Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[18+]A little rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

[18+]A little rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Vald is still trembling in both fear and lust, however , he knows that Seiyoku does not want to hurt him, he is a kind hearted person in the inside, Vald knows it well and he enjoy it being good friends and allies with him. He knows in the depth of his heart that Seiyoku is in pain as well, but now, even though he knows all those things, he is too busy with the devilish vampire inside him that is trying to break through. it was painful when he try to put even greater pressure to the vampire.

While fighting the beast inside him, Vald could feel Seiyoku's hand, gently caress his face and wipe the tears flowing, his hand is warm and Vald could feel it though its fading. He can feel Seiyoku hold him and stay silent in doing it , as if trying to ask forgiveness makes the angelic vald gain more of his will to fight back the vampire inside him even harder. it was at that time vald could hear Seiyoku said something but he does not know what it was since he is in too much pain, cold ,and its freezing him inside.

When Seiyoku swiftly rose from the bed and starts to put some distance between them in cautions, Vald starts to choke his own neck and blood starts to flow from his teary eyes."arrghh....hhhnn....aarrrhhh...stop it..." Vald groans in pain , his body is shaking and starts having a cold sweat. Inside the mind of the angelic vald, he kept saying to himself and the vampire " no... you can't hurt him, not him, he is a friend... i won't let you hurt him!" After taking so much effort all by himself he begins to calm down, he is no longer in fear, vald's reddish eyes slowly turning into jade color of the ocean. Slightly opens his eyes, Vald still afraid in what he had become back then.For some reason he is not sure if Seiyoku is okay and still in one piece and dare not to look towards his friend. After couple of minutes calming down, vald finally gain his original self, the angelic and gentle one, trying to catch his breath after the pain, he slowly look at Seiyoku who is standing not so far from him. He is still in one piece. Vald then help himself to stand up slowly, he approach Seiyoku who is holding a whip in his palm, Vald is still weak and his foot steps are wobbling then in his trembling weak voice he said ," Sei.........Seiyoku san..........I hurt you did i? you..........bleed...........your blood............" Then with face still covered in dry blood that just flew out not long ago, he look into Seiyoku's eyes and think * i hurt him... he was desperately want to be loved and i hurt him , i gave him a large scar on his back, it must have been my claws*

Of course vald's memory is blurry and he can't remember it clearly , so with his both hands, he grab Seiyoku's shoulder and said again ," I'm sorry i never meant to hurt you or put a scar on you , i.... hope you... are not afraid of me....or hate me" Vald never wanted for the situation to get this worse, He just want to be friends and somehow, calm the desperate and broken friend of his. He then rest his head on Seiyoku's shoulder as he breathe slowly and close his eyes in silent.

Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

It seemed that Vald had lost a few minutes of his time because he didn't notice that I had whipped myself. He kept saying his was sorry but I could stand him being sorry for something that he didn't do. After a time, I turned around to look at him and noticed that his eyes had turned back to their jade color. I stepped lightly to him and climbed back on him placing my face right over his. I felt my blood gently flowing down my back and falling on Vald's half nacked body.

[color=darkred]" You did nothing to me. If anything, I am the one that hurt you. But I just can't help myself when I see a man like you, so beautiful and so nice to me. I felt like I had to thank you in a way you wouldn't forget."[/color=darkened][/I]

I felt tears coming to my eyes but tried hard to keep them from overflowing. It seemed unstoppable because the tears still fell on Vald's soft face. Though then again, I felt like I wanted him again. I sighed and let my forehead touch his. I licked his cheek and felt his soft skin under my fingers.

[b]" Tell me more about this beast of yours. Is there a way it likes to be touched or does it only let the Draken tame him? I can accept pain if that what he likes but I will not give you anymore pain. I just wish to know this body of yours a bit better. "

I gently kissed his face and slowly kissed him down in his neck. I felt like bitting him but I didn't think he would like it so I licked his neck and kissed him all the way around his neck I even went down to his chest. Everything felt so natural that I didn't notice it was Vald and not my brother.

"Please Brother, let me please you! Let me feel you love me once more."

Tears were flowing but I paid no mind to them. I only had eyes for the body under me.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 am

Still in his weak state , Vald stands on his own two feet as he wobbling. He feels like falling but he tried to hold it. It looks like all of his strength is drained while he was fighting the best inside him and trying to protect his friend. Vald barely cares and notice that his white robe is all messed up and falling off his slender body, exposing his upper body and slowly keep falling to the floor. Vald can't remember what have happened since he lost himself back then for a couple of minutes.

Then Seiyoku told him everything that had happened and it seems that vald did nothing to him, moreover it was strange when he said that he was the one who hurt vald, as far as vald could remember, his friend here only tease him a bit and that's all. it feels a bit awkward now but since vald can't figure out anything in the past few moments, he just forget about it and choose to look forward instead of backward into those moments.

Seiyoku turns his face, and his silky long hair looks so beautiful , like a black satin flowing over his thin shoulder. He said about thanking to vald for his kindness and that he is gorgeous.* he said I'm a beauty? isn't he is the beautiful one?* honestly, vald thinks that Seiyoku is even more beautiful than him,but while thinking over this, he feels a warm tears touching his skin, if vald isn't the one who is crying, then it must be his friend here. * why does he cry? does he miss his brother so much that he cried?*He also asked about the beast inside me, I wonder what i should tell him.* Vald can't help it but to look at Seiyoku's face, he gently wipe his tears as he said " the beast....my Draken always bind him when he showed up and make love to it to calmed it down,somehow, me and this vampire is connected, I could feel the pleasure too when my draken hold the beast, no one else have ever tried to do it. and you.. Seiyoku san yearns for your brother too aren't you? he is the one that can please you am i wrong? "

But then, while vald answer to him, Seiyoku begins to kiss vald's rosy cheek gently and keeping his lips in its own journey all way down to vald's neck, ad keep sinking to his chest. The weak vald just can't fight anymore, he is completely drained "nnn....hhhh.....sei......seiyoku-san... what.... I'm not....not... the one you love... right?" With a weary eyes, Vald gaze at Seiyoku's red eyes, and think, *maybe, when I'm in a vampire form, my eyes look like his?*

losing all of his strength, vald just can't stand any longer,he wobbles all over, then he grab Seiyoku's shoulder trying to hold on onto it but fails, and so, he lost his consciousness and fell to the ground like a fallen leaves.

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 pm

I felt Vald pulling me down, but then his body stoped moving. I lifted myself from him and looked at his unconscious face. Panicked creeped into my heart as I shook him gently.

"Vald? Vald? Open your eyes. Please."

Oh lord, had I put him into an eternal sleep? I backed away swiflty and looked around only to see my frightened face in the window. A few seconds passed as I stared at myself , but then I suddenly jolted to my feet and ran in the washroom. I grabed the first cloth I could touch and dipped it in icy cold water and ran back to Vald's unmoving body. I sliped a few times on the dripping water, but I eventually made it to his side. I trembled as I pressed the cold and wet cloth onto his face, down his neck, back to his face and I finally left it on his forehead. I put both of my hands on either sides of his face and lightly tapped.

"Please, open your eyes. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I won't ever touch you again, I won't even have thoughts about you that way! So please don't stay like that! Don't leave me alone! I can't take it anymore!"

I knew I was crying, and I let my head press down on his chest, where his heart was gently beating. And I guess that I myself fell in darkness after that, because I don't remember anything but a very light and gentle pounding in my ear...
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 am

With his disheveled white robe and half naked body, Vald lies on the floor of the room. The weak and unconscious Vald could feel the chill of the stone cold floor piercing to his bones and it makes him shiver a bit. But then he felt something wet and cold rubbing his face, he is not sure what it is but it seems like a cloth. Still with his eyes closed, he could hear someone's voice, gentle one yet fading, this person calling his name again and again, then he realize, it was Seiyoku's voice. He sounds scared and panic. But then, he feels someone holding his body, tightly as if he is scared of losing him, From the feel of the palms, Vald knows it must be Seiyoku, his friend.

trying hard to open his eyes, Vald finally can blink slowly , Then as he fully open his eyes, he sees Seiyoku, lying his head on his chest. It was at that time Vald feels a warm tears touching his bare skin.He gather all of his strength as he tries to speak to him " I'm here, it's okay, I'm here so don't cry, Seiyoku san.... the gentle and kind one... you should smile......Seiyoku..........san....... your heart........... be calm....I'm here.........I.... need rest....please..."

Then after saying those words, vald gently comb Seiyoku's silky long black hair with his thin, long fingers, and he fell to sleep. His heart beat peacefully, and his face looks so calm.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

How dare he?! How dare he tell me to smile after what I have done to him? I suddenly felt like punching him, but he fell asleep on the cold floor before I could unleash my fury. Though, even if I was angry, and really wanted him to yell or insulte me or even hit me for what I've done, I was still happy that he wanted me to not feel so bad about the treatment I had given him. I slowly and gently picked him up from the cold floor to lay him on the bed, covering him with the sheets so that his almost nacked body would stay warm enough. That man was going to drive me insane. He kept saying no, but his body was giving me an open invitation to discover it. I got up before I did anything stupid to him again. I needed a very cold shower.
I wnet directly to the bathroom and turned only the cold water on. I stood there tryingto relax, but my body was shaking and I knew that my tears was gliding on my face. Why did I always do that with men that I see? Had my brother conditionned this body of mine to think that it had to give pleasur to anyone and everyone? Visibly, he had destroyed my self-esteem and everything else about me that made me a normal person. Only in the shower did I let the full emotional pain escape my heart and i cried until I had no more tears to cry. I shut the water and put another kimono around me before goingback in the room where Vald was still sleeping. I didn't know when I would see his eyes again, but I will make sure that they would smile when I am around, I never wanted to see him cry again because of me.
Hunger told me that it was time that I ate. I didn't know when Vald would wake up, but I still went down to the food mart and came back with enough food for both of us. I used the kitchen corner of my room to make a nice hot meal for both of us. Though, it was too quiet, my thoughts wouldn't stop haunting me. Thoughts of my past. Glimpses of what I had tried to forget. I pushed theses thoughts as far as I could back where they belonged. And as I was finishing the meal, I heard Vald breathing accelerate, which ment he was starting to wake up.

"Are you hungry? I made enough food for both of us."

I dared not look in his eyes, I was still ashamed by what I had done.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am

After one night resting, Vald's strength is starting to recover gradually. He can feel his body has regained its strength again. He feels the warm sun caressing his eyelids and face, then slowly he opens his eyes the blanket covering his body fell and he fix his disheveled white robe. He then get up from where he was and he sees Seiyoku preparing food, the smell is so good and Vald's stomach is making a weird sound since he has not eaten anything since yesterday.

He approach Seiyoku slowly with his light foot steps,as he said with his gentle voice " smells good, you are a great cook aren't you?" he then take a seat in the dining room which is just a few meters away from Seiyoku's bed , he sits next to him and smiled " thank you, you are very kind, so... lets eat, or it will get cold." Vald is eating the hot meal silently, he enjoy is very much, it turns out to be so tasty.

Then as he is eating, he look closer into Seiyoku's face, he sees his red eyes, and somehow it's a bit swollen in the bottom as if he's been crying a lot, moreover, Vald could see that those eyes are kind of hurt a bit from crying to much. he then gently grab Seiyoku's hands and said " what happen? was it me who made you cry again? your eyes are a bit swollen there, why don't you let me take care of it?" Then Vald go back to his room for a while and then he return with some kind of a plant, its called aloe, then Vald peel it , take its liquid, and appeal it around Seiyoku's eyes.
" there its a bit cold and its good for your eyes, it will heal soon."

Not enough just taking care of his eyes, Vald then gently kissed Seiyoku's forehead and hold his head against his pale chest, he said nothing and he just smile gently again towards Seiyoku. " i... hope....we are good, you don't have to feel bad about me, i understand why you did that, besides, we are good friends right, don't cry again okay?"
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I thought more time had passed since I had cried. I didn't expect him to see my slightly swollen eyes. It hurt me more to know that he was taking care of me after I had almost raped him. I would not dare to look in his eyes again. What if this desire came back and that I hurt him again? I could not live this way, feeling such regret. I silently ate my food, not really tasting it while I chewed and swallowed it. Though, the silence was doing a great job at "killing" me. I had to get out of it, before I let me thoughts overrule my mind.

"It's my father, who taught me to cook. Even though he's a Lycan and prefers his food raw. And don't worry, it was not you that made these tears flow. It was me, and what I did to you. I wish I could tell you how much regret I feel, but that won't help heal these wounds."

I touch my chest, where my heart beat so regurlarly. I didn't raise my eyes, and even when he put some aloe under them, I didn't look in his eyes. Then I knew I had to reply to what he had stated.

"How can you know why I did that? You have everything I dream off. You have a Lover that cares deeply for you. I guess that I wanted to know how that felt like so bad, that I wanted to take your body to try and feel. We are friends, and you'll probably be my only true friend for a long time. I appreciate that you forgave me, but it will take time before I forgive myself. And you really don't have to worry about the crying. I cry easily."

I let out a faint smile, to embarassed by what I had said. This was really the strangest man I've ever met. He didn't desire for my body, he wanted to fill the gaping hole in my chest as a friend, as a Brother and he was the kindest of anyone I've ever seen. I looked up towards him, with a sincere smile.

"Thank you, Vald."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 am

Knowing that Seiyoku regret his action and can't even look Vald in the eye makes him feels a bit uneasy. Vald knows that his friend here is a kind and gentle person that would never hurt any of his friends. Two of them east slowly as they talk a bit. Vald never learn anything about cooking from anyone, he has been abandoned since he was born or so, he just can't even remember a thing about his past. Its good to know that even if his friend here is in despair, he still have a father or at least know who his family are.

Despite his kind and gentle manner, somehow vald is cold when it comes to his family or relatives, he has no one, nobody. And sometimes it surprise him in how he can live without feeling sad or uneasy about it. having friends is the only thing that keep Vald in his sanity, along with his brute lover. This too, that makes him able to completely ignore his past.

While they are chatting and eating their supper, Seiyoku mentioned about vald's lover, That this lover of his has been caring for him and loving him to the fullest. right when he mentioned this matter, Vald think about his loved one * if only Seiyoku-san knows how me and him met, it was no pleasant at all though* , Indeed he is a loyal one, but come to think of it, he is kind of similar with Seiyoku san's brother*

Realizing that he has been drowning in his thoughts, vald begins to reply him " my... lover.. ah... yes...i.. have not talk about him a lot haven't i?" Vald blush a bit but still.. he is thinking so hard, *why does Hal hasn't come yet? is something bad happen to him? but no.. Hal is a strong draken and a capable sorcerer, nothing will harm such a man *

Finishing his meal, Vald notice that his body is a bit sticky all over and he wonders if he could use a shower, he does not feeling like coming back to his room. Since yesterday, he has left it empty until now, and so he asked " ahh.. Seiyoku san... do you... mind if I borrow your shower? I... don't feel like going to my room since it feels.. kinda hollow there..."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Before speacking another word of his lover, Vald asked me if he could take his shower in my room. I knew the feeling of an empty and hollow room. I steped up with the dishes and put them in the small sink. I sighed, but remembered I had a guest. I lightly turned around with a smile.

"Of course! Make yourself as much as home as I can in this Inn!"

Be it in his room or mine, what was the difference? It was the same water and te same shape of the shower. I let him go in the shower, but again, I had to fight the urge to go take a peek. I had almost seen his body, I had almost touched his body. What would Brother say if he knew that I was interested in another man, even only for a few minutes? I would probably be in pain if he knew. The thought of pain made me blush. I hated to admit it, but pain excited e beyond my comprehenssion. He would come for me soon, I haven't been to him in almost a week.
I felt my body heat up so I pushed my thoughts away from my brother's body, I couldn't allow myself to fall for Vald once more, I wouldn't want to frighten him again.
What if his lover would just barge in the room and see me there with Vald in the shower? Would he want to destroy me? I laughed. It would be funny to see my blushing face at the misunderstanding. It would probably be even funnier once Vald would come out of the shower and see us in the room .
I got to the bathroom door without opening it and sat down, my back to the door.

"Vald? Tell me about him, please. Tell me about the one you love."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

As Seiyoku welcome him to use his shower room, Vald rises from his seat and walk inside the shower. Seiyoku follows him as well. The door is closed , vald strip himself and stepped into the shower. He let the cold water wash his bare skin gently. He slowly wash his thin figure, He caress himself starting from his hair, face, all way down to his chest and hips. The soap smells good, perhaps its some kind of jasmine fragrance , its relaxing. Then he remember, he need to wash his insides. before he come here, he was kind of "fully booked" and there is no doubt that his insides are "full".

*oh dear... seiyoku san is sitting here, we only separated by a bath curtain.. if i moan a bit he might hear me..., But my insides feels so full...as if about to burst.. i guess i just hold my voice down...* Vald then slowly move his palms to his thigh and all the way back to his love hole, he slowly stick one finger inside , trying to let those semen out. "nnn...mmppff...hhh"

As he try cleaning his insides and holding his voice down, some white liquor starts to spurt out a little flowing all way down to him legs. *oh....that feels hot.....that pervert surely turn me into a semen tank!* vald's legs trembling slightly as he keep pushing another finger inside. But then before he could finish, Seiyoku begins asking him about this pervert draken of his. Then Vald turn off the water shower as he is starting to rub his body with soap.

"ahhh... yes.. he...he is a perv... a brute....he...tried to..nnn.....rape me... but me and my friend knock him down....hhh...he...surrender.....nnnhhh.....he, i think he is a bit like....Seiyoku-san's brother, he.. that perv draken....is so possessive....hhhh.....a sex maniac perv....nnhh....." Vald's voice is kind of trembling but he try not to let it all out or Seiyoku will find out what he is doing in his wash room, and its very embarrassing just thinking of that! Vald's face blush and all red in the shower room as his mind filled with wild thoughts, * oh... god....I hope he didn't realize my trembling voice... this is going to be very embarrassing scene! I can imagine his face if he look inside and see what I'm doing!*
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 am

It was impossible for me to not hear the moaning through the thin door. The way he spoke had also changed, it was ragged and trembling. Even if I tried to not hear his excitement, my body had already reacted to his moaning voice. I tried to resist as much as I could, but I was soon in the shower kissing him in the neck. He was already touching himself, how could I not touch him also?
The Kimono I was wearing got soaked very fast but I didn't even fight to get it off. My hand was already reaching for his intimacy. I softly stroked it while I nibbled Vald's ear, pressing myself in his back and pinching his nipple with my other hand. I couldn't help it anymore, I had tried so hard to resist him and his body, but how was I supposed to stop now that I had started touching him? I continued to play with his intimacy while my other hand slowly went to his backside, thinking that place must be feeling lonely. My finger slipped in quite easily as I continued to get heated over his moans.

"How am I supposed to let you go now? i won't be able to stop. I love to hear you moaning."

I slipped another finger inside him, just to hear him moan louder, and feel him shivering in my arms.

"Don't hold your voice back, it turns me on so bad."

I knew this was bad, but it was too late to stop now, I was not going to be able to stop or anything. Keeping my fingers in, I gently spun him around and kneeled in front of him. I started licking him to make him feel good. His voice was driving me insane as I sucked him off.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm

It was so naive of vald that he thinks Seiyoku won't hear his moaning voice, vald is still cleaning his insides when Seiyoku suddenly come inside and join him in the shower. the thing that worries vlad the most comes true, his new friend sees him in such an embarrassing display and even join him!. Right when Seiyoku pressed his finger inside vald's intimacy, his body trembles as he moan " AHHhh!....nnn... it will... come out... the semen..hhhn....ooh... hot...so hot..nngghh.."

with his trembling body, he hold on Seiyoku's shoulder so that he won't fall, but the hot liquid inside him that spurts out starting to drive him crazy. He just can't hold his voice. but still he gets worried what if suddenly Halvir come inside and see him so intimate with another man! halvir will kill him for sure!

as things just can't get even worse for vald, Seiyoku start doing en even unspeakable thing to him, as he uses his tongue and suck on vald. *this is bad! how come this happen to me?! i... i'm not a cheater...no.. i only love halvir....i do...* that was what vald keep on saying in his head but then the stimulation makes him moans even more " AHH!.. nnn... no... lick.. hhh.." vald is shaking all over but he still keep telling himself that he can't continue this, he already has a lover! Vald just can pray that halvir won't show up all of a sudden and saw him with this guy...
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:54 pm

halvir has been wandering in the woods for two days as he is searching some herbs to heal his lover's scar. His heart feels a bit anxiety since he has been leaving vald all by himself these past two days. he won't forgive himself if anything bad ever happens to his loved one. After hunting for the herbs, halvir finally get the one he need. He then rush to where vald is. he can track vald by his scent. using his dragon form, halvir travels in the sky as he follow the scent of his beloved.

After flying in the sky for hours, halvir finally arrive at an inn, not so good looking inn but from the scent, he knows vald is inside. Halvir does not bother to ask the inn keeper first. he misses vald so much that he want to hold him tight. He keeps on following the scent and then...he arrives on a room, he knocks and call out vald's name but nobody answer. * is he sleeping? i'm sure he is here, his scent ends here and gets stronger too, perhaps I'll just come inside* Then halvir opens the door, he walks inside, but hten as he do, he smell another scent, a scent of someone that he does not know. * who.. what is this smell? smells like vampire but... different....lycans! oh dear i hope vald is okay*

"vald? are you in here? my love? are you okay?" still no answer. too silent. this is not good! something must have happened to my vald! i wish i didn't leave him all alone! As halvir thinking hard, He notice that the smell is getting stronger just right behind a closed door inside this room, Then halvir push the door and he sees his loved one Vald. the scene is unbelievable, vald is naked, and he got molested by a long haired feminine guy!

halvir's blood raising to his head and he is pissed, two days and he let another man touch him?! i can't believe it! then halvir let it out all at once as he yells

" VALD! what are you doing with this girly man?! and you! i know you lycans! how dare you molest my vald! and how come you can get so close to him?! Then, halvir grab vald's arms by force and drag him to the bed. He then takes off his green robe and cast a spell that makes a very long chain appears out of nowhere and tied vald's legs against the bed. Still able to move , Halvir then lifted vald's thigh and he spread vald's love hole

" so you still have my semen inside? good! cause i'll punish you severely now! I swear I will fuck you till you break to pieces!" Then in an instant, halvir thrust his huge "spear" into vald's Love hole. he keeps on thrusting inside vald fiercely, brutally, and he bite vald's neck and suck some of his blood as well. it is so hot and slippery inside vald's hole that makes halvir get even more excited. " see vald... i fucked you three nights already and you are still this wet! what a slutty bitch , I love you vald.... tell me.. you want another inside? this will be your punishment for letting others see your erotic face!"

not forgetting his punishment, he then look at the long haired guy that still trembling in shock he said ' you! don't just stand there like a fool! come here quick! can't you see this hole of his? even after i put my huge thing inside.. it still have room for more...so come inside him quick! but if you dare to dirty him inside.. I'll cut your head off!
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

I was in shock, one second I was giving pleasure to Vald, and the next this violent guy comes out of nowhere and started yelling at him. It took me a moment to figure out what he was saying. Was he really Vald's, the sweet and caring Vald, boyfriend? I could stop staring at him as he violated his lover, calling him a slutty bitch and stuff like that. I just sat there and I was wondering why Vald was going out with him. And why was the Draken punishing him? If he would have waited for me to explain, he would've known that it was Vald's fault, but mine. It was my fault that Vald was being tied up and almost raped by the man he loved.
The Draken then turned around and told me to come and do Vald as well. I felt angry at him. I slowly got up and walked towards him, though I paid no attention to the moaning poet. I stared into the Draken's eyes and slaped him. I was shaking, out of fear and excitement, but I kept a straight face. I felt that the Lycan blood inside me was boiling, so one of my eyes turned blue while the other one stayed red.

"How dare you? This man loves you. If you would've waited just one second for me to explain, you would've known that Vald has always said no to me. If anyone should get punished, you should punish me. I don't mind, pain, I don't mind this type of treatment."

I left my black kimono fall from my shoulders without leaving his eyes. I looked just for a sec at Vald's immobilised body and felt bad that he got treated this way because of me.

"I've been trying to rape him since yesterday, and since yesterday, he's been loyal to you. I just couldn't stop myself today. Forgive him. Punish me."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 am

Blinded by anger and jealousy , halvir went wild and he just can't think straight, when he sees his loved one moaning in another man's arms , it drives him crazy! his claws are showing, his fangs are piercing into vald's tender neck. for a moment there, halvir does not know what he is doing, He is raping vald for the mistake that he never did. He is filled with so much anger and jealousy that all he want to do is show everyone that vald belongs to him and him only!

however, as the stranger walks out and explain how are things actually happen, It was like a thunder during the day when the man said that vald is innocent and has been loyal to halvir, and that he is the one who is guilty not vald. halvir come to his sense when he heard those words. And it was at that time, he sees his loved one moaning in pain and weeping in his arms. punished for wrong that he never did. In shock, halvir called out to vald

' val... vald.. what... what am i doing... I.... I'm sorry.. vald.. I'm the worst... completely the worst! please.. will you forgive this idiot... Vald... i'm sorry...I never meant to hurt you, but it drives me mad when i saw you moaning in another man's arms!" halvir sink his face on vald's pale chest as he stop raping him. vald is a forgiving person, but halvir is not sure that he will be forgiven easily this time. So, halvir hold Vald's slender body tight in his arms as if he is afraid to lose it.halvir barely cares about the stranger standing in front of them, all he cares now is Vald's forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 am

As his loved one violated him ,vald can only mon in pain and weeps. he does not understand why would Halvir think he cheated on him? he loves him so much and never let anyone take his body aside from halvir. The pain is getting stronger and vald moans louder 'nnnnn...hurts...ahhh." He tried to set himself free but its useless , he is no match for halvir's strangth, especially, not when he is mad. vald can see seiyoku standing in front of them and he sees his eyes turns blue. vald remember what he was told, if both eyes turn blue, then he should run fast for at that time seiyoku will turn into a wild lycans. but then, he realize that the other eye remains red, perhaps Seiyoku try to hold his lycan side back.

In his pain, vald could hear it clearly when Seiyoku told halvir everything, and at that time, he feels halvir's strength fading and replaced by a gentle manner. it seems that he is calm now. but still it frighten vald how halvir invite Seiyoku to rape him too. As his strength fading , halvir hold vald gently in his strong arms as he repeatedly saying that he was sorry and that he never meant to hurt him. Vald knows well that halvir was angry, he understand why but still, he just can't forgive halvir yet.

Vald then push halvir away gently as he wrap his naked body with his white robe, he rose from the bed and said. " i want to be alone... stupid !! HALVIR YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!" vald glance at Seiyoku before he left the room and said "Seiyoku san, I'm sorry for all this mess, i think i should calm myself..."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 pm

When Vald left the room, I noticed that I was still shaking. This Draken had entered a blind rage because of some misunderstanding and he could have seriously hurt me and destroyed Vald. I leaned over and pick my kimono up from the floor, to cover my own body. I felt the Lycan crawl back down my spine as my eye became red again. Vald had left me alone with this violent Draken, but I tryied, the best I could to ignore him. I had just slaped him, he could want to hit me as well. Then again, I made him realize what he was doing to his lover. His reaction was quite different from what my Brother would have done. He would have beat me up for simply lifting my hand to him. This Draken had expressed regret for his action, maybe he wasn't so bad after all.
I started to clean up what had been dirtied, I wiped the wood around the bed. I kept my head down, and my thoughts to my self, but it seemed to me that the Draken had not moved at all since Vald had left. After a while, I finally stood up and went to him. I pushed him lightly until I made him fall on a chair. I saw some plants on the ground next to him and sighed as I picked them up. I put the herbs on the counter and came back to him with a glass of ice cold water.

"Drink, I wouldn't want Vald to come back to a statue. I do hope you'll forgive me for what I did, you see, I have...issues of my own."

I bowed in front of him. If he didn't drink that water, I swore to myself, I would dip it on his head. I hoped that Vald would come back soon, I didn't like being alone with another Draken. My brother would not forgive me if he knew this had happen.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

halvir is still on the bed when vald left the room after yelling at him and calling him an idiot, he sure feels that he deserve a slap on his face. halvir just stay there freeze as he just realize what he has done to vald, Those words keep on ringing inside his head.. *halvir you big idiot* that is what vald said, in teary eyes and anger. All that he could think of is how to make vald forgive him for what he has done and back to his arms again as the warm , gentle vald he has known.

It took some time before halvir notice the stranger in long black hair who molested vald before. He heard the stranger spoke to him and offers him a water. he grab the glass and finish it at once . He could taste the herbs that blend in withe the water, it was the herbs that halvir bring for vald, to cure his wounds. he harshly put the glass on the end table next to the bed and he fix his coat. He still doesn't notice when the stranger said sorry and all, after few seconds, halvir glare at him and said in his growling voice

" you! tell me who the hell are you?! and why are you so close to Vald?! I already marked him! he is mine! if you wish to touch or even make love to him then you must face me first! and your issue... don't give me such crap,!" and... what do you care about vald?! Halvir grab the stranger's neck and push him against the wall, he could see right through the red eyes that return his glaring golden eyes. * this stranger... i feel different about this one, he is not just vampire... he is something else!* Halvir keep his piercing gaze at the man as he pressed the stranger's arms against the cold hard wall with his strong hands, so that he can't make a single move. He could feel the heart beat of the stranger, its fast... as if he is in shock.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm

In a way, I was expecting this of him. But it still frightened me when I felt my head impact the wall behind me. I stared right back at him for a while, my eyes started tingling with the uneasy feeling of tears. If I were to cry here and now, I don't even think this man would let go of me. Then again, it's not something I hold control over. The tears started falling on their own as I decided to struggle to loosen his grip. It was no use, my strengh was not physical, his was. He then bombarded me with many questions, some concerning myself while others concerned Vald. I decided it was wiser to answer those concerning Vald first.

"We are only friends! I got close to him because he trusts me! I tried not to go that far, but that's just the way I am! If I could turn back time, nothing like that would have happened. I'm just weak againts the moaning voices of men!"

I tried once more to fight him off, with no great success. I was in pain and I could feel my biggest wound reopening and starting to bleed again. I felt the warm blood flowing from my side to my waist and all the way down my leg to the floor where a nice puddle was starting to form. I winced as my stomac felt hunger for my own blood. I looked up, directly in the Draken's eyes.

"If you really must know who I am to feel better, I am Seiyoku. I was not trying to steal Vald from you. My issue, as I was talking about, is that the instant I see a man, I feel like I must give him pleasure. This is how my Brother, half Lycan and half Draken, made me. If this does not satisfy you, then I know not what else to say except that you may punish me if you desire it so. Pain is nothing new to me."

I would not turn my eyes away from him, I didn't fear him anymore, I accepted my fate. As I always did. It seemed to me that every Draken were beasts.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 pm

While Halvir is all pissed off and choking the man before him. he keeps on thinking what have he done. The man before him is in pain for halvir's strength when he is angered is incredible. For a moment there, Halvir was about to tighten his grip but then the man explain everything to him. who he is, his name, and why he does that to Vald. *so vald believe him? this guy? how on earth that happen?* While Halvir think hard, he could smell blood from this guy ,who said his name is Seiyoku.A fresh blood it was, halvir sniff the scent a bit , he enjoys the smell of fresh blood , its his favorite though he don't eat raw meat nor drink blood for a living.

" you.... who wounded you? i haven't lay a scratch on you... yet....but this smell... nice.... fresh blood!"
The Halvir look all way down to Seiyoku's body and ripped off the black kimono wrapping Seiyoku's body and there... he sees red... fresh blood flow from his leg down to the floor. Halvir release his grip on Seiyoku's neck slowly as he wipe the blood in Seiyoku's leg and taste it. Halvir licked his finger that wiped the blood. it taste a bit sweet and bitter , different with vald's blood.

"Hmph! So you are just a perv who needs someone to sleep with... i won't bother hurting you more than this, its not my style, and you... don't seem like an equal opponent to me , I never scratch the weak despite my arrogant attitude, I still have my honor!" Then Halvir remember that he needs to go see Vald soon, he doesn't want to leave him all by himself, however, seiyoku must come with him as well since he sure is involved in this!

" Hey! Seiyoku now come with me and we shall seek out vald, this is your fault too and i insist that you come! and here take my robe, I don't want to see you walk around naked, its annoying!'
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm

I was not expecting such a violent reaction to the sent of my blood! I could only stare in shock as he licked my blood from his hands. My skin was tingling where the clothes cut through. I was angry that this man was able to manipulate me this way. I was angry because he scared me about as much as my brother did. I was angry because I liked the violence in his eyes. I liked it when he licked my blood from his hands and I even liked it when he tore off my kimono. My throat was dry and painful and my body had chills. I had to hold back with this one. He was Vald's. I must'nt touch him, even though my body was attracted to his violence, I could not touch him. I balled up my hands so that my fingers would not feel his skin.
He was about to leave, but then I felt a warm cloth wraping my skin. His robe? It was his scent so there was no doubt about it. He wanted me to go with him to look for Vald. Of course, I was ready to go look for him in my naked splendor, but he didn't like me walking around naked. That was it, the little drop that created the flood. I stared at him.

"And who's fault is it if I am naked? Who couldn't control himself when he smelt my blood? I'll tell you why I hurt! My brother loves to hurt me, it's what turns him on. And strangely, you remind me of him when you lose control! I might not be all powerful the way you are, but how dare you say that I am weak!"

The blood on the floor under me started to move, as if snakes were swiming in it. I could control water, yet blood was composed of mostly water. And my blood was my strenght. I calmed down until the blood stoped moving. I wouldn't lose control in front of him. I didn't want to harm the one that belonged to Vald. I steped lightly out of my own blood and walked towards the door without looking back at the Draken.

"Let's go look for Vald."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 pm

it natural for Halvir to react in a violent way and also... arrogant. That is just the way he is. Just when Halvir is about to leave the room with only his long black silk pants on , Seiyoku begins to throw tantrum on him saying that its his fault that he is naked. it is indeed true, halvir did tear Seiyoku's kimono apart in his anger. at first halvir think that he might be a bit rough towards this guy but then when Seiyoku told him that his brother hurt him and he liked it, it crossed to halvir's mind that might be, this guy here is a masochist. It creeps halvir a bit after he knew that vald is being close and all friendly to a masochist! as far as halvir knows, vald never likes violence too much though he does like it when Halvir play it a bit rough on him.

" Me remind you of your violent brother? ahh.. so you are a masochist then? holy crap..how on earth vald find a perverted and masochist guy like you! this is getting all hilarious ! and now i realize how much you complain just like a woman!" After halvir said those mean words to the man he just met, he said again when Seiyoku told him that he is not weak , but this time with a calm voice." so... you are not weak? okay then next time.. I'll be more rough on you."

And after fighting in words with seiyoku, halvir haste himself towards the door and bump Seiyoku's shoulder a bit as he rush his way opening the door and get out from the room. Surely it makes Seiyoku angry even more, but halvir could care less about it.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Even though he bumped me on purpose on the way out, I smiled. It almost felt like playing. So when I managed to get by his side, I pushed him a bit. There were no reasons for me to fear this man, he was not a danger, he didn't take pleasure in hurting me, he was just so...arrogant.
Though, I was a bit annoyed, his robe was way to big for me and I had to hold it closed and keep replacing it on my shoulders. I stared at him, his was taller then I. His shoulders were wider then mine, it was only natural that I would float in his clothing.
We went down the stairs and I triped over his robe a few times. I sighed.

"You know, this wouldn't be necessary if you hadn't riped my kimono off. This is embarassing, I'd rather walk around completely naked!"

I Got back up and replaced the robe on my shoulders. I had always been small, but his clothes made me feel like a child wearing my parents clothes! It's just then that I noticed that a had bled all over his robe.

"Euh...Maybe Vald is at the pond, he seemed to like being there yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

They begins to search vald and they decide to start from the first floor, so they walk down the stairs. Right after he bumped to Sei's shoulder, he can see Seiyoku is trying to get by his side, and when he manage it, Sei push Halvir on purpose, perhaps it was for bumping to his shoulder? But Halvir cares not about it, to make it even sound like Sei is not doing his best, Halvir said " what was that? is that your best shot to push me?"

Halvir keep his eye on Seiyoku and he feels funny that Seiyoku is "sinking" in his robe. The more entertaining thing is that Seiyoku keeps on tripping over the big robe. Halvir can't stand the hilarious scene and he starts to laugh at Sei.As laughing at him is not enough, he starts mocking Sei.

" pffffftttt......hahahaah!! come little princess... should i carry you like a bride?" Mock Halvir as he grab Seiyoku's chin and lifted his face a bit towards his. It will be a shame to ruin the fun of watching Sei tripped over and over again, but Hal thinks that if Vald ever see him treating his friend like that, surely vald won't let him off so easily. The vampire - lycan before him now is very entertaining and also has a pretty face, it might be good to play with this one a bit further. * what a funny guy, he is cute, but still, if i'm to play with this one, I must do it together with Vald , this could be fun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   [18+]A little rest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18+]A little rest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Kanzem Kingdom :: The Inns and Taverns-
Jump to: