Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

[18+]A little rest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: [18+]A little rest   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 pm

I have been looking for my pur blooded brother everywhere with not much success. Either he was very good at hidding, or perhaps he knew I was looking for him and had no desire for me to find him. I would not give up though, even if he does not want me in his life, I need to see him at least once. I yearned to find him, but my body had grown tired of such a journey. I needed rest for tonight. I had traveled in this kingdom, looking for the one man I didn't know, and I met other brothers of mine. They desired me and showed me love. Though my half Drakken brother had been so passionate that my body still held his touches.
As I paid my room in the Inn and looked at my body in the mirror, I gently traced the blue and black bruises on my pale skin I knew that my brother only wanted to show me his love, but this was quite painfull. I traced around the open gashes left by his powerful claws and shivered at the thaught of what he had done for me to earn these. He was the only one who wished to see me in pain while he took my body with his. I didn't mind, while he did hurt me, I felt loved.
Soon, I got tired of looking at my battered body and, naked, looked around my room. In the fartest corner, there was another room. I walked slowly towards it and found myself in the washroom.

*I guess I could wash myself...*

Gently, I turned the nobs and started the shower. The water felt cool until it reached my open wounds, there, it was burning hot. I clenched my teeth knowing it would pass, the pain always ends up disapearing. But there are other pains that stay. I needed to feel loved again, very soon. The memories and the pain attached to them would surely come back. Maybe I would go see my violent brother again, he had no mind to take me, to desire me. But the thought of my pure blooded brother, Ryoga, touching me was even better then my other brothers. I desired the one brother I had never met.
What if he rejected me? I couldn't bare that pain. Maybe he would love me, maybe he would let me be by his side. I was hoping that he would let me! I heard noise in the room, so I walked out of my shower to see a woman with a meal. Her face looked startled as she stared at my anked self. I had no shame. She quickly put the food on the small table and left.

"I guess I should've locked the door."

I ate the food, even though it was mediocre. I had left the shower running, so as I went back, the water was frozen. I shut it off and walked back to the main room. I didn't bother putting my close back on as I stared out of the window.

"Where are you, Brother?"

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:26 am

The journey with halvir the sorcerer is indeed make valdrigr exhausted. He walk though many lands and desert , cross the seven seas with his beloved sorcerer. Time after time, Valdrigr has lost count in how long has the journey take, yet still he can't seem to find what he seeks, or what his goal is. Feeling tired after all that walking and riding The Gold dragon's back, Valdrigr seeks out for an inn to spend the night , while halvir is currently away in hunting for food and other needs. Yes, halvir is the one who takes care of valdrigr all this time.

valdrigr just can't make up his mind in which inn he wish to stay. This one looks too shabby , that one looks just awful, this is surely takes time. Then after a while, valdrigr stop in front of an inn that seems quite good at least from outside. He keeps on thinking, * if i stay in an inn will halvir be able to find me? since i did not give him any clue about where i will stay?* However, since he is extremely tired, Valdrigr decides not to bother with such thoughts, he said to himself that Halvir is not that stupid and he will know where to go, besides, through his crystal ball, Halvir can always track where valdrigr is.

As valdrigr walks inside the inn and pay to the inn keeper he said " for three nights please". Then the inn keeper shows him his room. It looks quite spacious with flowery wallpaper on the walls, wooden table, wardrobe and double bed that covered in cream. The bright light inside the room makes it more comfortable. Valdrigr looks at the rose that stands on the dining table, he caress it, as he thinks * such beauty, somehow, it reminds me of halvir's fiery eyes*

Valdrigr then put all his belongings which is not much , inside the wardrobe of his room. He then get out of the room and walk to the back of the inn, there he find a little pond, the water seems so refreshing, so valdrigr takes off all his clothes , slowly, as if he is showing off his pink blush skin like the petals of cherry blossom , he then plunge himself into the water, he slowly drowned himself in the water, and he emerge slowly, he sigh softly as he enjoys the feel of the gentle water spoiling his pink blush skin, surely the crystal clear water show valdrigr's everything, his soft, not so wide chest, his hips, thigh , legs, all of them, covered in his pinkish skin. he gaze upon the moon that shine gently as he chants:

how i wish to drown in your love
Shall the moon send my wish to your heart
this longing is all yours,

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

I needed to get out of this room, my pain had grown so bad since the last time I had been embraced. I had to go outside and breathe a bit. I put a simple black silk kimono on my back and walked out of my room. As I stepped out, the woman from earlier looked at me with a red face. I cared not for the likes of her, women had no interest in them at all. They could not give me the relief I needed. I simply walked by her as she bent over in respect and I went down the stairs. I had let my hair down, so many men were looking at me with interest. I had a more feminine look then most of them, it was not their fault if they were mistaking me for a woman. I walked outside and let the wind blow in my face before I caught the sent of an Elemental. Half vampire, half angel. It couldn't be one of my brothers from my mother's side! I paced around the building to the gardens in the back and saw a man in the pond. His clothes were on the ground and he was bathing naked. I stood there, looking at him and I knew that my desire would grow. I didn't want to go see my half Drakken brother, my body still had not recovered from his last embrace. This creature in the pond was undoubtedly attractive, but he was not a brother of mine. I got a little closer and sat down slowly. I let my feet go in the water and felt surprised by the warmth of the water. I don't know if the Elemental had noticed me, but I couldn't help smiling either. It was strange for me to smile while I was in such pain, but in the present moment, it seems that my body could only relax a little bit in front of this stranger. I let the kimono slide of my shoulders and drop my body in the pond. I kept my back to him and sighed.
Ever since my father had abandon me, I had not taken time for myself. I've always been on the run, always looking for the next person to embrace my pathetic self. My smile then vanished and the pain came back. The emotional pain was always more important then the physical pain and so I felt tars come to my eyes and I could not stop them. I raised my eyes to the blinding sun, my lycan side could do things that my vampire side could not, but both sides were powerless next to the pain of being rejected.

"Where? Where is my brother when I need him?"

I let myself fall beneath the water, holding my breath. I just wanted the pain to stop, but I couldn't ask a stranger to embrace my broken body...

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

it's surely been a while since vladrigr feels such comfortable bath. the warm , crystal clear water in the pond, The gentle moonlight that bathe his beautiful face from up above the black sky. As he is enjoying the bath and the moonlight, suddenly another person comes out and join him in the warm pond. At first, valdrigr thought it was a woman, but then , as the person takes of his clothes, Vald knows that the person is actually a man. Valdrigr just catch a glimpse on the stranger, he looks kind of pretty with his feminine figure, But then valdrigr turn his eyes away from him and he gaze on the water that is so clear, at one moment, he keeps on thinking about this beloved halvir. its true that valdrigr just can't get him out of his mind.

Then as the other man turn on Vald and smile at him, Valdrigr pause for a second, he did not return the stranger's smile, instead, he is staring at the stranger's wound which looks quite painful. Valdrigr keeps on thinking * does he feel no pain? with such scar and he is smiling at me?* is something wrong with him? perhaps he is waiting for someone? * but those words of thoughts are only in Valdrigr's mind, he has no intentions to spill them out. Then, as the stranger's smile turn into a painful expression, Valdrigr does not let him be, he chant a short poems of his art:

No roses with no thorns,
As no life without pain
No eyes without tears,
As no lips without a smile

Somehow, Valdrigr hear what the stranger said in his mumbling voice * he is longing for his brother?* might be his lover*. He looks a bit like a vampire, but he is different from vald, somehow, in some part, this stranger looks like lycans. But valdrigr does not bother to ask him about his race or life, since those are no matter for vald's concerns. Then Valdrigr turn his gaze on the stony floor at the side of the pond , with his arms folded on the black stone, he lay his gorgeous face on them, as he chants again, softer this time, like a whisper in the wind:

Love is like a red blood
As death is like a pitch black night,
When your grief pierce your soul,
Let your tears flow like fountain
If the moonlight can't share your sorrow,
Perhaps the stars will hear your cry.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I listened to what that man said in a velvet voice, but it mattered not, even such words could not take the pain of rejection aways from me now. I was broken, and the only way I could feel whole again is to be embraced by another man. Maybe if my own brother could embrace me, could show me love, then only maybe will i be able to mend myself back into a person again. As I looked back at that man, I noticed that he had tunred away from me. Was I once again being rejected? Did he not like what he saw? I stared down at my own bruised body with a sigh. Perhaps that this was my punishment to have let my half drakken brother embrace me so violently. Perhaps this ment that my other brothers, including the one I was searching for, would not embraced this broken soul once more. I felt pain and disgust now when i stared at my relfection in the water. But I smiled again, at least he would always embrace me if he was allowed violence. I touched the sentivive skin where his claws had pierced through and winced a bit. Even for someone with advance healing like me, it would take a while for this to be fully closed.

"Your poetry is quite beautiful, but i'm afraid it cannot save my soul now. I am broken, I feel nothing but despair and desire. Keep such beautiful words for a person you would find worthy of healing. The only way to make this pain slip away from my aching heart, even though temporary, is for me to let myself be embraced by another man. I know that a man of your stature, of your presence this is pretty sad, and maybe even pathetic, but this is the only thing that makes me feel alive."

I then walked towards the man, though not knowing how he would react with me being so close to him, I just looked at him. His body seemed strong and his skin soft. He held more of the vampire side for the smell, but there was also significante resemblance with his other race. I felt like, maybe if I spoke a bit more like him, he might just pay attention to me and ease some of this pain.

"He walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in his aspect and his eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens over his face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place."

This had come from my father, long ago. and it seemed appropriate for this moment. Before he had left me by order of the pack leader. The pain came back surging and pulsating in my heart, tears streamed down my face slowly, but I kept up a brave smile.

"My poetry might not be as good as yours, but I know it comes from within."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am

Valdrigr still resting his pretty face on his arm, but when the stranger come close to him, Valdrigr can hear this stranger's heart beat, so fast but its not from fear, its excitement. Valdrigr somehow feels a little bit strange around him it seems somehow, this stranger is getting too close and showing his interest on Vladrigr. Then when Valdrigr hears what the stranger said, about being broken and feeling a deep despair. Such words makes Vald feels a bit of pity upon this stranger, was he that broken?* what happen to him? does his lover leave him?*

As the stranger saying words of poetry from his father, which kind of impressed valdrigr though its not his own art. Those words are surely from within the stranger's heart, and valdrigr appreciate such effort. For one second he thinks, why does he try to speak like i do? maybe to draw my attention?*

However, instead of asking those questions to the stranger he said :

Say, broken one, still smiling on your tears?
Yearning for pain for thy broken heart.
its a pity for a flower to strip its petals,
As words means nothing, Should you sink in the moon's gaze?

If it is love you seek, don't run, let it find you.
If its allure you seek, shall thee sink in thy desire,
If its an embrace a soul need, let thy blood lead the way.

But cry thy shan't
sorrow shall fade away,
let the sun erase thy tears.

Then as valdrigr ends his chanting, he raise up from the pond, standing with not a single cloth wrap his slim, body. exposing his pinkish bare skin he look at the stranger with a gentle gaze yet a bit shy. He smiles gently, then he takes a small white handkerchief with golden embroidery on it, he wipe the stranger's tears with it and put the handkerchief on the stranger's palm, then, shyly Valdrigr takes his white satin robe, he wrap it around his slim body instead of wearing it, then he gets out from the pond. But, before he leave, he turn a smile towards the stranger, as if saying " your sorrow will end good friend". Then Valdrigr walk away from the pond as he gaze on the moon.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm

As the man rose from the water and started walking away, I felt it, the burning pain in my chest. The ache that just would not stop when I felt rejected, when a man turned his back to me and left me to suffer by my self. This man was not mine, and yet my body yearned for his. And yet without mearly a look or desire for this broken body, he left me in the dark. The moon did not shine upon me tonight, I felt nothing more then darkness creaping under my skin and into my heart. I was alone, my brother was nowhere to be found and I felt like my life had no meaning. i had to do something to not be alone, i had to get this man to look at me even if in digust! Slowly, but with ragged mouvements, I pulled myself out of the pond and walked towards him. The wind blew a faint smell of Drakken, but I was used to the violence they gave out. The pain in my heart and the pain from my very body made it difficult to even get to the pale man in the moonlight. But when I knew he could see my naked skin in the very moon that shown on him, I called out to him:

" Will you not look at this broken man? Does you own arms do not wish to embrace this pathetic soul? My body, my soul, they only ask to be loved. It matters not if our hearts do not connect. My body yearns to be held. Do I inspire no interest in your eyes? Does the smell of Drakken on your pale white skin frighten you to embrace another? If only for one night, will you not heal this ragged soul and painful heart? Do not reject me, for I could not bear it!"

I couldn't beleive these words came from me, but the pain was so intense that I would have spoken another language if I had too. It was not desire, it was a far greater feeling: this was pur animal need. My body has to weak to go back to my part drakken brother, violence was his fun as my body did not heal as fast as his. I felt myself fall on my knees. Had I given up? Probably.

*Brother...will you embrace me?*

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 am

Valdrigr is kind of surprised to hear such words from a stranger that he barely knows. This one... This man is surely desperate inside. vald wonder what makes him so desperate to the extend that he is willing to be held by anyone. Its like , that he does not care about himself. So sad indeed. valdrigr still on half way towards the pool door and still wearing a white sating robe covering his wet body, then cast a glimpse on the man right after when he say vald being scared to hold him. For sure, valdrigr does not fear anything for he never harm anyone in his life. Not even his beloved Halvir. Vald knows that they love each other and that is why they embrace and sink in the depths of love together every night.

More than that, it was surprising how this stranger mention something about Vald being held by a Drakken. How in the world he knows? who is he? rather than guessing, Valdrigr turns his eyes on the stranger

" Drakken? i speak nothing about any drakken, why you mention it? how you know it was a Drakken that held me? Moreover, we do not know each other but then, you can call me Valdrigr. And, I do not with to be someone's replacement. I know you yearn for someone else, it is not my warmth that you need." Besides, Nobody can embrace me but my loved one, since i have his mark on my body as he does too."

Not able to leave the desperate broken stranger al by himself mourning , Valdrigr think of other way that might help him, but he is not sure that This stranger will accept it. despite that thought, valdrigr opens his lips and say:

"Now, If you allow me, i can help you with those scars and bruises. Shall we go to your room for it? I'm pretty good in nursing", What say you?"

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

He will not hold me...This man had a lover and he would not hold me for I was yearning for another. The pain in my chest felt so hot that I feared my heart was burning, but I could not ask him anymore. He had no desire for me. Rejection felt as it always did: numb. I rose as he said he had no idea what I was talking about for the Drakken holding him, he didn't sens my lycan side? As the moon shines on our bodies, I could only give him a glance of the pain my body could feel. The wounds were superficial, but he desired to heal them. As he wished. But before I showed him to my lonely room, i thought it important to tell him how I knew about the Drakken.

"You cannot hide that a Drakken has held you not long ago. The smell is overwhelming. One of my many brothers is half Drakken, I know the sent very well. That person must then be your lover, and I can not force you to embrace me if you do not wish it. Your loyalty for this Drakken is remarquable, I've swayed more then my share of men to know how easy a heart can be corrupted."

I looked down at my bruised and battered body and a sad smile came accross my face. I had almost forgotten about my actual pain, and it seemed that the deepest wounds had been protesting and started to bleed once again. My brother was not the kindest soul, but it seemed that the Drakken which embraces that man was softer.

"I feel it strange to see no marks of violence on your body. Is the Drakken lover of yours tamed? Brother isn't that soft, as you may see."

Then without another word, I turned my back and invited him to my second floor bedroom.

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

Valdrigr is surely not the type of person to make love to anyone, his heart is devoted to one and it will remain so till the end of time. Perhaps such faithfulness is hard to find and maybe does not exist in such wretched world. but still Even if vald knows that this stranger before him is in pain both his body and his soul, he can't heal him, there is only one person can, the one he truly desire.

As the stranger speaks of loyalty and that his brothers are drakken, it all make sense to vald how he can smell Halvir's scent on him. valdrigr takes a closer look at the stranger as they walks to the room, he seems a bit different, pale like a vampire but somehow, vald smell something odd, a smell of werewolf or to say, lycans. he then chants:

a change of heart never will,
If bodies can be embraced by thousands of men,
Then a heart can only be embraced by one.

Vald loves to chants in his talking, he indeed loves art and poetry, As the stranger talks about love and he get to the topic where there are no bruises on vald's body He begins to pay attention to the stranger's body which is covered in bruises and scars. was his lover sadistic to him? vald feels a bit of pity and sympathy as he chants:

Love does not need violence,
As violence has no desire for love,
Calm thy fire by a soothing water,
for nothing is softer than water,
And no fire can stand against the kindness of water.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Again, his words have valor, but it matters not to a broken man. If my part Drakken brother hurts me this way, it's only to show me he cares, but not many people would understand that. I slowly climbed the stairs to my room, feeling heavy with sorrow and sleep, but showing nothing about that to that man who had rejected me. He keps saying that a heart can only belong to one person, but I keep saying that I don't have one, my heart has long been caged in my chest and nobody has the key to set it free. The only things that takes the pain away for a while stays this broken body of mine.
I push on the door and invite the man in, closing after him. It's a very simple room, but still elegant for a rundown inn like this. I walk slowly were I left my clothes and at least put on my pants, he had no desire, so I shall not force him. I then pull one of the two wooden chairs next to the window and invite him to sit.

"You say you are good for nursing, if my feelings are exact, I have three broken ribs on the left side, four cracked ribs on the right side, my left hand is broken and their seems to be the start of an infection on the wound you see here."

I pointed the open gash on my side where my brother had scratched me using his sharp claws. The bite marks were already mostly gone, but that gash had not stopped bleeding since he did it.

"I will not move, but if you see my eyes change from their deep red to a light blue, back away and let them time to settle. It's not to be rude, but even though you and I share the vampire genes, Lycan's still don't like the smell. I am part Lycan, I am in an eternal conflict with myself."

I sighed and then smiled a shy smile.

"You may begin."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

It really is the best that Vald could do for this lost in despair stranger. His heart felt pity ans sympathy but he can do nothing but treat those severe wounds. As the man invite him inside his room, vald takes a seat , he try to make himself comfortable and he prepare water, and other medication. As the man shows him all of severe wounds, Valdrigr sigh and he leans over the stranger holding a bandage to wrap those wounds. Vald put some herbs on the bandage and start to gently wrap them all over the man's chest. " this will do for your broken ribs"

The atmosphere is surely kind of awkward since they are nothing but two strangers sitting together while one of them treating another wound."I can see that you are half lycans, tell me, you love your brother so much that it kills you? Does he feel the same about you?" Moreover, you invite me to your room, say your name at least?" And you can call me Valdrigr , i'm a poet."

Valdrigr looks deeper into the wounds carved in the stranger's body, it surely look that it hurt so much. Somehow, it is not getting through his sense in how this man endure those cruelty and torture.

Valdrigr is half angel, so he has special abilities in curing wounds and regenerations. He The slice his wrist , fresh blood flows from his pale , thin wrist and then he caress his wounded wrist against the stranger's lip, as said " drink, my blood will help your body regenerate their cells"

As he fed the stranger with his blood, Valdrigr burn some incense that spread sweet scent , hoping that it will help this stranger calm down and rest well.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 pm

As he sat there letting the angel like man heal his wounds, he faught relentlessy against the growing anger of the lycan inside his blood. He knew that the man was helping, but the pain always made his lycan side a bit angry, or more overprotective of his body. He had learned to controle it, but sometimes, it slips out and he would attack someone. He didn't notice the smell of encense until the smell of blood rushed in the air. The stranger was asking him to drink for his wrist. Seiyoku had not drinked in a long time, maybe it would feel good. Though as he pressed his lips on the open wound and drank the fluid of life, he couldn't help himself feeling a bit excited by that. Once he felt he drank enough for them both to still have energy to move, he stared at the man with a more asvage smile, but with his always gentle eyes.

"Drinking blood from another's wrist...how errotic. Although I would've prefered from your neck."

Though he heard him ask about his brother, the one he was looking for. After, he reproaches him to have not introduced himself, Seiyoku tends to forget formalities when he desires embracing. The stranger's name was Valdrigr. A very unique name, quite deserving a a very unique man.

"My name is Seiyoku. And for my brother I could not say. I've met twelve of my half brothers, all part lycan, but I am supposed to have a full blood vampire brother somwhere in these lands. I am searching for him. As for now, i know nothing about him, except that he shares half of who I am. I'm tracking him down by smell. I guess that my father gave me that much. Brother and I share the same mother, but not the same father, both his parents were vampires as for one of mine is a lycan. and my father seemed to love having many females. sadly, because of this, my father's pack never accepted me, and once I was old enough, they chassed me away. I'm looking for whoever would accept me and embrace me. This, for me, is the true feeling of love."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 am

Valdrigr feels a bit awkward giving another vampire his blood ,since he is a vampire who sometimes live in others blood. This is the first time vald done this. Because the wounds he is treating is pretty severe and won't heal quickly if he does not do so. Vald can feel the stranger's heart beat is getting fast and filled with anger, it maybe the lycan side of his that makes his heart beat so fast. Vald can't ask a thing as his blood is being sucked out from his vein. After giving enough blood , vald lean back from the stranger and the wound in his wrist closed in seconds. The stranger has a pretty wild look in his eyes now, and start to tease vald a bit in his talk about drinking from vald's neck.

With a gentle smile and tender look in his eyes vald replies the words of the stranger. " That would be no good if you drink from my neck, i am in my angel form now so i don't harm anyone, though I'm half vampire. there is one time when someone attack me and drink my blood from the neck, it makes my mind went blank and running wild, i turn into complete devilish vampire form and the next morning, that person is dead, torn in pieces,the memory is a bit blur but I'm sure i was the one did that"

The stranger then said his name as they chat for a while. Said that his name is Seiyoku. For sure, vald never heard such name but it seems like it has the same rhythm with a friend of his that he know for some time, a friend who is a drakken , exactly the same as his loved one.

" your name, though i never heard of it, the rhythm of it reminds me of a friend that i helped not long ago, he is a drakken , but surely not the one who embrace me."

As Seiyoku told him about his family, how he is being cast away from them and left alone with nobody to share thoughts with, it kind of reminds vald about the past of his loved one. Having such a kind heart and gentle manner, it is natural for vald to feel sympathy for Seiyoku. He then tighten the string of his white transparent robe and sit in the corner of the bed beside Seiyoku who is still lying down resting, He takes a small handkerchief , wet it with some water and gently rub it over Seiyoku's face and forehead as he is having a cold sweat.

" your past is painful indeed, i might not able to do much for you, at least i can sooth your hear a bit with my poems or become friends with you, or nursing you like this for a while." As for me, i don't remember anything about my family and neither do i care about them. My blood will help in recovering all those severe wounds and broken ribs of yours."

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 pm

The blood did feel good inside my body, though I would have taken more. I didn't want to weaken him to much though. The Lycan inside my veins would have bled him dry, but the vampire and the broken me didn't want to hurt him to much. My head was now spinning a bit too much from the fresh blood rushing in my veins so i laid down on my rented bed and let the strange half-breed wipe the sweat beads on my face. His was indeed beautiful, and I could imagine the wild and cruel him, but for now, I wanted to hold him. Something in his eyes almost looked as sad as I was. He spoke of his own family, saying that he had none just as I. He says that he didn't care about them, but Seiyoku knew how painful it was to live alone, especially because he was part Lycan and that they lived in packs. As he kept wiping my face with that small piece of cloth, I rose up and stared at him in his eyes. Even though our faces were only a few centimeters apart, I would not move. My eyes might have been blue or red, I didn't care, I felt him to be in pain.

"Maybe are you speaking in verses only to hide the actual solitude and pain in your heart. Maybe, like me, you are sad and lonely because nobody seems to notice you enough for who you are, only for what you are. You only desire to be my friend, I can accept that, for now. As for the nursing part, I will heal well on my own, but I appreciate the attention, I will not lie. You say you are a violent beast when your vampire blood is stirred, well I am a violent beast once my Lycan blood awakens. We are the same in many ways, and in many ways we are in pain."

I gently grabbed the hand he used to wipe my face with and held it in between us. My bite marks were still very clear.

"So for now, why don't you let me make you forget about the pain. I'll make you forget about this world and every problem you have or had."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am

Their faces are quite close but not that close so that their breath can't reach each other. Vald is very gentle and kindhearted person in his angel form. which is very contrast when he is in full vampire form. He can see that seiyoku is kind of nervous at this time, maybe because the wounds are still open for now. a deeper look into Seiyoku's red eyes, vald see it clearly the pain and agony reflected in those weary eyes. After pause a while, Seiyoku begins to talk about the verses that comes out from Vald's lips and think that maybe those verses are to conceal the agony inside him, maybe true , maybe not. vald maybe alone for years in his childhood but not anymore for now he has his loved one. as the sentence of Seiyoku ends, he replies

" My verses are art, I'm a poet but no ordinary poet." Vald still stay in where he is as he continues "So, you and i have the same condition then, we both have two sides and two souls, perhaps it was painful back then, long ago, that i can't remember anymore.neither do i wish to remember such thing." Still Looking at the lycan he just met and have a chat with, vald hardly realize that Seiyoku grab his hands.

it is surprising when Seiyoku hold his small pale hands,This might be the first time another person touch him other than Halvir. Moreover, it surprise vald even more when Seiyoku shows his eagerness to hold and embrace him. Trying to be as calm as he can,Vald smiles gently , his red lips shapes like petals when he smiles. However, in his smile, he is kind of nervous, little bit scared and not used to another man's touch, perhaps it is written in his face, and so, he turns his eyes on the fading moon, the light enters the room from the window and is reflected in his clear jade eyes makes a slightly glistering look ,yet deary. Still sitting beside the man he just nurse , he chants again:

pain is fading,
like the dim shine of the night stars,
countless agony is it?
no tears will be shed

No bodies for the crows to feed on,
endless winter , will it end?
where does spring go? call it back stay.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 pm

He had noticed my hand holding his and I smelt him become nervous. Could it be that no man other than his lover had ever held him? Both bloods in my veins thought that his face was cute, even though he tried to hide this behind his composed mask. I could help to feel desire for him, but he had no desire for me. I wouldn't push him, luckily for him, the moon was not at its fullest so the Lycan side of him, the wild and shyless being inside him had not come out to play. If he had come out, this man would be wearing nothing but ropes and me on him. I had to push away those thoughts before I jumped on him myself. Desire was a powerful enemy to me right now.
As Vald looked up at the fading moonlight, he once more chanted in his wouderous voice more verses from his art. But I noticed again that same sadness in his eyes. He must really miss his lover.

"Do you miss him? Where is he now? Why is he not with you at this moment? If you were mine, I would keep you close to make sure you are safe."

I got close enough to lay my forehaed onto his, but I would go no further. I only needed to look in his deep eyes. There I saw nothing telling me that there was evil inside him. Only a deep turquoise ocean. i smiled and closed my eyes, taking in his sent.

"They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. I saw nothing in yours that tell me you are bad or have evil inside you. With time, you will probably be able to controle that wild side of yours."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 am

Vald heart beat is getting faster as Seiyoku get close to him even more. His face is indeed beautiful, and with his long gorgeous hair, he remind vald of his loved one, the one in long silver hair. He could see that This half lycan man before him yearn to be held, it is too bad that in some way Vald can't hold him or either way around. it is obvious indeed that vald is longing for his loved one. it still lingers the scent of that silver haired Drakken who hold him fiercely in passion. He knows that he can't hide his true feelings from Seiyoku, this man can see right through it without even trying. Then Seiyoku begins to ask about the draken that hold vald not long ago, his whereabouts and why he is not here with him.

" he is...he said he'll find me here, we separate our way since he need to go to search some kind of herbs for my wounds." It was a promise, he could trace me by my scent. He has been holding me for a long time , too long that i can't remember. since when" Vald pause for sometime before he continues ," you keep me safe? i can notice that,you are very kind, it's nice to share thought with you, umm.. Seiyoku...san...."

The sentence might be finished, But his face is all flustered and his cheek turns slightly red as he called to Seiyoku's name for the first time, it feels kind of awkward. Then Seiyoku moves closer to him, close enough that vald can hear his fast heartbeat now, This Lycans sure has a sweet scent coming from his body which is covered in scars.

" true what you say, eyes are indeed reflection of one's soul, Tell me Seiyoku-san, Do you love your brother so much? Does it hurt?" Said vald as he gently rub the wound in Seiyoku's chest, it is no doubt that it looks awfully painful, not to mention the wound i still wet.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

It was hard to not notice the man's heart beating in a frantic way. It excited me to hear that, because, in a way, it meant that this man was also attracted to my body. He had said my name in such a sweet voice, it was funny to hear it said like that, but it pleased me. Everything was silent for a moment after he had spoken. I had seen no wounds on his body, or maybe, I had not looked well enough and I was also right when I thought that his heart had belong to that same lover for many years now. It did not hurt me to know this, and I felt a bit surprised by how much ease I could feel from his prensence. It was probably due to his angelic nature. Though ,the good and realxing feeling all but disapeared with the one question he asked of me. Did I love my brother? I had never thought of it in that direction, I simply always wanted them to love me and accept me for who I was! The hand that was not holding him went directly to my aching wound.

"My Brother? I don't even think he would care if I told him that I hated him. I do, I hate everything about that Draken-Lycan hybrid. He's violent, and he loves to put other people down. But, for now, he's the only family I have. If he hurts me, isn't that proof that he acknowledges my existence? If by giving me pain, he is happy, then I will let him, it's his way of showing me he loves me, or at least he loves to torture me."

I looked in his eyes again with a sheepish smile. He must of thought I was crazy or something.

"I've told you before that I was broken, I didn't meen my body, my soul is broken. But tell me, why is your heart beating so fast? Is my being so close to you making you so unconfortable, or is it that you want me closer?"

The pain had made me say it. Pain of thinking that I was alone. Pain of thining of what my Brother had done to me, said to me last time I saw him. Pain of knowing I would go back to him only to receive the same pain over and over again.

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 am

As they talking for some time, and vald begins to put up his courage to ask one simple question that might sound a bit rude to be asked since they are still just acquaintance and know each other not long ago. Vald knows that Seiyoku can feel how he is so nervous. For a moment the situation was a bit delicate for them, but it seems different now when Seiyoku replies to what vald asked of him. The way Seiyoku answered makes vald feels a little bit sad for him and so, he replied to him

"Sorry if i asked you about that, i can tell now that you don't really like it. i feel sorry for you, i know the pain that is within you, it must have been a horrible life for you, hasn't it seiyoku san?" Vald stops his sentence for a while and he grab Seiyoku's hands, " See, I can be your family if you want me to, We can travel together and nobody will hurt you again since we can work things out together right?" but... i can't hold or embrace you its true , " vald feels that somehow he is not helping this desperate and broken friend of him, which makes him feel bad.

But then, Seiyoku seems to be distracted by another thing which is Vald's heart beat. It is hard to decide what to say when he asked if vald feels uncomfortable, the truth is he does not feel like that at all. In the contrary he feels kind of embarrassed because he let other man see his nude body beneath his transparent white robe.

" its.. not like that, i feel so embarrassed, its... the robe I'm wearing is... kind of....well... you can see everything....but of course i don't blame you...."

vald is so nervous that he does not realize when his robe is disheveled and showing the bite mark in his inner thigh near to his crotch. It was a bite from a fang , it still bleeding a little bit and have not completely healed yet since that part of his body was bitten couple of times, not to mention,The draken also suck his blood while biting him. His mind is filled with embarrassing things and he just can't think clearly.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

I smiled when i noticed that he was in a way embarassed by me being so close to him. Though, I felt anger the instant he said he felt sorry for me. Did I look like I needed pity? The Lycan side of me wanted to punish him, but my vampire side just felt like letting it pass, for this time.
Vald then said he could be my family. I didn't really desire him as a brother, but if that is wat he wanted to do for me then I would let him have his fun. But I was hoping he knew what I did with every single one of my brothers...
It's at this instant, when I lowered my eyes that I saw blood on his inner thigh. Why was there a bite mark there? Curiosity drove me to grab his leg and lift it up to smell the wound. There was Draken saliva in the wound. Though, it was not healing as quicly as it should because of the Draken dna found in it. I slowly licked the wound, clearing away all of what was stoping the healing. i could feel Vald quivering, but it only made me smile even more in my mind. His blood tasted so good, so clean, but I couldn't stop, maybe it was the taste, maybe it was just thirst.
At some point, I simply rose my head to look at him and smiled.

"You do know what I do with my brothers? And yet you wish to be my family? Don't you think it sounds like an open invitation to a guy like me?"

The wound had all but closed when I restarted licking his thigh. I think this was just out of fun more then anything and Valds trembling body could not lie about him liking this treatment.

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 am

This could be the most "dangerous" thing that vald ever get himself into. wearing a transparent white robe that shows his nude bare skin, and getting so close to a pretty stranger! Vald is blushing all over but his mind is filled with confusion and starts to went blur. Then suddenly, Seiyoku grab his thigh and licked the wound there! this makes vald quivering and trembling. no one has ever done this to him other than his lover. Vald knows that this is so wrong and somehow, he had to stop this man from doing it or it will drive vald crazy. The vampire demon inside him is getting annoyed when Seiyoku licked him. vald can feel the devil scratching inside getting angry and he is about to come out.

However, vald knows that he can't let this demon do as he please, his jade eyes turns slightly red and his fangs comes out but not in full form of fangs as vald try his best to put pressure to the demon within him. In his trembling voice, Vald begged:

" No...Seiyoku-san... stop.... don't.... he is angry...scratching me..... stop... i don't want... to hurt you... mmmph..."

Vald closed his eyes as he try his best to keep the demon inside him calm. Indeed, the Demon only tamed towards One Draken and only him nobody else. this is also the reason why nobody aside his lover can't embrace vald no matter what they do.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 pm

How could I stop when he was talking to me in such a exciting tone. His entire body was trembling and quivering, my body had reacted already to his, though he was asking me to stop because something was scratching him. I looked up from the thigh and saw a red glow in his eyes and small fangs between his lips. I smiled. I knew some people had a hard time controling the wild nature of the vampire, but i was more vampire then Lycan so I had no trouble controling either one.
He said he didn't want to hurt me. I smiled again. Pain was something I had gotten used too, and not only that, but if the right kind of pain was given to me, I would get more excited. I slowly crawled over to his face, I could help but licking him all the way there and then I looked in his redish eyes with my gentle crimson eyes. There was desire in bot our eyes, but also fear in his.

"What's this? Does that Vampire side of yours wish to bite me?"

I leaned down to his neck and licked that part of him too. He tasted so sweet with a hint of salt. His quivering body and his trembleling voice were like sweet music for my entire body. I had a really hard time to controle myself at this point. I had sensed desire from him, but his warning was also ringing in my mind. It was just so hard to concentrate when the person warning me was also maoning under me.

"It's alright if you bite me. I might just like it."

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 am

Vald can't believe he got himself into this kind of situation. his mind is in chaos now, usually only Halvir made love to him and giving him satisfaction in every way that is meant to be. The angelic Vald feels scared and he is trying his best to hold the vampire down. He did warn Seiyoku that the best is trying to get out, but Seiyoku seemed to ignore it. He even seduce vald more as he leans closer and licked vald's face all way down to his neck. This makes the weak vald lost his strength to fight back, he can only begged with his trembling yet fading voice:

"aaaa.....nn..no...hhhhnnn...no......I don't want.....hhnn... ha...vi.......aaahh..."

As Seiyoku cast his gaze on his reddish eyes, Vald return his gaze with fear and anxiety. A slight of tears flows from Vald's red eyes and he grab Seiyoku's arms as he said in his fading weak voice , as if he is trying to tell somthing to Seiyoku, that if he continues, it will be too dangerous.

" please.....ahh.....please... let....let me go....the... beast....nnnhhh.....it... hurts...."

In his heart and mind, vald is calling upon his loved one , the draken, but he does not know if he can hear him screaming inside. Maybe now, the weak vald is on Seiyoku's hand, if it got worse, vald does not know what he might do, since the vampire side of him is uncontrollable and its not just a vampire.. its a nightmare...

Seiyoku Hoshii
Master

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I had no idea what Vald was mumbleling about, I was a bit busy with his neck and the chills I felt under my tongue. He kept saying no, but his body was reacting so intensily to my touch that it was hard to beleive who was telling me what! Should I stop right there and leave nobody satisfied or should I continue and make both of us feel good? But the instant I looked up at his eyes and saw tears flowing for them, I was in shock. What was I doing? This man already had a lover, why was I forcing him into this? Was I no better then my Draken brother? With a gentle hand, I wiped away the tears and looked down. What had I become? Had all those years of pain and lonelyness finally taken their tole on me? I slowly lied down on Vald only to hold him while I myself felt hurt by my actions. I was sorry, I was so desperatly sorry about what I had put him through. He had been so nice to me and here I was practically raping him! I didn't know if I could look into his eyes again, I didn't know if the beast within him had woken up after all. I rose from the bad in a swift way and hid my face behind my hair so he could not see the man I was.
I desired him, but he did not. Why would he? He wasn't a monster the way I was. He had a lover who held him when he needed it, he probably even had friends. I got up with a resolve and grabbed the whip on the chair, where I left it. I just let it hit my bare back with a thundering noise. It felt better when my own blood was flowing. I didn't dare look at Vald's face, but I felt as though I should say I was sorry. But in my back, I felt an aura that was not that of the calm and sensitive poet, it felt dark, cold, menacing.

"Vald...I...I'm sorry for what I did. Will you fogive me?"

Though I was afraid that if I would turn around, the gentle Vald would be replaced by something sinister. So I simply stared out the window in hopes of seeing if something came up to me from behind. I grasped my whip a bit tighter in my palm.

*Whatever happens to me, it will be all my fault.*

PostSubject: Re: [18+]A little rest   

Back to top Go down

[18+]A little rest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next