Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Empty
PostSubject: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

There was a pounding in my head. It hurt, but I didn't want to open my eyes, I feared to know where the two men brought me. I only faintly remember answering a few questions before I fell back into a sweet painless slumber. The pounding continued, I shut my eyes tighter. There was light outside, it was reddish in my eyes. I decided to use my animal instincts to maybe figure out where I was. My ears could hear nothing but the pounding, the regular boum-boum, probably the blood rushing to my head around where I got hit. Decisively, I used my nose to pick up some sent I could guess. I just started to breath in deeper, there was the smell of rock, but not the same smell as the mountain. There were trees around, that smell I could never forget, I grew up among them. I could smell the two men, one of them was closer then the other, so close I could probably touch him. The other one, the vampire by his smell, was just a little farther. He seemed to be walking towards the trees. The wind was calm so it did not bring any odors back with it. My nose taught me nothing more, I will eventually have to open my eyes, but I didn't think I was ready to do so. I decided to keep smelling the man who had a mix species smell. I tried very hard to know what he was, but the smell simply confused me. There might have been the smell of a vampire, but then again, the actual vampire could have put his sent on him. I was starting to get irritated, I felt my tail slightly twitch and my ears slowly folding backwards. It took me a lot of energy to keep back a growl. I really needed to keep myself under control, I didn't know what they would do to me once I awoke. Would they treat me as horribly as my last master, would they free me? I let out a long breath, anyone who heard that would know that I was awake. Moving my left hand, I felt cloth. Not rock? Or grass? Or dirt? I took in a deep breath, the man's smell? Slowly, I opened my eyes. White? Why was the ground white? Slowly lifting my sight, I started to feel blood rushing to my face. I stopped at the neck line. No need to look any higher to know exactly where I was. I was sleeping on him. The Lord that defeated my old master. My new Master. I jumped on my feet as quickly as I could and look at the ground, or more his white clothing. I just finally understood that the pounding I was hearing was not only my head, but his heart. I had concentrated on my Masters heart beat.

-For...Forgive me, Master!

My fists balled up and I knew that my hands would bleed, but it mattered not, I was used to pain. My head hurt and I lost balance, falling to my knees. Maybe it was better like this, a pet needed to be lower then it's Master after all.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:49 pm

After have beaten a whole camp and taken a cute little beastling away from his previous master, I decided to take refuge in some ruins. I don't know why, but this man attracted me right away when I saw him! I had to take him with me! After the big fight, I carried the man all the way to the safest place I knew we could find in this dangerous territory. No one usually came to this kind of place so I knew that we could rest calmly here. The beastling seemed to have a really bad injury behind his head. I thought that I should take care of it before it got worst. I took out some bandages out of a bag I carried every where with me and started cleaning out his wounds and putting on the bandages where he need some. While doing this, I told Ryoga that he could rest, he needed it! I took a closer look to his body. What I could read on him was that he didn't seem to have had an easy life. He must have been a pet for a long time and his master didn't hold his fist back for one bit! This was such a sad thing, who would hurt such a cute immortal!

The beastling seemed to be sleeping tight, I didn't want to wake him, he was too adorable with his eyes closed. Since I was tired also, I decide to to take a rest. I didn't want the beastling to get cold so I kept his body close to mine. I held him close to me, feeling his every breath, and started thinking. The lord I went to go see, I was going to ask him if he wanted to join me in my quest to stop, the slavery. Yet the man looked at me and laughed. Then he stared threatening me... He told me that if I didn't want to he'd kill me, make me get into a long coma. I just looked at him and smiled. I think it might of offended him, since the expression on his face turned cold and called me a "crazy fool. He then said that maybe he should teach me a lesson and make ME become his pet! HA! Like if that could happen! I then told him to try with a smile on my face. That is when things turned into a battle. I didn't take us long for me and Ryoga to put them all down. That was when I noticed the beastling. When I looked at him, I knew he wasn't like the others. I just decided then that I would take him with me and see what would happen. I had a feeling that he would some perfect to join my ranks.

I don't know how long we stayed their laying. I was lost in my thoughts, staring at the sky, gently caressing the skin on the beastling arm with the tip of my fingers. *His skin is so soft!* I was only when I heard the beastlings breathing change that I jumped back to the present moment. He suddenly jumped off me, without me having time to hold him back, keep him close to me! For some reason, he was sorry for something. I didn't understand why he was saying that! But what shocked me is when he called me "Master"! What made him think I was his master? I would of asked him to not call me that, but then I noticed that he was making himself bleed then he feel to his knees. I got up instantly, worried, approached him to where he fell. I took his bleeding hands into mine, looked at them for a few seconds, then looked up at him straight into his eyes.

- Why are you hurting yourself! You should stay put! I wouldn't want you to faint again... you got hit badly behind you head...

I licked to the blood that was dripping from his hand. He even tasted good! I then cleaned off the blood and made new bandages around his hands this time. When that was done I looked up at him again.

-Their, that's better... are you hungry? Are you feeling better?
Back to top Go down
https://masters-pet.rpg-board.net
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:32 pm

The instant he licked my blood, I knew that I was right when I smelt the vampire in him. It made me feel uneasy and strange. No one had ever tasted my blood before. I felt a rush of blood to my head. My other hand went up to it but I didn't touch my hair, I touched bandages. That man, he took care of my wounds? It made no sense! My old master was very clear on that: if I would disrespect my master in any possible way, I was to be punished. And yet, there he was, looking worried for such a silly thing. My new master seems to be a strange one. Of course he was powerful since he defeated my old master in a second and he was... well I felt safe with him around.
I knew it was wrong but I simply stared at him, studying him. I looked at his white silvery hair and his white skin. I stopped to study his eyes, a warm gold-topaz color. I wasn't afraid of him, I was confused. He was probably strong enough to torture me endlessly, but I couldn't stop thinking: "I want to fallow him".
Then, his golden eyes locked into mine, for a split second, I couldn't look away. But then, pet reflexes took over and I let my eyes fall to the ground. He wouldn't be interested in my plain ice-grey eyes; eyes of a weapon.
My ears folded back and my tail curled around my legs. I stared at my wrapped up hand and sighed. What was my life going to be like from now on? Will my new master treat me like the old one? I looked at the bruises on my arms, knowing they weren't so bad compared to the ones under my clothes. While I was thinking of the pain that had been inflicted to my body, my ears twitched. to my new master's soothing voice. He was asking me how I felt? If I was hungry?
I couldn't help to just stare for a few seconds. Was he really a Master? was he simply nuts? I looked at my hand, still being held by his ans smiled lightly. I didn't know what I was allowed to answer, maybe this was a test. It didn't matter, I had to answer either-way. I'll simply have to live with the consequences, painful or not. I couldn't lie about my hunger, last time I ate was tree days ago.

- I would lie if I told you that I'm completely alright, not to long ago, I belonged to another. I will be loyal to you now, since you are my new Master. And I am...

My grumbling stomach cut me off-sentence. I knew then that my mouth closed, clenched my jaws, my eyes, turned away and my face turned red.

-Forgive me, once more, Master...
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

It was obvious that he was starving. I didn't even need to here him say it, his stomac said everything! He also looked a little... under feed. Though I would have to take care of that later. Something else tingled my nerves... There he was, calling me "Master"... Again! I couldn't let him continu beleive that! This was an "urgent" matter I had to take care of. Not that his hunger was unimportent but this too much that I could bare! Did I really look like I was his master? Well, I guess maybe... I did take him away from his old Master. But No! I'm not like that! I don't want him to keep thinking that I one of those people that will treat him as a slave! But there was this other thing that made me get quite dissapointed. I noticed that when I was staring in his eyes, the beastling turned his eyes away from mine. He seemed to be embaresed about something, Atleast that was the vibe he was giving me. I also think that maybe he was scared of me. Did I really look that scary? I know that I could feel what others emotions, but they are often inteprated wrong! This was a power hard to understand well! I can't really know what the person is felling, so my interpretations arn't always right. Though something in his face told me that I might be right! He seemed... uneasy...

I let go of his hand to grab his chin and approached my face to his so that he couldn't look away.

-You know, I wont do anything bad to you... Didn't I save you from that someone that was being cruel to you? There's no need to be calling me Master!

I was staring in his bluish-grey eyes. How beautiful they where. Everything, the more I got to see from him where appealing ot me! I would be sad if he would go away, since now, he is a free man! Everything so far of him made me want to keep him close! He seemed to be strong, even if he was bruised all over and a little skinny . But I see alot of potental in him! He's going to be perfect!

-You're a free man now. Feel free to do what you want now. Though you should take time to rest and let your wounds heal. I would apreciate if you would stay with us though.

I kept my eyes locked in to his then backed up. I reached for my bag and took out some dried fruits and meat and hanged it over to him! Though befor he could take it, I closed my hands so he couldn't take it yet!

-I'll give you this, but try to stop calling me master...

I reopened my hand to let him take it. Then I turned around and asked Ryoga that was ferther away to go find something to eat.

Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

When he let go of my hand, i was ready to feel his fist in my gut, or something like that, so it quite surprised me to only feel fingers holding up my chin. Maybe thise was going to be a strange punishement of some kind, cause the Lord I would follow now was very weird. He forced me to look at him, in his burning eyes and I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. Though he was doing nothing to hurt me, his almost perfect voice spoke to me then. He kept saying that he was some sort of savior in his own words. He saved me from my old Master, yes, but that didn't prove at all that he wouldn't be just the same or worse then him!
I felt like I had to answer him, but no words would come out from my tight throat. Was I actually nervous? Back with my old Master, they used to say I had no emotions, and I guess I started to beleive them at some point. This man, the Lord that yanked me away from my hell was now asking me not to call him Master! My heart wouldn't stop pounding as he seemed to study my eyes with his. I felt awkward, knowing what my face would look like. I was probably blushing, even though I always tryied to be tough! The eyes of my Master seemed to like what they see, though I was probably certain I wasn't supposed to see his interest. I swallowed, but my throat was so dry that it hurt me.
The next time his voice reached my ears, I barely fell further on the ground. I was a free man? How could that be? It had to be a test! To know if I was going to be loyal and follow him! I looked at him, certain that my face was as surprised as my mind, but i could pull myself back together, not after hearing such a statement from the man who defeated my old Master and took me away with him!
Then, I felt my chin get cold and noticed that he wasn't holding me anymore. He had gone to a bag and was reaching to get something inside it. At this point, I didn't know what to expect! He came back with some dried fruits and meat. I felt my stomac contract. I guess I was pretty hungry and weakened by this. But the only thing I could actually clrealy think of, was his words: " I would appreciate if you would stay with us though." I've been given a choice for the very first time in my life. I could choose to follow him or go my own way. I looked at him without knowing what to think anymore. I've always been under somebody's order one way or the other. What would I do on my own? Could I even survive? Yes of course I could, but it would be easier if I stayed with this man and his vampire. And if he would ever mistreat me, i would escape in the forest and they would never find me again.

I would stay.

The smell of the meat over my head made me lose focuse on my plan. He was going to give it to me, but then he took it back. To get the food I so desperatly craved, I had to try to stop calling him Master. It wasn't easy to stop something that had been broken inside me, but i would try, taking it as an official order from my Master. I took the offered meat and ate it like it was my last meal, barely hearing the Lord asking the vampire to go get food. When the meat had all but disapeared, I looked at my new Master once more. He had to be a Lord, with his clothing, there was no mistake, but where was he from?

-Mas...My Lord, why did you go see my old Master? You don't look like you're from around here, I've never seen anyone like You. Of course you don't have to answer if it's not my business."

*Idiot*
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

My lord Takahiro saved some one else. The battle was quite easy! This was a record! Never have we both taken down so many people so quickly! I remember when I was the one that was saved. Though this is weird for me! i,m used to being alone with Takahiro. No one else after all these years has joined us! I don't know if I like this at all! I hope we wont end up with more people.. well Takahiro does want to start his army to fight off the Emperors to stop the slavery! It's not that I'm against his will, but, he gave me the rank as his top general. I am honored that he gave me this title. But I don't know if I like the idea of later on being surrounded with people waiting for me to lead them! Well I guess I'd have no choice!

After the fight I've helped Takahiro-sama to carry this beastling all the way to the ruins. I walked away from the two of them, sitting at what used to be a door way, letting them alone. My lord was taking care of this man, and he seemed to have a really big interest in him! For some reason I felt a bit jealous! I didn't like the attention he was giving him. Though I think I can see what interest my lord! He only likes strong people! I was gazing out to the dead forest while the feel asleep to keep guard. Later on they seemed to have woken up. Then my lord asked me to go hunt for him! Of course I had no choice to do what he asked of me!

- See Takahiro-sama! I'll be back soon!

I knew we where all hungry.. Though I didn't like the fact to leave the two of the alone! What if the beastling attacked my lord while I was gone? No.. Takahiro was strong enough! he could take anyone down! So I left the two of them alone.. looking for food to eat!

Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm

My mind was racing. I just could not understand why the Beastling's eyes drew me in so much. I never expected something like this to happen to me. It was the first time I couldn't understand the feelings I was having. It was a good thing that I could control and compose my face the way I can, for I think that the Beastling would have also seen something strange in my eyes. The the thought of his blushing face made my heart skip a beat. He was so adorable the way he was blushing.

Ryoga was now gone as I asked him too. Hopefully he wouldn't be gone for long! Though I could sens that he wasn't to happy leaving us. He never liked leaving me alone and now with this stranger around, I knew he was even more hesitant to leave me alone! Luckily he knew I was strong enough, so he left without me having to force him. I really loved that about him. He always been so loyal to me.

I turned my attention back to the beastling since he's asked me some questions. He was about to call me master again. A corner of my mouth rose in a smile. Visibly, he was not used to being free. It was going to be a challenge to make him stop calling me Master. Maybe even longer before he calls me out by my name like my dear Ryoga. Though the questions the Beastling asked were a bit touchy. Even Ryoga did not know where I was from. And as for why I went to see his old master, he would find out soon enough...

- The reason I went to go see that...person, was to try to make him part of my ideal. You'll find out someday, for now, I have a question for you. What is your name?

I didn't want anyone to know yet what I was planing to do. I knew that my planes would turn out into a war. A war for freedom. But not everyone would agree to what I wanted to do... This beastling I was sure that he should like my plans. I was sure that he must of suffered a lot. I couldn't see why he would be agents me wanting to stop the slavery since he has been living that hell.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

The Master was secretive, I would have to be carefull of my questions, but he was so interesting...He would not tell me where he was from, nor what he wanted from my old master, but then again, I was nothing but a pet, why would he tell me? I shrugged that thought away, he had clearly told me I wasn't a pet for him, not anymore. He told me I was a free man now. But why? Why would he rescue me and free me? Why not jus use me the way my old master had and just treat me the way I was used too? I would have to study this man carefully, I would have to learn about him in his daily life.
He asked to know my name. I saw no reason not to tell him, being as he saved me and all, but I was still driven by my wolf instincs as to want to keep my only possesion secret.

*You owe this man your life and freedom, he owns you!*

The little voice in my head had a point. I had a debt towards him. Even if he didn't want me as a pet, he still wanted me around. I would do for him the only thing I knew how to: I would defend him with my own life until my debt was paid. That went against every bit of instincs I had, I would usually just run away if my life was endangered, but I was ready to fight myself to keep him in perfect condition.

"My name? Shindo. Kisaki Shindo. I was once known as General Shindo, but that was taken away from me and replaced by Pet. I had three hundred men under my orders, I will use my knowledge of strategy and organisation to help in any way possible."

I looked up and fixed my cold grey eyes in his warm golden eyes. I was hoping that my eyes were not to intense as I stared in his, I've been know to make my old master back away from what he had made me become, but that was not my wish anymore.

"I promise My Lord that you will never be harmed as long as I am around. And i will stay as long as My Lord wishes me to stay and leave if he orders me too."

*Please don't order me to leave! My head hurts too much!*
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Kisaki was his name then? What an adorable name for such a cute face! I lifted my hand to touch his face and approached my face to his. I was close enough to kiss him but I held back. I have never been the kind of person to rush things or being hasty. I just simply contented myself to stare into his eyes. Though I was right to think that he was strong. He used to be a general then? I didn't understand how someone could bring a man down in such a way! I am sure that he would be really useful for my fight for freedom. At the same time I would make sure he gets his honor back!  I loved this mans determination and I was sure that I could trust him. I could hear it in his voice that he would be loyal and trustworthy. I didn't quite need protection, but his strength will be useful later on! Though he still seemed a bit insecure. I didn't know why... Maybe because he still felt like if he was still a pet. His previous master really tortured this man. This made me get even more determined to fight for people's freedom! Seeing as he was blushing, I backed away a little.

- Thank you Kisaki! I did well to bring you with us... I knew that you would be strong. If you prove yourself to me, you just might get your title back! Though for now, there's no need for you to be so serious...

Then I remembered that I didn't present myself to him. How rude of me...

- By the way, you can call me Takahiro... So you don't need to call me lord or master... And oh well! Call me as you wish!

I laughed, I knew that he would still call me his lord or master... It would take time to break old habits.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

What a strange man. But then again, I was also strnage, why was it that when he touched my face with his warm hand and leaned over towards me, wished he would not stop? Why was my heart beating so irregularly? And why was I shaking? He didn't frighten me, he didn't even have a strong murderous aura, and yet I am here trembling like a pup?
To make this man even stranger, he said he would give me back my title if I were to prove myself to him! I never thought anyone would ever call me General Shindo anymore! This was now a possibility for my futur, a possibility I could not ignore. This man really didn't want me as a Pet, he actually saw me as a man. But what would i see him as, if not my Master, my Lord? This beating heart, those sweaty palms, they had to exist for some reason. I had to calm down, i had to collect myself before I did anything stupid or rash. But when I looked up at that man's face, I felt blood rushing up to mine, and I knew I was blushing again. This won't do! I took in many deep breaths and felt my heart slow it's beating until it was a regular heartbeat. Then, putting on my unfasable mask, i opened my eyes again. Just in time to look at him while he spoke with a voice that would make a thousand drakkens melt. His name was Takahiro. But he was also right when he said I would still call him Lord or Master. Or did he think that? I wasn't sure, my eyes were fixated on his lips, those that were so close to me earlier...Why was I thinking something like that? Was I stupid or simply sadistic? The last man that I was with, took me without consent and violated my body and soul until there was nothing but an animal there!

*He's different.*

Instincs...you gotta love them. Though, I was hoping that the little voice inside me was right this time, and that this man would keep his promises made to me.

"Alright. So if I prove myself to you, you'll give me back my title. That tells me your making an army, yet you won't tell me what it's for."

I think it was the first time I smiled in many years.

"Sounds like fun! And on my part, I will definatly try not to call you Master, but at least allow me to call you Lord or...Takahiro-Sama. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't. Maybe with time, one or the other will disapear. Now, tell me...who was the Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 pm

This man had a lot of spirit. He was barely awake from the beatings he received and yet he seemed like if he was full of energy as if nothing happened. Unless if it was because he was so excited from the fact he was finally free.  If he was like this now over something that should be so simple, I couldn't wait to see him in a fight. How strong was he really? Right now though, I needed to make sure he would heal from all those years he has been mistreated. Make him regain the strength he should of had as a general. Making sure he eats well is what I need to start with. He looks like if he hasn't been eating well! 

Now that Kisaki was mentioning it, I was wondering how long it would take Ryoga to come back here with some food. It never takes him long to find something... But this time I  had a feeling it would take him a really long time. I let out a long sigh .

- The vampire, he is someone I also saved. He used to be a pet as well... And now, he fights along my side. Though I think that I should let his tell his own story. It might take a while though. He doesn't trust people that easily and he isn't much of a talker...

All of the years I have spent by his side, the only person that he saw him talk with was me. Or the other people, he always seemed a little grumpy. That side of Ryoga always made me laugh. Though I knew that deep inside, he had one of the most gentle hearts.

- Don't worry about him, he might be cold with you for a while, but if I trust you, he might open up. He a good fighter. Very skilled with weapons. Maybe you guys might have fun training in battle...
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

So I wasn't the first one that this man savec from being a pet. Though thinking about the vampire, I can honestly not see him as a good little obedient pet. And if the vampire didn't want to talk to me, I didn't care, I wasn't really a people person. I simply obey the one that is ranked higher then I am, and this Takahiro-Sama felt as though he fit the bill. He said that if he trusted me the vampire would open up to me. I just wanted the man that saved me to trust me, I didn't care about the other one.
I felt good. I was out in the open and I could almost taste freedom, I would just have to open my mouth to taste it. This man had given me much more then I could ever give him. I'm sure he had no idea what I was ready to do for him, but then again, he didn't even ask for me to pay him back for saving my life. Maybe it was just a matter of time, or maybe, he would never ask. So, I would repay him without him ever knowing by staying by his side.
As for battle training with the vampire, I growled lightly at that thought. My race never really trusted other species, but we had heard that vampires treated us like common animals that they would feed on. The idea of practicing my fighting skills with him didn't please me. I would rather want to either kill him or not touch him ever. With my ears folded back on my head, I knew that my opinion of vampires was as clear as mountain water. I did not like them. I would endure this one for the sake of staying with the Elemental that had given me a new chance at life, but I will not become all friendly with him!

"I seriously doubt that I will ever cross my weapon with his. I have nothing against him, but don't ask me to do something that I just cannot do. I will not befriend the Blood Taker. I am not an animal and I will not be a snack for him. If I were to practice my fighting with him, it is possible that it becomes to serious between us and that one of us does not get up. I do not wish to see you upset. I will not fight him."

I detasted Vampires, but I also knew this man was part vampire, weirdly, I didn't mind that part of him. It just seemed right about him.

"Though, I don't mind the fact that my Lord is part Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

This young one did not seem to like vampires that much. but I had no doubts that my protegee and him would become closer with time. To me, it looked like they might be more alike then Kisaki thought. I could imagine those two would battle together. It would be something interesting to see, and who knows, maybe that is exactly what would make the two of them befriend each other. But I did feel like if I should clear something out that Kisaki had said about Ryoga:

- Ryoga is not a "blood taker" as you may think. I have taught him how to control that side of him. WE only drink if it is totally necessary and we never bit a person that isn't consent ant. You will see for yourself with time.

I smiled gently when he said he didn't mind that I was part vampire. His nose was good, and this declaration was, in my opinion, a step in the direction I was hoping for him. At least he was accepting the way I was. But he seemed a bit tense.

- Please,Relax yourself Kisaki, you look cuter when you have your ears standing in the air.

I didn't realize I said the last part out loud. I knew that this might make him blush but then again, i liked to see his face turn red. He was simply adorable!
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Even though I tried to fight it, there's no way I could stop the blood from reaching my face after what my Lord had told me. He thought I was cute with my ears standing in the air. And just like that, I was so surprised that my ears sprung up in the air. I looked down at the stone floor of the ruins where, for the first time, I noticed we were in. So curiousity took the wolf. I looked around, listening to everything My Lord was saying. If the Blood Taker was different from the ones I had seen, he would have to prove it to me before I even shake hands with him. I was ready to trust My Lord, but not the other vampire. He wasn't the one I had to serve and if he dared cross the line, I would have to hurt him.
The Lord looked surprised and pleased that I knew what he was. It wasn't hard to know. I just had to listen to my nose ad I knew many things from one person. Though as we sat there, I could finally take in everything that had changed in my life. First, I was free. Free to chose who I wanted to follow and it just ended up being this man. Second, I wasn't a pet, I knew it looked like the first thing, but for me it was very different.
I suddenly stood up, but then my head felt squeezed in a vice and I felt my body wobble from front to back. Black dots danced before my eyes. When the light finally reached my ice grey eyes, I was once again on my Lord. My ears stood up straight and, embarassingly, my tail curled over my back.

"So...sorry. I guess I got up to fast."

I didn't really want to get off, but he might tink this was disrespectful. But I would wait for his order as I looked in his golden eyes.

*Curse this wounded head of mine! Curse these hormones!*
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 am

I ran for a long time, I wanted to put some distance between the draken, Vald and my hunting. I had finally caught a fairly big prey, enough to feed three men for a few days. As I approached, I caught up thanks to my  good sense of smell, Takahiro and the beastlings sent. I was sure that my Lord would  hear me but the beastling would probably get startled, but I didn't really care about that last one. I silently stepped out of the foliage into the stone ruins where I have last left them both. But when I arrived, I saw the beastling on top of my Lord. I instantly dropped my prey to the floor. I took out one of my daggers and grabed the beastling from the color of his shirt. I slammed him to the ground and put a knife to his throught. I stared at him with mu angry red eyes! How dare he attack Takahiro!

- You damn bastard! Give me one good reason not to kill you now!?

I turned my attention to Takahiro, keeping my guard up.

- You alright my Lord? Did this beastling harm you in anyway?

I pressed the knife on his throught untill is saw a fine blood line drop from the sides. If this beast date hurt him... I would kill him right there, with no hesitation!
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:02 pm

What the Hell? Where did this guy come from? There I was, just about to get up from falling on My Lord and then my breath gets bloked and a cold dagger slips on my neck. I looked at the vampire for a while, and even though he was threatning my life with his knife, I started to grol at him. When he press it in a bit deeper, I snarled at him. How dare he attack me without a real reason?
Give him a good reason to keep me alive? How about giving me a good reason not to break him into pieces! I struggled to get my feet pressed on his abdomen and pushed him off me with one try. I got up, the fur on my tail standing up, and my ears pulled back. i had no weapons but my claws and fangs. A continuous growl was escaping from my throat. I wanted to taste his blood, no matter what. I didn't care if this guy was my Lords' friend or not, he was going to suffer under my care.

"Blood taker..."

With a snarl, I shot foward and sank my teeth in the wrist of the hand still holding the dagger. His blood spiled in my mouth, but I just let it drip on the stones below. I held his other arm by inserting my claws in it and with my other hand, I clawed my way under his armor. I would only let go if My Master told me. For now, I stared in the vampire's eyes with my cold grey eyes. The Master was wrong, never will I be friends with that bastard!
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 am

Kisaki's ears sprung up and I saw him blush. It was funny how, just because I had metionned it, his ears reacted. He was indeed adorable. He was looking around, and I simply thought he was admiring his surroundings, but then, he got up before I could react. I knew it was too soon for him to get up. And just as I was about to tell him to sit back down, I saw him wobble on his unstable legs. I wanted to catch him before he fell, but I was too slow. In a way, I caught him, or rather he fell on me. At least he didn't injure himself again. And it mattered not for me if my clothes get dirty, as long as this young one is alright. As he started getting off of me, we stared in eachother's eyes and I became breathless with surprise. I didn't think his eyes were cold, more that they were a vaste sky on a cloudy day. They were warm to me. Just like this lovely shade of red his face had become, as his ears once more shot up and, to my surprise, his tail appeared in my vision. I hadn't noticed it before, I was too preoccupied by his eyes. I couldn't reason myself to push him off. I was going to ask him if he was okay,my hand slowly reaching for his face, but suddenly his weight disapeared. It took me a moment to realise that Ryoga was back. Though their first awakened meeting was not as I anticipated. Ryoga had pinned Kisaki to the ground with a knife to his throat. I felt my heart skip a beat. I didn't want a bloodbath. I was going to tell Ryoga to let him go, when Kisaki started biting him. I had no choice but to calm this situation down before it became critical. I walked to both of them, trying to pull them appart, but the beastlings fangs and claws were deep in Ryoga's flesh. I sighed.

-Kisaki, let go of my dear Ryoga, stop biting him. And Ryoga, he didn't attack me, he simply fell. Don't overeact so violently, my dear friend. Always study the situation before acting. Didn't I teach you better?

I was starting to get worried, maybe these two wouldn't get along after all. Though I wouldn't give up on trying to find them common ground. I needed these two for my vision.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

This beastling really was just like a beast. He was snarling, and growling at me, but the way I was placed on him, he could do nothing. Or so I thought. I was pushed off him suddenly and before I could put my guard back up, I felt a very painful stab in my wrist, and I dropped my dagger. I looked to see his eyes staring back at me while he was biting my wrist. I wanted to pull him off by his hair, but he sank his claws in that arm as well. That bastard beastling managed to immobilize me so easily. I wanted to take him off me but his fangs and claws were in to deeply and was painful when I tried to move.That's when I felt Takahiro trying to separate us apart, but there was still the same problem. I snarled because of the pain. I was going to destroy that stupid beastling the instant I was free from him!

- Let go of me, you dumb animal! You heard Takahiro!

Takahiro was right in a way, I didn't study the situation. Then again, I saw a strange beastling on him, so I just acted. He could have been in danger and the beastling could have hurt him while I was studying them. Though I was relieved to know he wasn't getting hurt and that the beastling just fell. Which brings me back to the pain caused by this idiot. The blood was starting to run on my arm. Seeing that he wasn't letting go I snarled at him. I really wanted to kick his ass!

- I'm sorry my Lord, but make him stop! Before I really decide to kill him!
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 pm

My Master's voice was slowly piercing throw to my mind. He was askin.me to let go of his vampire. I didn't trust him I didn't want to let him go. My fangs and claws were deep in the blood sucker's flesh. Though my Master had given me an order. Slowly, with a disgusting sound I unclenched my jaw and slowly pulled my fangs out of his flesh. I wanted to crunch back down and bite his entire hand off when he called me a dumb animal, but I just dug my claws a bit deeper instead a grolw and a smirk. Then I took my own sweet time to slide my blood claws from his arm and waist. I scratched him more when he said he would really want to kill me. That bastard had to stop thinking he was better then me. Then to hurt him a bit more, I sliped my claws out of him quickly with a sucking sound. Then I backed next to my Master's side.

"Maybe someone ought to teach this bastard some manners...attacking people out of the blue like that. Pathetic. I sunk mu fangs and claws in him with such ease, is he really that weak? That's the blood sucker that's suppose ro protect you my Lord? Don't make me laugh! He couldn't get rid of a fly!"

I didn't move from my Lord's side. I simply stood there with a large bloody smile on my face. I brought my claws to my mouth and licked his blood from my claws. I spit it on the floor and stared at the vampire.

"Disgusting. You taste like crap. Well I guess it doesn't help that you look like crap too."
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Takahiro's words seem to have gotten through the dogs thick scull. The idiot finally let go of me but not without pain. I felt his claws rip through my skin. I felt blood flowing on my hand and dripping to the ground. I could tolerate the little bit if pain his claws caused but it's what he said afterwords that made my blood boil in my veins. My whole body became really tensed. I clenched my fists and teeth tightly. One of my nostrils rose while I was making a silent snarl. My eyes turned blood red due to the anger that was consuming me. I brought my hand full of blood to my mouth and licked it. My blood didn't taste bad.

- You damn son of a bitch! You're the one that smells like crap... So you must taste like it as well! And you should know that I could snap you in two with one finger!

Though I couldn't hold in the anger anymore! Only thing I felt like doing was to do what I just said. I didn't get why Takahiro wanted this dog with us. Only thing I wanted was to break his body so we wouldn't see him ever again. I took a big swing and was aiming for Kisaki's face to punch the hell out of him!

- Take this dog! It will teach you how to be a good boy!
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am

I sighed deeply... I shook my head in disbelief. This situation was discouraging.  What was I going to do with these two? This would be quite a challenge to make Ryoga and Kisaki like each other some day.  Atleast Kisaki finally stopped sinking his claws and teeth into Ryoga's flesh! Though I noticed that Kisaki scrated him while he pulled himself away from the vampire. I could hear Ryoga's blood fall on the ground but did not worry to much about it, I knew he healed fast. The beastling said something that shocked me completely. He didn't know Ryoga's true strength. I was hoping that he only found out while fighting besides him and not against him.

- There there Kisaki... No need to say such harsh things. Ryoga is much stronger then you think he is...

Yet I knew that Ryoga would get really pissed. I was ready to stop any future assault that these men would attempt on each other. I placed myself between the two so that they wouldn't hurt themselves anymore. Being between them, I felt like if I was being struck by lightning from both side. This was quite an unpleasant feeling. Then I saw something black fly by my face going towards Kisaki. I stopped it with my hand before it could reach his face. I breathed in deeply to not scream out the bit of pain his strong punch caused into my arm. I let go and pushed his hand down since I saw it was only Ryoga's fist. I glared at Ryoga with intense eyes. I was starting to get mad about all this nonsense. There was no need for all this violence!

- Ryoga... Kisaki... Both of you quit it now or I'll put both of you down! Don't make me hit you both! I don't want to see or hear the both if you fight with each other again! Now you guys... Let's get the food ready!
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Of course the Master would be powerful enoigh to stop us both. I wouldn't stay by a man weaker then me. If I would he would be my pet not the other way around. I watched to fist the vampire had thrown at me and clenched my teeth. If he would have touched me, I would have killed him and tore him to pieces. I broight my claws to my mouth and started licking them clean of the blood from the vampire. I had to hold in the anger that was devouring. How dare he call me a dog?! I had nothing against my cousin specie, but I had pride as a wolf and this insult was very bad in a wolf's mind. I only glared at him with eyes that made my last master kneel in front of me and beg for mercy when I was still a general. I would say nothing because my Master gave us an order. To prepare food
Clenching my fists, I paced to the dead animal and picked it up. It was a good sized beast. With my claws, I started to cut the animal into all the pieces I could get from it. I even took out the heart and bit of the tip to swallow it raw. Then I ripped off the skin and fur. It could always be useful. My head started hurting again so I clenched my teeth again and closed my eyes.

"My Lord, the meat is ready to be cooked. Forgive me for my earliest attitude. I... lost control.

I glared at the vampire again. Since we were going to live and travel together, I thought of giving him an honor from my tribe and handed the heart of the beast over to him.

"I'm giving you an honor you don't deserve. Bite the heart while it's still hot. Call me a dog again and I will make sure you will never speak again."

I then started to clean my claws by licking them again as I closed mu eyes because of the pain from my head.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Higa
Master
Ryoga Higa

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Kisaki was taking care of the meat. As I looked at him cutting it up, I saw him doing it with simply his claws. Surprisingly, the prices still looked nice even if he wasn't using a knife. Though I wasn't going say anything nice to him. He didn't deserve it! It's when he took a bit off the raw heart that made my stomach turn. He acted like a wild animal. Well I guess all beastlings where all wild. But I couldn't help it finding him gross. I did need blood sometimes but eating raw flesh was too much! 

Since Kisaki took care of cutting up the beast, I took care of taking out the few vegetables I was carrying in my bag. I took a few potatoes and carrots out and also a cauldron to get  stew ready. I put everything needed in. I placed it over the fire that was still burning. All we needed to do now was to wait! I didn't put in all the meat in the stew, the rest, I passed some branches and added some spices to add some flavor through it to let it roast in the fire. 

As that was done I tuned to Takahiro. I had to talked to him about what happened. The attack and the man I met...

- Takahiro... I have something to say...

I would wait to know if he felt like hearing more before telling my story to him.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro Ito
Master
Takahiro Ito

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:26 pm

To have Kisaki appoligize for his behavior was a beginning. Though he only defended himself. I would have prefered he said his excuses to Ryoga since Kisaki's the one that did those wounds and he's the one who called Ryoga such names. Their first meeting was not as planned. I sighed, but at least they didn't jump to each other's throat after that. Kisaki went to prepare to meat and Ryoga was taking care of the rest of the stew. Maybe if I kept those two busy, this could be an almost liveable atmosphere. But I really wanted them to work together, not against each other. I was going to have to think up a plan to have them like each other, or at least to be able to leave them alone in a room without one killing the other.
I heard Kisaki say that the meat was ready. I noticed that he had cut it all using his claws and that he took a bite off the hot heart. I have learned during my travels that many beastling warriors did this in order to acquire the strengh of their prey. Though when he gave some to Ryoga, he simply turned away from it. I sighed. He just kept doing what he had to do. Then he came up to me and said he had something to tell me. If he said it like that, it meant it was something important enough that he wanted me to tell him he could say it.

-We shall speak of it later tonight. After a good meal and a relaxed mind. I believe both of you are too tense for now. Let's get the meat in that stew of yours. It smells delightful.

I walked to Kisaki and picked up the meat he had so very nicely cut. I was impressed by the dexterity he could have with his claws. Then I walked back to the fire and droped some of the meat in. The rest, I will have it smoked and carefully packed just in case we have no protein in our next meal. Though I highly doubted that with both of them, we would have no meat. I knew Ryoga was a great hunter, and by looking at Kisaki and the way he uses his claws, and also the way he had surprised Ryoga earlier, I knew him to be a good hunter at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Shindo
Escaped Pet
Kisaki Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Why the hell was he being such a god damned ass? It was a great honnor to be given a piece of the heart like this and yet he just gave me a sick face and turned away? Well whatever. Serves me right to try and be nice to such a lame guy! I finished cleaning my claws and then I heard the vampire talk to the Master. He called him Takahiro, so this guy wasn't a pet? I was the only pet in the three of us? Or maybe, he had special privileges because he had been with the Master for a longer period of time then me. That had to be it, there was no way this guy could be an equal of the Master.
My lord then said that we should put the meat in the stew in order to eat soon. I picked some of the meat and put it in the stew, I kept the rest aside, in case my Lord wished to dry it out and preserve it. I sat on the opposite side from the vampire, near my Master. My head was still hurting and I had to lean against some part of the ruins in order to close my eyes and hold my head. Even though I wanted to show no weakness in front of that idiotic blood sucker, I didn't have a choice right now, my head just hurt too damn much. Master was right about one thing, I was much too tense right now. It wasn't all my fault, the vampire was still letting out a menacing aura, so I kept my guard up ready to defend myself or my Lord.
The food did smell good, even from where I was, but the unavoidable stench of the vampire was still potent, ruining the delicious aroma. I opened my cold eyes when I felt a little better and looked around. I really was in some unknown ruins. I sighed and then looked at my wrists where my old Master was always tying me up. Was I trully free or was this just a false feeling until my New Master sold me or something.

*Don't trust anyone!*

The voice in my head had always guided me out of tough situations, but this time, I was tired of always being on my guard and being tough in front of everyone. I just wanted to be my normal playful self. I guess that would be me no more. Or maybe, with time, I might let down my barrier a bit, if this new Master deserves to see the true me. I picked my tail off the ground and started to comb it with my claws. it was all dusty and dirty. How sad. My precious tail was looking like a street dog's tail. I was a mighty wolf warrior, not some street dog! Maybe, if I was good enough to my Master he would buy me some oil so that I could bring my tail back to it's natural glory. For now, I would just have to wait, stay on my guard and stay away from the vampire. I didn't like the way he looked at me, and I didn't like the way he smelt. Vampires and wolves were never meant to get along, though I would try simply because my Master asked me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]   Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, Master [Privit RP: Takahiro, Ryoga and Kisaki]
Page 1 of 1