Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 pm

When the blood sucker jumped away from me and claimed that I peed in the pond, my ears folded back. How could that bastard say such a lie? I growled at Ryoga and clenched my fists.

"You fucking asshole! I was just too hot and the water was cold around you. If there was hot water around me, it's because I'm hot!"

I felt like riping him appart, but Master was there and there were the other two guys. I was going to say something else to the bloodsucker but then that Vald guy came up to me and... patted my head. If eyes could kill, that guy would be dead. My ears rose for a split second, thn they folded even further on my head as I glared at him. I agreed with him when he told Ryiga to cling onto him. As far as I cared, the bloodsucker could leave with him and the lizard.
I started to calm down again my Master in my back safe. I was between him and those two. The elemental was no threat, the draken was. I leaned on the side of the pond, by my Master's feet and my ears relaxef and rose back in the air. Until of course the draken spoke. I didn't care about him calling me a fur ball, I growled at him calling my Master a rich boy.
He didn't know my Lord, how dare he speak of him in that way. Did
he not know how to respect his superiors? Bothe my fists were
balled, my teeth clenched and my ear flat on my head.

"Speak with respect you fucking shit mouth! I think I hate you more then Ryoga at this point!"

I was holding back with all my will power not to jump on him and sing my fangs in his jugular.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Ryoga. I had to admit, my dear Ryoga does jump to conclusions easily around Kisaki. Though I highly doubted that the beastling would have done something like peeing in the water. I simply wished Kisaki would have given his explanation in a softer voice.
I kept a soft smile all the time Kisaki and Ryoga were fighting, but when Kisaki started swearing at both Ryoga and Halvir, my smile disapeared. This was going to far. He could act the way he wanted with Ryoga, but not with men I was planing to ally with. This was starting on a very wrong foot. I knew he was simply trying to tell Halvir to speak to me in another tone, but I was not easily phased. I leaned down and gave a tap on Kisaki's head. Then my smile came back as I looked at Vald and Halvir.

-No Valdrigr, I am not afraid of water. I simply do not like to get my clothes wet. They take a very long time to dry. And Halvir, I am a Lord, so I do own lot's of things, but I do not own these two. They are not my servants, they are my generals. Forgive Kisaki for his rude tone, the heat seems to not suit him at all.

Then, I turned to look at Ryoga. I smiled at him as well. He went closer to Vald. Being a vampire, he probably didn't feel the water getting cold around him, but he felt the hot water that always followed Kisaki.

-I think you over reacted Ryoga. If you would simply touch or look at Kisaki, you would see he is hot. Unavoidibly, the water around him will also be hot. Won't you allow him to be in your proximity, so he could cool off?

That way, I would get both of them close. I was starting to doubt these two would ever get along, but I won't give up. I knew Ryoga was hard headed, and it seems that Kisaki was also, but I really needed both of them for my plans. Besides, I had grown attached to Kisaki and I had raised Ryoga. I didn't want either to leave my side.
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 pm

That Kisaki was really a pain in the neck! Why did Takahiro keep him anyways? He didn't do anything useful to date. Whatever, it was his choice. 
I felt Vald's hand on my arm as he told me that I could cling onto him all I wanted. Weird guy since day one, but I liked him better then that damned beastling. I didn't get why Vald patted the dog's head. Well I guess it did look fluffy. 
Many things happened at once then, Vald asked Takahiro if he was afraid of water, of course I knew the truth. Takahiro wouldn't tell them what happened and I would keep his secret. If Takahiro wanted to talk about he would do so himself. Even Kisaki didn't know yet. Then the draken called Kisaki a fur ball. That was the truth. Then spoke to Takahiro in such a disrespectful way. Before I could say anything though the beastling beat me to it and growled at him before telling him to have respect for Takahiro. For once, I could not have said it better myself. I guess that both of us finally agreed on something. I ignored what he told me. I glared at the draken... If he dared say something the wrong way again, I would rip him apart no matter what kind of relationship Vald had with him...  But for now, I would keep calm for Takahiro's sake. 
Takahiro seemed to be tired of all this fighting, he tapped Kisaki on the head and then spoke to both Halvir and Vald. Then he asked me if I would allow the dog near me because the water around me was colder. I sighed. How could I say no to anything he asked me? I glared at the beastling and had to admit that he did look like he was boiling from the inside.

-Fine! It's only because you asked me to do so... But if he starts annoying me, I pushing his head under the water!
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 am

Great, so his lover, Vald is now getting friends with a sissy who is too afraid of water, Afraid that his clothes get wet? Such princess attitude halvir can only imagine what kind of ‘classy’ person takahiro is. But anyway that is not his concern at all, he does not care if this guy has such attitude, a bit strange but it’s okay. Then, the fur ball talks back at him, calling him with names, well, if this beast wants it rough and rude, Halvir will welcome it with pleasure! He glared and growled back at Kisaki

,” Shut up you furry bitch I’m not talking to a fur ball slut like you!!! Like I give a damn care if you hate me! "

He still glared at Kisaki and his glare won’t leave that beastling. He notices that this kisaki also has problem in getting along with Ryoga. He only seems to act nice towards takahiro and him only, he even seems to dislike vald so, and there is less reason for halvir to act nicer towards him, which is good maybe? It is not that important though. He cares not about it.

With his glaring golden eyes locked at Kisaki, he says some words towards takahiro. He hears him saying that he is a lord and that these two hindrances are his general. What a pain in the ass to have those two following your tail, halvir can imagine that those two can only fight each other all the time and takahiro will have to make them calm down.

,” hey, hiro-chan… how can you live with these two mice behind your tail? All I can see is that both your generals don’t get along well.”

As he says that, he holds his lover in his arms and makes vald releases Ryoga’s hand, He does not like it when vald touches another person. He wraps his strong arms around vald who is standing in front of him and then he lifts him up to sit by the grassy ground. It will be better for them. He fixes vald’s robe and hugs him close to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

With those three people, Kisaki, Ryoga and Halvir just keep on fighting and calling names towards each other, which makes vald worried a little. He does not want anyone to get hurt just because some stupid words that they say to each other that is not funny at all. He knows that Kisaki is harder to deal with compared to Ryoga and that is just obvious. And since Halvir and those two can’t seem to get along well, he needs to take over as always. When Halvir says ‘furry bitch” to the beasting, Vald can only give out a soft sigh, this is not good at all judging from how the beastling can’t control his emotion at this rate. Before he can speak a word, Halvir brings him to the grassy ground and hugs him there from behind. It makes him feel warm and comfortable. He gently gazes at the beasting who is obviously pissed,

,” Kisaki san, please don’t pay attention to what Halvir says, I apologize for his rudeness.. Well.. If you feel like it.. You can play with me.. Will that be good for you?”

From what he learns by how Kisaki acts around him, it seems that this beastling does not feel comfortable around him. Maybe the beastling will take his friendly offers as a joke but it matters not, Vald just doesn’t want to make enemies with the person that he should be friends with, that will be a shame.

He notices takahiro when he says that he hates his clothes to get wet, and that is why he doesn’t like being wet. Then maybe he could just move a bit further from the pond? Will it be better for him? With a gentle smile on his delicate face, he politely proposes to him

,” hiro-san… you don’t like to get wet.. Why don’t you join me here? It’s a bit far from the pond, and you’ll stay dry. If you wish though…”

At least vald thinks that if Takahiro joins him there with halvir, it would be better, he won’t need to act awkward to avoid getting wet. And then, he states that he is a lord, it is no surprise then if he has some generals, and it is to be expected from someone like him. It is a bit contradictory with Vald. If takahiro prefers to have some generals serve under his influence, Vald is not a person who likes to rule over other people, he tends to let them free.

,” So, Hiro-san, you have anything in mind to propose to us? Do you need a more private room for the five of us to talk about it? In one of the rooms perhaps?”

Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Again, both the draken and the vampire get on my nerves. I don't even want to stay in the pond anymore, I'm about to make the water boil just from my anger.I hear the comment of the draken and want to slice him in tiny pieces right then. But then, the man named Validrigr excuses the draken's comment. I look at him and then nod. I will forgive the lezard this time. I like that man, he reminds me of my Master. Not just the smell, but also the attitude, so laid back and relaxed.
I felt bad for making Takahiro appaulogise for me again. It's not like I meant to lack respect or anything, I just couldn't stand either of the vampire or the draken The draken then took the man away to the grass and I was stuck with Ryoga. No way, no how. I pulled myself out of the pond and shook my tail a bit. If I couldn't stand him when others were around, it was worst if I was alone with him. He always looks at me weird. I just decided to go to where Valdrigr was and sat in the grass. I was kind of surprised to see grass all the way out here in the desert, but I was also very pleased. There was no deserts where I came from. Deep in the forest, where the snow fell every rainy season. The smell of the pine trees and the golden leaves of the maple and oak trees. I missed my home, but I couldn't go back there. Not yet. I was still ashamed of being captured by that man. I was not fit to be a wolf warrior right now, so I would stay by Takahiro's side. Besides, I wanted to take him with me so that he could see where I was from.
I heard Valdrigr asking my Lord if they should speak in a more private area and I opened my eyes only to look at my Lord. The thought of our room came to mind, it was too small, but next to our room was a private meeting room. That place would be more then large enough for all five of us.

"My Lord, next to our room I've noticed a meeting room of some sorts. If you need me too, I will ask the receptionnist if it can be used by us. Besides, I'm growing weary of seeing you stand so much. We've traveled far, I would much prefer you being able to sit."

I glared at Ryoga, then I looked more softly towards Valdrigr. I could accept him. I didn't mind this one, I just didn't like his lover. Such arrogance. I sighed and touched the piercings on my ear, they were still a little sensitive, but I was happy I had them made. My tail wagged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)   The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alliance ( PRP : Valdrigr, Halvir, Ryoga, Takahiro, Kisaki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2