Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

Your Admins Empty
PostSubject: Your Admins   Your Admins Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Here are your Admins for this forum: Takahiro Ito and Kisaki Shindo.

Please contact Me or Kisaki in case of a problem. Don't hesitate to send us a PM if you have any questions. We will try to be there to solve you problems or answer your questions as fast as possible! We are the only two that are allowed to validate your presentation sheets.
We all hope you will be having fun on this forum and that everything will be peaceful!
Have a great time and don't forget to have fun! Hoping to RP with you all soon!

~ Your Admins!
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

Your Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Admins   Your Admins Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 pm

We now have a new admin!! Valdrigr Alsvieth... Please respect our new admin!!! ^^

So here are the admins you must respect and go to to ask questions:
Takahiro Ito
Kisaki Shindo
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

Your Admins Empty
PostSubject: New Admin!!    Your Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Since people have been telling me for a while that this forum needed an other admin... I have put Seiyoku Hoshii as our 4th admin. He is on often enough and I have worked with him on other forums in the past. I know he is a great admin! Though I'm warning you... Seiyoku is severe when he is positioned as an admin! So watch out! It's not that I didn't want to listen to your proposals, but I only put people I personally know as admins. Thank you for understanding!

So here are your admins:

Takahiro Ito
Kisaki Shindo
Valdrigr Alsvieth
And Seiyoku Hoshii

I also Wanted to say that we are also working on putting up a FAQ that will be found in the Question and Suggestion section. This will be a work in progres... Though you can go see what has been put up.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

Your Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Admins   Your Admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

And as my first administrative action, I must highlight a recurring problem I've seen on this forum: The constant lack of respect! Not only is there lack of respect over the rules, there is even disrespect over other characters!
We administrators also wish to have fun on this forum but we must always clean up after the mess cause by the people hurting the ithers by disrespecting them. I might be nice and all when I'm rp-ing and chatting in the chatbox, but I am a Severe administrator. If this problem doesn't stop then I will start banning the people causing the problem. I will not be as calm and patient as my fellow administrators.

Seiyoku Hoshii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Admins   Your Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters Pet :: First Thing :: Announcements and Absences :: Announcments-
Jump to: