Masters Pet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters Pet

A world of immortals. Most people live freely, yet not every one has this chance. For the most powerful have pets that fulfill their every desire!

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Empty
PostSubject: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Ever since I had seperated from both Vald and Halvir's company, I have been traveling. I've seen many places but I haven't been in thr black market in many years. I was not going there for any particular reason this day, but I felt like I had to be there. People from left to right were shouting their products, trying ro sell more then their neighbor, trying to attract me to their shops, but I was not interested.
I was just about to leave this place when I smelt a vampire around. Thinking that it might be my pure blooded brother, I followed the scent. It wasn't my brother I didn't smell my mother in him at all. But I still couldn't get my eyes of him. He didn't looked at his place in this market. I would rather imagine him in a castle somewhere. He was much to graceful to stay here. I searched for the shop owner and asked to get him. His price was high, but then again, his beauty was worth so much more then what I had paid for him. I went back to him and gave him my hand. I looked at him with soft eyes.

"You don't deserve to be here. I've bought you, please follow me and I can promise you a good and confortable life by my side. Now take my hand."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Years of delightful life and comforts seems to have passed away long ago. Since Master's death, everything is over. Got caught and sold in a black market looked like the best thing that could happen this time. With a sigh, Kurenai wipe his eyes and he blinked once, twice, never occurred in his head that he would meet a good man in this kind of situation. It has been a long and painful life for him that he wouldn't just trust anyone who reached out to him. The only master that he knew was the one that died protecting him. He wondered if this man before him would be the same.

The man looked as beautiful as Kurenai but his hair was in black while his was silver and red. The guy seemed strange when he said that he paid for Kurenai and that right now he belonged to him. He smiled at the man and crawled to him. He grabbed the man's dress and said ," you? Just buy me? Who are you? Why you help me?" giving the guy a gentle yet wild gaze , kurenai tighten his grip on the man's black kimono as if he is filled with anxiety and anger. Years of suffering made him lost his old self
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I could see in his eyes that he feared to trust me. I felt pained, but I would not give up on him. The man wished to know Why I had just bought. I smiled at him as I kneeled to be at his height. I let my hand touch his soft face and looked at him with a very soft gaze.

"I've bought you because you don't seem at your place in the black market. I see pain in your eyes and that pain, I wish to take it away. Will you give me this chance? This man will not give me my money back so I much rather leave this place with you. Besides, you look much to beautiful to be in this area. Are you hurt somewhere?"

I moved his silver and red hair from his face to see it better. And I smiled zven more. He was a very cute man. I stood back up and gave him my hand again. I really wanted him to trust me as a master. I too have always been in pain and I wanted to see this man smile instead.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

A persistent on this man was, and kurenai liked it in some way. true what the man said , he was in pain, lost of someone such as his beloved master was not a pleasant thing. this guy still giving him a gentle warm gaze. he wondered where all this compassion came from? the man reached out to him again for the second time. This time, Kurenai grab his hand in a violent way, he was trembling and he grip the man's hand close to his cheek and felt its warmth. his nails were a bit sharp but he did not go too far so that this guy wouldn't get hurt by him.

his clothing were a mess all over, though he really likes the white kimono he wore. it was a gift from his former master. he stared in a wild gaze at the man before him and he stood up. he leaned on the man's chest and gaze even more intense to his red eyes. he did not blink, not even once, he just stare at it with a wild gaze as he grip the man's shoulder. they were thin just like his, he could see that this man is kind of similar to him in physical figure. he then says to the black haired man
," take me...take it... everything...all of it...."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 am

He was trembling. Poor man. I held him with a strong grip, I didn't want him to fall. I took my time to look at him. He was thin, maybe he didn't eat that much while for see here. His kimono was dirty and had some holes. This is something I could fix up. For now, I had to help this man get his strenght back.
From the smell, this man was a vampire. Was he given blood in his prison? I glared at the shop keeper before I passed my arm behind his back and started walking. First off he needed a clean kimono, then I would feed him everything he needed.
We stoped at a kimono shop where the shopkeeper was one of my brothers.

-Sei, what do you want?

"I would.need a kimono for my friend here. You have a nice one?"

[i]My broher gave me a white kimono, plain and simple. I turned to my friend. I smiled at him and showed him the kimono.

"Wear this one for the time needed for me to clean and fix the one you're wearing. After you put this on, we'll go eat. Tell me, were you fed blood?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 am

The guy gripped him tight as he noticed that he was trembling. He was not only starving to the point that he can't stand, he was also trembling due to the pain and nightmares that has been haunting him for years, a dream where his master were killed brutally. He just looked at the man who just bought him as he began to ask clothing from a shopkeeper or someone like that. They both walked to that shop and Kurenai held the black haired man tightly, he clung at the guy's arms as they walked.

The man and the shopkeeper seemed to know each other. Kurenai is way too frightened to the point that he couldn't give a friendly look at the shopkeeper. He could only glare at him. Somehow, all this years of suffering and torture made him lost his former self who was warm and caring. He was nothing but anger and fear. When the man who just bought him handed over a kimono, he just strip right before the man's eyes and wore the one given. he was still nervous and scared but he tried to say something to this man who just saved him," Kurenai...yours...he is yours."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 am

I helped him tie up the kimono while he was talking to me. He must not be able to do much in his condition but I guessed he was telling me his name and asked for mine. I smiled at him as I picked up his old kimono. This man mist have been suffering for years before I found him. I gently stroke his face and placed his hair behind one of his ears.

"Kurenai-San, you need not to be afraid anymore. I will not harm you and I will let nobody harm you either. Your suffering is over. I will protect you. Now I shall make you eat something. Unless of course you only feed of blood?"

I passed my hand behind his neck and brough his face closer to my neck. If he was blood starved, he would bite me after just a few seconds of wait. His shoulders were thin and I sighed. This man had suffered just as I but in a different way. While his face was close to my neck, I whispered in his ear.

"I will make you smile, I promisr."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 am

The man seemed so gentle and kind to him, never met such man other than his former master, he felt happy now. The man's words were very comforting to him and sound like a sweet promise to him. In this condition, he couldn't do much, but when he recovered, he was a deadly weapon that could rampage anything.a glimpse of smile appeared on his face when the black haired man said such sweet things to him. He took a closer look to the guy before him and thought in his head * so beautiful, is he like me? i can smell some of vampire's scent on him*. The man seemed to be willing to give more than just clothing as he brought kurenai's head close to his neck and whispered in a gentle manner that he could drink his blood.

He grabbed the guy's shoulder tightly and he slowly licked his neck and sucked it. After few seconds, he brushed his fangs against it and sunk it inside. The guy's blood taste so good after years of starving. He couldn't help himself but to drink more and more. At some point, he just realized what he is doing to the guy and he stepped back from him. “I... I don't mean to.. Master.... forgive me...”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 pm

When his fangs sunk in my neck, I knew I was right, he had been starving for years. I laid my hand on his head while I felt my blood leave my body to go to his. The pain was nothing compared to years of starvation so I was not the one who would stop him. As he drank more and more, I started to feel a little dizzy, but I didn't say anything.
Suddenly he stoped and stood back. He kept saying he was sorry. I smled at him and put my hand on his cheak. I gently wiped my blood from his lips and smeared it in his bite mark. My blood would heal the marks he had done on my neck.
His face had more color now. I was pleased. I held the man both to keep him up and to kee my self standing as well. I walked towards a smakl shop that was making food and sat on one of the chairs, making Kurenai sit as well.

"Please, call me Seiyoku. Master sounds to formal for one such as I. And you need not to be sorry, you needed blood and I gave it to you. I doubt you had enough, but food might make you feel good. And me also. Eat what you wish.

As I said that, I sliped a piece of sweet meat in my mouth. I smiled at the man I had just bought.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:01 pm

The good man who just bought him stated a name, " Seiyoku". And he did not like it to be called "master". Perhaps this man is not that bossy type. It pleased Kurenai when he said those things. The man even gave him something to eat to replenish his energy. It was true that got enough nutrition is the most important thing right now. Both of them walked to a small shop and the guy ordered something like meat. They sat on the chair provided by the shop keeper there. Kurenai made himself comfortable beside the guy. For some time he wondered what he should eat, then something catch his attention, a white tofu in soup. He did not say a thing to the shopkeeper, he just pointed at it and the shop keeper gave it to him.

He took a deep breath to enjoy the smell of the tofu soup before he take a sip of it. The soup tasted good and he finished it in no time. He regained his strength and his face turned to a pink blush color rather than pale white. he look at the guy sitting beside him and says," Seiyoku-sama, I'm yours, do with me as you please." he knew that this guy is not his new master, so he would dedicate himself to serve and protect him. Kurenai's powers still remain mystery to this guy but soon he will see it. Being a capable fighter and a deadly assassin are what he was best at. However, at some point he could also give his master pleasure beyond words, since he was used to be a favorite mistress to his former master.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 pm

I finished my meat and felt better. The meat gave me back a bit of my lost blood, but I wouldn't whine about what I had done
Kurenai had a very pleasant voice and an appealing face. I was happy to see him eat and have color on his skin. He then told me that he was mine and that I could do whatever I wanted with him. I placed my hand on his and looked straight into his eyes.

"I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do. Tell me now, what did you used to do?"

Maybe I could use his help in some aspects of my life, but for now, I didn't need much. I just wanted to help him stay happy.

"I should warn you, I am a broken soul. I sometimes go ahead and...euh...rape the person closest to me. I have trouble being rejected it makes me desperate for affection. So you'll have to forgive me if I simply jump on you and start tearing your clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm

The man was very polite and it pleased him how he spoke in such a gentle soft voice. he can see that this man is a warm person indie but he also could see that this guy was also wounded deep inside his heart and souls, but kurenai wouldn't spill those out for it might be rude to say those thing to the man who just saved him not long ago. then the guy finished his meal and he turn his gaze on kurenai. he asked him what he was used to do. surely he meant things with his former master. this was not a hard question to answer. he simply look at the man and says softly," I did whatever my master wish from me. I don't mind anything at all, I can fight and kill as many as my master wish ."

Then the guy gave him a gentle warning that he might ended up raping him since he is a broken soul inside. Kurenai just smiled at him and says," Like i said, Seiyoku-sama, I'm all yours, do with me as you please." he did not mind those warning at all, things such as sex was not new to him since his former master used to do the same thing to him. took a closer look to the man before him, he started to think where would this man took him after this, perhaps to his home? or his mansion? Kurenai was ready for another adventure with this new master of his.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well you will probably never have to kill anyone for me. I can defend myself quite nicely. Furthermore, you might be mine, I still wish for you to tell me what you like and what you dislike. It would help me give you a happy enviroment to live in. I only wish to see you happy. Though I am surprised that you say that, usually people don't want me to rape them. You are a very interesting man.

I laid my back against the chair and sighed with a smile. I looked at my new pet and thought he must be even more beautiful when he was clean and his hair brushed better.

[b]"While we're here at the markets, is there anything in particular that you need or simply want. I have a mansion, but I think you might need blankets and other things like that. Unless of course that you don't mind sleeping in my bed until I clean my home. I must admit, I haven't been there for.many years."[\b]
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm

The guy told him that there is no need of his fighting skills since he could defend himself quite well. That was as expected from a master like him. Moreover, this man was completely different from his former master. Back then his master only did what he please and cares not about what kurenai likes, bust even though he was treated that way, his master loved him so much to the extent that he sacrifice himself to save him. For a moment, he stared at the guy in black hair, he is indeed a beauty, then he realize the question he was asked.” I’m happy if my master is happy, you are the first person who asked me such question, and I don’t have the answer right now. My former master used to embrace me and make me scream in pleasure till he can’t do me anymore, perhaps I like that thing, nor do I know what was that called, he said it was love, I wonder if it was.”

He has no idea about complicated feeling such as love, compassion or such social things. The torture he got made him lost almost everything in his life. The guy then said something about sleeping in his bed, buying blankets and cleaning his mansion. He gave the man a stare and says,” I don’t mind sleeping in your bed, and I will clean your mansion when we get there, I’m your pet after all.”
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I sighed while I looked at him. This man was ready to do anything even though I had not asked him. I laid my hand on his cheak and smiled. I would have some work to do to make him feel a bit more free. I was maybe his master now, but I wished to treat my pets more like friends and less like slaves. I leaned foward until my eyes met his. I had no anger in my eyes, only a seductive soft gaze. I smiled at him again.

"Please Kurenai-San, you are not a slave, I will probably even ask for your advice sometimes. And if you wish for me to be happy, I would like for you to feel free to say what you wish. And I will appreciate to have you in my bed for the night.

Another seductive gaze with a light smile. I was not doing this on purpose, it was the way I was.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 am

the new master seemed to be far different than his former one. he liked this one better or he began to like him at least. the guy spoke in a gentle manner and voice as well as giving him a seductive gaze and smile. Kurenai remembered what those expression meant, his former master used to do the similar thing when he was lusty and want to embrace him. Knowing that its his new duty to please his new master. the black haired guy said that he would like to have him on his bed, and so be it. He leaned his head on the guy's shoulder and softly said ," you wish to have me on your bed? then let it be done."

such thing was not new to him but when the guy said that he might need some advice from him, he started to think what could possibly be given as advice to his new master? perhaps the time would come when he found out what 'advice" this new master would desire from him. Kurenai lifted his head and return his master's gaze with a soft gentle one, his arms stayed on his hips while the other one on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 am

When he answer to the fact that he would go in my bed, my smile disapeared. I had wished to seduce him, but he had seduced me with hair silky hair, his soft eyes and his skin. But now, this man sounded disapointed. As if I was forcing this man to do things he did not want. I stood up and kneeled in from of him. I looked straight in his beautiful eyes.

"Dear Kurenai, why are you in such way? Are you disapointed that I am your master? Am I not worthy? Perhaps you wish for me to please you physically? Tell me what to do to make he happy. I hate seeing you like this!

I was starting to break down again. I needed to be accepted and even my pet seemed to force himself to like me. I turned to see my brother in the shop and he shook his head, he will not soothe me this time. I didn't dare look into Kurenai's eyes. I was ashamed of myself once more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 am

When his new master started to get uncomfortable and misunderstood him, he didn't know what to do, all years of torture made Kurenai unable to uttered delightful words like he used to. He did not want this master to hate him and those words from him were all wrong. He did not see why he would take his expression as a disappointing” one Right now he couldn't make any expression, his face and body were all dirty and he needed something to clean himself. However, seeing his master knelt before him and said such words, makes him about to cry. He knelt before his master and gently pressed his lips against him. he said ," forgive me Seiyoku-sama, please don't make such eyes, I'm sorry that i disappoint you, I'll be more than happy to be together with you." his voice was trembling as he was scared that his master was angry at him.

Kurenai held his master's slender body tightly and he sank his face on the master's chest. he was afraid that his lack of expression at the moment will make this kind man abandoned him or even worse, sold him again to the cruel people. " you can take me, Sei-sama, please take me."
Back to top Go down
Seiyoku Hoshii
Master
Seiyoku Hoshii

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 am

We were both kneeling on the ground now. I sighed and smiled softly at this man. He was also broken, just like me. He needed le as I needed him. My arms wrapped around him and my hands gently stroke his soft hair. I was starting to think that we should probably head to my home where he could clean himself and I could fix his torn kimono.
I started humming a soft song that I didn't know where I learned. I just wanted him to calm down. He smelt like fear. Maybe he thought I would give him away. I was not that type of man. I held him in my arms until the scent vanished. Then I stood up and helped him stand next to me. I didn't care for the dirt on my black kimono, this man needed a good cleaning more then me.

"Now then, you must want to clean up. Shall we head for my mansion?

[I will let you end the topic ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Ishida
Pet
Kurenai Ishida

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 am

Lucky for him that this new master was not angry at him. he smiles slightly and hugged his master once more. he was happy that this man really liked him. The gentle man hummed a song that is sweet one, it calmed him down and he was no loner trembling. Kurenai felt better already, he leaned against the master's shoulder and walk with him.
hen the master says something about going to his mansion, Kurenai felt so happy that he smiles wider. he couldn't wait to clean himself and make something for this new master. he softly replied to the guy," yes Sei-sama, as you wish."

both of them walks away from the market, this moment was the best one in his life. to be owned by such a gentle master, kurenai couldn't feel any happier than this. from today onward, he swore to himself that he would protect his current master and wouldn't let anyone hurt him. The market is getting far from their sight, both of them are no longer in the dirty market...they move towards a new day.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]   A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Graceful Pet [prp Kurenai Ishida]
Page 1 of 1