Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryoga Higa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

Ryoga Higa Empty
PostSubject: Ryoga Higa   Ryoga Higa Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Last Name: Higa
First name: Ryoga
Nickname:

Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Bi

Profession: General
Kingdom: I'm not sure from witch kingdom I was from... I never really knew.

Powers: [Minimum 3 powers: at least one power from darkness and 2 others from same or other elements]
- Illusions
- Fire
- Electricity
Description of your powers: I make people see things, even if they aren't really there.
I can manipulate fire, use it in may way, a barrier, surround my weapons to make them more dangerous etc...
I make friction in the air, causing lighting blots come out of my hands to attack my enemies.

What Kind of Master: I don't really care about having a pet. Though I would guess that I would be kind and caring.

Physical Description: I am tall elegent and good looking. My skin is quite pale. Normal! I am a vampire... My musceles are well cut out, without it being too much. I only wear very dark goth like clothing. I always have my very long coat witch has a few armor platings and black fur around the collor and at the bottom of my sleves. Since I'm a warrior, I keep some wepons hidden very well all over my body! Good luck finding them! Because every one thinks I only cary around my spear and the two dagers to my waist. I also have a belt like strap the crosses over my chest. As for the rest, I keep my crow black hair not get to long. I comb it overmostly to the right side, not leting them get longer than my face. Some think I look mean and scary. My cold severe grey eyes dosn't help. As for I don't smile much also!

Psychological Description: Do I really have to do this? I don't like talking alot and already getting a bit anoyed! Ok I see I have no choice! Fine! Well then as you can see, I'm not realy patient when it come to talking! I hate being asked usless questions or asking them! I'm a very loyal freind, alway ready to help those I love. Just like my Lord, I don't trust much people,. unless if I see they prove them selve worthy. Against all appearances, I'm very kind and gentle , if you ar not an enemy! I used to have a lot of trouble of controling my temper and my cravings for blood. Though my Lorad Takahiro has helped me become some one strong and has tought me how to stay calm. So now, even if I may get impatiant, I never let it show, though it happens that I may slash back, especialy if I don't really like the person!

Story: My story first starts off when I was still a little boy. All I can remember is that I lived my parents in some forest, I never knew where it was exactly. But this wasn't really important. My parents never really took care of me, like if they didn't want me in their lives. They where always mean to me and beat me up. I thought that my life was hellish already, never I would of thought that things could get worst. Some day, my parents sold me to these women that wanted to have me. My parents didn't hesitate to give me away! They even seemed happy to see me go away! While I was with these girls, they also had fun beating on me, torture me in all the ways possible! I never did what they wanted me to do! Witch made things even worst for me! They are the reason why I don't like women much! I don't trust anyone! Especially women!
At some point, when I looked like a young teenage boy, as usual, I didn't do what I was asked to do! They where kicking me and hitting me! But then this man arrived and asked them if he could talk to them! They walked away, to go talk in private. I was laying on the ground meanwhile, bleeding from all over and I felt very weak! It took a long time before they came back, and then the man asked me to follow him, that he was going to be my new master. Great! I was going to live an other life of heel! At least, that's what I thought at first! Though I realized how kind this man actually was. He thought me how to control my thirst for blood and thought me how to be great warrior. I knew at that point that I had someone I could trust! Since that day, I've been following him and helping him with his ambitions! I'll never leave his side!
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

Ryoga Higa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoga Higa   Ryoga Higa Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Validated my friend
Back to top Go down

Ryoga Higa
Page 1 of 1