Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At my mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 am

It was a good thing that my home was not far from the black market, I doubted that Kurenai would have been able to travel many days in such a weakened state. We arrived before the sun was down. As i inserted my key in the doors, they opened without a sound. My home was empty, nobody lived here except me, but since I haven't been around for many years, dust covered the ground. I sighed looking at all the work I would have to do to put this place back in shape.
I then grabed Kurenai's hand and led him up the staris to the only place that was dust free, my room.

"Alright, you can take a nice bath or shower in the room behind that door. I will make some food because I still don't like the color in your face, you seemed to have gotten paler on the way here. Please, make yourself at home. This is your home now as well."

I sat on my bed then and took off my boots, I didn't need them in my house, the entire mansion had plush carpets made of very soft material. i stood back up and looked at Kurenai. I bit my lip.

"Maybe I should help you clean up, I wouldn't want to find you collapsed in my bathroom. Do you think you can handle it or would you like my help? Don't be shy to answer honestly."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:48 am

Both of them arrived at the master's mansion. It was a vast and luxurious mansion. Kurenai liked this place a lot already in the first gaze of it. He knew that he would enjoy spending time with his master in here, just two of them. He couldn't wait to wash himself clean from the dirt that covered his face and body. Soon as the master finished his welcome words, he began to walk towards the door in the room; he opened it and saw a luxurious bath room, as he thought this master is a rich one. He did not wait any second longer; he simply takes of everything from his skinny body and plunge into the bath tub. He knew that the master offered his help to clean him, so kurenai smiles at him as he stretched his arms trying to reach the master. he softly said," Come Sei-sama, i will wash you too."

He felt better now, he liked the feeling of warm water inside the tub and he was awaiting the master to join him in this comfortable bath. He was so happy at this moment; he couldn't wait to know his new master more and more. it would be great if they can know each other better than before. At least now, all he cared about are his new master and how to make him happy and safe.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm

He didn't need my help, but he still desired me to join him in the bath. I sowly striped myself of my clothes, starting with my whip, rolled up around my waist and I finished with the simple black kimono under my more ornate kimono. I laid everyting on a decorative chair in the corner of the room then I joined my hair behind my head and tied them with a black silk ribbon.
Walking at my normal calm pace, I joined my new pet in the bathtub. The warm water made me sigh and I felt all the stress leave my body. I then reached for a soft cloth and dumped it in the water until it was soaked. I got closer to Kurenai. With the cloth I started cleaning the vampire. His beautiful marble skin was much better whzn there was no dirt on it.
I cleaned his face, when down to his neck, his shoulders and then his chest. He looked like me. We were both thin but still strong. I then spun around him and washed his back. I smiled when I came back in front of him. I used the same cloth to drop water on his hair and cleaned those also. He was even prettier when he was clean.

"You are a very beautiful man. Do you need help for your lower body? Or can you handle that? Though 8 am happy that you have given me a nickname. I have a feeling, you and I will be close."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm

This was the very first time after long unpleasant years that he bathed with another man. He was happy to do it with his new master. The warm water felt good on his skin and he liked the way it felt. it washed away all the tense and stress in his body and mind. Feeling his master's gentle hand rubbing him clean increased the comfort he felt, he liked this a lot, just like a relaxing bath. While his master washed him clean, he stared at him, giving him a close intense look. He saw that both of them have similar figure. He then moved his hand and stroked the master's black satin hair. It was smooth like satin, such beautiful black hair; he thought that he began to like this master more than before.

Then the master asked him if he needed help with his lower body, usually, kurenai was able to do everything himself, but somehow this time, he would allow this new master of his to do as he pleased. He did not mind at all having the master to wash his entire body from head to toe. " my lower body? Sei-sama wishes to clan it too? Please do if that's your desire." He could tell that this master liked washing him (little bit or so he thought) , he smiled at the master and moves closer to him. Then as he waited for the master's response, he began to rub his master's skin to wash it clean. He started from his cheek, neck, shoulder, and then move down to the master's chest. He liked this warm feeling from Sei's body, it felt so comfy and he was amazed by the master's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am

Kurenai seems to be really gentle. Or perhaps he missed the contact of others for such a long time that he needed to be touched. As well as touch me. I let him touch my hair with a soft smile. And he told me I could wash his lower body if I wished. I laid my hand on his chest and slowly pushed him to a bench in the tub. I made him sit down there and kneeled in front of him again.
I let my hand slip to his heel and I lifted his leg. The cloth then slowly cleaned his leg and his foot, then it was his other leg. Strangely, I felt my face turn lightly red as I arrived between his leg. It was stupid for me who usully slept with anyone I've just met, why would I feel shy of touching this man?
I smiled at my thought. I diped the cloth in the water again then I started rubbing closer to Kurenai's intimacy. When I was finally done, I stood up and looked at my pet. He was a very beautiful man. I leaned over and brushed my lips against his in a soft kiss. I smiled at him again.

"Shall I cook for you now? I believe we are clean enough, don't you think, Kurenai-San?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 am

He let his master washed him since it seemed that the master wished to do so. He let the master pushed him down gently and started to wash his legs all the way to his private place. He shivered a little as the man brushed on his private place. That part of him hadn't been touched for a long time. He flinched a bit and closed his eyes for a while. It was not because he was afraid, it was because this feeling felt like a new one to him. After some time, his master finished cleaning his body and all of a sudden, he moves his lips closer to Kurenai's and gave him a gentle kiss, he got flustered a little. Not even his former master did such thing to him. This gentleness was all new to him and it seemed that he liked this.

His master began to ask if they are clean enough and that he would cook for him. Again, this was strange to him. How come a master cooked for his pet? Shouldn’t the pet serve the master? But again this was probably another kindness from this gentleman. Kurenai stood up and he got out from the tub. he wrapped himself with the clothing that his new master bought back then and said," Miso soup, I can cook that." he gave his master a tender gaze as he waited for the lead to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am

I smiled when he said he would cook. I tend to forget sometimes that I am not a pet but the master of this house. I steped out of the tub and wraped myself with kimono. Then I let down my hair and sighed. Before we went down, I took a comb and detangled Kurenai's soft hair. When I was satified of the way it looked, I opened the door that brought us by to my room and then I steped out of the room
We had to go back down the stairs, then I turned left and pushed two hard wood doors. We walked in the dining room where my black marble six place table stood. I sighed, if it were clean it would be black, right now it was a lught shade of gray. I passed the table and pushed another door that led to the kitchen. This place of the house was like my room, clean.
I sat at a chair and smiled at Kurenai. He wanted to make mis soup I would let him make whatever he wanted. My cold room had nothing put the freshest foods.

"So, the cold room is behind that door and the casseroles are in that counter. The knives are in the drower next to you. I will let you have your fun."

I took out the torn kimono and some sewing equipment then I started fixing it. Even though it look bad and hard to fix, it was actually quite easy to fix. Once I was done, I brought it to the laundry room and washed it. Then I put it up to dry. When I came back to the kitchen a delicious aroma floated in the air.

"It smells wonderful Kurenai-San. You are a wonderful cook!"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

Given permission by his new master, he took his time to go to the kitchen and grab few things that he might use. First, a clay pot, then knives, tofu, dashi, some scallion, and nori, those are things that he liked to eat. He started to cut the tofu into small dices, then the do the scallion and nori. He also cut them into small soft slices. He then boiled some water and poured everything inside it. He liked the scent of this soup, but before he forgot the most important one, he managed to get the last ingredient, miso paste. He poured some of it into the clay pot and boiled it till it was well cooked. He breathed some scent of the food and smiled. This was his favorite; he could eat this kind of thing all day if he wanted to.

Then, he put out the fire and took two small bowls, as he poured some of the miso soup into it. he put the bowls on the table and he sat down on one of the chairs as he waited for his master to come. After a while, his master showed up, with a happy face, Kurenai walked towards him, he grabbed his master's arms and drag him to the nearest chair and made him sat down. He giave one bowl to him and waited for the master to taste it. He really hoped that his master likes this soup since this is the only thing he was best at. " Seiyoku-sama.. Go on, take a sip." then, he sat near his mater and took the other bowl and starts to take a sip of it. He couldn't stop eating the soup and before he realized it, his bowl was empty. He was so full that he couldn't eat anymore. His face starts to change into a pink blossom color. he stared at his master and said ," what you'd like me to do now Sei-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:40 am

The soup was delicious and felt good as it went down to my stomac. Kurenai was a really good cook. Though it was strange for me to be served this way. Before I was even halfway through my soup, Kurenai was finished. I smiled at him as I was pleased by the color of his skin. I finished my soup calmly. At least now he would get all the food he needed. I picked both our bowls and washed them. Then I turned around at looked at Kurenai. He wanted to know what I wanted him to do. I tied my hair back up and attached my kimono so I could work easily with it. I searched around my kitchen and found two buckets, two brooms and two mops. I also found some ild pieces of riped cloths. I diped some soap in both buckets and filled them with water.

"Well, you could help me clean this dusty place. For the carpets, we'll only use the brooms, for the other types of floors, the mops will do. As for the fireplaces, these cloths are all I have. We'll only do the first floor today. So only this floor. Tomorrow the second and after that the last floor."

I picked up a broom and smiled with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

He couldn't believe what his mater just said and did. He just washed all of the dishes and picked up two buckets and two brooms and two mops. This is new to him. He was a killing machine or... maybe a "sex partner" to his master but never a housemaid. He couldn't help it but to gave his master a stupid smile on his face. He never did such thing as cleaning, he only kill or pleased his mater that's all. He scratched his head and picked the broom stick from his master's hand, if this master wished him to clean up the entire place, then that was exactly what he would do. Wasting no more time, Kurenai started to sweep the entire floor, slowly; he took his time since the mansion was quite big. He spent hours cleaning and sweeping the entire floor and that was just the first floor. he was a little bit tired but this sweeping is not done yet, after that he grabbed the cloth and wipe the dust out of the entire floor this too took him hours. During this entire cleaning task he thought in his head * this master is rich, why won't he just get a maid to clean his house?* but then again he was a pet in here so he wouldn’t' ask anything or say a word to his master. All he did is cleaning for now. Not satisfied enough by cleaning the first floor, Kurenai moves fast to the second one. He was never the type to waste time or wait to get his duty done. If he could get all this done in one day then he would do it without hesitation.

As he walked upstairs, he found the place was terribly dirty, with a sigh, he began to sweep the second floor, and this floor was not as wide as the first one so it took him less than two hours to clean it up. Then as usual, he grabbed a cloth, soap, and water and wiped the floor and also the wall and all of the furniture in the area. This was the hardest part; it took him about five hours to get everything "dust -free". Still, not finished yet, with determination in his heart, he moved to the last floor. Surprised he was when he saw this one, dirty like a market place! He was exhausted already but his determination wouldn't let him gave up yet. He was the only pet here so he must do everything himself. He repeated all that he did in the previous floor to this last one. Hopefully this master didn't have a dungeon or he would need to clean that one as well. After all those work, he was indeed exhausted like hell; he fell to the ground and slept on the floor, the last one that he cleaned. He could smell a sweet scent on the floor; it was the scent of the soap that he used. He did not realize that those cleaning took him the whole day and that he fell asleep right in the middle of the last floor.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

When I was done cleaning every bed set, sheets and removable carpets, I was more then surprised to see how clean the first floor. Then as I went up the stairs, I was shocked to see that one so clean. I droped the sheets on the floor and ran to the stairs of the third floor. I had a bad feeling about this. Kurenai wasnnt on the first floor and the second floor was spotless.
I climbed the stairs two by two and looked all cer the place until I found him. He was on the floor, not moving. I ran to him and kneeled next to his body. I turned him around and felt relieved that he was only sleeping. This man was going to give me gray hair. Had I not told him we would do only the first floor today?
I sighed as slipped my arms under him and picked him up. I carried him silently down the stairs and into my bedroom. I pushed back the blankets and laid him in my bed. I covered him with my warm blankets and sighed again. Did he think I would abandon him if he didn't do everything by himself? I walked back to my bathroom and undressed again. Since I had climbed in the fireplaces, my faces was black as coal. I steped into the hot water and quickly washed myself. When I came out, I walked right to the fireplace of my bedroom and opened a part of the wall where I had stocked wood. I took some and brought it in the tray. I lite them up and turned. Kurenai had moved in my bed and I smiled. I walked on the other side of the bed and slipped under the blankets. I leaned over and kissed Kurenai on the forehead.

"You are silly Kurenai-San. Do have a good night."

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes I fell asleep with his beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:31 pm

That was the most tiring work he ever did. In his thought, he would love it better if the master asked him to slaughter ten battalions of crusaders or armies, that won't make him, feel exhausted at all. These house chores were new to him. He couldn't help it but to fall asleep. Then as he curled on the bed, he started to feel something strange, as far as he remembered, he was on the floor, but now he is on a fluffy bed and there were also sweet scent near him. This one was a familiar scent. He liked this scent a lot, so he moves closer and held the guy next to him. He did not realize that he was holding his master and rubbed his hair on the master's chest just like a kitten. He couldn't let it go since it felt so warm and nice. This feeling gave him sweet dreams as he slept. Hours pass, and the night was over. kurenai blinked once, twice, he was shocked to find that he was holding his master all night long and curled to him like a kitten. He blushed a little due to that fact, and he slowly walks out from the bedroom. He grabbed his clothes and walked outside, he needed to do something today. While the master was still asleep, Kurenai sneaked out from the mansion and went to a shop in nearby kingdom. Luckily, he found something nice and bought it by selling the bracelet that his former master gave him. He also managed to go to market place and bought some groceries.

Then he walked home happily, knowing that he got something for his mater, a little gift. He sneaked into the bedroom, and find his master was still sleeping, so he went to the kitchen. The Miso soup last night is still there so he just needed to warm it up. Then, he took some fish the he bought and cleaned them. He then grilled the fish and put them on a clay plates as well as the soup on a clay bowl. Breakfast was ready, but Kurenai didn't feel like eating right now, so he went into the spring in the back yard and soaked himself there.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm

A soft smell woke me up. It was the smell of the soup Kurenai had made the day before. I took my time to get out of bed. I was still very angry at my pet for overdoing it the night before. I steped out of my bed and walkef towards my washroom. I cleaned up a bit then wakked to my closet where I got dressed and placed my hair. I wrapped my whip around my waist.
I went down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. It wasn't like me to punish people, but Kurenai had me so worried that I had to. I walked straight.at him and slaped him in the face. As I thought, I hated hurting others and tears welled up in my eyes.

"I told you to only clean the first floor, didn't I? Do you know how worried I was when I found you unconscious on the cold floor? Why didn't you listen? I said we would do the cleaning together!"

After scolding him, I grabed him and pressed his head on my chest. I stroked his hair as my tears fell on them. I felt bad for hitting him, but he had to understand how worried I actually was. I wouldn't know what to do if this man would die in his care. I felt my heart hurt and knew I would have t see one of my brothers before long to get rid of the pain again.

"Promise me you'll never do anything so foolish again, Kurenai. I didn't take you in to be a slave."

An idea that might be amusing crossed my mind. I waited until my tears stoped flowing.

"Let's play a little game. Let's reverse the roles. You are my master and I am your pet. For the whole day. Until midnight. Interested?
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 am

Right after he finished his pleasant time in the small hot spring, he walked out from it and before he could get any further, he got a hard slap in his face from his new master. He did not have any idea why his mater did that, at least not after the guy told him the reason why. No Master ever treated him with respect like this one or with care; most of them treated him either as a weapon or as a sex slave, and sometimes both. And when such moment happened, he would stay silent and only acted as his master wished him to. This one was completely different than any other master that he found.

His master was done scolding him and then with a gentle manner, he cuddled his head against his chest. He could feel the master's tears dropped on him. he hug his master gently with his thin arms , he felt bad for making this gentle and kind guy cried over him like that. He even couldn't response well to what his master said about gave him promise that he wouldn't do such stupid things ever again. But he got it loud and clear so he promised in his heart that he wouldn't do that ever again. Still in such a touching moment of master-pet relationship, the guy asked him to reverse their role. He wished Kurenai to be master and he would be the pet. He did not have any clue how to be a master, even back then when he was a prince, he never live in luxury, he was a humble prince back then and did not like to order people around. In fact he was the only prince who did not have any servant, he only had one friend who helped him and he treated that guy as equal.

had no idea how to please this master , Kurenai walked away from him, he went to the other side of the spring and picked up a small box adorned with lace on it. he handed over the box to his master and said to him with a plain expression on his face considering his mater might be still mad at him ," For you, this... for you...". He did not know what color his master would like so he bought him a red silken Yukata and hoped that his master would like it.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 am

He bought me a present? When? Why? I took the box in his hands and laid it on the table. I slowly opened it and stoped breathing. My fingers passed on the soft red silk and it was perfect. I looked over at Kurenai and smiled. I wanted to put it on, this wonderful gift. I unwrapped my whip and laid it on the table, then, without caring about Kurenai's presence, I stripped down. I was naked and took the yukata out of the box. I passed my arms in the sleeves and tied it up. I finally took my long hair out of the yukata.
I turned to see Kurenai with a smile. I walked to him and passed my arms around his neck. Then something I couldn't control happened, my lips pressed against his in a soft kiss. I rarely recieve gifts. I would have to find one for him, or maybe I could show him his old kimono that I had fixed and cleaned. I ran in the cleaning room and grabed it. Then I handed it over to him.

"I fixed it as best as I could. Though I will get you a present to thank you for this yukata. How does it look on me?"

Once more, I wrapped his neck with my arms and laid my head against his shoulder. I had always been alone in this mansion, I had always done everthing on my own. Now I had Kurenai around and I felt safer. But I was worried of knowing him in the market place when I had just bought him. I released him in took off the neclace that had always been around my neck. I tied it around his neck with a smile.

"With this, you should be safer when you go in public. I wouldn't want you to be captured and sold again. And my little game idea is still an invitation to you."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 am

It pleased him that his master loved the gift he bought. Of course the master would never know when be bought it since he did it in silence and when the master was still sleeping soundly. At least, now his master is not angry again at him and even smiling at him. It surprised him when his master gave him a gentle kiss, this is new feeling and he loved this feeling. He wondered what this feeling was called by people. Again this is the first man who ever treated him with gentleness and care. It made him happy to be owned by such master. As a response to the kiss he just received, kurenai did the same thing to his master; he leaned over and rubbed his lips gently against his master's. He blushed as he did this kind of thing. He never did this before, not with gentleness.

The master looked so divine in the red yukata, it perfectly fitted his master's body. He smiled happily and said,' perfect." Indeed, his master did look perfect in that dress, and there was no doubt about it. Then after a while, seiyoku gave him his necklace it was a white gold necklace with a red ruby on it. It was the most beautiful gift that he ever got in his entire life.With s soft voice he vow to his aster that he will guard this necklace even if cost him his life. He treasured this gift so much, for him this is more than just jewelry, this is a sacred gift from a man who saved his life. He stared at the necklace for a while, amazed by its beauty. But then his thought blew away by the master's words of his little game. He remembered that he did not say anything about himself not able to do the 'reverse play" so he leaned on the master's chest and said gently to him," I prefer you do me as you please, Sei-sama. I don't know how to be a master, and I'm not that kind of guy."

he was hoping that his master would understand and just let him as he is right now, a "pet" to Seiyoku. Still he does not wish to anger his new master, not when he was already lightened up. With a tender gaze, he lifted his face to see his master, their face and eyes meet each other, very close. He did not know what to do right now, maybe his master got a better idea? That was what in his mind and he wished as well.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 am

"You know, Kurenai-San, you shouldn't tell me that I should take you the way I want, I might end up doing exactly that. And I think you should know that I am not a really good master either. My brothers all take me as their pet. I am not fit to be a master. Now please understand, we are more equal then you want to believe."

With my arms still around his neck, I plunged my eyes in his and smiled. He was my first pet and I already thought of him as my superior. I was not meant to be a master, I've always been more of a pet. I always followed orders from my brothers, I slept with them because they ordered me too. And my eldest brother Kaiden was very possessive over me. But he was gone now and I felt abandoned. So maybe that's what pushed me to the black market and what made me buy this beautiful man.
Feeling despair once more, I approached my lips and kissed his
again. This was the only thing that made me feel better, kissing a man when I felt depressed. I was such a whore, Halvir was right, but I needed the feeling of warmth and desire from others. And the only man around me was this man that I now owned. This beautiful and kind vampire.

"Forgive me, do you like me kissing you or would you prefer a woman?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

Saying that he is not a very kind master, this guy did not know what the former master of kurenai was. Then somehow he saw that his master feels sad and wounded in his heart. Such feeling was clearly imprinted in his wonderful black eyes. He did not know what makes his master felt so sad, perhaps it was something that he did or maybe things that he couldn’t do? Like acting as a master maybe? Many thoughts were harboring Kurenai’s head and heart as well. He did not know what kind of person this new master was. Their meeting was so short and he did not get a good chance to know this guy better than this. Knowing that he must did something to please his depressed master, he let him did as he pleased. When the guy kissed him, Kurenai responded well to him by kissing him back. This thing was not new; he was used to this kind of treatment.

Then, Hearing his master said sorry and asked him if he preferred women rather than him, made Kurenai felt insecure and he was afraid that this one did not like him that much. So, he stripped his clothes right in front of his master, showing every curve of his thin body and deep curvy waist. ,” Sei-sama can do as you please.” He did not know if this could work, in his head he thought that maybe this master wished to torture him to relief his mind from stress and depression, as a pet, he had obligation to do it. He could endure pain; he was never a weakling that could be broken from little torture. he was ready if this new master wished to hurt him or whatever that was. he has made up his mind, this man , his new master, he would please this one with all he got.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Maybe it was my face or my sad eyes, but Kurenai took all of his clothes off. My breath stoped and my heart started beating faster. It was a normal reaction from my body to find a man like him so attractive. I couldn't get my eyes off of him, he was so beautiful. I walked slowly to him and touched his chest lightly. With my hands, I traced his muscles on his chest his abs, his waist. I then leaned fowards and licked those muscles. He tasted so good that I even took a little bite on his chest.
Why would I hold.back? Hadn't he openly invited me to take him many times? Why would I be so shy about something I have done so many times before?
Before I knew it, I was on my knees and I licked his cock until he got as hard as he could. I held it with both my hands as I kept licking.it all over. I felt my body getting excited by this man's body. I wasn't good as a master, but I was an amazing slave. I looked up to stare in Kurenai's face. My face was probably flustered, but I still smiled at him.
Using my tongue, I finally took him in my mouth. I was hoping he like this feeling, I was enjoying his taste, maybe more then I should. I moaned, my pants were getting tight on me as I was getting more and more excited just having him in my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked him harder while both my hands made a pressure around his cock as they moved on it with my mouth. He was quite hard and big, I wanted to please him. I didn't want him to look at me with sad eyes again. I wanted him to know that I desired him, that I needed him. It was true, I needed him. To give more pleasure to him, I let my fangs gently brush upon his fragile cock. I knew that when my brothers did that I moaned more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 am

By the time he took off his clothes and leave nothing on him but his pinkish nude skin, He had set his mind and heart that he would accept anything that his master will do to him by any means. He did not need to be afraid of any pain or despair. He was a man who could endure lots of pain, and it could be said that he had been educated that way, both as a sex slave, and as a weapon. While his thought was filled with terrible things that might be done to him, he did not notice that his master was coming closer to him. First, he felt the master’s heat approaching, then soon he felt his soft hand caressed his waist and all over. It seemed that his master was trying to take or punish him with some kind of sexual intercourse. He did not mind at all since he was supposed to do anything the master wished for. However, he would never push down the master nor did such thing to anyone. All of his life, he has been the one who was “taken” and giving the pleasure to the master, that was his job and duty. Though this one did not treat him like a slave or weapon, he still felt the obligation inside his heart, an obligation to please the one who had saved his life and gave him a new hope in life. As the master took his intimacy into his mouth and played with it, his legs started to tremble and his body was shivering. He couldn’t stand up right, not in this kind of condition. Even so, he would beg mercy from this new master of his, maybe if he did it right, this master will be pleased and willing to take him. With a flustered face and blushing cheek, Kurenai looked at his master’s red eyes, they were as red as ruby, then he said in a fading voice,” Please…Sei-sama…..I… forgive me, but... I can’t stand…you can take me if you wish, Seiyoku sama.” Those were not the right words, not the one he had planned in his head. But due to the pleasure, he couldn’t think well or said the right things. All he could do now is trembling and slightly shivering in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 am

[i]I could feel Kurenai weakening as I kept sucking him. He seemed to like it since his body started to tremble and his skin had taken a lovely pink color. I was concentrating on my task when he declared that he could not stand anymore.
I released his intimacy and stood up. I smiled at him. I grabed his hand and made him sit at a chair. I kneeled again and retook him in my mouth. I could hear his breathing and his heart beat changing with time. He was getting more and more excited by my touch and it made me happy. I was being useful once more. I made the back of thr chair gently lean back to make Kurenai more confortable. Then, I sliped a finger inside him, he felt like he had done this many times before, but his has not done this with me at all. Ever since my friend Vald had let me go inside him, I've found another type of pleasure and I wanted to share that pleasure with Kurenai.
I sucked him harder and sliped a second finger inside him. He was trembling but at least he was sitting on a chair. I felt my new red yukata sliping off my shoulders, so I let it slip all the way to my waist, I didn't let go of Kurenai's cock. I moaned again, my yukata finally fell to the floor and I was also naked in front of him. Once more, I let my sharp fangs gently brush against my pet's hard and sensitive cock. I then looked up at him with a smile [i]

"Does this please you, Kurenai-San? Do you want more? And I want you to give me an honnest answer, cause I might make you cum in my mouth if you tell me I can take you if I want. This is what you want right now. I want to please you."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 pm

This kind of punishment was probably the most comfortable and pleasant one that he ever get from a master. It ever crossed his mind that the guy would do such thing as punishment, which is no doubt but giving him pleasure. He liked this kind of thing and he was used to this as well. Shivering he was and quivering like a fragile porcelain doll. This was the mild pleasure that the master gave him. His soft voice is still doing some moaning sounds. He did that on purpose since he knew that this master of his liked his moaning voice a lot. It is like a fragile flower he was treated by this new master. Never knew the reason why nor did he care what the reason was. Thing such as reason was a meaningless remark to him. When everyone was busy thinking about reasons, he already made his move in his action and expression. If others needed words to explain themselves and who they were, he did not need it. He never takes words as necessary and important in a relationship or interaction. Still, the way of the new master treated him with gentleness still remained mystery to him.

He would like to know what is lurking beneath that gentle gaze and handsome figure of this master. Couldn’t take anymore of this pleasure, once again, he begged his master in a sweet soft voice from his throat,” Sei sama… Doesn’t want it? I’m used to that… Sei-sama doesn’t like me?”For a second there he froze in his words, he did not realize what he just said. He slipped down from the chair and sat on the cold floor instead as he looked at his new master with a gaze that was impenetrable. As if he was looking into the depth of the master’s mind and desire. Those red ruby eyes couldn’t deceive Kurenai, he knew it for sure what his master wished and yearned, that was… to take him, everything of him.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

I had to let go of him as he let him self fall down from the chair I had put him on. He asked me the strangest question then, asking me if I wanted it and if I liked him.
Thos words pierced through me like sharp shards of a mirror. For that was how I felt. I was looking at a man just as broken as I was. I looked at his eyes, they seemed hurt and yearning for someone to accept him, to love him. I could see myself in those eyes and my body needed to tell him that he wasn't alone anymore, but my mind was telling me to show him emotionaly that I cared.
I reached to his cheak with my hand, then I slowly pulled him to me. I wraped my arms around him and craddle him against my chest. I kissed his hair and slowly went down to kiss his lips. I looked in his eyes and smiled at him.

"Don't worry, Kurenai-San. I do like you and there is no doubt that I want you, but nothing makes me happier then to please others. Now please lie back and let me please you the way only I can. This is the way I show people I care for them."

I then pushed him down gently and kissed him all the way down to his hard cock again. I licked it again before putting it in my mouth again. I knew he liked it, he was trembling under me. My own body was yearning for him.
I didn't think I could hold back much longer, my body was getting painful, so I reached down my own body and played with myself while I was sucking Kurenai. I was hoping he liked it as much as I was at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Gentleness that came from a new master like this one guy was probably the best thing that he could get right now. It was not realized that he yearned for something. Longing for warmth, kindness, compassion, perhaps even love, those things were remain unknown and perfectly hidden inside his heart. He did not even notice that, not after a long suffer due to his former master passed away. Somehow out of nowhere, this man, with his ruby ayes was giving him a warm hand and arms to rest in. More than that, he was willing to call Kurenai as his a belonged to him only. This made him pleased, it has been long since he felt such bliss, such sensitive feeling to be touched and caressed. He liked this sensation, seems like a fragile one though. However, somewhere in his aster’s ruby eyes, it was imprinted that he is in pain, in despair and it seemed that they were both the same, both were yearning the same thing. It is sweet how two men who yearn the same thing met and pleased each other, its like licking each other’s agony. He looked down to see his master’s face, it was all flustered just the same like his. Knowing that his master needed something to decrease that pain, he gently pulled the master’s head away from his body but he stroked it gently then. Kurenai put his own finger inside him and said to the new master,” do it… Sei –sama wishes it right?”
He was hoping that his mater knew that he was ready to do anything for him since he belonged to him now, from head to toe, every inch of him as well. He spread his thin legs and caressed them himself as the other hand stroking the master’s soft cheek. His skin is so smooth, as smooth as silk, even better. Still in this delicate situation, he just couldn’t give anything to his master except himself and his devotion to him.

Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 am

Seeing my pet putting his finger inside him I felt my face get flustered. This was the first time someone had done this in front of me. Usually, I was the one to do that for one of my brothers. To have him do it to himself in front of my eyes was tremendously torturing for me. He was right, I wanted it. I wanted him. And I knew he wanted me or else he wouldn't do that.
I crawled on him to kiss him. My body was already rea ting on it's own, my mind was already clouded by desire. I slowly took his finger out from him and sliped mine in. I would give him pleasure. I would makr him understand that he was more then a simple pet. I licked his lips, and gently kissed him down to his neck. I bit him. I knew that for vampires this was very erotic. Being part vampire, it made me more excited, so I sliped another finger inside him and moved them both. My hard cock was rubbing against his and I moaned. I stoped bitting him and kissed him again, my lips covered in his blood. Then I looked at his straight into his beautiful eyes with a seductive smile.

"do you desire me, Kurenai-San? Do you want me inside you or do you want to be inside me?"

I licked his lips again rubbing our erections together while moving my fingers inside him more. And my fangs dug in his flesh again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At my mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my mansion   At my mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my mansion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: Jakuu Kingdom :: Village Mansions and Houses-
Jump to: