Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At my mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 pm

I was surprised by his question. He wanted to know if I loved him? In what way did he mean? Love like a lover or love just for the sex? I couldn't tell him right now. I moaned when he spun us around for me to be on him and he was laying down on the ground. Then I looked at him while he asked me to go hader inside him, to be fiercer. If that's what he wanted, I would please him. I thrusted harder inside him, all the way in. I wasn't used to doing anything fiercely, so this was a challenge. I started going faster and harder inside him. I was already deep in him but I pushed a little further in. I moaned as I did. He was tight, so soft and warm. I loved this feeling.
As I was moving inside Kurenai, I thought of his words again. I looked in his flustered face, straight in the vampire's eyes and felt something he usually felt for my brother. I was in love with my brother, but he had abandoned me. I kissed Kurenai with passion. Thrn I thrusted hard and deep until I felt my cock rubbing against his insides. I moaned again and screamed hi name.

"Yes Kurenai, I love you. I'm in love with you."

Now I knew why I had bought him. He had attracted me, perhaps I had fallen in love with him with a simple glance.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 am

A stupid and childish question about love, why did he ask about that? He did not even know why. Maybe years of suffering made him blurt out that question, a question that was buried deep inside his soul. It was beyond his consciousness. He could lie to himself by saying that he did not want love or tenderness or any compassion. But it was imprinted in the depth of his deepest heart and souls that he yearned for it, even though he was not sure if he could ever have such stupid feelings all for himself or not. He thought that love was one big illusion that he might forget and kill; still, he was unable to do it. He tried many times to kill those thoughts and failed with no doubt. Maybe from the very first time when he saw Seiyoku, he felt that this man was special, that he was different from any other men who had held and rape him like a beast.

A slight of hope, a glimpse of light, though he feared that it might vanish by the time he woke up from this sweet dream that his master gave him. His master told him that he loved Kurenai, told him that he was in love with Kurenai. Was it the truth? What kind of love that he meant? Those questions were written in his flustered face and eyes. He held his master tightly in his thin arms, sinking his face on his master’s warm chest; something told him that he must not ask such idiotic question ever again. In his mind he kept telling himself, he was a pet, a slave and this gentleman was a noble master, a beauty who could search someone else better than him and even more than that. No, all this time, those sweet promises that his master gave him, those were too sweet to be true. love? Lovers? How could that even possible? Sounds like the worst joke ever? Kurenai couldn’t help it but laugh at himself inside his heart.

But then, he looked at his master, straight in the eye, those beautiful red eyes that glow like hell fire. He caressed his master’s delicate face and gave him a passionate kiss. Their lips and tongue entwined together in lust, passion, and nothing more than that. Still sealing his master’s lip against his, Kurenai tightened himself and made Seiyoku’s hard dick gets bigger inside him due to the excitement. He smiled at his master, and with a fading, weak voice that was covered in moan, he whispered into Seiyoku’s ear,” Thank you.. Sei “This time, he did not use ‘sama” in calling his master.

He wondered why, but he giggles softly to that. It was true that Kurenai appreciate this word of ‘love’ even if he did not know what his master meant by that, he might even playing or saw love as love the sex or maybe the kiss? Could be the touch, he did not know. Even if it’s just a word of fake love his soul appreciated it more than anything. Perhaps his master would think that Kurenai pitied himself for this, but no, he never pitied himself over love.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Kurenai giggled after saying my name without the sama. He must not be used to having so much freedom. He would have so much freedom with me, I didn't even think of it as a pet. I even told him I was in love with him. Simply hoping he didn't leave me with all the freedom I gave him. I thrusted deep and hard inside him, since that's what he asked me to do to him. He liked it this way. I kissed him with passion.
I had never had the freedom to be with another man then my brother Kaiden, but now he was regenerating somewhere and I had found a man I liked more then him. I had found Kurenai. He was thin, he needed to feel wanted and loved. He was just like me. So I thought it would be perfect for us to be together. We could embrace eachother and love eachother. I love this man. I wanted him to know that I loved him. I leaned towards his neck and gently sank my fangs in his skin. His blood was rich and very delicious so I drank some for a little while before kissing him with my blood covered lips and tongue.

"No Kurenai, I thank you. I wish you to be happy... with me."

I continued moving inside him just like he wanted me to. Then I stroked his hard cock in a gentle manner. I was always very soft, my grip on his dick was firm yet still soft as I played with the tip of his cock. I licked his lips. I still had some of his blood on my tongue. This man excited me beyond comprehenssion.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 am

Being held like this with love, gentleness, and passion were the things that Kurenai wished for his life. He loved the way his master treated him. He did not feel that he was a pet or slave. He was held as if he is a precious lover to his master. Previously, his master told him that he loved Kurenai. It made him happy beyond knowledge, he never dreamt of love or lover; he only wished to be treated in a proper way that was supposed to be his wish. But now that he knew his master was in love with him, he felt that he was getting all greedy, he wished to be Seiyoku’s only one and he did not want anyone else to touch his master. But he will hold this thought till he can find the right time to blurt it out.

As they made love to each other, he felt his master’s hard dick went deeper and harder inside him. His insides started to squeeze his master’s dick even harder as response to the pleasure given. He moaned loudly and called out to his master each time he went deeper inside Kurenai. He held his master with his arms and legs letting his master played with his sensitive dick that started to drip wet. He moaned again and he lustfully gazed to his master. If his master kept this up, he won’t be able to hold back any longer, Kurenai was dripping incredibly wet down there and his rectal is making a lusty wet sound as well. He is about to reach his limit right now, but he would wait for his master, doing it together was always the best thing.

,” Sei sama… Inside… my.. Inside…. fill me with your love..I… love… Sei sama.. love..nnnn”

Those words came out from his mouth as he shivers and trembles, those words sounded like a whisper since he was moaning at the same time. Kurenai couldn’t take this any longer, this was too good, too incredible to handle, especially for someone who hadn’t make love for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm

He was dripping wet. Kurenai was probably holding his cum back, waiting for me to cum also. I smiled. He wanted me to cum inside him and he said he loved me. Even though he added thr sama at the end of my name, I still kissed him with all the love I felt for him. I wasn't alone anymore, he wasn't alone anymore. We could always count on each other.
I stroked his dick harder and faster as I moved faster and deeper inside him. Moaning, I kissed him and played with his tongue. I had only done this with one other man, but his lover was there also, this time, it was just me and Kurenai. I looked in his lustful eyes and smiled at him.

"Are you at your limit there Kurenai? You're pretty wet there."

I could feel his insides throbing and his cock was very wet. He seemed like he was about to cum. I moved faster, I could feel that I was reaching my limit as well. It was strange, I didn't need any pain this time.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:28 pm

He couldn’t say anything. Why would his master kept asking him? He couldn’t do anything but moving his waist faster and moaned louder. Kurenai did not hear what his master said to him. His mind was too busy with the pleasure and lust; he could only think to please both of them and made his master shot his hot love inside his hole, that would make Kurenai reach his limit and cum as well. Since he can’t say anything, Kurenai started to bite his master’s chest and sucked some of his blood. This made him excited even worse. He began to move his hip and waist faster and made his master’s hard dick rubs all of his insides. He tightened around his master’s dick and squeezed it hard.

Both of his crotch and his cock were dripping wet like crazy, one touch he would explode, but he wished to wait for his master and gave him the bliss he wished for. He gives a wild gaze to his master, his face is flustered and his skin is as red as his flustered face.

“Inside me… inside…I want….”

He wanted to cum together with his master badly, he could not hold any longer, the master’s hot blood and all his fast movements made kurenai lost his senses and only thought about the pleasure and nothing else. He gripped his master’s dick hard inside his rectal and he leaned closer to his master and kissed him lustfully. He kept on kissing Seiyoku as he moves his waist and hip, all at the same time. He knows that this kind of thing will drove Seiyoku crazy and that was how he liked it the most.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Seeing my Kurenai so flustered and unable to say anything else but moans and screams made me understand that he wanted to cum really badly. So I stroked his cock faster and moved more inside him until I felt my body tense and saw him cul on me and him. I was out of breath, but I still kissed him, tasting my own blood in his mouth. Then I took my cock out of him and smiled at him as I stood up. My body was trembling, I haven't done it so much in a long time. I felt weak to my knees, and yet I was happy about the feeling. I helped Kurenai back to his feet and wiped his cum off of him to lick it. Then, I helped him walk all the way to my pond in my back yard. I sat right on the edge of it and tried to stop shaking.

"Sit down Kurenai. Relax yourself and tell me about you. If we are to live together from now on, then we might as well leanr about each other."

I felt my body start to relax after all that love making. I was starting to feel hungry now, even though I had bitten and drunk blood from Kurenai. His taste was still in my mouth. I had to think of something else. I had just told this man I was in love with him, and my feelings had not changed after all of this. I had bought him because he visibly interested me in more then just the physical aspect. My heart had chosen this man the instant I saw him. So from now on, I would take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm

The intense intercourse kept going and kurenai felt hot and wet inside him, his master came inside him and made his rectal flooded with hot cum. When his master pulled his dick out, kurenai shivered and trembled again. His legs felt a bit numb but the can still walk. Both of them helped each other to make their way to the pond. Then, both of them get inside the water, it was warm and kurenai liked this feeling. He then moved closer to his master, he sat next to him. He let his long silver hair fall all the way to his waist into the water. The tip of his hair is wet right now. He stared at the clear water and saw his own reflection on it. His expression is still all plain and his face is a bit red. His eyes showed warmth, it had been a very long time since kurenai looked at his own reflection.

He then look down to his own body, examining his own figure and how thin he is, such a slim body and it almost as fragile as petals, but deep inside it, he is deadly. He then gazed at his master; he has beautiful long black hair, red eyes like crimson color. His body was similar to his, slim, fragile figure. Kurenai then moved in front of his master and he gave the man a deep gaze. He slowly leaned against his master’s body and rested his head there. He hugged his master’s slim body, he made their body rubbed each other, exchanging warmth.

He softly spoke then,” I am… twisted as far as I know, I can go wild but then turn into a shy person after that…” Kurenai never talked to people like this, all he did back then was having intercourse, screaming, or accept orders from his master , he never asked question, that was why he was marked as the perfect pet or weapon, he accepted orders and asked nothing. But this man was different, he said that he loved kurenai, and he also wished to do the same, he felt that this man was special in his heart, he did not see Seiyoku as a master, he also saw him as someone to be loved. “will Sei teach my how to love? I wonder if we can love each other… I don’t know what love is, maybe Sei sama can be my first and last love? i don't even know how to act ... should i act as your friend? or should i act like a lover?” He felt stupid after saying those words....
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

If he thought he was twisted, he was going to be surprised with me.I was in love with my brother who enjoyed torturing me and making me bleed. I also needed to be embraced the moment I felt hurt, and it didn't matter who embraced me. I was a master with the personnality of the most submissive pet. Pain excited me, thanks in a large part to Kaiden. I felt really twisted inside. I have slept with all my brothers and I had a dozen of them. Most of them only embraced me because I looked like a female more then a male, but they all enjoyed it. Kaiden had enjoyed it more and had decided I was his pet. Though since he had listened to his idiotic and cruel master, he was laying somewhere regenerating.
Kurenai was very sane compared to me. I was the yougest of my very large family and I needed to sleep with my brothers in order to feel accepted by them. I held Kurenai close to me as he spoke to me. He asked me what love was, and I couldn't answer because my idea of love had been twisted for many years, and I had just discovered what it was supposed to feel like. I smiled at him when he asked me if I could be his first and last lover and he didn't know if he should act as my friend or my lover. I lifted his chin and kissed him gently.

"How about acting like both a friend and a lover? And you don't have to worry, Kurenai, I am also new to this feeling. All I know about it is that it feels good and it makes me want to hold you forever. And if you let me, then I will keep you by my side for the rest of eternity."

Nobody had ever said that to me, and I had a feeling that by saying this to him, it would make Kurenai that much happier with me. I brushed my fingers through his soft hair and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:24 pm

He told his master a little about him, saying that he was a twisted person. He was always known to have a very strange expression, one second he can be excited and then he got pissed after that. or maybe, when he was excited, he could be rough at some point and then he would turn drastically and become very sensitive person who yearns for gentleness. He wondered if his master did not realize all that, or he was hiding that side of him perfectly with his pretty face. He had no idea. When he asked his master to teach him how to love, his master did not seem to know such thing either. They were the same, they never felt what was like to be loved or fell in love with someone. Kurenai’s expression turned into a bit disappointed. He thought that his master here knew more than him, but it turned out that they are about the same. He signed as he let his master kissed him. He gave the black haired master a tender gaze of his eyes; he was trying to see into the master’s red eyes. He wished to know what was written inside, it was said that eyes were window to one’s soul. Kurenai wondered I that was real thing. He kept staring at his master’s crimson eyes for a while.

“Someone as gorgeous as you, gentle and kind, you have no lover? No friends? Nobody? Those sound odd to me.”

A man as lovely and kind as Seiyoku did not have a lover? He just accepted Kurenai and asked him to act both like a lover and friend. Now this was getting even more complicated, he kept thinking, both lover and friend. He went silent for a while as he thought of is carefully with his lack of knowledge about love and friendship. He was a slave who only knew how to obey. This new master of his did not know such thing either. Maybe this was going to be a bit hard to understand for a person like Kurenai. He then kissed his master with a tender touch on his red lips; he slipped his tongue inside the master’s mouth and gave him a hard passionate kiss. He held his master’s body as they kissed.

“I only know lovers make love and cuddle as for friends, they set each other free and anyone can have them. Sei sama wants me to see and moan under your touch only? Friends don’t bind each other like lovers do, as far as I know, they share their friends with others, are you going to let another man embrace and make love to me?”

Those words and questions may sound like an idiotic one or maybe even a blunt one. That was how Kurenai was. He just let his thought all out and hides nothing in his heart. Maybe through his question, he could find out more about this man called Seiyoku. He would want to know what kind of man his master was.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

I laughed at his reaction.

"You think I'm gorgeous? Thank you, Kurenai. But no, I never had a lover. My brother Kaiden was to possessive over me. I could barely walk around freely. I have friends now, Valdrigr and Halvir, but when my brother knew I had... a little fun with them, he severely punished me. He wanted me all to himself. Yes, you guessed right, I slept with him also. But he's gone now."

Then I had to explain to him what I meant by him being both my friend and my lover. I leaned closer, grabing his chin between my thumb and index and I looked straight in his eyes.

"If there's one thing me and my brother share is our possessiveness. You can have friends but never forget, you're mine. If anyone ever touches you in a way that I disaprove, I will cut off his hands and feed them to him. If another looks at you with desire, I will pull out his eyew and cook them in a soup before giving it to him. And if anybody ever lays there lips on you, I will simply cut his head off. You are my lover, and also you are my friend. I plan to have you around for a very long time if you don't mind."

I kissed him then. Maybe my threats would frighten him, but I have not threatened him, only the bastard who would dare take him away from me. It must be my lycan blood saying thar, I'm usually much less scary.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 am

So his master found it funny that Kurenai praised him and told him bluntly the real truth of his mind. But he did not bother with the laugh; he liked it that his master found him a bit entertaining in his stupidity. Then his master told him about his two friends’ valdrigr and Halvir, those names rhymes perfectly with each other, Kurenai would think that those two might be lovers but he could be wrong. Then again, he was not interested to those two; the one that interest him was the name kaiden. His master just said that the one with that name severely hurt Seiyoku for having friends. Kurenai started to hate this man, if he ever met him he would tore this kaiden to piece. Good thing that he was gone.

Then his master answers his curiosity and confusion about lover- friend relationship between them. His master might think that all of those words scare Kurenai or freaked him out. However, his reaction is complete the opposite, he loved the way his master said those scary things that he would do to anyone who ever touched Kurenai or desired him. The master even said that they are lovers now; it made kurenai’s face shining in happiness. He grabbed his master’s face and pressed his lips against Seiyoku’s. He sealed their lips in a passionate long kiss.

When his master then told him that he would keep Kurenai as his lover for a very long time, Kurenai gave a seductive yet threatening gaze into his master’s scarlet eyes. He leans closer to him,” and if you ever let me go or cheated on me.. Sei sama… I will torture every one you hold dear.. and make you cry out in despair.... if I’m only yours, then you are mine only.. Sei sama… and if that bastard kaiden ever showed up to touch you.. I will cut off his dick, and turn him into your sister instead.” He said those words in a happy tone and seductively scary look on his eyes. Then he gently pulls his master’s face and kissed him again. He would make sure that this new master of his could never live without him and would only touch him and nobody else. He then sank his fangs into Seiyoku’s neck and injected some of his blood into his master’s body as well as sucking some of it. They just exchanged their blood. Maybe his master did not know what this meant, but when Kurenai shared body liquid or blood with a person then it meant that the person only belong to him and Kurenai would only belong to that person .

“ Sei sama has my blood and I have yours… if other person ever try to embrace one of us.. They will burn in pain…” Kurenai said that with a wide smile on his face, he was happy to claim this master all for himself and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

I smiled. Such a possessive lover I had found. Though his threat didn't really homd value if I thought that I only had Vald and Halvir for friends and Halvir wouldn't let anything bad happen to his Vald. If there is a man who would come to take me, it would be against my will now that I had found my Kurenai.
After all of his threats, Kurenai's fangs sunk in my skin and I felt him pushing his blood inside me then take mine out. It felt strange to have his blood in my veins. It made me smile at him even more. This was his way of claiming me only for him. I kissed his sweet lips and held him close to me. I wanted to keep him in my arms for all of eternity. Unlike him, I didn't need to exchange my blood with him, I had lycan's blood in my system, I would just know if my mate had cheated on me. I sliped my tongue in his moith and played with his. I let go after a while and looked at him.

"You don't have to worry about me sleeping with anyone, it's not my style. I'm yours if your mine."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 am

It made Kurenai happy to see that his new master was not disturbed at all by his “twisted way’ of possessiveness. He would cut off any hand that touched his master in a pissing off way. He even got even happier to see how his master liked it when they exchange blood. That was how Kurenai claimed something or someone as ‘exclusively him only”. This is the very first time kurenai did that to someone and he was happy that he did it only with Seiyoku, his master. He giggled softly and he returned the master’s kiss with a passionate one. He then hugged his master and rested his head on Seiyoku’s chest. He caressed his master’s thin body, all the way from his chest, waist, and hips. He lifted his head and smiled at Sei. He was happy to have found a master like this one. He then gently spoke to his master

,” Sei wants some berry pie? I can make it for Sei- san… a pie with… lots of love? I don’t even know love yet, it is Sei san ‘s duty to teach me! If you don’t… I won’t know what to do…”

Kurenai blushed again after saying those sentences. He wonders if his master would like his twisted and bizarre behavior. There were not many masters that can keep up with Kurenai’s behavior since he was a strange person, he acted scary for a while and then went all friendly seconds after that. Just like now, he went all lovey dovey and cheerful right after he stated his threat to his master. He wondered if Seiyoku liked him and can keep up with that,. He decided to stop wondering and let it out instead

,” Sei san may notice my.. strange and bizarre behavior.. just like now… I wonder if I get too clingy to you…will you even like that sei san? you know that I only belong to you... you are the one and only person that can embrace and do all kinds of perverted things to me.”

Right now, he was kind of worried that his master would hate his bizarre behavior and expression. Kurenai was actually kind and arm person, it was just because of the “torture” in the black market that made him this way, maybe, with Seiyoku beside him, he could be cured.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 pm

What an adorable man. He was so funny in the way he acted around me. He aked me if I wanted him to make berry pies but before I could answer, he spoke again. Saying that he might be clingly and all then saying that only I could ever do perverted things to him. I put my hand and his cheek and smiled at him. I gently kissed him and took his hands to help him out of my pond and into my kitchen.

"First off, Kurenai. I would love to have berry pies, but only if we make them together. And secondly, you can cling to me forever if you desire it. I know I will cling to you for eternity. And of course, I will only come to you to be embraced."

I smiled at him then kissed his soft lips. Then I grabed the yukata he bought me and got dressed again. I went to my food storage room and brought back the ingredients to make mixed berry pies. I had strawberries, rasberries and blackberries. I also had cherries with me but that was because I felt like having a little snack.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 am

He followed his master all the way to the kitchen, not even bother to get dressed first. He was too excited that he would be cooking something with his master. This is the very first time kurenai ever did this. He is so excited and he followed what his master did, found some berries, and cherries. He also brought some flour and sugar with him. He was so happy to do this kind of thing with a person who loved him, he felt like being a part of a family here. He smiled to his master and put down all of the ingredients on the counter. He then looked at his master as he grab a flour and a traditional mixer made of wood. He happily said to Seiyoku

,” Sei sama, what now? Tell me.. this is my first pie!” Kurenai blushed as he said that to his master. He looked down to the bowl filled with flour and his face turned red. It was true that this was his first pie and he was so happy and excited about this little activity. He hoped that his master wouldn’t find him weird, getting excited over this little thing. He then started to mix the flour and the sugar along with some butter.

Of course he was nude in the kitchen and he does not bother about it at all. he then looked at his master and shyly said to him ,” umm.. Sei sama.. i.. I don’t know what I’m doing.. keep on stirring this flour all the time..” he giggled softly at Sei and he smiled at him. he was even happier to the thought that he can cling to Sei forever and Sei would do the same to him. this might turn out to be a new life and start for Kurenai.

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:48 pm

I smiled as he started mixing ingredients to make the dough. I steped close to him and put water in the mix, a little bit of salt, an egg and then I helped him mix the dough. Then, I put the dough in thr cold room to let it rest. Then I took out a heavy clay pot and put it on a small always burning fire. I took the berries and put them in thr pot, then I poured cream in it and closed to lid. I turned to look at Kurenai who was still naked and smiled at him.

"Now we wait for the berries to cook, then we'll old the pie dough into round molds, put in the berries, make a dough lid and cook them in the oven. For now, let's eat a few cherries. Don't get to cold now Kurenai."

I picked up a cherry, took the seed out and pressed it against Kurenai's lips. I smiled at him again. I gently pushed the cherry in his mouth, though I left my finger between his soft lips. I licked his soft lips besides my finger.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am

He couldn’t believe that his new master was a very excellent chef. He could see how his master blended all of the ingredients that they have to make the berry pie. He was amazed and he stared at the master in awe. Though he was just putting all of the berries to be cooked, but still as a first timer, he did not know how to cook it. All that he knew was that berry pie was his most favorite dish beside tofu. What even made him wonder in curiosity was the fact that even with all the beauty, skills, and kindness that this new master possessed; nobody was in love with him. He did not think such thing was possible to happen but that was the truth, a very strange truth. However, this made kurenai happy as well. Since no one else was able to love this master of his the way he did, that would make kurenai the only one for this man. He smiled happily to this thought, it sounded a bit rude but it pleased him is some way.

His master told him not to get cold; of course it was because he was naked right now. However, inside the kitchen with his master, he did not feel cold at all, in contrary he felt warm in here. And the presence of his master made him felt even better. Kurenai had his master orally fed him with some cherries, he loved fruits and veggie, which was the cause why he ate lots of them but he only ate little meat. Kurenai did the same to his master; he put one cherry on his lips and leaned to his master as he fed him orally. He slipped his tongue and played with the master’s warm lips and tongue for a while. He liked this so much. He even grabbed the master’s face to kiss him harder. He then released the master’s lips and licked them gently. He giggled and shyly took another cherry and fed his master again, orally. Twice in a row now he fed his master through a kiss.

,” I like it that those idiots don’t love you, and none of those idiots are in love with me too, so it’s great that we will cling to each other forever, Sei sama is the best!”

After saying those words in happiness, kurenai hugged his master tightly with his small arms and he pressed their thin body against each other. He could feel his master’s soft yukata and his master’s soft silky skin. For once in his life he could feel happy and there was nobody in the world that would dare to disturb their precious moments together.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Nobody had ever done this to me before. To have Kurenai orally feed me twice some cherries made my face get flustered. It was exciting to have him kiss me like this while he was naked in my kitchen. Though, as my head was gently spinning because of what he had done, he spoke of how happy he was that the others didn't love me the same way he did. He hugged me tightly and I smiled at him. It was true that like this, I could be his alone of course, he was mine alone also. I then started kissing him, just a soft, sensual kiss. I held him behind his neck as I sliped my tongue inside his mouth. My eys closed and I surprisingly moaned because of this kiss. When I let go of him, I went to check on the berries. Then I went to get the rested dough and started working on it. I had enough to make three pies. I made the bottoms of them, then filled them with the berry mix and covered them with the rest of the dough. Then, into the oven they went. I looked at Kurenai again with a smile.

"Your job dear is to take them out once the dough is golden, then we let them rest for a few minutes before eating them. Now come here, I want to kiss you more."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Not surprised anymore, he already knew that his master was a great cook and also a very kind master. He kept pay attention to what his master was doing with the berry pie. He was excited to cook together with his master and watch his master showed off some of his cooking skills to him. kurenai was always a fast learner and he memorized all the steps needed to make this pie, his favorite dish. Basically, it was the master who did everything in cooking the pie, kurenai just watched there and amazed. Then his master told him to get close since he would like to kiss him more. he felt happy and then he ran towards his master and leaned against his master’s head and gently kissed him , once, twice, and over again.

They kept kissing since his master desired it. Somehow, kurenai liked this feeling, when he felt the master’s soft lips against his and his warm body on him. He kept kissing his master and even slipped his tongue inside and licked his master’s mouth from the inside. He let his master go and then he hugged the master again. His black coal eyes gazed softly into the master’s dazzling red eyes. With his finger, he traced his master’s cheekbone and he smiled, his master was indeed a beauty.

He giggled a little and said nothing to the master. He did not know what he should say at this moment. He just stood right there, starring at the master’s red eyes and let his thought wandered around. Those eyes, the eyes that looked at him with gentleness and kindness, he liked those red eyes and those eyes seemed to see though him. The pain, the life that he had been through, it looked like those eyes touched all of them, gently caressed the wound inside him. Kurenai was about to say something but he did not know what to say. He wanted to thank this man and told him that he would kill for him, but those did not seem like the correct words. In the end, he ended up staring deeply as if he was sinking in those dazzling scarlet eyes. Then he just softly mumbled to himself ," beautiful".
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

We kissed for some time and I enjoyed every kiss I felt from him. His soft lips, his warm breath, his moist tongue, all of this ended up making me moan. I loved the way he kissed me, the way he touched me as we were kissing. It excited me in many ways, but my body was too tired to give him pleasure right now. Though I could take him inside me, but he was more a bottom so I had to be the top.
Then he stoped kissing me and simply looked in my eyes. I felt shy all lf a sudden and when he said I was beautiful, I blushed violently and looked away from his eyes. I felt embarassed. I wasn't used to having compliments like this. When I found the courage to look back up to his eyes, I knew I was still very red in my face, but I leaned closer and kissed his lips again. There was love in this kiss. Then I had to slip off the counter and take the three pies out of my oven. They were all perfectly golden and I put them on my counter. Now we just had to wait for them to cool down a little bit before eating some.
For now, I pulled Kurenai closer as I jumped back to sit on the counter, I wrap my legs around his naked waist and started kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 pm

They finished cooking; his master was indeed an incredible cook and kurenai was impressed by him. He liked the scent coming out from the oven; the kitchen was filled with a delicious scent of pie. Of course, for kurenai, there was nothing tastier than this man before him. He let his master kissed him more and more. They moaned together in their kiss and kept doing it till he pie went a bit cold. When he knew that the pie was ready to be eaten, he picked a small slice with his hands, put it inside his mouth and then he fed his master orally. They kissed each other again and this time, with pie inside the master’s mouth. Kurenai liked doing this to his new master so he took another bite of the berry pie and he did the same thing again. He fed the master orally. He giggled to him and then he lowered his body as his master wrapped his legs around his naked waist. He brushed his master’s dick with his lips and he slipped one finger inside his master’s rectal. Somehow he knew that his master was still horny (judging from the kiss) so he has a duty to please him. He took his master’s dick inside his mouth and began to suck o it hard. He stroked his master’s butt and moved his finger inside the master’s rectal more. He would please this master of his and he would make this man happy being with him.

,” Sei sama wants this ? I can make you cum “

Kurenai wasted no more time and he kept on sucking hard on Seiyoku’s dick. He took it all the way to his throat and then he licked the tip of his maser’s dick as well as putting some pressure on its tip to stimulate his master more. His finger went deeper and he slipped another finger inside his master’s hole as well as sucking the man’s hard dick. He gave the master a seductive gaze as he kept on giving pleasure to his master. He sucked harder and made his tongue rubs all the spot of his master’s hard dick. He could feel his master tensed up, so he worked harder to please his master. He even moaned softly as he kept on sucking the master’s cock. He moved his hands to the back and then he grope Seiyoku’s butt as well as slipping another finger inside his hole three fingers now are inside Sei’s intimacy.

,” you can cum in my mouth Sei sama…I shall please you..”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm

It made me smile when he fed me the pie from his mouth. It was still a good kiss and it made me moan. After the second time he fed me a piece of pie, he slowly lowered his body and I moaned as I felt his lips onmy cock. At the same time, he sliped a finger inside me. I moaned more.
Then he started sucking me hard and I moaned more. I tangled my hand in his hair and felt him push his finger deeper inside me. I trembled lightly as my face flustered lightly. He then spoke to me and then put my cock in his mouth so deep I moaned as I felt the tip of my cock rubbed the throat of Kurenai. He wanted to know if I wanted him to make me cum. He said that this is what I wanted. I couldn't even answer, I was moaning as two other fingers sliped inside me. My back arched backwards as I moaned and screamed. It felt so good. I heard Kurenai say I could cum in his mouth and that made me get flustered even more. One of my hands was in his hair while myother hand was holding me up as my back arched and my hair faned on my counter.

"So good... It feels so good inside your mouth Kurenai. And your fingers... good... too good. More, move inside me..."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

It pleased kurenai to know that he could make his master moan in pleasure. He kept on doing whatever he was doing right now. He sucked harder on his master’s hard dick, pressing deeper into his master’s rectal and he slipped his fingers deeper there. Then, he had an idea in his mind, he then picked up a small piece of the pie and put it into the master’s mouth, he did this with his other hand. He was sucking harder on his master and his face got flustered as well. He moaned too as he gave pleasure to his new master. Then, he releases his master’s dick from his mouth and he grabbed it with his hand and stroked it hard. He licked the tip so hard and he pressed his tongue against the cleavage of his master’s cock. The cleavage on the tip was the most sensitive part; he knew that, so Kurenai kept on ‘striking’ his tongue there, he tightened his grip on his master’s dick and shoved another finger inside the master’s rectal, three fingers at the same time. He heard the master moaned in bliss, he liked that view. He started to work on his fingers and rubs all over inside his master’s rectal and went deeper as well.

He felt his master tensed up and then he shots all of his hot cum inside Kurenai’s mouth. He swallowed all of it but he kept some on his mouth. He rose up and kissed his master as he fed him with his own cum that still remained on his mouth. He made his master swallowed some of his own cum. He then let go of his master and gave him a seductive smile, his face was all red and flustered, and he gazed alluringly to his master as he traced his master’s slim chest with his small hands and leaned closer to him

,” Sei sama enjoyed it? Your cum taste sweet a bit sour…” he giggled softly in a seductive way towards his master. Then, he rested his head against his master’s shoulder and hugged him there.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

It felt to good. Being pleasure this way was new to me and I found that I liked it a lot. My back was arching backwards as my hips were arched foward asking for more of this feeling. When Kurenai let my cock go with his mouth, I thought he was going to stop, but instead, he started stroking it and licking the most sensitive part of it. I moaned loudly. My body was trembling in blissful pleasure and I called ot for the vampire all the time. I trembled more when he inserted another finger inside me and my hips automatically started following the movements he was doing both inside of me and on my hard cock.
I felt my body tense up and tried to hold it in, but it was simply to great a feeling and I came inside Kurenai's mouth. I wanted to say I was sorry, I wanted to warn him but was unable, but he then sliped his tongue in my mouth and made me taste my own cum. Being used to this kind of treatment, my body was already up for round two. I gave Kurenai a pleading gaze and held him close between my thighs. I kissed him again and licked my way to his ear. I wanted more o him.

"Please Kurenai, embrace me."

I gazed at him with my flustered face. I needed to be embrace savagely like I had always been. Once more, I needed someone to desire me, but this time, I wanted it to be Kurenai who embraced my body. I licked his lips and looked at him, still begging for hi touch on my skin.

"I'll do anything for you to embrace me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my mansion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Jakuu Kingdom :: Village Mansions and Houses-
Jump to: