Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 pm

That is the second time anyone returned his poetry, the first one is his dear friend Seiyoku, and now his brother. He is pleased and he softly chuckles at his brother. This broken man is actually good in reciting a poem. Though that is surprising one, maybe Akinobu is an incredibly fast learner? Or perhaps vald’s poetry inspires him? Whatever that is, Vald is happy to see the gentle side of his brother. Their lips sealed in a kiss again; Vald enjoys the warm and gentle feeling of his brother’s lips and warmth through that kiss. He is surprised to see how he can calm and soothe his brute brother so easily with gentleness. Maybe that is what he is good at, taming wild and brute forces with his kindness. As they exchange poetry, they keep each other close in their arms, holding each other.

Akinobu whispers sweet words to his brother again saying words of love. That is sweet and soothing words, even though it is simple one. Vald kisses his brother again, gentle like he always does. They kiss once, twice and keep it over and over. He gazes gently at his brother and he takes a close and deeper look into his brother’s eyes. He does see a little pain in there, he knows that his brother is a broken man and he can see right into his brother’s soul. It is said that eyes are windows to the soul, and it is proven right.

,” I hope I can erase your pain and give you a new life….though I only know how to soothe your heart and mind with my touch..”

Then he rests his head on his brother’s chest and hugs him with his arms, feeling his brother’s warmth all over his body.
Back to top Go down
http://divinesalvation.infinigame.net/
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 pm

He leaves his lover alone for some time since he needs to take care of few things. He notices that during his absence, something happens to vald, his lover. He senses that the seal is being broken and that makes him worry like crazy. He rushes his way and follows the scent of his lover. He learns that right now, vald is not alone, he can smell another scent, a man, similar scent to vald but different. He gets even more irritated to believe that his lover is in great danger. This thought drives him mad and crazier.

He keeps on following the scent and he flies all the way to find it in his dragon form. Then, he notices that the scent end in one place, a small looking cabin. He turns back into his humanoid form but he keeps his big gold dragon wings to show themselves. He follows the scent again, he keeps walking, he opens a door and finds that the room is empty, then, he inhales deeply and he knows where the scent goes, the spring. He rushes his way there since he is worried sick about vald. When he arrives there, he is shocked, he finds his lover, cuddling with another guy who has the same scent with him. He is pissed, incredibly pissed.

He approaches the two, his menacing aura flows all over him, he is very angry.He takes off his green robe and then, he flaps his wings twice and he lands inside the pond, he grabs vald’s arms and glared at him before he give a dark glare on the guy who hold his lover.

,” what is this? I leave you for a while and you find yourself another man to fill you?” tell me vald whoa is that guy?!! And why you two all lovey dovey what is this??!”

Then, he turns his glaring golden eyes on the guy he smells like vald but from his appearance this guy has a dangerous aura all around him, halvir bets that this guy is a dangerous one.

,” and you jerk, don’t snatch someone’s lover just to please your horny dick! And you are a fool if you think I will give my vald to you!!”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

I felt him before I smelt him. I kept my brother in my arms and let him rest peacefully on my chest. It was very comfortable, too bad I started smeling the draken. Why did my brother's lover hace to find us now? I opened my eyes when he stood in front of me in the pond. I felt a light menacing aura, child's play for one who had survived the dungeons. I tried my best to stay calm but the moment he took Vald away from me, my hand closed into a fist and the markings started crawling up to my jawline. I reached for Vald's hand and calmed down once I felt his skin against mine. I took in a few deep breaths then closed my wings behind my back.

"Halvir, I presume. I fon't want to cause you any pain but I swear, if you take my Brother away from me like this one more time, I might just lose control. If you thibk Vald's vampire side is dangerous, you've not met mine yet. We were.simply hugging because we finally found each other after all these years. I'vz been... away and have missed his entire life. And believe me when I say, you might be able to control Vald's vampire, but I doubt your seal would work on me. The seal you forced upon my brother was so weak, it was almost funny."

I looked in my brother's eyes and made him understand that I wasn't going to tell his lover about our relationship since I didn't want him to get in trouble. For Halvir we would only be brothers.

"I am Akinobu Alsvieth. If you doubt me ro be his blood related brother, you may bite me. But I can't promise your safety if I lose control."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 am

Hal is pissed already; he keeps his glaring eyes locked on the other guy who is right in front of him. He knew that this guy has this strong aura which is completely different from Vald, this guy is not the ‘all peace and love’ guy like vald. The guy explains in a long statement about how he will lose control and that his seal on vald is something weak and laughable. He is getting even more irritated now. He does not know how this guy knows his name but it probably Vald who tell this man about him. It is true that the seal is not so strong since it is planted only in the outside, and the seal is suppose to protect vald from getting hurt. Maybe Halvir should ‘seal ‘his lover in a more serious way than in the outside. He keeps his glare on the guy and then he leans on Vald’s neck and he bites him there, he makes their blood joins together inside Vald’s veins. This way there won’t be any way to take off that seal, unless the one who shares blood dies.

,”you’re one to talk, while you forced yourself on vald!! I did not force my seal on him you stupid jerk! That seal is to protect him from getting hurt by perverted rapist like you!! And your childish threat won’t work on me either! Not even in your dreams!!”

The guy keeps talking and saying that they merely hugging each other since both of them desperately miss one another. Maybe akinobu hopes that Halvir will take those words all the way, but he is no fool. Halvir can smell the guy’s cum and blood all over vald and obviously, that is not something that brothers will share.

,” Akinobu, that is just foolish, you don’t think that I will take your lies now do you? I hate liars like you! Just brothers you say? Bullshit! I smell your cum and blood all over my lover so don’t play dump on me jackass!!”

He is still pissed, this guy must be stupid if he thinks he can lie to him after making love to vald, his scent is so strong and it’s all over vald, he assumes that he can never get the truth out from this guy calls himself akinobu, so he turns his gaze on Vald, he tightly grabs his lover on both of his shoulder and makes him faces halvir in the eye

,” now vald, I want the truth! You’re breaking my heart if you betray me! I will erase you and then myself if you ever leave my side!!”
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 am

For one moment he is still hugging his brother and they are having such a romantic time. Then all of a sudden, Halvir shows up, he sees anger in his lover’s eyes. The next thing he feels is halvir’s tight grip over his body and his anger all over the atmosphere. He knows that if Halvir sees this, he will be extremely pissed. It happens so fast, and he hears his brother and Halvir have a little chat which is of course not a friendly chat. He is scared right now, thoughts of halvir and his brother will hurt each other just because of him makes him shivers in fear. He loves the both equally and both Halvir and Akinobu are the most precious for him in his life.

He notices that halvir hates Akinobu already since he just sees him hugging vald closely. This is bad idea and bad timing. Halvir just have to show up when both of them just finish making love and cuddling each other. He understands halvir’s anger and what he says in his anger. Before he can response he notices his brother is giving him a ‘sign’ that he won’t tell about their love affairs to halvir since it will be troublesome. At first vald is going to go with akinobu’s plan, but then it all get ruined. He should’ve known that halvir will notice the strong scent of semen and blood on vald. He even starts to get worse and pissed even more at Akinobu. This is not going to go smoothly, and Vald does not want those two to fight or hurt each other.

His lover asks him the truth, saying that he will erase vald and then himself if vald ever betrays him. With a slight of tears in his eyes since he feels guilty and scared at the same time, he tries his best to tell halvir everything. He knows that at this time, lying even more will only make it worse. He gently gazes at his brother, holding Akinobu’s hand tightly in his small hand as if he is trying to say * it’s all right niisan, it going to be all right*

He then looks at halvir who is angry and he gently caresses his lover’s hair with his other hand. Still with slight of tears in his eyes, he tries to say it all to him

,” Since it is no use to lie to you my love, then.. This is the truth you want; he does make love to me many times…and he is my brother who is locked up in a dungeon for a very long time. We meet each other when you’re gone and both of us have been spending time together. “

His voice trembles a little and tears starts flowing from his jade eyes, it is painful for him to tell all of this truth to halvir the one he loves so much. He knows that this will hurt halvir and himself but there is no other choice.

,” I… I love you both.. I can’t choose between the two of you… I just can’t…. my brother needs me and he loves me… and you Havi.. I love you and you’ve saved my life many times… I can’t bear the thought of losing one of you……I know I’m selfish wanting to keep you both on my side….I’m sorry havi……but… I’d rather get erased rather than losing one of you….”
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I didn't care about myself. I wouldn't let my Brother be hurt like this. I tried very hard to hold back my anger towards the draken. I held my ground and waited for him to bbe done with his explanation. I didn't care what the draken had said to me but I did care of how he had spoken to Vald. Nobody was allowed to treat my brother like that. Wether that was his lover or not I didn't care. Nobody was allowed. Not even me.
I watched my brother's face and saw the one thing that I didn't want to see. I saw my brother's eyes filled with tears. The markings shot up to my face and all over my wings. My eyes turned entirely red and my pupils disapeared. I was losing control and my aim was set on this draken. I could smell that the one with jade eyes, filled with tears was close to me, important. So unavoidably, the one with the golden eyes filled with anger was the one who hurt him. My hand shot out of the water, grabed the draken's neck, and pulled the jade eyed man to hold him tight close to my chest. I glared in his eyes and growled, showing him my sharp fangs. I held the other man in my arms closed to my chest and felt like I had to protect this one. I was ready to kill again if I had to.
My transformation was caused by this man's tears. Only he could ever think of stoping me.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 am

Just when he is talking to his lover eye to eye and holding him, the other guy turns into a complete vampire form and he pushes vald away from him and the next thing he knows is that the guy’s hand is around his neck, choking him. This is just getting horrible; Halvir who is getting calm now starts to get pissed even more. How dare this stranger grabs his neck and pushes him away from his beloved? The guy shows his fangs and glares at him. Well, it is not only him who can get pissed, halvir can do it better that that! He turns both of his hands into a pair of gigantic golden dragon claws. Of course dragon claws are as hard as diamond, even harder than that. He easily pushes away the guy’s arm that is holding his neck with one claw and makes the guy hits the stones behind him, he grabs his lover with his other claws and he puts him behind his back. He knows that in such a form, this man called akinobu is not himself anymore; he notices that this guy is losing control and that is bad for vald and all of them. Halvir won’t gamble on this, he won’t let vald near the area of this fight for it may hurt him more. He locks his glaring golden eyes on the other guy and he yells to vald who is behind him.

,” Your crazy brother is losing control! Forgive me vald, but I must send you away, far from here or he will hurt you!”

He casts his spell on vald and makes a fire ball wraps around his lover to protect him from getting hurt. Then he casts the fire ball far from the pond, far enough so that his lover won’t get a scratch if both of them fight to the fullest. Still glaring at the guy and now, with fire all over his giant claws,

,” … you start this jackass…you sick devil! What makes you think I will allow you to hurt my lover?!”
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 am

Things happens so fast, he cannot even react in a proper way, his brother suddenly turning into a demon and then attacks Halvir. And then, before he can act, halvir turns both of his hands into giant claws and the next thing he knows is that he is wrapped around a fire ball and he is far from the pond, from both of his lover and his brother. Now this is the worst thing that vald can imagine, halvir and Akinobu fight to the fullest. He fears that one of them will be severely wounded or even worse. He tries his best to set himself free from the fire ball. He sues all of his strength but fails. He needs to think of some way to get out from here and save those two idiots from fighting like a bunch of criminals. He cast his power again, stronger this time, he uses the thunder element to break the fire. After several attempt, he succeeds. He spread his wings and he flies as fast as he can towards the pond where both of Halvir and Akinobu are fighting each other.

He is pretty far from them and he keeps flying there, hoping that both of those idiots still alive. His heart pounds fast in fear, his eyes are still in tears but it starts to fade since he is scared to death now. He is no longer sad. He sets up his mind that whatever happens out there he must save both halvir and akinobu. He won’t be able to forgive himself if one of them gets hurt badly. This is all because of him, because he falls in love with both of them, then he is the one who can settle this once and for all.

," please be save.. halvir.. Niisan.. pleas stay alive... i beg of you.."
He murmurs to himself in fear.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 am

I could have just held this golden eyed man by the neck until the jade eyed man was calmer, but then the silver haired draken pushed my arm away and pulled the one who made me feel good out of my arm. I growled as I glared at him again. How dare he take the one who made me calm away from me? Then all hell broke lose and I jumped on the draken. I pushed his head under the water but of course, he fought back. I wanted the other man again. I needed him. I sank my fangs in his neck and suck some blood from him. Strangely, if this man hurt the other one, I would kill him. If he dared lay one scratch on him, I would rip him to shreads.
A smell in the air made me look up and I saw large white wings. The one who made me feel good was back. I opened my wings, took off and flew towards him. When we were face to face, I grabed him and wraped my arms around him. I closed his wings and landed a little further. I had the feeling I had to protect this man. Besides, I felt calm as I held him in my arms. I looked towards the draken and growled again. He was mine, and I would let him hurt this man. I was going to keep him away from the draken, I was going to make sure he was safe. I wraped my wings around us both and held him tightly in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 am

He is right in front of the two idiots now. He can’t believe what he sees, the two are fighting and then his brother pushes halvir down to the pond and he seems hurt badly. Vald increases his speed and before he can reach the two, his brother flies towards him and holds him tight in his arms. He knows that he can make his brother calm down for now. But still he can’t let go the view of halvir getting attacked and he is bleeding, the pond is in red color of blood. He is worried sick now. He can’t calm down a single bit. He screams in fear and panicking. He is still holding his brother but then he makes both of them comes back to the pond. They land on the ground, and Vald gets inside the water, he is scared and he shivers in fear. He fears that halvir will be dead or falls into a deep coma after losing so much blood. The wound is still open wide. He gets himself wet and he grabs halvir by his head. His lover now turns into his normal appearance since he is attacked and seems that he is weakening a little.

,” havi.. ….havi talk to me …… open your eyes..!!! silly havi.. don’t leave me…..please…”

He keeps on shaking his lover’s body he knows that Halvir is still alive, so to make him wake up and heals, he bleed himself on the chest and he makes halvir drinks his blood. It is working slowly but he is not sure if it will be all right, that halvir will recover soon. vald then turns his eyes on his brother

,” Niisan help me… havi… havi is not opening his eyes!.... what am I to do?… niisan…..”

Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 am

That is just not cool at all. He is fighting all the way against that stupid demon and when that demon sinks his fangs on halvir, he gets weak since he loses lots of blood. That is just not cool at all. He can still move but due to the massive bleeding, he can’t attack, now, he can only hope that his lover is safe. But then all he knows is that he is sinking into the water. He does not know what happen after that but then he feels someone feeding him with blood. He drinks from it slowly, and by the taste, he knows that it is vald’s blood. He slowly manages to open his eyes and he sees his lover there, worried like crazy about him. He gently whisper to vald as he wraps his arms around his lover’s slim body.

,” I… I’m good…. Vald.. I’ll always love you… remember? I made an oath.. to love only you…keep that… in your heart.. okay?”

He feels weak all over and his neck is still throbbing a bit. He sees the other guy, the demon near his lover. This is bad.. really bad.. that guy is still losing his control and in demonic form. And now halvir can’t do anything to save his vald. He growls in pain and he uses all of his strength to stands up. He tries to catch his breath and he glared at akinobu. Even though he is bleeding and weak now, he won’t let his vald get hurt by a demon that goes berserk.

,” come here…. you… jackasss!!.... I… I won’t let you … hurt my precious vald!! I will protect him from you even if it cost me my life!.... you… jerk!!!”

He is weak, still coughing and trying to catch his breath. But he holds Vald tight in his arms and keep him safe, warm. He is still has no idea what to do to save himself and Vald from this crazy devil. He coughs again and blood spills out from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 pm

The man that calms me, no, my brother. Yes, my brother he fights to go bacl to the draken. Had I killed someon again? I let my body move with him and slowly felt my conscious coming back. I could see my brother freaking out in the pond over the body of Halvir. I felt bad for hurting this draken, until he called me a jackass. Then, I was just annoyed. I felt like snaping his neck, but then I saw my brother's tear filled eyes and sighed.

"Aren't you a complete idiot? Can't you see that he's the one who keeps me calm? He's also the reason why I'm going to save you life. Be grateful you heartless Draken!"

I concentrated and stoped his blood from coming up out up the wound and from his mouth, then I walked into the pond and leaned to lick the wound in his neck, taking away any infections then I grabbed some water and let some fall on the wound where I froze it. That would hold until we found him some bandages. After that, I looked at my brother and lowered my eyes. I felt ashamed to have made my dearest Vald cry.

"He'll be fine as long as I keep the ice frozen on his wound. It'll heal soon. I'm sorry Brother. He just has to keep his bark down ifhe doesn't want me to bite back."
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

He just hears it. That guy says that vald keeps him calm. It is hard to believe since vald himself is still unable to control his demonic side. How can Vald tame this guy then? That reminds mystery for Halvir. Still trying to stands up, he sees the guy gets closer to him and heals him. Maybe he should say thanks to him? He’ll do that later on to this newcomer who just snatches his lover. All this are just twisted and he does not know what to think. This Akinobu called himself vald’s brother but he makes love to him and now he must share his lover with this jerk.

Halvir still keeps his unpleasant expression and still glaring at that guy, the one who snatches his lover. He is still a bit pissed but he knows that Vald must be hurt if he keeps this going. He is angry but he can’t keep fighting with this akinobu any longer if he is about to see his lover happy. It’s killing him in the inside but he loves his Vald too much and he knows that this is not vald’s fault, all this happen because of that perverted guy who raped his lover while he is away!

,” Che…what a pain in the ass! Damn it! and you AKinobu... better not trying to hurt my lover here got that!!”

He curses again as he feels displeased. But then he hugs his vald close and gently kisses him before he whispers his sweet words into his lover’s ears.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

It turns out that his brother is still willing to heal halvir who is wounded. This is relieving and his fear slowly fades away. He thanked his brother for saving Halvir, he can see his lover stops bleeding and at least he can stands up straight now even though he still needs rest. It has been a tough night for the three of them. Halvir is wounded and needs a rest, akinobu needs to cool off and Vald has a job to take care of those two if he does not want this incident to ever happen again.

He leans close to his brother, hugs him and seals their lips in a tender kiss. He is calm now to see both his lover and brother safe and alive. He rests his head on Akinobu’s chest and hugs him tightly before he speaks softly to him.

,” thank you niisan… I’m grateful for your help…we need to go back to our room, havi needs some rest, I must nurse him and… of course I will need to nurse you as well.”

Tonight is going to be a tiring night for vald, he needs to take care of those two, keep them both safe from each other is the best thing. He kisses his brother again gently before he grabs halvir by his arms and leads three of them all the way to the bedroom. They walk side by side, and arrive at the room. Vald slowly helps halvir to lie down on the bed. Vald himself stays off the bed as he pulls the blanket to cover Halvir’s body. He then climbs on the bed, and sits beside halvir. He caresses his lover’s hair gently and hums a song to put him to sleep. He notices his brother is still near him, so he gently smiles at akinobu and reaches out to his brother’s arms.

,” come niisan… come close to me… I’ll take care of you…. Here… let me hug you…”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Idiotic draken. What did I have to do to make him understand that I would never hurt Vald? Did I have to carve it in his arms or something? I grunted and followed both of them indoors and watched my brother place the bastard in my bed and cover him up with the blanket I had paid for my brother and I. Way to ruin my day draken bastard.
I watched as my brother took care of his lover and then he asked for.me.to come near him so he could take care of me. I was a hardened criminal, I wasn't wounded at all. I only hurt him. He was hurt and it was my fault. I hurt my brother by hurting his stupid lover.
I held my brother in my arms and closed my wings around him. We were still naked, so this was the only way to keep him warm. I kept my eyes on the draken and then decided to ignore him for some time, giving my entire attention to my Vald.

"I didn't want to hurt him, it's just that... you were crying and I guess I lost control. Anyways, I'll get him bandaged and all pretty again. In a few."

I rose my brother's chin and gave him a deep kiss. I loved my Vald and there was no way I would hold back even though his lover was here. Then, I let go of him and ripped the curtains up. I sat close to the draken and glared at him, warning him not to move. I wrapped the cloth around his wound and tied it tightly. Then I grabed my brother baxk and made him sit on me and I kissed him with passion, sliping my tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Halvir Hroptr
Master
Halvir Hroptr

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

Halvir feels all sleepy now; he pays no attention to the other guy. He is about to fall asleep but then the other guy starts to come closer to him and then wraps his wounds all over. He glared back at akinobu since the guy is glaring at him. But then he is too sleepy and too weak to bother about that annoying guy. So he let him take care of that wound and he stays silent. He is tired and he needs rest now for tomorrow, he may get into trouble with this guy again, though he hopes that such thing won’t happen again since he knows that it hurt his lover’s feelings when they fight each other.

He feels so comfortable on the bed and with his lover beside him. This feels nice. He may have sweet dream tonight though he is not sure about that since the perverted brother of his lover seems to be high and horny again. He can see both of them kissing there. But then again, exhaustion makes him unable to do anything so he falls to deep slumber right away. he can only wish that nothing bad happens to his fragile lover.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 am

Vald really grateful to find his brother takes care of halvir and fixes his wounds. He notices his lover falls asleep and he gives him a gentle kiss. Then, his brother grabs him like always and they kiss passionately. Maybe his brother needs to calm down and this is the only way vald can give him a ‘treatment’. He let his brother kisses him all he wants. He is now sitting on his brother’s lap as they kiss. vald releases their lips and gently gazes to his brother. He caresses the guy’s long hair and smiles lovingly at him

,” I thank you niisan for taking care of havi, I know he can be stupid sometimes and.. I know it’s hard for both of you to get along, but.. at least try not to hurt each other okay? For me….”

Then, he grabs his brother’s face with both of his hands and then he kisses him again and again, over again. They keep on kissing without making love. Vald gently brushes his soft lips against akinobu’s and gives him a gentle touch of his lips. He licks his brother’s lips and starts kissing him again and again. They keep this kissing for some time, then Vald slowly, gently, slips his tongue inside his brother’s mouth and slowly licks him there. He presses their lips more and he gently sucks on his brother’s lips, he locks their lips together gently. He is giving his warmth to his brother though this kissing. Not enough, vald still keep kissing his brother more and more; he gently moves his hands to caress his brother’s cheek and then moves to play with the guy’s hair.

,” feeling better niisan? Want more? You can kiss me all you want..

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 pm

I hears the breath of the draken slowing down until he fell asleep. I had my brother all to myself now and I would take advantage of every second of it. He kept on kissing me and I kissed him back. It felt good. I kept kissing him for a while, holding him close against my chest. My hands wandered in his back and ended on his round butt. I grabed it and smiled as we kept kissing. He thensked me if I wanted more then said I could keep kissing him all night. I smiled and started kissing his neck. I licked it softly and made my way to his chest to nibble on his nipples. Then I licked them until they were hard. I liked my brother's soft skin and slim body. The draken had no idea how much Vald had screamed in pleasure under my touch and he would probably hate me more if he knew.
Since I wanted to give my brother some more of myself. I wanted to make him moan. Even if it was just by kissing him. I grabed him and brought him back to the pond and sat in the grass, rested my back against a tree. I placed him on me so that he'd stay comfortable and then kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth. I held him close, making sure that our bodies touched eachother's. I wraped my wings around him.

"Out here, he'll sleep without us disturbing him.
And Vald, of course I want more. I always want you close to me. I
can promise that I'll try not to hurt him. I can't promise that my other self can be so tamed though, I think as long as you're here to keep me calm, coexisting should work."

I kissed him again and pulled him closer, making our chests rub against eachother, I knew my brother liked that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 am

Halvir is sleeping soundly and now, there are only two, vald and his brother. At first he thinks that he will cuddle his brother on the bed together with halvir till they sleep but then his brother has another idea. It seems that akinobu wants to hold vald this time. Kissing is not enough for his brother, akinobu wants more and he needs more than just a kiss. Then, his brother brings him outside the room and now they are back at the pond where his brother makes love to him previously. They sit there and vald is sitting on akinobu. He feels better that way. He gently gazes at his brother and then gently kisses him as he caresses his brother’s long hair.

,” niisan has such a beautiful long hair.. I like it..”

He gives a loving smile to akinobu and then he rests his head against his brother’s chest. He hugs him with his arms and he feels so warm, so peaceful now. He liked the warmth of Akinobu, it is similar to halvir’s warmth. For a second there, vald thinks that his brother and Halvir share the same personality, arrogant and rude but gentle to the person they love, it is funny that he starts to think that way. He bet his brother will be surprised to learn how much he and Halvir are so alike; people will probably believes if someone tells them that halvir is akinobu’s brother rather than vald. They are much alike after all. But then, he puts a stop in that thoughts and he glances at his brother again. He kisses him gently, tenderly like always. He keeps on kissing his brother and feeling the tender lips on his brother making him calm and happy.

,” you know niisan.. I want you to be happy, I want to see you smile from the heart…”

Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:45 am

I was a little annoyed as I followed his train of thought. I didn't want him to think that I was just like that idiotic sleeping draken. I just wanted him to see me for me. I wasn't Halvir. I was me. I said nothing, I just wanted to hold my brother in my arms for a while. I needed him to calm down completly. I felt my brother's lips on mine as we kissed lovingly. It felt good and it made my shoulders back down a little. Tension being released. He then told me that he would like to see me smile from my heart. I was a little surprised but I looked at my brother and smiled softly. For him. Just for him. Then I grabed his face and kissed him, sliping my tongue in his mouth. That felt even better. I played around with his tongue and felt his blood starting to moved faster in his veins. That meant he was liking what I was doing to jim. It made me smile more as I kept kissing him. I completly ignored the other heartbeat I could hear and concentrated on my brother's heart. I would have loved to believe that it was beating just for me, but that wasnt the case. I decided I wanted to hear my brother moan, so I sliped a finger inside him.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 am

Vald feels warm and so comfortable since he is now with his brother. He knows that right now, Akinobu needs him, probably even more than halvir. His brother keeps on kissing him over and over again before he slips his finger inside vald’s intimacy. He moans softly to the pleasure and he holds his brother tighter in his arms. He trembles softly and he leans back a little to see his brother’s face. He is smiling for him, smiling from his heart. They kiss again and Vald gets more excited by the kissing. He is still moaning under his brother’s touch and he likes that. He gently gazes at akinobu and caresses his brother’s long hair again.

,” niisan… I like your smile…..please…. I.. only have one wish… will you do it for me niisan? Just this one?

This is the least that Vald can do for his broken brother. He sincerely wishes that his brother will find his true happiness, his true love, like Vald finds halvir. He wishes that his brother can also find his soul mate. He will like it to see his brother live happily and being loved by someone other than Vald. Of course this does not mean that Vald pushes his brother away from him. He just wants a true happiness for Akinobu, his one and only family, the person who is very important for him.

,” Akinobu.. niisan.. I really love you….” Then he ends it with another gentle, deep kiss to his brother. his face is still flustered and he is still hugging his brother in his thin arms.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 am

I would do anything for my brother. If he wanted me to smile from my heart, then, for him, I would smile from my heart. I let him kiss me like that for a while. Then I sliped a second finger inside my brother and kissed him with more passion. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and played around with his. I moved my fingers inside him slowly. I loved my brother's trembling body and his moaning voice. To think that if I made him moan too loudly, the draken might wake up. I had to do it softly this time. I moved my fingers until he felt ready, then I took my fingers out and pressed his rectal on my dick and slowly mafe it slip inside him. I moaned softly and tried to be as silent as possible. I smiled at him again. I started moving slowly inside him.

"For you, just for you, I'll smile like this. From my heart to you. I love you too Vald."

I tried to move slowly and still very deep inside him. I was going for the very silent type of sex, but it was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 am

He knows that his brother will do anything for him. They love each other from the depth of their heart and there is nothing to hold back, they can release their love all they want. His brother wants to make love to him again, that is obvious since he keeps on kissing vald and slipping his hard dick inside Vald’s intimacy. He is wet already and it makes his brother goes easily inside him. He moans softly as he tries to hold it so that halvir won’t wake up. The, with a shivering voice and flustered face, he looks at his brother and gives him a deep tender kiss

,’ I… I want niisan to be happy… as happy as you can… I don’t care how.. I.. want to see niisan get the best life…please.. Promise me that you will find happiness, a real happiness …. ‘

He knows that his brother may not understand what happiness is or how to get it, but vald will slowly teach him how. He gives his brother a gentle loving smile and gives him another tender kiss. Akinobu says that he will only slime from his heart for vald only, this makes him happy. Vald smiles in his flustered excited face, and he slowly moves his waist to make his brother’s hard dick rubs his insides more. He moans softly and he presses his lips against his brother’s so that his voice won’t go too loud.

,” I love your smile niisan.. so handsome…such gorgeous smile you have niisan…”

He brushes his lips against his brother’s and he moves his hips more, he rotates his waist and he presses gently against his brother’s crotch to give both of them more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Akinobu Alsvieth
Master
Akinobu Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

Vald keeps saying that he wants me to have a happy life, the best life. I just kept him close to me and slowly moving inside him. I had a feeling that I would eventually lose my mind and go wilder on him. For now, I would love him tenderly, softly. He kissed me. Visibly he was trying to silence his moaning. He then moved his hips on me in a way that usually makes us go crazy. I moaned and kissed him to make it less loud, but then my hips started going a little faster, making me feel even more inside him.
He wanted me to promise that I would find my true happiness. I promised as I thrusted deep inside him. My body was trembling cause I was holding back in order to not wake the other idiot up, I leand foward and bit my brother to have some of his blood, not much though. Then I kissed him, making him taste his blood. While I kissed him, I thrusted harder inside him, deeper. I moaned as we kissed. Felt so good. I then licked his lips and looked in his beautiful jade eyes. What would Halvir do if he woke up to find his lover ridding me like this?

"It's so hard not to make you scream Vald. It's like your soft voice is teasing me..."
Back to top Go down
Valdrigr Alsvieth
Master
Valdrigr Alsvieth

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 am

They just keep up with the intercourse as Halvir sleeps soundly. The good thing is that Vald can hold his voice back so they won’t be too noisy tonight. His brother moves faster on him and make both of them moan in bliss. He tries to slow down in moving his hips and waist. He slowly rotates his waist, making his brother’s dick rubs the entire part of his insides, he softly moans and then he locks their lips in a deep kiss. He can’t let his brother’s lips go, if he does, then his voice will be uncontrollable. He keeps kissing his brother like that as he moves more and more but slowly. He moans as he kisses his brother more and more. His skin is turning slightly blush since he is starting to get excited.

He notices his brother says something but he is too busy to response right now. He just gives his brother a gentle seductive gaze as he licks akinobu’s lips. He smiles in a seductive way and he leans close to seal their lips in another endless, passionate, yet tender kiss. This time, Vald won’t let his brother’s lips escapes his. He moves his hips more and slams his lower body over and over again against akinobu’s dick, making it rubs to the depth of his sanity.

His crotch starts to get all wet and very slippery which makes his brother goes even deeper inside him, almost touching the deepest hilt of his intimacy. He moans again, a bit loud this time so he hardened the kiss he shares with his brother so that his voice won’t come out too loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir   Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering the world again. [PRP Valdrigr and maybe Halvir
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next