my fingers on his soft skin. This shouldn't be happening, I loved going inside him, but I did not wish to be a tool for his "revenge" over Halvir. Slowly, I sat up and looked in Vald's eyes.[/i]

"Maybe, instead of provoking me, you could let him be provoked and give him nothing more then a smile. Or I could take you like you wish.

I let my lips gently brush across his chest and I took a deep breath to get some of Vald scent inside me.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 am

It surprises halvir when he sees his lover vald climb on Seiyoku and strip before him. Not only that, he even seduces Sei and provokes Sei to fuck him. This does not sound like the usual vald he knows. Or maybe, it's because of vald is angry with his sarcasm. Realizing that his lover is willing ly open his hole of intimacy to another man, halvir hastily approaches vald and grab his waist and lifts his face so that their eyes met each other. Gently, halvir sinks his lips on valds and slip his tongue inside vald's mouth he kisses him over and over again, before he said softly ," I'm sorry, it's my bad vald, please be mine only."

He does not know what to do; Halvir is never good with diplomacy and words. All he can do is show how he feels through his actions since for him, actions speaks louder than words. While cuddling vald , he notice that Seiyoku is turned on, he is hard because vald seduce him just now. This is not going to be easy for him. He knows that he deserve to be punished for his rude attitude and words, but in the other hand, he just can't give up his lover to another man. Knowing the situation very well, halvir makes his decision he will take vald and then, Seiyoku can take vald inside him, that way, at least vald’s pit of intimacy belongs to halvir only. Wasting no more time since he is also aroused, halvir slowly spread vald's ass and he thrusts his hard huge dick all the way into Vald's "pit of lust". a loud scream comes out from vald's sweet lips and it sounds like a melody to halvir, " such breathtaking voice, my vald, so beautiful."

He turn his golden eyes on Seiyoku and says ," Now, Sei, you can take vald inside you, you want him right?"
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 am

Vald was not himself for a moment back, when he sees Seiyoku in front of him, gently stroke his thin waist and kissing his soft, tender chest, Vald feels pain inside his heart. For a moment there he begins to think, what has he done to his friend? Turning him into a tool of his foolish, childish revenge on Halvir? Before he could speak a word to Sei, vald feels halvir hugs him tight from behind and whispers sweet calming words into his ear, saying that he loves him and wants him to be Halvir’s alone and nobody else. Such sweetness makes vald’s gentle heart melts, he responds to Halvir’s passionate kiss by licking halvir’s hot tongue and sucking it gently as they kiss. He knows Seiyoku is watching and that he is hard.

It is not surprising when Halvir takes him from behind with his huge cock. Which makes Vald screams in pleasure. With a smile in his flustered face, vald hold Seiyoku close to him, close enough that their skin rubs against each other. Softly then he whisper,” forgive me Sei-san, you can take me, go on, you are a very dear friend to me, sei san.” Still holding Seiyoku close, vald waits for his friend to amake a move.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am

This situation was getting out of hand. First Vald wanted to use mme as his revenge, then Halvir was taking Vald right over me. My face became flustered as I looked up at Vald's moaning face. Shouldn't we let Vald rest? Maybe he had rested enough. I tried to not react, I didn't want to hurt my friend anymore, but my body had already started to act on it's own. My hands were already touching Vald where it was so warm.
Both of them were inviting me to join in the fun. I really desired to hace one of them inside me. I slowly brought Vald inside me and I sighed. Vald was hot inside me and I tightened up around him, giving him more sensations and more pleasure. Nobody had been inside me for so long that I moaned without being able to hold it in. Even though my mind wad burning with intense pleasure, I still stared at Vald with a smile.

"You are also a dear friend to me Vald. And you feel good inside me."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:34 am

This is the very first time that vald ever let a man to take his cock inside. He could feel Seiyoku tighten around him and the heat to be inside his body is so incredible. The pleasure comes from both sides as halvir also thrust his huge dick into the depth of vald’s rectal. He let his voice out without hesitation. He moans every time halvir go deeper and harder inside him. Vald wraps his legs around Sei’s slim figure as he lets sei takes all of him inside his pit of lust. It starts to get wet and slippery inside Seiyoku, maybe it’s because two of them are getting too excited over this.

Such sex is new to vald, since usually, he only makes love to halvir and him alone. Doing it with another guy feels great and it seems that halvir enjoys this as well, since he goes even deeper into vald’s pit of sanity. Halvir’s wild thrust on vald also makes him go deeper inside Seiyoku. Vald responds in each of Hal’s wild thrust by matching the rhythm of halvir’s fierce penetration. He loves this kind of pleasure, as fierce thrust is not enough, halvir gets even bigger and stretched vald’s rectal hole to its limit. The feeling is too great that vald holds Sei’s body even tighter to him and moans again into Seiyoku’s ears. “ ahhnn… do you… enjoy this… Sei -san?” Vald’s words are but a whisper, still with both of his legs wrapped around Sei’s body; he let his arms holding halvir’s arm that hugs him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 am

Watching his lover gets flustered all over and turned on makes halvir’s mood lighten. He likes it when vald is all red and turned on; he is so sexy in such expression. This threesome is very exciting; he gets to see Seiyoku takes vald’s hard and hot cock inside him. Seeing both of them in bliss, Halvir gives a deep blunt thrust into vald’s rectal hole, the moaning voice of vald sounds like a great stimulation for him.

He holds vald’s thin body tightly in his arm and licking his face all the way down to his neck. Halvir takes a chance to kiss Vald passionately to the point that they make out while having sex. It is great being inside vald again; he is still very tight even after all that fuck back then. Such feeling is the best ecstasy for halvir.he knows that if he goes deeper inside vald, it will makes vald go deeper inside Sei as well. In his red flustered face halvir says,” damn vald…I can’t believe you are this tight!” he can feel that his words has effect on vald, it makes vald tighten around him more than before, which he loves it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am

My thoughts were scattered. I couldn't thing of anything except what was hapening lower down in my body. Vald's body was following Halvir's mouvements. Everytime Halvir was pushing himself inside Vald, he would push deeper inside me. I could hear Vald's words in my ear and his warm whisper made me shiver. I did like this. It wasn't the same as with my brother, this was very soft compared to how Kaiden treated me. It was still very good.
My face was flustered as I felt Vald holding me tightly. I heard Halvir saying perverted things to Vald. Vald must have trouble thinking as well consideting all the pleasure he was feeling. I felt like bitting Vald, but I knew he must not have been so strong right now so I sank my fangs in my own arm. I drank my own blood. The pain of my own fangs in my fesh made me tighten around Vald.

"Shouldn't you... rest still? ...Halvir...not to hard he...just woke up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18+]A little rest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Kanzem Kingdom :: The Inns and Taverns-
Jump to: